Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2022 11:06 am
Jessie Lee Pierce – Mommys Young Son Forever

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Blonde, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex

Mom and Son taboo Roleplay – Turning my son into a Vampire You are about to enjoy being my baby son forever. I, your Mother, have just been turned into a vampire. I am going to be kept by my new masters as their slave, pet and toy for their entertainment. I knew you, my son, wouldn’t make it in the world without his mom, so I asked to turn you into a vampire as well and they have agreed.
They bring you to me, bound and blindfolded, my poor son, you must be so scared. I explain to you what has happened, and that I must turn you as well, so that mommy can be with you and care for you forever. I bite your neck, to make you turn as I have, don’t worry my son, mommy will look after you well in this process. My breasts have begun lactating again since I’ve turned, so I feed you as you are going through the process. Now it’s time to put your body back inside me where you belong, the pussy you came out of, is the pussy you are going back into. Mommy reminisces about your conception, you growing in my pregnant tummy, and my stretching vagina giving birth to you. Mommy cums all over your tiny body while it’s inside me. You’re tuning more and more, but don’t worry my son, mommy is here to take care of you, I will rock you here in my arms until you fall asl**p, kiss you, feed you milk from my lactating breasts, and though we are owned and slaves together, we are together forever baby. Mommy loves you so much, you will be my young son forever.

File Name : Mommys Young Son Forever.mp4
File Size : 1854.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/414df386b5eb9/Mommys_Young_Son_Forever.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c424ffb4c5cb26563c59caff55cde2cd/Mommys_Young_Son_Forever.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 16, 2022 10:57 am
Bettie Bondage - Mommy's Feet Are Yours 4k

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Foot Smelling, Taboo, POV, Cream Pie, Blackmail Fantasy, Virtual Sex

This clip contains *BLACKMAIL, FINANCIAL, FOOT WORSHIP, SMELLY FEET, BLACKMAIL CREAMPIE, BLACKMAIL CREAMPIE, STOCKINGS, TABOO BLACKMAIL.* You and your mom have an arrangement: you support her financially, and she lets you sniff her dirty stockings after work, while you fuck her. Should you feel bad? Sure. Do you? Fuck no. Why feel bad when you can sink your cock into your mommy and pump away, her stinky soles shoved against your face? Sure, she doesn't love it, but its not the worst thing in the world. You've felt her pussy clamp and cum on your cock, you know she likes it. The one drawback? The whole "condom" thing. But that's going to change today. You know she loves creampies--you've dirty talked her before, threatening it, and seen her pussy get soaked--and today, you're going to make her show you how much she wants her son's cum.

File Name : Mommys Feet Are Yours.mp4
File Size : 1392.88 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3a5c5e7263d5c/Mommys_Feet_Are_Yours.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/f7976f7409aa20f4e13a15318e49b882/Mommys_Feet_Are_Yours.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Kayla Jane Danger - Leggy JOI Game

screenshotscreenshot

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FETISH , SENSUAL DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP , LEGS
Keywords: high heels , kayla jane danger , sexy , hot , thong , booty , long hair , tease , addict , submit , domination , dominatrix , goddess , beautiful , leggy

You love my legs and can't get enough of them when I'm in shorts and stilettos really letting them shine and take control of your cock. This game will be fun. You will stroke when my legs or ankles cross but you won't stroke when they aren't ... Lets see how this game plays out for you. Will there be a cum countdown at the end or will you be denied orgasm? You'll have to watch to find out!

File Name : Leggy JOI Game.mp4
File Size : 671.19 MB
Duration : 00:09:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/79cd66c2a7787bb2ea9e17d9606eff1d/Leggy_JOI_Game.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 6:04 pm
Princess Lexie - Princessmas Day 4 2021

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games, Big Tits Findom, Blonde Brat, Financial Domination, Jerkaholic

If you're new here: Princessmas is My very own holiday that I made up several years ago. It goes like this: I'm going to use My body, My face, and My amazing jerk-off instructions to expertly tease you get you all worked up to cum for Me. And if I succeed in making you cum then YOU have to pay the price. That's right, every orgasm that I drain out of you during the month of Princessmas will cost you a pretty penny! You have two options here: you can either send Me a tribute (My personal favorite) or you can buy Me a present off My wishlist/send Me a giftcard. Do you think you can resist and keep all your money in your wallet? Or will I win and completely drain your balls and your wallet? Let's find out...

File Name : Princessmas Day 4 2021.mp4
File Size : 305.98 MB
Resolution : 1914x1080
Duration : 00:10:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f00db90c4d6fdc2143d81d91d495a249/Princessmas_Day_4_2021.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:46 pm
Alex Bishop - The Kinky Nurse 1

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Nurse, Femdom, Hairy Bush, Asshole, Dildo Riding, Virtual Sex

The woman you used for sex and then ghosted is now your nurse, in prison. She decides to get payback for what you did to her by tying you up and making you her pussy and ass eating slave. Now that she is nice and wet she uses your cock for her pleasure, only allowing you to cum on her bush. Something tells me she won't be so nice next time...

File Name : The Kinky Nurse 1.mp4
File Size : 2792.84 MB
Duration : 00:19:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 109 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/0790321cb235975595acdcd436ff0006/The_Kinky_Nurse_1.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:43 pm
Erotic Nikki - Stroke For This Shiny MILF JOI

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: SHINY CLOTHING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MILF, CLEAVAGE, MATURE
Keywords: cum encouragement, joi, masturbation instruction, finger nail fetish, fingernails, shiny bodysuit, milf titties, milf boobs, shiny fetish, seductive joi, tease, goddess nikki, milf tits, erotic nikki, nikki ashton

(60 fps) Are you easily erected by shiny things? Of course you are. you've got all those naughty little thoughts running through your head. Now we have to do something about that hard on that I caused. How about if I tease you, in that seductive way that I do, in My shiny bodysuit while instructing and encouraging your masturbation. Are you ready to stroke as I say and drop a big load for this shiny MILF?

File Name : Stroke For This Shiny MILF JOI.mp4
File Size : 834.83 MB
Duration : 00:14:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/407506a830539/Stroke_For_This_Shiny_MILF_JOI.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/d822e29c2b468a98d9bb6e9323e9e466/Stroke_For_This_Shiny_MILF_JOI.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:40 pm
Little Puck - Spicy Sweet JOI SPH Virtual Handjob Cum

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Tits, JOI, Small Dicks, Small Penis Encouragement, SPH

An intimate one-on-one experience where your body, small cock, and self-worth are affirmed, your SPH and cuck kinks are accepted and encouraged. I love that you’re honestly choosing what you need and want right now, and figuring out your boundaries and comfort levels to see what gets you off! Jerk that dick for me, feel good about yourself. I WANT you to cum with me. Get off to your filthy kinks - it’s HOT! I love that you enjoy getting cucked and getting off to the fact that you have a small dick - you SHOULD feel good! You get to cum as much as you want to these dirty thoughts. Let yourself go and be truly and completely yourself with me. I’m here for you - I want you to cum with me. Sweet and comforting assurances with lots of tender eye contact and smiling and kissing, virtual handjob with cumshot, mutual masturbation, jerk off encouragement, lots of hot dirty talk mixed with sexual affirmations. I take pleasure in showing off my feet and spreading and winking my asshole at you repeatedly and masturbating with you - I cum really hard after an especially intimate moment where I feel super connected to you and your horny kinky energy! At the end I give you a cum countdown and you cum in my hand and I lick it up, I love playing with you and making u cum for me!! Featuring kissing, smiling, jerk off and kink encouragement, dirty talk, teasing, joi, virtual handjob, handjob with big dick, cum play, up close POV, sweet hot energy, tenderness and intimacy, cuck kink, sph and small penis encouragement, self-worth and sexual affirmations, small penis humiliation, small dick and big dick dildos, big tits, tittyfuck, cum in hand, cum countdown, safe space, big ass, asshole winking, feet, orgasm, mutual masturbation.

File Name : Spicy Sweet JOI SPH Virtual Handjob Cum.mp4
File Size : 3342.75 MB
Duration : 00:27:20

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/836b6362927672b876ee1a54a7d0ef2c/Spicy_Sweet_JOI_SPH_Virtual_Handjob_Cum.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 11:05 am
Yogabella - Son Torments Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Dirty Talking, Fucking, Doggystyle, Virtual Sex

Son, seriously you can't just come into my room and make me fuck you!! Okay I will, but this is the last time.... Son makes mom fuck him 5 times in one day!

File Name : Son_Torments_Mom.mp4
File Size : 586.96 MB
Duration : 00:17:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/222e5fb38ef8f/Son_Torments_Mom.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f59b0e6c1d4de5552474a4b99858c4e/Son_Torments_Mom.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 11:02 am
Selena Ryan – Is Mommys Butt Too Big 4k

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, Mommy Roleplay, Ass Worship, Big Butts, Cumshots

In this 4K taboo fantasy clip, your Mommy is feeling sad because your father told her she's let herself go. Mommy's feelings are hurt, is her ass really getting too big? You assure Mommy that there's nothing wrong with her curvaceous figure, and even offer to help her show your father that her body is perfect the way it is! Mommy is hesitant but goes along with your plan. She gullibly bends over exposing her huge ass. You tell her this is what your father would want to see, but secretly it's you who's enjoying the show. Next, you have Mommy arch her back and stick her ass up high and she looks for things under the couch. You even have her pull her ass all the way out of her dress, exposing her skimpy white panties! As long as you think this will help convince your father that Mommy looks good, Mommy is willing to play along.. Next you have Mommy get on the couch to twerk. She is shy at first but you quickly find out that she's a natural. You ask her to remove her panties and she hesitates, but ultimately agrees to follow your lead. Her pussy and asshole are now just inches from your face. You pass over some oil and tell Mommy to oil up. She does and she even admits that she's starting to have a little too much fun playing with you. She jiggles her ass blissfully unaware that you've pulled your cock out (caramel dildo used) and are about to slap it right between her oiled cheeks. Mommy is shocked but is also turned on by the size of your hard on. She agrees to give you an assjob, but that's it! After a minute though, Mommy quickly changes her mind and begs you to fuck her. You fuck her doggystyle and Mommy loves it. She talks dirty about how taboo your sex is and begs for more. After you beat her pussy up from the back, Mommy takes a turn in charge, riding you until you explode all over her ass with a giant cumshot between her cheeks! Right after you cum, your father walks in. Mommy lets him know that she's finally found a man who appreciates her big ass just the way it is.
TAGS: Latina, latin, latinx, tan, brunette, big booty, big ass, juicy, bubble butt, big butt, butts, asses, ass, thick, thicc, slimthick, slim waist, fit, athletic, all natural, fat ass, twerk, twerking, booty clapping, ass clapping, butt, butts, buttcheeks, asscheeks, ass shaking, curvy, curves, dirty talk, ethnic, exotic, brown booty, interracial, amateur, bbw, pawg, birthmark, body popping, doggystyle, oil, eye contact, face, glutes, hairy, bush, laughing, long nails, pear shape, pedicure, manicure, POV, sex, princess, smell, solo, solo female, tease, vegan, vegetarian, Mommy roleplay, step-mom roleplay, taboo, step-sister, step-sis, Daddy, Step-dad, stepdad, step-daughter, extreme taboo, Dildo fucking, dildo sucking, dildo riding, dildo ride, dildo, masturbation encouragement, dildo cum, dildo cream pie, dildo creampie, dildo cumshot, dildo facial, fuck machine, fucking machine, virtual sex

File Name : Is_Mommys_Butt_Too_Big.mp4
File Size : 2658.41 MB
Duration : 00:22:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b5714ae8d32f0e33412419ece213bcc2/Is_Mommys_Butt_Too_Big.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 15, 2022 10:58 am
Nikki Brooks - Christmas Morning JOI with Step-Mom 4K

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JOI
Related Categories: MILF , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , joi , christmas , big tits , big boobs , latina

Your step-mom asks you what you want for Christmas this year, and you have a few ideas. You’d love it if your step-mom would jerk you off, or even tell you how to jerk off…! She’s wearing a Christmas hat with dark green lingerie, and she starts to rub her pussy in front of you. Then she gets into the doggy style position and she teases her ass and pussy in your face. You start to jerk your cock a bit faster now. She pulls her big tits out from under her lingerie. You imagine what your cock would look like in between her tits, and how it would feel even better deep inside of her pussy. Your cum would look amazing all over her tits! You start to stroke your cock a little faster now, while imagining what your cock would look like deep inside of your step-mommy. She spreads her legs again, as she starts to rub her pussy some more. You imagine what that pussy would look like riding you,and you start to get even more turned on! She starts to moan even louder, and she finally lets you cum for her. You keep stroking your hard cock until you explode for your step-mom!

File Name : Christmas_Morning_JOI_with_Step_Mom.mp4
File Size : 1221.47 MB
Duration : 00:11:17
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/586ec873b22123c5ec5534d757b5d76e/Christmas_Morning_JOI_with_Step_Mom.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 14, 2022 11:41 pm
Little Clover - Sauna Blowjob

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Tits, Virtual Sex, POV, Dirty Talking

File Name : Little Clover Sauna Blowjob.mp4
File Size : 374.15 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/91f2d7eb424fec1c75f427d53d3084ed/Little_Clover_Sauna_Blowjob.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 14, 2022 5:08 pm
Naughty Nini - Ur Gfs Best Friend Wants Your Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Orgasm Control, Virtual Sex, POV, Dirty Talking

File Name : Ur Gfs Best Friend Wants Your Cock.mp4
File Size : 716.99 MB
Resolution : 2336x1080
Duration : 00:15:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 330 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/6ce9f1287135a89e0b541ea10fc0a6b0/Ur_Gfs_Best_Friend_Wants_Your_Cock.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 14, 2022 5:04 pm
Gala MV – Mommy's Facial

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Blowjob, Facials, Family, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Hi sweetheart, I called you into my room because... I need your help with something. You know, how I am, such a crazy lady for skincare routines. Mommy needs to stay youthful and beautiful. And you know ba b y, I was reading about skincare tips and many articles said that semen was good for the skin. And not any semen. Young fresh nourishing semen is what I would need, so your dad isn't an option. So I think you can help me! Don't you wanna help mommy stay young and beautiful? Cum on its just cum b a by. Let mommy milk you so she can have a nice facial. It's just a mommy and son thing to milk each other right? You milked my titties now it's time for me to milk your juicy cock.Do you like mommy's red outfit and lipstick? You have mommy's red lipstick over your cock. You give me not only 1 but 2 facials. The first facial was big b ab y and you did a great job but I think you have more sweetie. Those balls are stil full of warm cum for me. Give mommy every drop of your creamy nut. Cum on mommy's pretty face and help me stay young and beautiful for you. *This is my first time putting this dildo on my fuck machine to be hands free!! Wooohooooooo!!!*

File Name : Mommys Facial.mp4
File Size : 324.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/556faa65ca35b98a6a92b9f93537e7b5/Mommys_Facial.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 14, 2022 5:00 pm
Lilcanadiangirl - Loving Girlfriend Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Category: GFE, Creampie, Riding, Doggystyle, Love, Virtual Sex

I have missed you so much, all I want to do is show you how much I love you. I do a little strip dance for you, shaking my ass. Then I show you my buttplug. You let me get your big cock out, and it seems bigger than I remember. I am so excited to suck your cock, I lick it all over and your balls too. After the blowjob I get on my hands and knees ready for your cock. I take out my buttplug and we slide your cock in my pussy. You don't have to do anything, just relax and let me fuck you. I bounce on your cock the whole time. You unload a big fat thick creampie inside me and then I continue to ride you. You creampie inside me again, I keep going and then we finish with another big final load. I finger fuck your fresh hot jizz out of me.

File Name : Loving Girlfriend Creampie.mp4
File Size : 2545.55 MB
Duration : 00:20:30

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/a5beb7a2e4f70b785f9c38577ffccede/Loving_Girlfriend_Creampie.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 14, 2022 4:57 pm
Annabelle Rogers - All Mommy Wants For Christmas Is You

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Christmas, POV, Taboo, Holiday, Virtual Sex

You are home visiting from college for Christmas. I sneak into your room early to wish you a Merry Christmas. You are quite confused as to why I have such festive lingerie on. I admit to you that the house has been lonely since you've been gone. I am so proud at how well you are doing at college and the young man that you are becoming. I am shy but I admit to you that I have always wanted you. I really realized how special you are to me since you've been gone. Right now all I want for Christmas is you, as I see you have some morning wood. I suck your cock, ride you and let you fuck me missionary until you cream pie my pussy.

File Name : All Mommy Wants For Christmas Is You.mp4
File Size : 2908.26 MB
Duration : 00:18:40
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/29a47d2009d1f/All_Mommy_Wants_For_Christmas_Is_You.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/9880e9cf783d6d05f7cd6082e4a3f1fe/All_Mommy_Wants_For_Christmas_Is_You.mp4.html