Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 06, 2021 6:09 pm
Fallon Fairbanks - Succubus Drains Your Cock JOI BJ

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Gothic, Big Tits

I'm the demon on your shoulder, the itching in your palms. Your pious worst nightmare. You’ve tried so hard to be good, to avoid masturbating, but guess what? You WILL cum for me, and you will love every second of it. My red lips, my wet tongue, my fishnets, my exposed G cup tits.. I want your cum as a sacrifice to perversion. I'm going to take your cock in my mouth and make you cum harder than you've ever dreamed.

File Name : Succubus Drains Your Cock JOI BJ.mp4
File Size : 1079.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/66dbc81ca4c414cb3313cd4e8af729fa/Succubus_Drains_Your_Cock_JOI_BJ.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 5:10 pm
Penny Barber - Stripper ABDL Babysitter

screenshotscreenshot

Category: DIAPER FETISH
Related Categories: ADULT DIAPER, DIAPER, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, STRIPPERS, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: penny barber

I come in the interview for a babysitter job, but I don’t exactly look like your other applicants. I’m wearing a hot pink bodysuit, hot pants, and thigh high stockings. I talk about how I usually work nights and am usually really good with people. You’re not really sure what to ask me in the audition—er, interview. You try to focus on what I’m saying, but my breasts are straining against my thin bodysuit, I’m clearly not wearing a bra, and my shorts are practically panties.
Then you catch me saying something about how I have experience treating people like babies, even if I don’t have any actual experience babysitting. You ask what I mean. I offer to show you! But you’re going to have to get undressed in order to experience my diapering skills. I slowly strip you and my voice changes, becoming softer and sexier. I seduce you into diapers, trapping you just where I want you and reducing you to a widdle babie.
That’s when I notice that being diapered apparently gives you a stiffy! Would you like me to keep going? Well, it’s going to cost you, because this doesn’t feel like an audition anymore. It feels like I got the job—and I make a lot more doing this than you were offering for babysitting. I start teasing my nipple with a rattle while I tell you that maybe you should crawl over to your pants and get your wallet. You’re so horny that you’re ready to cum in a diaper, which you would never have thought possible! You just can’t keep yourself from handing over your hard-earned cash to continue the experience.
I strip out of my clothes, giving you a view of my big, round ass and my gorgeous tits. I start telling you how my diaper fetish led me to just sort of fall into this as I show you my pussy. Now, let me show you the special way that I like to put powder on the babie. I dirty talk to you as I ride your diaper until you have a truly embarrassing orgasm. Now that we’ve dealt with that pesky erection you’re free to wet your diaper, aren’t you? And that’s what’s going to make ME cum.
I bet you want to get out of that wet, dummy diaper, don’t you? Well, I want some more money. Diapers are expensive, as are naked women who will change you. Of course the babie doesn’t take off his own diaper. No more? Oh. Well, I guess you’re just going to have to stay in that diaper until your next paycheck comes!

File Name : Stripper ABDL Babysitter.mp4
File Size : 1765.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5817c23a48ca4/Stripper_ABDL_Babysitter.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/e72f143b1c1e069278d6ad54249fe329/Stripper_ABDL_Babysitter.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 5:05 pm
MissPrincessKay - Slow And Sensual Deepthroat Til You Cum

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Amateur, Deepthroat, Femdom POV, Dirty Talking, Role Play, Virtual Sex

So it's a POV deepthroat video with light dirty talk elements. Very much focused on the POV part it's supposed to feel pretty intimate and stuffs. Realistic dildo with a cum-play ending

File Name : Slow and Sensual Deepthroat Til You Cum.mp4
File Size : 697.07 MB
Duration : 00:09:26
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 315 Kbps (CBR), 88.2 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/94b8a558dc70d62a40d2b3f3236b21e0/Slow_and_Sensual_Deepthroat_Til_You_Cum.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 5:01 pm
Rebecca de Winter - After Hike Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Creampie, Riding, Short Shorts, Big Boobs, Moaning Fetish, Virtual Sex

We've been hiking all day and decide to return to the cabin. We are so sweaty and horny! you love my hiking shorts and show me your cock, I lube it up and ride it doggy then I want to feel it even deeper and get it reverse cowgirl. Finally, I cum on your cock when I ride it facing you, you cannot help it and give me a huge load inside my pussy. I love it and lick it all the creampie.

File Name : After Hike Fuck.mp4
File Size : 381.77 MB
Duration : 00:16:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.4 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6914867715753/After_Hike_Fuck.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/e5a84af1eb49dba42f7820a170b4be83/After_Hike_Fuck.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 10:55 am
lIshalynn01 - Virgin sister blackmailed by brother

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Blackmail Fantasy, Sisters, Virtual Sex

You see your sister and your mother’s room trying on her Lingerie. You see this as a opportunity to blackmail your sister and to doing things that you want her to. You barge into your mothers room and see your sister taking tons of pictures of dancing around in your mothers Lingerie. She looks so hot you didn’t tell her that She needs to give you her phone right now that you saw what she was doing she doesn’t want to hand over her phone finally you get her to handover her phone and you send all the photos she took to yourself then you tell her if she doesn’t comply and do everything you say that you will take screenshots and show mother that she sent pictures to you which wasn’t true but it look like that now Your sister then complies you make her dance around in a thong for you she asks u done yet you say no she doesn’t wanna do anything else you tell her your bout to hit send if she doesn’t she begs you not to then u put ur cock in her mouth and gag your sister she wants this all to be over she begs you no more she a virgin you then put her to go on bed grind on ya cock if she doesn’t you will tell mother she comply then you put your big cock in her ass she hates u doing this then u tell her lie down take ur load she never did this she begs please no and finnally does what you wish takes a big load on her face and u fuck get virgin.pussy too and she starts to like fuckin her brother after all not a virgin anymore u naughty brother

File Name : Virgin sister blackmailed by brother.mp4
File Size : 3321.5 MB
Duration : 00:25:32
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 175 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f4c3af4826f90/Virgin_sister_blackmailed_by_brother.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a8a0e68a94ecda48fd8aede095818122/Virgin_sister_blackmailed_by_brother.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 10:52 am
Little Puck - Kim and Shego Cumslut Corruption

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Bad Dragon, Big Tits, Cosplay, Fantasy, Girl Girl, Virtual Sex

In the case of Kim and Shego, opposites attract but there's one thing they have in common: How Fucking Bad They Need Cock Stuffing their Greedy Little Holes! These rivals battle for your affections, sucking and gagging on your cock, trash talking and flirting with each other while giving you the sloppiest nastiest blowjob. You can't help but nut all over their faces and in their eager subby sluttish haze they lick it off each other's tongues, lapping like hungry alley cats. Shego gets firsts dibs on Mr. Possible's cock (your virtual dick) and Kim spreads her ass open so you can see everything up close while you pound her tight pussy doggystyle. But Shego's sexual prowess can't be contained by one gender...she needs to dominate Kim's cunt too. She experiments on her with a New Kind of Monster Dildo cooked up in the lab with Dr. Drakken, domming and encouraging and pushing Kim around like the Evil Hot Mommy she's always wanted. Shego stuffs her fingers in Kim's mouth and gropes her big tits and makes Kim cry out that she's her little bitch while Kim fucks her cunt hard. Kim goes cross eyed and Shego gives her a special load and she makes her slut spill a huge creampie from her pussy. Satisfied with her power over Kim, Shego goes right back to your dick, milking one last nut from you while Kim cums hard! (watch for the mini squirt!) Featuring Reina Pop! Follow her here: @itsreiinapop. Featuring two facials, a creampie, girl/girl, bisexual, bad dragon, moaning, sensual domination, pov blowjob, pov doggystyle dildo fucking, tit groping and slapping, switch, cosplay, kim possible, dungeon. This vid is the same premise as Kim and Shego Cum Desperation but with completely different footage and added scenes (pov doggystyle, bad dragon fucking, more facials, pussy creampie, kim being dommed, etc

File Name : Kim and Shego Cumslut Corruption.mp4
File Size : 2428.63 MB
Duration : 00:21:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/5de0060a3fb0340641f4ca381db8db5a/Kim_and_Shego_Cumslut_Corruption.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 06, 2021 10:48 am
PeachySkye - Just Take Control SPE

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Small Dicks, Small Penis Encouragement, Cheating, Costume, Big Tits, Virtual Sex

We just got back from a Halloween costume party and all those other guys just could keep their eyes off of me! It's made me so horny... I know I'm usually in control but tonight I want YOU to dominate ME.. and when you can't, I'll make you an offer you can't resist. If I make you cum in under 5mins then you have to let me fulfil my fantasies with a BIG dick. Deal?

File Name : Just Take Control.mp4
File Size : 2919 MB
Duration : 00:19:11

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/77949588c9da98564b93d22f95fed669/Just_Take_Control.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 11:49 pm
Scarletellie – Sex Deprived Mom Seduces You w Lingerie

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Curvy, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Your Mom comes into your room with a robe on. She explains your father never fucks her anymore and she is so horny. She asks if she can show you the new sexy lingerie she bought to seduce your dad. She take off her robe to expose very revealing sexy clothing. Its fishnet and has no panties on. She then admits she was was just trying to seduce you . She begs you to fuck her and you say of course. She lets you fuck her face . After she spread her legs open wide for you. You enter her and fuck her so good . She remarks on your cock size and what a good boy you are. She tells you are bigger and better lover than your father. You cum inside her and fill her up good.

File Name : Sex Deprived Mom Seduces You w Lingerie.mp4
File Size : 128.48 MB
Duration : 00:11:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/afb92ee67dcc3/Sex_Deprived_Mom_Seduces_You_w_Lingerie.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f0ea7dca046e8e5339541c99cabe42f6/Sex_Deprived_Mom_Seduces_You_w_Lingerie.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 8:00 pm
PsilocybinSkye - ha ha! You got caught by meee now CUM

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Anal, Bouncing Boobs, Cumshots, Gape, Blowjob, Virtual Sex

**this video was a custom and isn't apart of the DDLG succubus series!** whew its a long boi :'3 this video starts off with us at a halloween party. I'm new to the area and don't know anyone at this halloween party. I get kinda embarrassed that I dropped my lipgloss right when a cute guy trys to come up and talk to me... hehe I mean, I wanted the attention thats why I wore this super slutty magical girl witch outfit! buuuut I didn't expect to drop my lipgloss as it was happening > . < that is not how I wanted this to go in my head ah! the whole thing kinda throws me off but I get back to the plan realll quick and thats when I ask you to meet me int he bathroom in a few minutes c; when you open the door im there sitting on the counter, my widdle itty bitty skirt is just too small to cover my no pantys pussy sOoo you get a real nice view when you walk in hehe. I come over to you and tell you how hard I want you to be (while stroking your dick) and that I want to suck on it a little it first! you go and sit down and I start sucking, everything and I mean everything is going exactly how I planned! now I just have to get this magical cock ring on you! I go down on you super duper deep and when I come back up for air you see that there is now a cock ring on your biiig dick! hehe then I get up and shove my tits in your face and slide you in my wet tight pussy. you don't even remember about the cock ring and then suddenly your world fades to black. you are trasnported to my layer and I explain its no use trying to escape with out giving me what I want... and what I want is your cum! you stop resisting due to my powers and I hop on your big dick but theres a problem... you are not coming fast enough! I'm fed up with waiting and take off my witch hat to reveal I am a succubus Surprised you stop resisting and cum for me buuut its still not enough! I NEED more cum! I flip over and tell you to pound my ass! which you do a realll good job at and you make me gape bunches! you fill up my ass but the cock broke off due to how hard you were pounding meee! ugh I cant control you the same way without the cock ring! I guess your free to go.. or unless you wanna suck on my tits and cum some moreeee? c; hehe yeaaaa? you do?! TAGS: gaping, gape, anal gape, anal, multi cum shots, blowjobs, hand jobs, cockrings, demanding cum, succubus, magical girl, witch, trickery, riding, riding cream pie, anal creampie,

File Name : you got caught by meee now CUM.mp4
File Size : 2946.34 MB
Duration : 00:27:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f4a065dcc107e2f70afa0cf3cc7896c6/you_got_caught_by_meee_now_CUM.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 7:21 pm
Kendra Heart - My Aunt Is A Sex Addict Complete Series

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, MILF, Cougar, Cheating Wife, POV Sex

This is the full and complete series called My Aunt Is A Sex Addict, this series stars Kendra Heart. This is a POV Taboo Milf Cougar Cheating Wife Addict CFNM Handjob Topless Deepthroat Blowjob Hardcore Creampie Sex Series.

File Name : My Aunt Is A Sex Addict Complete Series.mp4
File Size : 1448.34 MB
Duration : 00:25:45
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/16f2088bab27a/My_Aunt_Is_A_Sex_Addict_Complete_Series.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/b5210a5491295369e8c404d28349fb6c/My_Aunt_Is_A_Sex_Addict_Complete_Series.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 7:17 pm
Scarlett Lush - Making of a lover 4th Base (Cumming Home)

screenshotscreenshot

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related categories: POV, POV FEMALE, POV SEX, VIRTUAL SEX, VIRGIN HUMILIATION
Keywords: redhead goddess , natural redhead , femdom , big pale tits , milf goddess , dominatrix , femdom wife , tit addiction fantasy , perky tits , ginger , big boobs , huge tits , femme fatale , female domination-femdom , freckle tits

Tonight's the night! The evening we have been building towards, you and I . Weeks ago, I decided to mold you into the perfect lover. We spent weeks making you a master of fourplay..Now it's time to cure your ignorance about the most important step. Your cock slipping into my heavenly cunt. It will be my most profound pleasure to take control of your body and relieve you of your last shred of innocence. I didn't even bother wearing clothes. What's the point? I want that cock hard, and aching to be inside me. I know you have been dreaming about this moment, but I have no patience for dreams. Only for reality; And the reality of this moment is your cock belonging to me. Time to show you how to how to use it.

File Name : Making of a lover 4th Base.mp4
File Size : 978.8 MB
Duration : 00:12:43

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e49bba02ba8a2/Making_of_a_lover_4th_Base.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/eda559f5b9b8a2cb4f591f1ecacd38ac/Making_of_a_lover_4th_Base.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 7:13 pm
MissPrincessKay - Bad Dragon Chance Balls Deep In My Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Anal, Amateur, PAWG, Bad Dragon, Huge Dildo

It's pretty much on the ball (huehue) with the name. I basically just take that long thick dick straight up the ass all the way to the balls. Showing off that I'm not only a deepthroat machine but also slowly becoming an anal machine as well. It's pretty straight forward, all action, no nonsense video. Close up shots and such of it happening. Just ya know get it cause my butt hurts now and I suffered for this.

File Name : Bad Dragon Chance Balls Deep In My Ass.mp4
File Size : 933.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 315 Kbps (CBR), 88.2 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f89a76df1b5bc2d98fd956a61f59277/Bad_Dragon_Chance_Balls_Deep_In_My_Ass.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 10:54 am
SummerKnightz - Fucking Daughters Boyfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Dildo Riding, Dildo Sucking, MILF, Role Play, Sneaker Fetish, Virtual Sex

I sent my daughter to run some errands. While she's out of the house, I seduce her boyfriend. I suck is cock in POV and then ride (fuck doll) his dick until we both cum. Lots of dirty talk. Wearing white Keds too!

File Name : Fucking Daughters Boyfriend.mp4
File Size : 1224.24 MB
Duration : 00:11:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6320ba602be66/Fucking_Daughters_Boyfriend.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/17391ec1e8aa69469ecc6f32d03accda/Fucking_Daughters_Boyfriend.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 10:51 am
PrincessBerpl - Nami Goes All In With A Bukkake Bet

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cosplay, Bukkake, Anal, Creampie Gangbang, Cumshots, Virtual Sex

Nami from One Piece has already beaten you and the other dirty sailors in this tavern at every single game you've thrown at her... You thought that maybe with a game involving chugging ale you could lower her defenses and win all your precious Beli back, but you didn't anticipate her turning into a cum hungry slut after just a few. And damn can this pirate slut chug! Perhaps you should just settle for using her body with your pirate pals. She says if you pay enough you can cum inside while everyone else bukkakes her! || A few notes: Beli is the money used in the One Piece world. This has been a huge undertaking with a handmade set, hand drawn Xray animations, and a bajillion cumshots! The Xray shots are sprinkled throughout and are very short. This entire video took approximately 60 hours from start to finish. I hope you enjoy~ (Intro game 0:00 - 2:00, Cum guzzling bet w/ cum play 2:00 - 11:00, Tit fuck w/ cum shots 11:00 - 21:00, Vaginal with Xray creampie and blowjob 21:00 - 27:00, Anal from behind with Xray 27:00 - 30:00, Cowgirl anal riding 30:00 - 38:00, Anal creampie with bukkake 38:00 - 40:22)

File Name : Nami Goes All In With A Bukkake Bet.mp4
File Size : 2709.77 MB
Duration : 00:40:22
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 77.4 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d9ed5836b7fcb/Nami_Goes_All_In_With_A_Bukkake_Bet.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/007772672a52a7ed92a24b4f0e30d376/Nami_Goes_All_In_With_A_Bukkake_Bet.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 05, 2021 10:48 am
Roxy Cox - Harley Made To Squirt with BJ & Facial 4k

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Blowjob, Cosplaying, Facials, Finger Fucking, Squirt

Harley is tied up with her trousers missing and she is sitting with her tits out, legs spread wide open unable to move. She struggles & squirms attempting to loosen the ropes as she demands to know what the hell is going on and wants to be let go right now. She isn't happy at all and asks if this is some sort of sick joke. But you've got other plans for helpless Harley, he has her sitting like that for a reason and reaches his hand over and slides his fingers inside her tight pussy with Harley moaning loudly as he continue to finger fuck her cunt until she squirts everywhere. So much juice is dripping out of her wet fuckholoe, but he keeps going he wants all of her juices and fingers her hard again to make her squirt again and shoves his fingers in her mouth to make her suck and taste her own pussy juices. Now Harley is on her knees hands behind her back and he pulls out his big cock for her to suck on. She is shocked by the size of that huge cock and claims it will never fit in her mouth but realises she has no choice but to get to grips with it and begins sucking. She spits on that dick getting it all sloppy and sucks it more, getting her hands free to jerk you off and the sooner she makes you cum the sooner she can leave. She knows you would love to cum all over her face and tells you to wank it all over her and you blow that load all over her face dripping into her mouth as she licks you clean. **MV Version is 8K Downsampled to 4K - Send a Message After Buying If You Are Interested In Downloading The Full 8K Version** Tags:- Cosplay, Costume, Facials, Squirt, Squirting, Bondage Rope, Finger Fucking, Slut training, Blow Jobs, Gagging, Sloppy, Messy, Spit, Drool, Blowjob, POV, Face Fucking, Roleplay, Submissive Sluts, Big Tits, Throatfuck, Blue Eyes Dirty Talk Huge Cock Bimbo.

File Name : Harley Made to Squirt with BJ and Facial.mp4
File Size : 2088.77 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ca864409a9046/Harley_Made_to_Squirt_with_BJ_and_Facial.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/2c5adfa4dc943b7847531183345649b2/Harley_Made_to_Squirt_with_BJ_and_Facial.mp4.html