Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2016 10:00 am
A Peek Of Pandora (2000)

screenshot

Genre: Erotic, Big Boobs & Tits, Documentary
Studio: NuTech Digital
Starring: Pandora Peaks, Rayveness, Envy
Duration: 01:25:34

A Peek of Pandora is supposed to spotlight Pandora Peaks. Many might recognize Pandora from the mainstream movie Striptease . She’s also done quite a few photo spreads in many mens magazines. If you’ve seen her, you’ll probably recognize her as she’s kind of hard to forget. Peaks doesn’t quite begin to describe her chest. Each breast is as big as her head. I’m not quite sure how she can even stand upright. She seems like a very nice person, which is one of the best things about the feature. All three ladies get a chance to show themselves as real people. At the start of the feature, they each get around ten minutes to just themselves where they talk about themselves and how they got into the business and then do a little strip tease. Pandora also talks about some of her world travels. When it comes to the tease, Pandora does a good job, but not nearly as good as the other ladies. Envy does a very hot job and I was about to start looking through my collection to see what else I had with her in it. Rayveness, however, steals the show during the strip tease. I admit that I’m a little partial to Rayveness as she has a great natural body. Of course, it takes a lot more than just a great body. Rayveness appears to be having the time of her life doing the tease. Her smile lights up her entire face and it seems like a natural smile rather than a **** smile. It’s enough to give me a lot of hope for the rest of the feature.

Video: 512x384 23.98 fps 1253kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz 130kbps
Size: 694 MB

screenshot

dead_link_removed

http://rg.to/file/5581edfa5f1617cf0cf3ab05b328d7aa/A_Peek_Of_Pandora.rar.html
ITALIAN STALLION MOVIES