Author
ivadzo
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 06, 2023 1:22 am
screenshot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA INK- Bella's tickle table debut - full body

I gotta say I'm flattered to have Bella ink to spend her birthday being tickled by me. I gotta make it count by putting her through the most intense tickling she has ever been through. I had fun with the feet, and now it's time for the rest of her beautiful ticklish body. I consider her one of my teacher when it comes to the art of tickling. She vicious. So I definitely had to be the same. I was going easy on her armpits with my fingers... but that changed quickly.. especially when I whipped out the finger claws. Although light touches with the claws was getting the job done. And that beautiful midsection of hers was waiting for the intensity coming it's way. Pressure with the thumbs to the belly made her spew a safe word or 2 of out her mouth... same thing with her legs and inner thighs, which happened to be extremely ticklish but it sounded so great to hear, so I did all I could to her to make her say more. She tried acting tough, but I don't think it was successful from where I was standing. But I'll let you be the judge by purchase this is amazing new video. Consider it a bday gift from me to you.

Quote:
File name: tickling 4932 TheBKTickler - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA INK - Bella s tickle table debut - full body
File Size : 174 MB
Runtime : 14 min 27 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b2303e7fd11f4/tickling_4932_TheBKTickler_-_HAPPY_BIRTHDAY%2C_BELLA_INK_-_Bella_s_tickle_table_debut_-_full_body.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 06, 2023 10:22 am
screenshot

Breaking Katy Pt 1 "Tasha is Evil"

Here is a short and EVIL video of Tasha tickling poor Katy and her size 8 feet in the stocks wide stance. She is completely gagged and blindfolded in a straight jacket. Its a very intense position that you can tell Katy is terrified being in but she says "I think I can do it!" Well lets just say she was pretty wrong and not actually able to say anything once the gag was in and Tasha gets her hands (mostly fingernails) on Katys feet and in between her toes. Katy is trapped. The moment Tasha starts you can see Katy fighting in the gag as Tasha tickles her in waves on intensity before adding oil. The oil is a secret INTENSE weakness for Katy and she goes INSANE the moment Tasha goes FAST on her poor soles with the new hand brush. Then Tasha breaks out the other hand brush and poor Katy BUCKS forward trying to safeword through the gag screaming for help but Tasha doesn't let up....and this is just part 1.....

Quote:
File name: tickling 4933 TheTickleRoom - Breaking Katy Pt 1 Tasha is Evil
File Size : 109 MB
Runtime : 5 min 16 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3b85b0e4e20b/tickling_4933_TheTickleRoom_-_Breaking_Katy_Pt_1_Tasha_is_Evil.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 07, 2023 1:20 am
screenshot

PRIVATE STASH- My Birthday Gift; Luna in Tickle Hell - Gang tickling, Pure Tickle !

With my birthday approaching, Luna was trying to figure out the perfect gift to get me. When she asked what I wanted she was expecting me to give the usually answers of "Maybe some camera equipment, a watch." You know, very basic stuff.

But I had other ideas on the perfect gift.........

I've tickled Luna in every way imaginable but there is one that she refuses to do, being gang tickled! She's done it in the past and it was too much for her to handle. So when I told her what my birthday wish was she wasn't having any of it...but I'm quite persistent and was finally able to get Luna to agree, reluctantly, to this. Although, she told me that this was the only gift I would be getting! No problem!

I arranged for three tickle doms to come over, I made sure they had very dominant personalities that would take pleasure in taking Luna to the limit.

And they did!

Luna is a laughing (snorting), begging, cursing mess in this video. This is non-stop tickle for almost 15 minutes straight! The ticklers all relentlessly tickle her entire body, even nibbling and licking her toes and soles. By the end Luna was not happy!

I on the other hand, was very happy with my B-Day gift!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4934 RandomSoleEncounters - PRIVATE STASH - My Birthday Gift Luna in Tickle Hell - Gang tickling, Pure Tickle
File Size : 518 MB
Runtime : 12 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cfcd8e731820b/tickling_4934_RandomSoleEncounters_-_PRIVATE_STASH_-_My_Birthday_Gift_Luna_in_Tickle_Hell_-_Gang_tickling%2C_Pure_Tickle.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 07, 2023 10:18 am
screenshot

Aria Electrical Tape Tie

In this custom video, Aria is mummified on the table with black electrical tape. We watch her struggle for the first half trying to free herself until the second half, where her sandals are removed, she is blindfolded, and her bare feet tickled with long fingernails. Aria is VERY ticklish!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4935 SeductiveStudios - Aria Electrical Tape Tie
File Size : 712 MB
Runtime : 9 min 46 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/50bea7652b207/tickling_4935_SeductiveStudios_-_Aria_Electrical_Tape_Tie.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 08, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

Leyna's tickle sample

Brief story: this past summer, I went to Brooklyn to do a shoot with dommesquad (type her name in my clips store to see our amazing content), and I leyna lust while I was there. It was fun time meeting her and she had another tickle shoot in the house. And fast forward, when I got her attention, I asked her to do a quick little clip, and she agreed. Basically a little sample of what she would be going through if she had a full-on tickle shoot with me. And for 5 minutes straight, she went through hell. Feet, belly, even the armpit, and any other spot I can find.. they weren't safe from me when tickling leyna. One of the most Intense 5 minutes of tickling you'll ever see.

Quote:
File name: tickling 4936 TheBKTickler - Leyna s tickle sample
File Size : 364 MB
Runtime : 5 min 0 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a176e4cba286/tickling_4936_TheBKTickler_-_Leyna_s_tickle_sample.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 08, 2023 10:21 am
screenshot

PRIVATE STASH #2- The $100 Don't Laugh Challenge!

Another clip from my personal private stash. How do I like spend a boring Sunday afternoon? With some tickling!

Luna had her friend Vanessa hanging out so I decided to put her fingers to use and have some F/F tickling fun.

A simple challenge:

Luna has her very ticklish feet tickled and can't laugh. If she can hold in her laughter she wins $100 but if Vanessa can get her to break into laughter 3 times then Vanessa will get the $100. Can she do it?

Quote:
File name: tickling 4937 RandomSoleEncounters - PRIVATE STASH 2 - The 100 Don t Laugh Challenge
File Size : 91.6 MB
Runtime : 3 min 34 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/00648ba6f9f72/tickling_4937_RandomSoleEncounters_-_PRIVATE_STASH_2_-_The_100_Don_t_Laugh_Challenge.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 09, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

Heather Super Ticklish

This was a custom video where Heather is tied up to the bed and tickled by Daphne. Heather is very ticklish and this movie was a blast to shoot!!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4938 SeductiveStudios - Heather Super Ticklish
File Size : 580 MB
Runtime : 10 min 28 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/55192ec28445c/tickling_4938_SeductiveStudios_-_Heather_Super_Ticklish.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 09, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

The Special Super Bowl Deal - Full Body

So sinthia is hell bent on getting me to then at that she works at for Super Bowls. And she will to do whatever it take to get me there to save her job. I already had fun tickling her feet as part of our deal, but i wasn't done with her yet. Now it's time to have some fun with her ticklish body. And while doing that, I was thinking why not give her an orgasm as part of the deal ? See part 2 of my time with this sexy bartender.

Quote:
File name: tickling 4939 TheBKTickler - The Special Super Bowl Deal - Full Body
File Size : 250 MB
Runtime : 21 min 51 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f9b73bea6a1e/tickling_4939_TheBKTickler_-_The_Special_Super_Bowl_Deal_-_Full_Body.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 10, 2023 1:19 am
screenshot

TheTickleRoom - Layla the Bombshells Audition Pt 1 "The Perfect Lee"

O MAN Tickle Room gigglers and ticklers we have a VERY special moment of me saying I hit GOLD with a new model. Layla is a 20 year old Lebanese Latina with SEXY size 7 SUPER FUCKING TICKLISH feet.....and she SNORTS. This is LITERALLY a BOMBSHELL model dropped into my lap by Kairi. We start with Layla in the stocks doing her interview and the MOMENT I remove her shoes and tickle her socked feet she is a giggling mess but then the SOCKS come off and she is CACKLING. I tie EVERY toe back and she is FULLY restrained unable to move. The moment my fingers touch her soles her face LIGHTS UP with a massive grin and a laugh that she CANNOT control. I tease Layla by talking to Kairi and then making my hands go EVEN FASTER and Layla IMMEDIATELY SNORTS unable to even beg or talk. Then I add a LOT of lotion and poor Layla is OVERWHELMED laughing hysterically at the new sensation. But the tools I waste no time breaking out the massager and the MOMENT I find the right spot she is OFF with more snorts and cackling. This is one AMAZING clip you do NOT Want to miss! I better see my email FLOODED for customs of this 10/10 model!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4940 TheTickleRoom - Layla the Bombshells Audition Pt 1 The Perfect Lee
File Size : 209 MB
Runtime : 10 min 23 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b9406b7694d79/tickling_4940_TheTickleRoom_-_Layla_the_Bombshells_Audition_Pt_1_The_Perfect_Lee.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 10, 2023 10:21 am
screenshot

Property Manager's 1st Time Tickled - Spontaneous Shoot!!!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4941 RandomSoleEncounters - Property Manager s 1st Time Tickled - Spontaneous Shoot
File Size : 788 MB
Runtime : 7 min 3 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3bcd0a4e5125f/tickling_4941_RandomSoleEncounters_-_Property_Manager_s_1st_Time_Tickled_-_Spontaneous_Shoot.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 11, 2023 1:19 am
screenshot

Pop Star Tickle

In this custom video, Daphne plays a pop star who has been and tied up. Her captor taunts her and tickles her silly!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4942 SeductiveStudios - Pop Star Tickle
File Size : 801 MB
Runtime : 14 min 40 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/30a2acbcc598d/tickling_4942_SeductiveStudios_-_Pop_Star_Tickle.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 11, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

The Special Super Bowl Deal - The Ticklegasmic Finale

It's official that sinthia is getting turned on to high degree from our special deal. So our finale to our deal, she'll love love this one. She tied up naked to my table, blindfolded not wondering what's gonna happen next. But I did... MORE TICKLING! And from the way she was tied up, I got to find some great new tickle spots. The screaming she did gave away the spots. But later on I made her feet... and a vibrator to her pussy. So things worked out pretty well.. she get an orgasms. And a new customer for super bowl Sunday. Enjoy the final installment to this role play series. Available now

Quote:
File name: tickling 4943 TheBKTickler - The Special Super Bowl Deal - The Ticklegasmic Finale
File Size : 133 MB
Runtime : 12 min 31 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/429563b8d1fc6/tickling_4943_TheBKTickler_-_The_Special_Super_Bowl_Deal_-_The_Ticklegasmic_Finale.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 12, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

Cowboys Fan Coochie-Coo

We got our ticklish Cowboys fan outta the hogtie and in a more comfortable, and much more vulnerable position for upperbody tickles. The focus is on her armpits which she tried to keep hidden while hogtied, her stomach and ribs area. Our tickler gets her good, triggering her threats of revenge and plotting until vengeance shall be hers, but they fall on deaf ears as our tickler continues his the****utic attack on her vulnerable upperbody. Some leg and foot tickling at points, but her upper body is the main focus of this clip! Enjoy!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4944 CurationDeTickly - Cowboys Fan Coochie-Coo
File Size : 158 MB
Runtime : 7 min 28 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5421b510d428b/tickling_4944_CurationDeTickly_-_Cowboys_Fan_Coochie-Coo.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 12, 2023 10:19 am
screenshot

Anastasia Rose Given Multiple Ticklegasms By Reagan Lush

Reagan Lush has Anastasia Rose right where she wants her...all bent over and tied up. Reagan shows Anastasia the hitachi wand she has for her if she's good, and she pulls out a long feather. Reagan uses the long feather to tickle Anastasia all over her vulnerable body. She holds the hitachi to Anastasia's clit as she continues to tickle her with a feather. Reagan uses even more tickle toys as she tickles Anastasia and makes her cum at the same time.

Quote:
File name: tickling 4945 GinaryTickleAdventures - Anastasia Rose Given Multiple Ticklegasms By Reagan Lush
File Size : 477 MB
Runtime : 8 min 12 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f60e08f01ab20/tickling_4945_GinaryTickleAdventures_-_Anastasia_Rose_Given_Multiple_Ticklegasms_By_Reagan_Lush.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Feb 13, 2023 1:24 am
screenshot

Marzia is panicked

We're so proud to introduce you to Marzia: a 40 years old lady with a fit body. She wants to try this session because she think it will enjoy but we think she doesn't understand what's going on. She think is a soft tickling but she start sweating after less than two minutes: oil is not necessary so far. She stop laughing but as soon as tickling become stronger, she turns into a great laugh and panic somehow. At the really end she won't be able to laugh and loss it will be clear. A non stop video despite her request which we will deny of course! Enjoy your video!

Quote:
File name: tickling 4946 ItaliansTickling - Marzia is panicked
File Size : 550 MB
Runtime : 14 min 44 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/792f205b7ca6f/tickling_4946_ItaliansTickling_-_Marzia_is_panicked.mp4