Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 06, 2021 4:20 pm
Natalie Wonder – Tipsy Teasing stepMom Gets What She Wants From You And Your Friend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: MILF, POV, TABOO, VIRTUAL SEX, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: natalie wonder clips, natalie wonder, nataliewonder1, taboo step-mom, xxx milf, horny milf, threesome fantasy, intox, step-son and friend, friend fucks step-mom, cum inside step-mommy, drink too much, tipsy, simulated fucking

You enter your stepmother's bedroom to find her having had too much to drink. You're concerned because you've unexpectedly brought one of your friends home. Stepmom is embarrassed that you've found her in this condition - AGAIN - this time in front of your friend. But after a moment she realizes she recognizes your friend. She knows he's been one of the boys who has jerked off with her in the past. Once she realizes this, her embarrassment washes away with lush sexual energy. She flirts with your friend and remembers he had a pretty nice cock.
As stepmom gets more worked up, she begins to show more and more of her skin. She pulls up her skirt to show your friend her panties. She notices both of your growing erections. You try to stop her but she slurs saying she knows you like it. Otherwise you wouldn't be bulging out of your shorts. Stepmom tries to undress despite your objections. She's too buzzed to strip so she asks your friend to help take her clothes off.
Stepmom's panties come off. She fights passing out and looks to you saying, "Do you think your friend minds that my pussy is out?" Just then she realizes your friend has begun fingering her pussy - which she doesn't stop. She asks if he wants to eat her out and if he knows how to do that. As your friend licks her pussy, she looks up at you with her intoxed, tired eyes and orders you to take your cock out and jerk it. After being warmed up, stepmom needs cock. She asks if your friend can fuck her first. As she gets fucked she encourages you to jerk your cock.
Stepmom cums and tells your friend he can cum inside her. Your friend finishes as stepmom fights the urge to pass out. She knows she can't leave you with a hard-on. She can't suck your cock since she's so buzzed so she moves onto her stomach and says you can do her from behind. She says it's okay if she is out, just go ahead and finish inside her too. You cannot resist the urge while staring at your stepmother's ass. You slowly slip your cock inside her. Stepmom goes from passing out to enjoying your cock to passing out again. You can't hold back and blow your load in her as stepmom goes out one last time.
Fulfills Your Fantasy For: Taboo, MILF, POV, Older Woman, Intox Fantasy, Tease, Mommas Boy, Dirty Talk, Nudity, Fetish, Dirty Talk, Threesome Fantasy, Virtual Sex, Impregnation Fantasy, RolePlay

File Name : Lush Teasing stepMom Gets What She Wants From You And Your Friend.mp4
File Size : 314.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3a8dbe18100d6/Lush_Teasing_stepMom_Gets_What_She_Wants_From_You_And_Your_Friend.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f51884b1f132d18488c2cff5ced17398/Lush_Teasing_stepMom_Gets_What_She_Wants_From_You_And_Your_Friend.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 06, 2021 4:15 pm
Bratty Bunny - Ass Cure

screenshotscreenshot

Category: ASS FETISH
Related Categories: ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SMELLING , ASS SHAKING , ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMACKING
Keywords: bratty bunny , booty worship , booty , big ass , butt worship , butt addict , bum , goddess worship , femdom pov , femdom , dr.bunny , ass therapy , ass cure , cure

You've come to see D R . Bunny about your ass addiction. Well, I have the perfect cure for you. Bunny's perfect round bubbly ass. That seems like the best me ds for you.

File Name : Ass Cure.mp4
File Size : 760.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 116 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/47c21ef67219d/Ass_Cure.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/000b6f5804f5a74f820dddb3e1e52c14/Ass_Cure.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 06, 2021 9:55 am
Sloansmoans – Nanny's Secret Game

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Games, Nanny, POV Sex, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Watch as your very sweet and loving nanny is looking after you for the week while your parents are away. The scene begins as you just finish up a bath and she’s drying you off. She makes small talk with you until she notices that your peepee is getting hard. She is shocked at how big it is, saying that it’s bigger than her boyfriends and she asks if you’ve ever gotten hard before. When you tell her that you’ve never seen it get like that she tells you that it’s okay, not to be embarrassed. She tries to ignore it, trying not to look at it but then she murmurs to herself that “it’s wrong, but I can’t help it” and she asks if you want to play a secret game with her. She tells you that she’s never tried it with a boy she’s nannied before but she wants to try it with you because your peepee is so stiff. She tells you that you can’t tell mommy or daddy or anyone about this game and you promise her that you won’t. She explains that the goal of the game is for you to shoot white stuff out of your peepee because you’ve never done that before. She strips out of her clothes and tells you that the tingles you feel for her are all a part of the game. She asks you to touch and suck her breasts… you love her big tits. She then lowers down to give you a handjob as she continues to be sweet and gentle. This progresses into a blowjob and she’s starting to get hornier and sluttier as she goes on. She gags on your big boy cock and she starts talking more and more naughty as she reminds you that this game needs to remain a secret. She then tells you that you’re going to put your peepee inside of her. You move to the bed and she straddles you in cowgirl and begins to ride your cock. She’s talking very dirty now about how good you feel and what a naughty little fuck you are. She cums on your cock and wants more. She turns around in reverse cowgirl and continues to get more and more naughty as she bounces on your cock. She then puts her ass In the air and tells you to spank her for being a naughty nanny and for introducing you to this secret game. She starts telling you to fuck her hard in doggystyle. You listen and she cums again and at this point she’s adamant about making your big boy cock shoot out your yummy white stuff. She lays in missionary and you fuck her hard as she tells you how good it feels to have you fucking her. She starts begging for your cum, she wants you to shoot your white stuff deep into her pussy. You cum with her and it feels so damn good. She congratulates you on your first creampie being inside of a grown woman. She tells you that you’re both winners because there are many ways to play this secret game and you have all week long to play over and over again… enjoy me, xo TABOO/ROLE PLAY/NANNY/VIRGIN/CREAMPIE/DILDO SUCKING/POV SEX/DIRTY TALK

File Name : Nannys Secret Game.mp4
File Size : 245.51 MB
Duration : 00:34:04
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 115 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fcd82c203a080/Nannys_Secret_Game.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/d5ee422c5ab047f2b231b44d10f3567a/Nannys_Secret_Game.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 06, 2021 9:52 am
Yogabella – Mom And Son Custom Video

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Dirty Talking, Fucking, Blowjob, Virtual Sex

scene 1- Son sneaks into room while dads beside and fucks mom from behind. mom's worried about getting caught. scene 2- mom in kitchen and feels boner on her ass, thinking it's dad encourages. When she turns around it's son! Mom tells son to wait in his room. scene 3- mom comes in with towel and oil and jerks off son reluctantly. she gets a call from dad and her friend while doing this. scene 4- moms wakes in bed. gets call from nana and while on phone son comes in and fucks her. she eventually tells nana whats happening. scene 5- at nanas house, son goes to other room. mom comes in and fucks him to make him happy. They are caught by nana!

File Name : Mom And Son Custom Video.mp4
File Size : 199.81 MB
Duration : 00:23:17
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/159762f01fd1e/Mom_And_Son_Custom_Video.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f8a2d1bbab8a5566c7a1d7c9acc2e419/Mom_And_Son_Custom_Video.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 06, 2021 9:48 am
Natalie Wonder - I’ll Never Tell - But Only If Step-Mommy Let’s Me Do It With Her

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV
Related categories: TABOO, MILF, COCK WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: natalie wonder clips , natalie wonder , nataliewonder1 , stepmom stepson , family taboo , horny milf , naughty confessions , milf fucks younger man , horny stepmom , xxx milf , taboo roleplay , jealousy , fucking stepmom

Step-Mom is on the phone with her new lover, flirting & planning their next meet up. Her husband is downstairs in the garage but their relationship has been strained for months. Step-Mom has certain needs & she's going out tonight. She doesn't realize her step-son is listening in through the cracked door. He's shocked by what he's hearing. His step-mom has a fuck buddy. AND she's still married to step-dad. That's so messed up. He starts conniving something in his brain. Tonight his cheating but hot step-mom will have to give in to her step-son's blackmail. Step-Mom hangs up the phone. She sprays some perfume on herself & gives a smirky smile into the mirror. Suddenly she hears a noise coming from the door way. She opens the door, shocked to see her boy standing there.
Sweetie! Is everything okay? I thought you were out with your friends? Nothing's going on here, what are you talking about? How long were you standing out here? Was your step-father up here? No? Okay, come in here. I need to talk to you. I think you over heard some things you weren't supposed to hear. I'm sorry. I know I'm being really bad. You're step-father & I haven't been good for a while. Step-Mommy has needs. Please don't say anything to your step-father. You won't? Okay good. What? Under one condition? What do you mean? NO! But I'm your step-mother! No No, you're crazy! That's indecent! I can't. You want me to take my clothes off? And you want to, to ----- fuck me?! Oh my goodness. But I can't risk you telling your step-father. Technically we're still married & he takes care of us financially. I can't believe you're making your own step-mother do this.

File Name : I ll Never Tell.mp4
File Size : 318.54 MB
Duration : 00:13:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2ab37b9803038/I_ll_Never_Tell.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/35c719c51936b4b498a3b009fdf70915/I_ll_Never_Tell.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Natalie Wonder - There's No Place Like Home

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF , POV , MAKING LOVE , DIRTY TALK , IMPREGNATION FANTASY, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: natalie wonder clips , natalie wonder , nataliewonderclips , xxx milf , stepmom , stepson , naughty milf , taboo milf , family taboo , stepson fucks stepmother , virtual kissing , passionate lovemaking , taboo sex , horny milf , make love to stepmom

It's been months since stepmom moved away with stepdad. He got a really great job promotion and like a good wife, followed him out there. But she's so far and there's been someone missing...YOU, her boy. Stepmommy's been missing you like crazy. She can't take it anymore. She wants to GO HOME and put her arms around you...then her lips...her legs...
Stepmom sits down and tells your stepfather the news. If he loves her, he'll let her go. They're married but the relationship spark faded years ago. Stepmom tries to contain her excitement. She boards tonight and by the morning she'll be back home with YOU. She can't wait. After she delivers the news, she gets up and goes to finish packing.
Stepmommy is FINALLY BACK HOME...
Baby??! I'm home! Come here and hug me like you've never hugged me before. God I've missed you so much. You look even better than when I left you. Can I...can I give you a kiss..? You KNOW what kinda kiss I mean. Mmmmmm these lips...I've missed everything about you. I can't keep my hands off you. It's felt like years even though it's only been a few months. Your stepfather? I told him the truth. That I was leaving him to come home to YOU. Oh baby, I felt so lost out there without you. And now, here we are, back together. The way it should be.
Mmm you smell incredible. God I can't wait to rip your clothes off. We have lots of making up to do if you know what I mean. Wait shhhhh talk later...I'm desperate to have some very sexy and VERY naughty fun...the fun that only a very bad stepmother can have with her very bad boy. Let's make love and fuck all at the same time. Take me baby. God I love you...
Fulfills Your Fantasy For: Taboo, MILF, POV, Dirty Talk, Older Woman/Younger Man, Virtual Kissing, Tease, Nudity, Praise, Virtual Sex, Moaning, Making Love, Masturbation, Mutual Orgasm, Impregnation Fantasy

File Name : Theres No Place Like Home.mp4
File Size : 344.11 MB
Duration : 00:15:11
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/fdbe54ee9fbf11fcc6401577844c8ac9/Theres_No_Place_Like_Home.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 4:13 pm
Hidori - Chun Li fucks & squirts on thick cock

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cosplay, Fuck Machine, Riding, Squirt, Squirting

Chun Li from Street Fighter cosplay. I use this occasion to practice my squirting abilities and work out my legs by riding this thick black cock to orgasm. The preview shows only a fraction of the squirt , it was huge O_O . It contains teasing, dirty talk (keep in mind, english is not my first language and I have an accent) , blowjob with a simulated facial , fuck machine drilling me in doggy and front positions , riding and fucking my toy , squirting a huge load on it then riding it again until it creampies my pussy with the classic Bad Dragon cum lube. Ever wanted to see Chun Li as a cock hungry slut ? That's exactly how I felt while doing this vid and I'm loving it.

File Name : Chun li fucks squirts on thick cock.mp4
File Size : 1654.56 MB
Duration : 00:18:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/94aa2937d7937/Chun_li_fucks_squirts_on_thick_cock.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/379d0a01e501b37119d015fecb0835ea/Chun_li_fucks_squirts_on_thick_cock.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 4:10 pm
YesTiffany - Babysitter JOI

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Handjobs, JOI, Role Play, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Boobs, Tease & Denial

File Name : Babysitter JOI.mp4
File Size : 293.79 MB
Duration : 00:12:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fe2bbdd2b8114/Babysitter_JOI.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/300de60c20a9726ad9f632efed20b06d/Babysitter_JOI.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 4:04 pm
Ashley Alban - Ash Distracts Her Husband

screenshotscreenshot

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, GFE, ASS SHAKING, INTERRACIAL, DILDO SUCKING
Keywords: ashley alban, butt, booty

It’s a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and instead of enjoying the day outside somewhere, your wife Ash sits on the sofa next to you as you finish up some work from the week. You’re a partner at a private equity firm, and so you unfortunately work often. Ash is clearly proud of your success, but she still likes to ensure that the two of you still connect even when you’re busy. Ash looks over at you playfully. You know what is coming. She unzips her hoodie and your eyes wander down to her cleavage. She says that there isn’t some unwritten rule that married couples never have sex. She lets her hair down. She says that it has been about three weeks since the two of you fucked, and she thinks you should take a break right now to fix that. She turns around and starts to jiggle her ass. Is it getting bigger? She turns back around and brings her tits up to your face. You ask her to pull them out but she says only if you promise to take a break so she can have your dick. You agree.
Ash tells you to lie down on the sofa and she gets on top of you. She smiles and pulls out your dick, which is already throbbing. Maybe she is right about you guys not fucking often enough. She starts slowly, licking and kissing your dick before taking you deep in her mouth. You love how well she sucks your dick. After giving you a blowjob for a bit, she says she can’t wait any longer. But she whines that it’s been so long, her pussy is probably going to be too tight for your big dick. She turns around to ride you reverse cowgirl and slowly starts to slide you in. She is tight! You can barely get the tip in at first. Ash works your dick though and she is soon bouncing her ass against you. She feels you getting close and she tells you to fill her pussy up with cum. After, she asks you if you feel better. You laugh and say that it was a good break from work. [****FYI: there is no mention in this video of BBC, black dick, etc.****]

File Name : Ash Distracts Her Husband.mp4
File Size : 1225.36 MB
Duration : 00:12:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/78914a0c4fc6d/Ash_Distracts_Her_Husband.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b41de1a5c525fea7a9b68b90cbea3f21/Ash_Distracts_Her_Husband.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 9:56 am
Missbehavin26 - Naughty Stepmom Begs For Your Cum

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Apron Fetish, MILF, Impregnation Fantasy, Family, Creampie

Script: Script: I want to order a 10 min custom video. The script would be as follows. You are a naughty stepmom with bby fever but can't get your husband to slep with you enough. You wearing only a kitchen apron and stockings with your hair in twin tails. Keep the apron on for the whole video. You seduce your stepson and explain that you want me to get you pregnant. Then you masturbate with a dildo while you keep asking me to get you pregnant until you orgasm and are filled with cum.

File Name : Naughty Stepmom Begs For Your Cum.mp4
File Size : 447.42 MB
Duration : 00:09:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ac93407695856e4c0497ab4456d084b3/Naughty_Stepmom_Begs_For_Your_Cum.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 9:52 am
Pink Drip - Impregnated Bride and Cucked Groom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV, Kink, Cuckolding, Impregnation Fantasy, Cheating, Virtual Sex

I invite you into my room for a chat before I marry your Brother. We’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while now but he can’t stop shooting blanks! He’s only half the man that you are, so I ask you politely to impregnate me so I can walk down the aisle with a womb full of potent cum! You agree, but we have to be quick, I lightly lick and suck your cock and get right to business! Mid way through my good for nothing new husband walks in…AND HE WATCHES THE ENTIRE THING while I berate him and talk you up. Saying that your dick is the best I’ve ever had while he jerks himself off in the corner. Who knew my husband would be such a cuck and I would have so many spine tingling moves! You pump your load deep inside my ovulating womb and I think it worked this time, but if it doesn’t…I’ll just have to pay you another visit! TAGS: Cheating, Cheating Wife, Kink, Taboo, Impregnation, Impregnation Fetish, Breeding Fetish, Breeding Kink, Dirty Talking, Cuck, Cuckold, POV, Creampie, Fingering, Eye Contact

File Name : Impregnated Bride and Cucked Groom.mp4
File Size : 683.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d6c762fdb9f43/Impregnated_Bride_and_Cucked_Groom.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ebffff05366fa07c959ec60649642f88/Impregnated_Bride_and_Cucked_Groom.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 05, 2021 9:44 am
KorpseKitten - Tae Takemi Requires Your Cum

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cosplay, Medical Clinic, Creampie, Asian, Doctor, Virtual Sex

You arrive to your appointment with Tae Takemi late. She's not pleased and requires a more invasive test than usual and she'll do anything to get what she wants.

File Name : Tae Takemi Requires Your Cum.mp4
File Size : 896.04 MB
Duration : 00:13:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/834cfc74e64f573e7b6f23c21d590140/Tae_Takemi_Requires_Your_Cum.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 04, 2021 10:37 pm
Reya Reign - Slutty Nurse Takes Care Of You

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Boy Girl, Costume, Nurse Play, Riding, Role Play

File Name : Slutty Nurse Takes Care Of You.mp4
File Size : 1657.1 MB
Duration : 00:11:32
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 249 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b4e2e356533320ee3003094b53336a44/Slutty_Nurse_Takes_Care_Of_You.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 04, 2021 5:31 pm
Kawaii girl - Study Session

screenshotscreenshot

Category: School Girl, POV, Role Play, Virtual Sex, Blowjob

File Name : Study Session.mp4
File Size : 295.01 MB
Duration : 00:19:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/078ad55dbd79ee65f2ab83eb484fe3a0/Study_Session.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Oct 04, 2021 5:03 pm
BunnyMonrow - One Last Time

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control, Lips, Tongue Fetish

Tease and denial video mixed with orgasm control in femdom style. I'm your ex- we recently broke up and you're still obsessed with me. I like to play with you and drive you wild by teasing you to the limit. I love being in control of how weak you are.I give you instructions on how to stroke your cock. How fast, how strong the grip is, and when to stop stroking all together. I take you to the edge several times, but I don't allow you to cum that easily.

File Name : One Last Time.mp4
File Size : 2361.06 MB
Duration : 00:16:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0b8f0286d2962/One_Last_Time.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/dbad61bf8f246637aa578d5dd008462e/One_Last_Time.mp4.html