Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2022 6:36 pm
Ashley Alban - Can I Have Money Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Cheerleader roleplay, she shows cleavage, teases with ass, shows breasts, ass, pussy. Ends with virtual handjob to completion.

Your daughter is back from cheerleading at this afternoon's football game. She is excited. The team won and she tells you how she did well. She does want to ask you a favor though. Some of the girls from the team are going to the mall and she wants to go with. them But, she wants to know if she can have some money in case she wants to buy something. She doesn't want to be the loser that doesn't have any money. You're not sure if you really should be giving her money to just waste at the mall. She pleads with you. Is there anything you want? You can think of something. You ask her to show off her cheerleading uniform. She says you probably won't like it because it shows a lot of skin. She takes off her hoodie and shows it to you. It is very revealing and you like it. You ask her to turn around so you can see her ass as well. You want more and tell her that you'll give her money if she shows you her boobs. You can't help but take out your dick and start stroking. She likes it and continues to strip. She even helps you out at the end by stroking your dick until you cum!

File Size :112 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/0b55b6a66a805/Ashley_Alban_-_Can_I_Have_Money_Daddy.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2022 11:18 pm
Hailey Little - Daddy Nurtures Sweet Daughter 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

A loving father checks on his sick daughter and happily finds she's feeling much better..

File Size :1.24 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/39aca45b9f2e8/FamilyTherapy_-_Hailey_Little_-_Daddy_Nurtures_Sweet_Daughter_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:20 am
Daddys cheerleaders

screenshot
screenshot

Me and Rhiannon have just finished cheer practise and I bring her home to play with me and my Daddy!! We both suck Daddy's dick, then Daddy fucks me in doggy as I lick Rhiannon's pussy!! Then we get on our knees and Daddy covers our faces in his big load!!
Acts: BLowjob, doggy, missionary

File Size :1.30 GB
Duration :00:18:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/afc7d341e3dc4/Daddys_cheerleaders.mp4
Added: Dec 10, 2022 5:22 pm
Lana Smalls , Nika Venom - Unwanted Guest [06.12.2022 1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Cast: Lana Smalls , Nika Venom , Allen Swift
One morning Allen finds his daughter Lana's best friend Nika in bed with her, claiming that her parents had kicked her out so she was hoping she could stay with them for the holidays. Allen said the only way he'd let her stay is if she earns her place by maybe doing something for him. Next thing she knew, Nika is laying naked on top of Lana while Allen is fingering her!
Sex Acts: Pussy Fingering, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Vibrator Play, Titty Fuck, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Creampie.

File Size :1.92 GB
Duration :00:55:34

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7595ab42898e0/dadcrush_lana_smalls_and_nika_venom_full_hi_1080hd.mp4
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:34 pm
Slutty Daughter - Mazy Myers - 2022-12-10 - 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Mazy gets caught on camera sneaking a guy into the house. She gets interrupted by her dad who reveals that she was being recorded the whole time.

Sex acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, facial

File Size :1.82 GB
Duration :00:34:47

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/09371fa46b2dc/Spyfam_2022-12-10_Mazy_Myers.mp4
Added: Dec 11, 2022 3:42 pm
Kay Lovely - A Lovely Time Of Year Pt. 1: Cumming Home for Xmas [10.12.2022 1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Cast: Kay Lovely , Nikki Zee , Tommy Gunn

It's the jolliest time of the year, and Kay gets a surprise visit from her dad Tommy and mom Nikki. Initially upset at their unannounced arrival, Kay eventually warms up to the company at home and enjoys her dad's initiative on filming home movies. In this freeuse Christmas special, watch as Kay and Tommy find holiday cheer through intimate family time!

Sex Acts: Pussy Rubbing, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Sideways, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Creampie

File Size :1.81 GB
Duration :00:40:40

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/90e1e9cc4b2e7/freeusefantasy_kay_lovely_and_nikki_zee_full_hi_1080hd.mp4
Added: Dec 11, 2022 9:27 pm
Laney Grey - Daddy #5 [2022-05-21] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1.39 GB
Duration :00:36:09

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3533a58e85563/22.05.21.Laney.Grey.Daddy._5.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2022 1:27 pm
Kylie Rocket - Who's Your Daddy? 2 pt. 5 [2022-10-30] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Following various sexual dalliances, the saga concludes when daddy Joseph (Ryan Driller) visits his daughter Ashley's bedroom one day when she won't get up. Ashley (Kylie Rocket) is still angry and depressed, after she saw him making love to her best friend Sara (Aubree Valentine).

"I just want to be left alone", she tells him. Later, Joseph phones Sara and asks her: "You don't think that she saw us, do you?". "Who cares?", is Sara's callous reply. "She hasn't gotten out of bed all week", Joseph explains. Sara wants to come over but Joseph declares: "Sara, I think we made a mistake", but she's hung up the phone on him already. She shows up all smiles and as he tries to discourage her Ashley appears, out of bed at last.

"Sara was just leaving", Joseph declares. "That's okay, she can stay", Ashley says. "I have a date. I'm done here, you see, you're dad's a fucking loser", Sara says vindictively, adding: "You already know that, right?", before exiting stage right from the kitchen.

Dad tries to apologize, but Ashley rebuffs him: "I know you never loved me, and Sara always gets what she wants. Look, you're all I had. Mom never took care of me, my dad was never around, and then mom went and married you and well, I guess I'm just good for leaving". Joseph embraces her and they kiss, with Ashley leading him up to her bedroom. They talk about whether Ashley will ever reconcile with her best friend, and kiss again. She climbs on top of him to continue kissing more passionately. Watch the taboo romance unfold...

Sex acts include: kissing, blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy style, riding, cowgirl, sideways, cum on pussy

File Size :1.73 GB
Duration :00:40:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7e1fe12d62ff9/22.10.30.Kylie.Rocket.Who_s.Your.Daddy.2.Pt.5.1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2022 7:26 pm
Meri Monro - parting gift

screenshot
screenshot

Your beloved daughter, Meri is a big girl now. She will fly out from the family nest to start her college studies in another city. You two were always very close to each other and you think you need to give her one final parting gift. Something she better learns from a man who really loves her and knows what he is doing. And you know what? She couldn't be happier.

File Size :520 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-TS
Duration :00:17:23

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f6b8a91480c46/Meri_Monro_PARTING_GIFT.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2022 11:06 pm
Loren Minardi - disciplinable daughter

screenshot
screenshot

Your casreer required you to move to Europe, so you had to arrange everything to start a new life there, even finding a new house. Your spoiled brat daughter, Loren came with you as well but she seems not to like her new life. Although you provide her everything, she's still a disrespectul little slut who needs do be disciplined. Daddy's firm hand will do the job, Loren's big spoiled butt needs a proper spanking to start behaving like a good little girl. or maybe she needs to suck daddy's cock, too. If she is still cocky, do not hesitate to slide your cock up in her tight butt. she'll learn how to talk to her dad.

File Size :464 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-TS
Duration :00:15:31

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6cd38559ed377/DISCIPLINABLE_STEPDAUGHTER.mp4
Added: Dec 13, 2022 6:57 pm
Watching football with my dad Erin Electra

screenshot
screenshot

Cheerleader Erin Electra wrestles with her dad while watching football, which escalates into some groping and a blowjob before sex.

File Size :406 MB
Duration :00:14:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/688847155d30d/Watching_football_with_my_stepdad_Erin_Electra.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:05 am
Marilyn Johnson - Little Accident [13.12.2022 1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Cast: Marilyn Johnson , Allen Swift

When Allen sees that his daughter Marilyn looks upset he discovers that she got a butt plug stuck in her asshole! Allen offers to help her get it out, and for that, he's gonna have to get her pussy and asshole relaxed. The next day, Allen has a talk with Marilyn and tells her that she might be getting ahead of herself with the butt plug, she might wanna learn how to do other things too, like how to give a blowjob, and luckily Allen is there to provide the cock!

Sex Acts: Butt Plug play, Pussy Rubbing/Fingering, Blowjob, Anal Legs up, Sideways Anal, Standing Doggystyle Anal, Reverse Cowgirl Anal, Cum in Arsehole.

File Size :1.14 GB
Duration :00:57:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dbb2b14fd81b0/marilyn_johnson.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2022 11:51 am
Molly Darling - daughter makes daddy cum

screenshot
screenshot

You walk into your daughters room, she's on the bed looking at her phone. She doesn't notice you at first and you can see her panties under her skimpy skirt. She soon spots you and turns around, she's really excited to see you. Do you know what day is coming up soon? Its her birthday and she's come up with the perfect present for Daddy's special girl! She wants a pony. You think that's outrageous.. but you wont tell her that. You know she would do anything for a pony and an opportunity has arisen.. you promise her the pony, if she can make you cum. She seems a little unsure at first, but soon comes back with heaps of enthusiasm.. she must really want that pony. Suddenly she seems a little cocky, she knows how badly you want to fuck her, even though its so wrong. She seems confident she will get you to cum, no problem. She gets her perky tits out and teases you with her pretty pink nipples. You like that don't you Daddy? Her nipples aren't the only thing that are cute and pink.. she knows you want to see her pussy. She bends over on all fours and teases you with her thong.. rubbing herself and talking filth. She pulls her panties aside to expose her pussy and asshole. Your cock is really twitching now. She loves how worked up you're getting. She turns back around.. she's never going to get your cum if she can't get her hands on you.. She lies on the bed and pulls your cock out, she's shocked at how huge it is! She teases you by kissing, licking and sucking your cock. What would Mommy say if she knew you were doing this?? You'd be in huge trouble! You can barely hold it in any longer, and your girl knows it... She tells you she will take your cum anytime.. like your own personal fucktoy.. and that's enough to push you over the edge. You spray your cum all over her cute little face.. so much cum!! She's definitely getting that pony now.

File Size :521 MB
Duration :00:20:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/73d2a3204d0d9/molly_darling_-_daughter_makes_daddy_cum.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2022 6:23 pm
Little Party Slut

screenshot
screenshot

It's very late at night and you're waiting up for your daughter to get back from her first college party, which you know she snuck out to. She's in so much trouble when she walks through that door. Slowly, she comes inside, surprised to see her father still awake. "Daddy, please don't be mad! I was just having fun with some boys at the party! You wouldn't believe everything they were doing to me! Stripping me, putting their cocks inside me.. wait. Daddy? Why are you getting hard? Are you turned on by seeing your daughter covered in cum? Oh Daddy, can I see your cock? I think you need some help getting it soft again." You can't believe you're hearing these dirty things from your own daughter's mouth. She wants to play with your erection? You tell her no, but your twitching cock betrays your words. You want her tight little body under yours. You want to fill her up and cover her face in your cum. She gently strokes your shaft while telling you about all the nasty, dirty things the guys at the party did to her. How they used your daughter as their little free use slut. She begs to ride you, to feel her daddy's cock deep inside her. Your mature dick feels so much better than any of those guys at the party! You lay her down and drill your raw cock deep into her, giving your lil girl a messy creampie right there on the couch. Just don't say anything to mommy, alright? Wink *

File Size :678 MB
Duration :00:18:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/361828ea1375f/Little_Party_Slut.mp4
Added: Dec 15, 2022 12:03 pm
22.12.11 - Ameena Green - Daughter Gets Monster Cocked 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Damn, Ameena, you'd better be.

Your dad Jovan has some shit he has to do and will need that shower soon.

Having given you his blessing you run off to the only working shower in the house.

While you lather up your tits and ass you can't help but to enjoy how the water feels cascading against your skin.

Jovan doesn't enjoy it that much....you've been in there for ages.

He has shit to do.

Jovan is polite and knocks on the door to find out what in the actual fuck is taking you so long.

You invite him in and apologise for your leisurely pace.

As a quick compromise to this issue you also invite him in to shower with you.

It's no big deal...he's only your dad.

Once he enters the shower you discover that it is a big deal....his fucking cock is huge!

You can't believe your mom goes down on this monster cock.

And you also can't believe how tall he is compared to you.

Looking to make amends you offer to help him wash and lather up his cock with soap.

You take a long time washing that cock and that's because you're giving him a soapy handjob.

Finished with the handjob you rinse him off....but with cold water....he hates that.

Seeking to make amends yet again you offer to warm his cock up....with your mouth.

Giving him a blowjob leads to Jovan inviting you to sit on that cock.

You gladly accept and fuck him reverse cowgirl while still in the shower.

Eventually the two of you move to the bedroom and engage in the following: blowjob,
reverse cowgirl, cowgirl sideways, missionary, and doggy style sex.

Jovan gives you a facial and feels compelled to go take another shower.

File Size :555 MB
Duration :00:38:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/03e0d2435614f/22.12.11_-_Ameena_Green_-_Stepdaughter_Gets_Monster_Cocked_1080p.mp4