Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2021 4:39 pm
AstroDomina - Laid Over Delayed

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: POV SEX, ASIAN GODDESS, PUBLIC NUDITY, SPIT FETISH, FUCKING
Keywords: asian, asian goddess, asian princess, fuck, sex, public sex, penetration, kinky sex, astrodomina, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, woman on top, spitting, denims

There's nothing more annoying than getting delayed for hours at the airport. You're tired, frustrated, and barely anything to do. Unfortunately, Sydney's plane is going to be an hour late so she had to amuse herself. Luckily, she found herself acquainted with another passenger. It looks like he's a potential play partner while waiting for the plane to arrive. They both headed over to the unisex bathroom and did the deed. Sydney unzipped his pants and started giving him a handjob and made his cum jump in less than 10 minutes!

File Name : Laid Over Delayed.mp4
File Size : 210.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 63.1 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c115a239bb398e4f7d6de358b19ff72c/Laid_Over_Delayed.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 15, 2021 9:53 am
Amiee Cambridge in Free Use - Step Family Orgy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV , BIG TITS , BIG BUTTS , BLOW JOBS , PAWG
Keywords: amiee cambridge , luke longly , step daughter , step fantasy , pawg , big tits , pov sex , pov , doggie style , threesome , big butt , jmac , thicc , step mom , cory chase

Watching my Step Sister fuck my Step Son
It’s been Six Months and Amiee’s sex life is starting to get stale with her Step Son. She is talking things over with Cory, about how she is in a routine now with Luke. Cory brings up kinky request...Cory wants to watch Amiee fuck Cory’s Step Son. Amiee was not expecting to turn her head and see the biggest Cock she has ever seen. Amiee’s eyes bulge and she knows exactly what to do! But first a nice blow job and then a titty fuck. Amiee’s tits are made for Titty Fucking!!!
Cory guides her step sister over to the table and has Jmac slide his huge cock in and out. Cory is so turned on watching her Step Son fuck her horny Step Sister. Cory plays with Amiee’s tits and even kisses her Step Sis while Jmac fucks his Step Aunt. Amiee then bends over the table as Jmac fucks her better than she ever has before. She wants him to fuck like the good whore she is and right then, Jmac dumps a big fat load into her tight wet MILF pussy.
She is still horny and Cory wants to watch Step Son fuck Amiee again!
Step Mom Craves Big Cock
Waiting on Amiee’s bed, stroking his cock, Step Son is ready to fuck again. Amiee walks out with her robe barely on watching her Step Son. She opens it up and slips into bed with him. His cock is ready and Amiee begins to suck him off, but what she really wants is to ride that big hard cock. She jumps on and fucks him good. She grabs her tits and puts his hands around her neck. Amiee loves it! She leans back and continues to ride the cock, she even slaps her pussy a couple times.
She flips around and goes into reverse cowgirl and slaps her brown hole in his face, such a good step slut Aunt! Amiee catches a but cramp riding that big cock and asks Jmac to take over. She flips to her back and let’s Step Son take over. This is the biggest cock she has ever taken and has him fuck her till she cums all over that big dick! After she had her fill, Amiee then let Step Son creampie her once again...
Fucking My Cheating Step Mom
Amiee's Step Walks into his room and just passes by his Step Cousin. Luke wanted to know why Jmac’s dick was out and why Amiee was naked on his bed. Amiee did not hold back, she said he just fucked her. And he could use her pussy too just like Jmac did. Luke tries to reclaim his Step Mom’s pussy but jealous fucking her milf pussy. Amiee keeps playing the Switch as Luke fucks Step Mom how he knows best. She is liking this jealous fucking and wants more. He flips her over into doggy position and takes the milf slut to pound town too!
Luke is fucking the ability for Amiee to properly push the buttons on her game. She powers through it and keeps playing, what a trooper Step Mom is and takes another load into her still tight pussy.
Fucking Step Mom While She Plays My Switch
Amiee is playing naked on my bed with my switch when Cory’s Step Son walks in with a Boner. Amiee looks behind her and says he can use her however he wants. She continues to play my Switch as he slides his cock in between her buttcheeks. This distracts her a little but she keeps playing. Jmac does not care, he just wants to fuck his Step Mom’s hot Step Sister again! He watches her playing the switch and can’t believe how well she is doing, taking the D and concentrating on the game. He flips her around into doggystyle, her game play is junk now but she is enjoying the D so much more. She decides to give up on this Boss and let Jmac fuck her pussy like the huge Milf Slut she is till he unloads again into her pussy as she begs for his cum.
She did not realize the Boss Battle started again as he squeezed every drop of cum into her pussy.
Step Mom Wants Two Cocks
Almost naked on the bed, Amiee and Cory are plotting something big. Amiee wants to watch Cory fuck Luke while Jmac fucks her. When they were younger, they shared everything and now they want to share Step Sons. They kiss on the deal and call the Step Sons in. Luke fucks Cory as Jmac fucks Amiee, both Step Moms are bent over. The kissing Step Sisters are banged so nicely as Amiee says she thinks she could never get tired of this Step Mom Swap!
The Step Son’s then take turns and Tag Team the pussy. Luke unloads into his Step Mom’s mouth with his cum and Amiee passes it to her Step Sister. Then Jmac fucks his Step Mom till he cums in Cory’s mouth. Cory shows off both loads and then swallows every drop. Amiee gives Cory a couple kisses and they agree to take a warm shower, clean off and plot the next orgy...

File Name : Step Family Orgy.mp4
File Size : 2761.18 MB
Duration : 01:03:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b04bbaa63236a460146534f66f7c4266/Step_Family_Orgy.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 15, 2021 9:49 am
Legendarylootz - BRO SIS #1

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Humiliation, Cumshots, Pole Dancing, Handjob

I'm dancing around on my pole for a few minutes before I catch you spying on me. This is jsut like when I caught you masturbating with my panties in the bathroom! Can't help yourself little bro? You think your sister is hot huh? It's ok, luckily I'm a nice sister and I'll let you jerk off to me because you never get laid hahaha. Nobody wants to fuck you because you have a tiny little cock! Stroke your little cock for me! I'm not getting naked for you but you can watch me touch myself over my shorts. You would love to cum on my tits huh? Well.... ok, but then I'm going to make you taste it Smile +cumshot

File Name : Bro Sis 1.mp4
File Size : 1792.99 MB
Duration : 00:17:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/3b97eb9c636861b077d06a27663798a9/Bro_Sis_1.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 15, 2021 9:45 am
Nicole Nabors - A few too many

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, POV, Dirty Talking, Clubbing, Creampie, Virtual Sex

You're out at a bar and Nicole has had a few too many so you take her home. She thanks you. She gets to talking and tells you that this isn't gonna be a one night stand kind of thing because she had a boyfriend. But then she comes to the conclusion that her bf is out cheating on her anyways so why not do it too. She tells you your hot and she wants you to fuck her. She clumsily takes off her clothes and slurs a bit. She tells you to take advantage of her. Your both horny so you give in. You fuck her missionary, cowgirl, riding, reverse cowgirl, and missionary again. She tells you not to cum in her because she's not on the pill but you can't hold back and do it anyways. She likes it and lays there with cum inside of her.

File Name : A few too many.mp4
File Size : 2278.49 MB
Duration : 00:20:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 257 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/e92bbc46ee3463b181d507cc40aa86b0/A_few_too_many.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 10:49 pm
Erotic Nikki - VS120 StrokeFest

screenshotscreenshot

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , BIG TITS , MILF , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , JOI
Keywords: smoking pov , smoking milf , busty milf , deep inhale , vs120 , smoking tease , topless , wet lipstick , french inhale , milf tits , smoking joi , jerkoff instruction , eroticnikki , erotic nikki , nikki ashton

Are you ready to stroke that cock while I smoke. Today I'm smoking your favorite brand, Virginia Slims 120's. I'm wearing this really hot top that shows off My big MILF titties. I want this session to last; otherwise, it would not be much of a StrokeFest now would it. Start stroking when I light up My ciggy and don't stop until I encourage you to cum for Me. I want that cum but, not until the end of the clip. I'll tease, instruct and encourage your stroking, in that sultry way that only I do, while I smoke two VS120's, back to back. Can you last that long? I hope so but, I doubt it.

File Name : StrokeFest.mp4
File Size : 428.7 MB
Duration : 00:17:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/e33d0b585524cf0dd744af91a2902931/StrokeFest.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 5:39 pm
Ashley Alban - Cersei & Jaime

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: COSPLAY, FUCKING, COSTUMES, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: ashley alban, game of thrones, sex, boy girl, cumshot, bj, taboo, step-brother, step-sister, dirty talk

Before Robert Baratheon died, Cersei and Jaime frequently snuck around the castle for secret rendezvous. One day, Jaime tells Cersei to meet him in the wine cellar. He is late, and Cersei is annoyed to be left waiting, but at least it is well lit and not too cold. Jaime finally shows up. Cersei is angry, but she loves her step-brother too much to stay in a bad mood for long. She wants him. She pulls down the top of her dress, and he grabs her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She kisses his chest. Cerseis hands go down to his trousers and she pulls out his dick.
She drops to her knees and starts to suck him. She loves her brothers cock so much. She continues to suck until he is throbbing. Cersei then lies on a table and spreads her legs. Jaime starts to fuck her hard. She tells him how she loves being a slut for her step-brother, but only for her step-brother. Cersei moans in pleasure. She tells him that they have had too many together so he cant cum inside of her. He pulls out and jacks off onto her ass.

File Name : Cersei and Jaime.mp4
File Size : 1144.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c5bd9528eac40/Cersei_and_Jaime.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/792d5ed67794067133073ab92abe139f/Cersei_and_Jaime.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Princess Violette - The Gooner Pledge

screenshotscreenshot

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related categories: JOI, MESMERIZE, ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM, PUSSY WORSHIP
Keywords: joi

You have nothing important going for you anyway. So take the gooner pledge. It will be the best decision of your life!!!
You can’t do anything about it anyways. I make all of the important decisions for you. This is your destiny. Revealing more than I have before with the delicious tease of my perfect pussy is something that has you powerless under my sexual control. In awe…so weak- it is painful. I’m out of your league and completely unattainable. Gooning for me is the closest you’ll ever get. Take the Gooner Pledge to commit. Commit to the gooner life. It’s a lifestyle. This is not just a fetish. This is your identity. I’ve altered your life in ways you never thought possible, but just one glance at my curves and your back into the gooner trance. It overtakes you and now it has become you. You are a gooner slave. You’ll take the pledge to show me your devotion. I know I’ve trained you so well and psychologically wrecked your brain and programmed your cock to always be hard for me. You’re so easy to manipulate by being my brainless jerk addict. Take the pledge and never be the same again.

File Name : The Gooner Pledge.mp4
File Size : 1158.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a97c47dd2b4b3/The_Gooner_Pledge.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/124f0c9e579c8a146fe845613dd54b0b/The_Gooner_Pledge.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm
LongHairLuna - TABOO Impregnating Sis's GF

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Impregnation Fantasy, Threesome, POV Sex, Bisexual, Virtual Sex

Includes: Threesome Dirty Talk, Taboo, Impregnation, Bisexual, First Cock, POV Sex. I've come to tell you the good news! Its a surprise for everyone else, but... Me and your sister are going to start a family! Only problem is, we're both women, and sperm donors are so expensive... So we were wondering if maybe... you... would be the father? I mean you basically have the same DNA. Perfect! Take off your clothes! No, don't be ridiculous we're not going to the clinic, it's much quicker and cheaper to just have sex. Your cock is so much warmer than your sister's strap on. I didn't know dick could feel this good. Maybe next time your sister should join.

File Name : TABOO Impregnating Siss GF.mp4
File Size : 611.61 MB
Duration : 00:10:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c8717983f3b87/TABOO_Impregnating_Siss_GF.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f79b1468511238a818d9675f58a177f8/TABOO_Impregnating_Siss_GF.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 10:33 am
Pink Drip – Mommy’s Jealous of Your Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Riding, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex, MILF

You barge into my room with some outrageous news…how DARE you get a girlfriend without Mommy’s permission!! I get extremely jealous with just the thought of you getting pleasure from another woman, so I decide to show you what you’ll be missing if you pick your good for nothing girlfriend over your smoking hot Mommy! Mommy knows best and she knows EXACTLY how to get your dick hard. You start by eating her ass and pussy from behind (close ups) while she teases and taunts you about your new girl, then we get to the REAL fun! I suck the cock that I made before you start fucking the womb you came out of (Mix of POV Virtual and Penetration) I talk extra dirty and taboo to you while also gaslighting you about your new bitch!! The mix of dirty talk and Mommy’s riding skills leaves you hopeless, destined to cum inside the womb that popped you out! I hope you change your mind about that new girlfriend…what will she think once she finds out you’re a Mommy Fucker??? TAGS: taboo, kink, fetish, mommy roleplay, mommy kink, mommy fetish, mommy, dirty talking, close ups, ass eating, asshole fetish, teasing, blackmail, fantasy, role-play, riding, dildo riding, dildo fucking, blowjob, eye contact, virtual, POV, simulated sex, penetration, pussy fucking, cream pie , creampie, impregnation

File Name : Mommys Jealous of Your Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 384.45 MB
Duration : 00:15:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/84e397f7b9b6a/Mommys_Jealous_of_Your_Girlfriend.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/6ff51d19159956ac820c9607578ae4ac/Mommys_Jealous_of_Your_Girlfriend.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 10:30 am
AmeliaLiddell – Lil’ Girl Turned Fucktoy By Dad’s Friend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Facials, Anal, Riding, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex

nude♡Outfit: starts off with little girl PJs, then nude!♡ ❤TL;DR- Enslaved (by magic beverage), completely under your control, TABOO, age roleplay, anal beads, anal virginity stealing, unwanted cream pie, very shy girl, cuffs, collar, and more naughtiness in this video

File Name : Lil Girl Turned Fucktoy By Dads Friend.mp4
File Size : 2151.95 MB
Duration : 00:25:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c8ce2b04cd415/Lil_Girl_Turned_Fucktoy_By_Dads_Friend.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c262472c9ac4f179187f4151cd999ef0/Lil_Girl_Turned_Fucktoy_By_Dads_Friend.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 14, 2021 10:20 am
Bettie Bondage - I Dream of Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Mind Fuck, Fantasies, POV, Virtual Sex

Your dreams have been invading your waking life lately...or is it the other way around? Football practice gave you a concussion, and that only made things even muddier...how are you supposed to tell what's real and what's fantasy? God, everything feels so real...so perfectly real...

File Name : I Dream of Mommy.mp4
File Size : 879.92 MB
Duration : 00:38:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 63.4 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d2d378f079946/I_Dream_of_Mommy.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/037143ca03b2521c985f05963c843254/I_Dream_of_Mommy.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 13, 2021 10:45 pm
Alizae Baby - Alizae Loves Older Men

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Masturbation, Older Man / Younger Women, Stories

Alizae teases and seduces you ( Darryl ) with a story about how she ended up fucking her friends dad while swimming at their house. Shes teases you with her perfect titties, body and gorgeous voice. Alizae starts to play with herself as the story starts to make her wet and you get a close shot of her perfect tight pussy as she rubs her clit and continues her story . At the End she talks about how you're so much better and how bad she wants your big cock as she fucks her dig dildo moaning and then begging you to cum in her !

File Name : Alizae Loves Older Men.mp4
File Size : 1948.47 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a039872dd833a/Alizae_Loves_Older_Men.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/fae6d8808675d13bfa405043e9b94c49/Alizae_Loves_Older_Men.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Rebecca de Winter - Bad Influencer DSP

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Influencer, Spitting, Swimwear

I'm a tube influencer and I'm making a video for my channel "Becca shows you how..." I'm so happy to do this video because one of my sponsors sent three swimming suits to me! My fans have been asking me to show them how to choose and wear them, and what all the girls what to see is how they look like once they are wet. This is a video meant for girls, but the swimming suits became seethrough! and after trying them all and wetting wet and naked on camera I realize that some guys may be jerking off to it! I get totally angry and start sucking on my dildo! I deepthroat it. "Is this what you want guys?" I get aggressive on my dildo and end up showing you how to give a great blow job. At last, I tell the viewer to cum on me and a big load is shot on my mouth.

File Name : Bad Influencer.mp4
File Size : 485.85 MB
Duration : 00:20:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.4 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c3a7e01a3f361/Bad_Influencer.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b6218db1a5a7ea226e3b5c9cdabbfae7/Bad_Influencer.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 13, 2021 3:49 pm
Long Hair Luna - Sorority Slut Teaches Pledges Sloppy BJ

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Blowjob, Femdom, Sissy Training, Spit Fetish, Teacher

Were known for our blowjobs, and our chants about being proud sluts, are you up to standard? Viewing is mandatory for all pledges during rush week. Cocktail shot of my spit must be consumed.

File Name : Sorority Slut Teaches Pledges Sloppy BJ.mp4
File Size : 1400.66 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:16:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0f70e67233840/Sorority_Slut_Teaches_Pledges_Sloppy_BJ.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b14675d91d7225aacb901655da2e82b9/Sorority_Slut_Teaches_Pledges_Sloppy_BJ.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Sep 13, 2021 3:45 pm
Molly Darling - Girlfriend Puts You In Chastity Cuckold.

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Chastity, Cheating, Cheating Wife, Cuckolding, Kink, Virtual Sex

Your girlfriend has gotten herself all dressed up ready for her night out with her friends. She comes to you and shows you her outfit. She knows how much you love seeing her like that and even more so, she knows how much you love her getting attention from other men when she’s out. Now she wants to take it to the next level. She pulls out a little surprise - a cock cage!! You’re excited and want to try it on so she puts it on you. Now she has the key and you’re her proper little cuck. You will have to everything she says if you want to get released from your chastity cage. She leaves to go out. After her night out, your girlfriend comes home to you. She’s had an amazing time! She tells you a little about what she got up to but now she has an even bigger surprise. A guy she had been flirting with at the bar is downstairs and she wants his huge cock to fill her whilst you sit and watch. She gets until some sexy lingerie and invites him in. You sit with your poor cock caged whilst she rides his big cock until he’s about to burst and fills her pussy with cum. He gives her a nice creampie, which oozes out when she pulls off of his cock. If you want to get out of your cage, you’re going to have to be a very good boy and clean up all this mess. That’s it. Tags: accent, British, tattoos, cage, cock cage, chastity, cuck, cuckold, cheating wife, cheating girlfriend, fantasy, roleplay, creampie, dildo, simulated, dirty talk.

File Name : Girlfriend Puts You In Chastity Cuckold.mp4
File Size : 1877.64 MB
Duration : 00:20:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 107 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/39557681e5154/Girlfriend_Puts_You_In_Chastity_Cuckold.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b418f772a3346adac5a9cabcf24d0381/Girlfriend_Puts_You_In_Chastity_Cuckold.mp4.html