Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm
Huge Creampie! Pregnant by my Stepfather!

screenshot
screenshot

Her stepfather has wrapped her around his finger and turned her into his personal sexslave. She gets down to blow him before he enters her pussy from behind without any protection. She gets fucked in reverse cowgirl until he shoots his load inside her tight young pussy. Enjoy!

File Size :119 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:03:13

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/eaecab48d80e9/BlondeHexe_-_Huge_Creampie%21_Pregnant_by_my_Stepfather%21.mp4
Added: Jul 26, 2017 10:01 am
Yhivi

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :296 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:28:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/203f3a1b0ec74/Yhivi.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2017 4:01 pm
The Night Daddy Came HD

screenshot
screenshot

I had been away at school a few weeks and I was really missing Daddy. When he was finally able to come see me I was super excited. I dressed in daddys favorite fishnet outfit and brushed me hair nervously anticipating his arrival. It wasn't long after he got therre that I got what I wanted, his hard cock in my mouth. Daddy didn't waste anytime and soon had me riding him til I came. Daddy was pretty excited too cause as soon as he bent me over he pounded me til he came inside me. Unfortunately I hadn't been taking my pills and he creampied me on the day of ovulation so I wound up pregnant. I stayed away for several months but theres no denying my desires anymore.

Xo Sadie

Sex Acts: blowjob, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, creampie

File Size :663 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:11:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e6ea8aa0e62f6/The_Night_Daddy_Came_HD.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a7be3e8e0c146/The_Night_Daddy_Came_HD.part2.rar
Added: Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am
Alessa Savage, Danny D My Stepdauger

screenshot
screenshot

Like a true bad-girl teen, Alessa got herself grounded again.
When Alessa's mom overhears her horny moaning,
she assumes she's snuck a boy over and sends stepdad Danny up to investigate.
But it turns out the "boyfriend" making Alessa moan,
is a hot anal toy she's trying out herself!
Danny takes the matter into his own hands - or rather, his own dick.
He teaches Alessa how to take a hard ass-pounding with her mom right downstairs.

File Size :142 MB
Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
Duration :00:32:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d3cb4dbb94363/Alessa_Savage__Danny_D_My_Stepdauger.mp4
Added: Jul 30, 2017 9:32 am
Creampie vom Stiefvater

screenshot
screenshot

Schoolgirl EvaLopezzz has doggy-style sex with her step-father. She keeps her school uniform on the entire scene (including her knee high socks and shoes). The scene ends with a creampie.

File Size :98.8 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Flash Video
Duration :00:08:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/223356ec885bd/Creampie_vom_Stiefvater.mp4
Added: Jul 30, 2017 2:58 pm
Makenna Blue - Your Mom Finally Went to Bed! 720p

screenshot
screenshot

I think I may have started something that I can't stop... Lately my 19 yr old daughter and I have been spending a lot of time together, and bonding very closely. I really don't let her drink much (cause she is under 21), but recently we have been watching a lot of sports together...and it's hard not to drink while enjoying the games, so I admit that I have let her take the occasional sip here and there...

Maybe I'm the one who had too much alcohol, but after one of the baseball games that went extra innings deep into the night, we got to talking and we both shared some very intimate conversations. Somehow we got onto the topic of sexual intercourse, and before I knew it...one thing led to another, and I found myself making out with my daughter!

It was one of the steamiest kisses I have experienced in a long time! I don't know if it was the alcohol, or just maybe it was just that I knew how wrong it was to be having an X-rated conversation my daughter...who by the way was wearing her pajamas which consist of a thin t-shirt that was almost see-through with no bra, that feel off her shoulder, and then little booty shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks.

After a few min's of heavy kissing, I quickly came to my senses and told her that we couldn't continue. She begged me to keep going, and showed me how wet I had made her. Somehow I had the power to say no, told her to go to her room....and then I went into my bathroom and rubbed out the most powerful jerk job of my life, cumming everywhere!

The problem is... Now she thinks its fun, and whenever we are alone she tries to temp me into doing what I so wanted to do the other night!

Watch as she teases and torments her poor father into saying yes and him succumbing to stick his hard throbbing cock deep inside her wet willing pussy. All while her mother is in bed in the other room!

Sex acts include masturbation, fingering, pussy licking, handjob, blowjob and fucking in doggy, missionary, cowgirl and spooning. Ends with a cumshot to Makennas stomach and tits.

File Size :473 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:19:13

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d111e83f21891/FM_Makenna_Blue_-_Your_Mom_Finally_Went_to_Bed__720p.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/6b7d7be8856a0/FM_Makenna_Blue_-_Your_Mom_Finally_Went_to_Bed__720p.part2.rar
Added: Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm
Molly Jane - Fatherly advice

screenshot
screenshot

Being a good Father isn't easy. I always go with my gut instinct, so when my son Alex asked me for help getting laid for the first time, I knew just what to do. My daughter Molly just got home from her first year away at college and I knew she'd be willing to help out her brother. I guess I didn't spend enough time explaining how sex works with my son, but I definitely taught Molly about the birds and the bees. I told her to get naked and give Alex a striptease- then I pulled out my cock and Molly eagerly began sucking. My son was shocked, but I told him this is just what we do in this family, and he couldn't resist his sister's huge tits and wet pussy. I showed him a few positions and even how to be a little rough. It was going great until MY SON CAME INSIDE MY DAUGHTER'S PUSSY!! I told him to pull out, but I guess it just felt too good. I didn't get mad though-- accidents happen-- but I did show him the right way to cum and blasted a huge load all over my daughter's face. I'm sure glad my daughter Molly is home all summer. My son definitely needs A LOT more practice....

Sex Acts: blowjob, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, implied creampie, facial

File Size :795 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:13:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/bce1ad2932cb1/Molly_Jane_-_Fatherly_advice.part2.rar
Added: Aug 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Anya Olsen - Natural Harvest

screenshot
screenshot

Scene 1: Ice breaker

Cute pink lipstick, and dark eyelashes, Anya looks into the mirror and puts on makeup. Good morning dad She says sweetly. He stands behind her watching and rubbing her shoulders making her feel awkward. She tells him to stop and that it's really weird. He shushes her, putting his arm around her neck and touching her with his free hand. Dad, this is wrong She tries to fight him off.

Please She moans, dad stripping her of her clothes, bending her over the counter, and licking her sweet pussy. Anya feels something press against her pussy lips making her tremble Please don't hurt me dad she begs, her dad slowly filling her with cock. Each thrust like nails on a chalkboard making her shiver. He fucks her harder and harder and there's nothing she can do about it. Fuck you I hate you dad Anya manages to say amid her sobs of humiliation. How it happened she doesnt know but she cums with her father's hand around her neck, his cock deep inside her, and she feels him fill her with hot warm cum. Put your clothes back on and get ready for school He tells her.

Positions: Standing doggy, missionary. Implied creampie finish.

Scene 2: Extra Credit

Hands off Is what Anya's tee-shirt says. And after the other day with her father she fucking means it. She has no idea how she's going to get all her homework done when her dad touches her neck. I'm trying to do my homework. Hands off! She screams. He pulls off her shirt and shorts softly whispering to her as she begs for him to stop.

With her face in her book he gets on top of her and fucks her. I'm going to tell mom and she's going to fucking leave you She tells him. He pounds her into the couch harder. She looks at him with anger and disgust as he makes her cum. Is mom not good enough for you, you have to fuck your daughter too? She yells at him. He fucks her until he cream pies his little sweet girl and her pussy in cum. What did you do She asks him touching her cum filled pussy.

Positions: Prone bone, missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl. Cumshot on pussy.

Scene 3: Dirty Laundry

On the couch Anya is folding her dry warm laundry when her dad grabs her from behind. Go back to folding your clothes He tells her and bends her over. Dad please, can I just go to my room? She begs him. He unbuttons her shirt and slaps her tight little ass. Wrapping his belt around her neck he pulls down her tight little pink panties.

Why daddy She moans in sobs of pleasure and pain. Her dad's cock driving into her, making her feel so used and turned on. Humiliated and loving it, she pleads with him. I don't love you She moans through his pounding.

Positions: Doggy, missionary. Implied creampie finish.

Scene 4: Keep it clean

No matter how long Anya showers for she just doesnt feel clean. She steps out of the shower only to find her dad waiting for her. She's enveloped in her warm robe and her dad's strong arms. I'm all clean, can't you just leave me be? She begs him and he slaps her ass in response. Daddy She moans and cries as he fucks her tight sweet pussy. I'm your daughter, do you really like doing this? This is so fucked up She says. Deep inside it feels good to be fucked and she desperately wants it not too. Please, Please she moans and cums hard on her dad's cock.

Fuck you She whispers as he drags her to her room and throws her to the bed. Daddy why? She cries. He chokes her and fucks her harder, the bed bouncing, and Anya moaning through gritted teeth. Fuck, daddy her quivering voice squeaks. He cums deep inside of her pussy filling her up. The cum works its way inside of her and impregnates her tiny little body. Oh fuck

Positions: Standing doggy, missionary. Creampie finish.

File Size :827 MB
Duration :00:53:49

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/dd96aabdd58da/Anya_Olsen_-_Natural_Harvest_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/8a2ec56db365c/Anya_Olsen_-_Natural_Harvest_.part2.rar
Added: Aug 01, 2017 9:40 pm
Stella Cox and Penny Lay - Daddy's lesbians

screenshot
screenshot

Stella lays on her sisters bed, absolutely hungry for some stimulation in her silky nighty. She plays with her pussy through her panties getting herself nice and wet before reaching into Penny's drawer for the vibrator she has caught her using so many times. Beads of her juices shine as they emerge from her tight hole. Penny opens the door to her room absolutely shocked to find her sister doing such naughty things in her bed.. and with her vibrator. Penny chides her sister and jumps on the bed top, hit her with the pillow, however her anger quickly subsides and she sees the fun that could be had. The two sisters take turns with the gadget, as they find that toys shared between siblings are toys certainly enjoyed. Penny ups the fun as she gets on knees and elbows to eat her sister's tasty pussy and Stella loves it. The two girls continue to play with each other and have so much fun they don't notice the door crack open as their dad peers through the entry way. Outraged and cock engorged, he rushes in and puts Penny on her face for a good spanking, Stella's flavor still on her lips. Dad makes Penny suck on his cock, and pumps her head up and down his solid rod while Stella watches and masturbates to the sight of her sister's punishment. Both the girls pussies ache for more pleasure. Their dad positions the girls in a 69 position so that Penny, the carpet muncher she is can lick Stella as he thrusts his cock into her. She takes his full length inside of her as Penny probes her tongue across Stella's clit. Stella uses the vibrator on her sister as the two girls receive their punishment gratefully and ultimately their dads nut all over Pennies neck and chest as Stella jerks their dad to fruition.

Sex Acts: hitachi masturbation, cunnilingus, female 69, blowjob, doggy style, handjob to completion

File Size :616 MB
Duration :00:21:48

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1f374d80e6c7a/Stella_Cox_and_Penny_Lay_-_Daddy_s_lesbians.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/3561448a48fb2/Stella_Cox_and_Penny_Lay_-_Daddy_s_lesbians.part2.rar
Added: Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm
April Dawn - Butt Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Dear Diary,
After my first time with Daddy I started fantasizing about him more and more often. The more we spent time together the riskier things got, Daddy just can't seem to pull out in time. Anyway I heard my sisters talking about Anal sex with Daddy and that gave me an idea. I started stretching my virgin ass so daddy could cum inside me any time he wanted and it really felt good.
The day finally came when I thought I was ready for Daddy so I dressed in a sexy outfit and waited in his bed. Daddy was a bit surprised to see me when he walked in but it didn't take long for us to start messing around. After I rode him for a bit I made the suggestion of anal and Daddy just sort of smiled.
I sucked his cock to get it wet then put the head against my rosebud. Daddys cock slid in slowly and I nearly came from the feeling. When my ass loosened up a bit Daddy started fucking me harder and harder until he came deep inside my ass. He filled me up so much it made me cum again. I think Daddys gonna be fucking my ass a lot more that was AWESOME!!!

Sex Acts: blowjob, cowgirl, anal cowgirl, doggystyle, anal missionary, anal sideways, anal creampie

File Size :980 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:17:21

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/1b55d29e1dde4/April_Dawn_-_Butt_Daddy.part3.rar
Added: Aug 03, 2017 8:28 pm
M Violet - This Isn't Blackmail (But It Could Be)

screenshot
screenshot

The Sequel to Trust Me (This Isn't Blackmail). So you've waited for over 24 hours, waiting and wondering....what I think of your cock, what I think of your face...even though you know you're a worthless slave to Me a part of you still hopes that you've made an impression....but also wonders if you've made a mistake...

Silly slave - I don't care what you look like! I care that you OBEY. I care that you feel as though I have the upper hand, that I have control....and I do. I have so much MORE POWER now. I would never break your trust, it doesn't mean I don't fantasise about doing it. Truly fucking you over, with no mercy shown, it doesn't count if imagining it makes Me wet.I will never follow through.

With one SNAP and the trigger words you are back where you were before, under My hipn0tic control, HARD and even MORE desperate to cum. Stroke for My body, My tits spilling out of My bra, one SNAP you stroke two SNAPS you stop. Good boy....As My bra hits the floor.

After fucking with your cock and your mind some more I finally give you the CUM countdown you've been desperately waiting for....it will be SO much more intense now you've taken the LEAP, now you've shown Me who you are....now that you TRUST ME..you will CUM at the count of TEN - give or take.there's always wiggle room when you're dealing with a Goddess.

Contains: triggers, mindfuck, mental domination, manipulation, sensual domination, finger snaps, tease, masturbation instruction, JOI, lingerie, tit worship, topless.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE Keywords: femdom pov

File Size :452 MB
Duration :00:13:56

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1c7b2029990bd/Madam_Violet_-_This_Isn_t_Blackmail__But_It_Could_Be_.mp4
Added: Aug 04, 2017 9:52 am
Coed Crystal Loves Pleasing Her Step Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Coed Crystal and her new step father sneak away for a secret rendezvous. She is super nervous, but anxious to finally have him all to herself. She starts by slowly taking off her clothes and showing off her tight nineteen year old body. She then asks him to lay down and begins an amazing edging style blowjob and takes a huge facial.

File Size :669 MB
Duration :00:29:56

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/65684ebfaffb2/Coed_Crystal_Loves_Pleasing_Her_Step_Daddy_.part2.rar
Added: Aug 05, 2017 4:40 pm
Molly Jane - Intervention for my cock-crazed daughter

screenshot
screenshot

MY DAUGHTER IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!!! I'm at my wits end. In less than a week my daughter Molly has fucked the mail man, her soccer coach, and two next door neighbors!! I don't know what has gotten into her-- she used to be such a well behaved girl. So when I came home yesterday and saw her fucking her Uncle, I decided to try something different. I didn't get mad at my brother, I know Molly seduced him with her big tits and probably pulled his cock out the minute he walked in the door. I told my brother I needed his help-- I thought if I totally degraded my daughter she might hit rock bottom and realize she needs to change her whorish ways. I started my intervention by shoving my daughter down on her Uncle's cock and spanking her as hard as I could... I grabbed my daughter Molly and shoved her on my cock while I told her Uncle to spank her. Then I shoved my daughter's face into her Uncle's asshole. I had to make sure she understood what happens to sluts. Then I shoved my cock into her and made her suck her Uncle's dick. My daughter needed to realize sex isn't all fun and games...My brother and I keep taking turns fucking my daughter. I start to worry she's enjoying her punishment to much-- so I need to ensure she really feels like a slut. I tell her uncle to cum on her face and then I blast my daughter with my load too. I'm not sure if my intervention worked, but a Father has to try... I'm exhausted so I tell my bother I'm going to the bar to unwind. My crazy cock-addicted daughter is his problem now... at least for tonight anyway....

Sexual Acts: 1 on 1 sex, 2 on 1 sex, blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, double facial

File Size :1.30 GB
Duration :00:21:37

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/0a8b6ef07e41a/Molly_Jane_-_Intervention_for_my_cock-crazed_daughter.part3.rar
Added: Aug 06, 2017 5:07 pm
EvaLopezzz - 19j Cousine beim 3er geschwängert

screenshot
screenshot

EvaLopezzz's little cousin is over and they start having some fun when her step-father walks in and wants to join. EvaLopezzz and her cousin give him a blowjob and then take turns riding him. He then finishes on the cousin's pussy.

File Size :113 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Flash Video
Duration :00:09:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/df50b9466db91/EvaLopezzz_-_19j_Cousine_beim_3er_geschw_ngert.flv
Added: Aug 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Norah Nova - Alone time

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Little Norah and her dad are home alone together. She sits naked in the bathroom, when her dad walks in the door, his rock solid cock poking through his bath robe. It's not long before the pair figure out what to do with their time together without mommy. Norah takes her dad's cock in her mouth, a youthful grin parting her lips as his shaft slides between them. She loves the taste of dad's cock. He wants a bit of a taste of her too. She props herself up, arching her back and pushes out her ass towards him as he slides his tongue down her slit. Her juices are so fresh as her body readies itself to receive him. He takes a couple licks of her little asshole before taking his daugher. The pair fuck hard in several sexy positions, her cumming all over his cock before he pulls out and spills his nuts on her sexy little toes. While she washes her feet, rubbing her toes together under the faucet, soap frothing out from between them, she doesn't notice her dad getting ready to shoot another hot sticky load on her freshly cleaned toes. The cum dribbles across her feet and between her toes. She loves the feeling.

Sexual Acts: blowjob, standing doggy, missionary, stand and carry, cum on feet

File Size :246 MB
Duration :00:08:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/af38599bacfdf/Norah_Nova_-_Alone_time.mp4