Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2018 11:42 pm
Mistress T - Sensual Jerk Off

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, GODDESS WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ASS WORSHIP

A sexy, sensual jerk off instruction for my addicted fans...lots of eye candy...butt lovers will be very happy...masturbation instruction, like I only I can do. Stroke along & cum exactly when I tell you to. Good boy.

File Name : Sensual Jerk Off.mp4
File Size : 314.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/202bf93198471/Sensual_Jerk_Off.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 17, 2018 11:02 pm
Bare Back Studios - Andi James in Mommy Continues to Learn Her Place Scene Three - Mommy Son Dance

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, CUM SWALLOWERS, REDHEADS, BIG TITS
Keywords: andi james, mom/son, luke longly, taboo, non con, cumshot, cum swallow, natural boobs, mommy, mommy's boy, mother, black mail, blowjob, creampie

Scene Three: Mommy Son Dance
Mom and Son are in the living room slow dancing. They start to kiss and then start to really make out; arms wrapped around each other, etc.. The Son lays on the couch, they continue to kiss while they undress each other. He eats her out until she cums; He then fucks her missionary position, doggie and her rides her son till she cums again. Son unloads into his Mom's mouth and she swallows all that lands on her tongue...

File Name : Mommy Son Dance.mp4
File Size : 436 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ee7d6ae675583/Mommy_Son_Dance.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm
Jerky Wives - Melanie Hicks in A Mother Son Celebration Scene Four - Late for School

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: KISSING, TABOO
Keywords: melanie hicks, cum shot, cumshots, taboo, brunette, milf, big tits, handjob, fucking, ricky spanish, kissing, office, cumshot

Scene Four: Late for School
They are laying together on their backs. Mom says, "We need to get up. I have to get to work and you need to get to school." They stagger to the Kitchen. Before long he drops his pants and Mom opens her robe and they fuck on the kitchen table. He cums on Mom's belly and she tastes he seed. Mom then says, "To Hell with Work, let's stay home today..."

File Name : Late for School.mp4
File Size : 304.18 MB
Duration : 00:06:55

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d3628fad428bd/Late_for_School.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 16, 2018 11:15 pm
Jerky Wives - Melanie Hicks in A Mother Son Celebration - First Kiss

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: KISSING, TABOO
Keywords: melanie hicks, cum shot, cumshots, taboo, brunette, milf, big tits, handjob, fucking, ricky spanish, kissing, office, assistant, anal, as

Scene One: First Kiss
Mother and Son, Melanie and Ricky, enter their house; at night, dressed very nicely, in a very festive mood, very slightly wasted. Melanie says, "That was great! I haven't had such a good time in forever!" Ricky says, "Hey some things are worth celebrating." They hug warmly for a moment, the mother tries to pull back and then tries to semi-push him off. She stares into his eyes for a moment, slightly startled and searching with her eyes. She locks eyes on him, takes his face in her hands and they kiss on the lips, she pulls back with a shocked look on her face. They stare at each other, move slowly and gently into each other's arms and begin kissing, slowly and romantically at first and then passionately.
He slams her against the wall, she spreads her legs and grabs his ass and begins pulling him into her while starts to dry hump her. They make out for a little while, making out really hard with arms wrapped around each other. She reaches down, unzips his pants and pulls out his pecker and he pulls off her panties. They have sex against the wall, EVERY time Ricky thrusts up into her she cries, "Oh God!" He bends Mom over the couch and fucks her till they cum and they both collapse onto the couch, breathing very heavily.

File Name : First Kiss.mp4
File Size : 376.14 MB
Duration : 00:08:32

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f4420ff496dfe/First_Kiss.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 14, 2018 11:53 pm
Missbehavin26 - Dirty talking anal

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Anal, Anal Play, Ass Worship, Blonde, Dirty Talking

Role play - ass play - You passed your boards, Im calling you Tim and your fucking this sweet sweet ass. Watch me tease you for a while making you want this so badly until I finally give it to you in many different positions. Enjoy watching that ass bounce on you

File Name : Dirty talking anal.mp4
File Size : 361.48 MB
Duration : 00:14:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/89e27b4d3bda6/Dirty_talking_anal.mp4
Linux1
Added: Jan 02, 2018 5:16 pm
Lynda Leigh- Messy Blowjob Banana

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BLOWJOB, MILF, BIG TITS, POV

Lynda is in the kitchen and is going to treat you to a blowjob video. Its not what you probably expected because Lynda is going to blow a banana. Watching Lynda suck on a banana is sexy enough but to top it all off Lynda has some cream. Watch as she dips the banana in and gets cream everywhere. Its all over her boobs, body, legs and panties. This is a really messy video and the cream is everywhere.

File Name : Messy Blowjob Banana.mp4
File Size : 316.66 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 118 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/70a6bdc4eb835/Messy_Blowjob_Banana.mp4
Linux1
Added: Dec 24, 2017 5:55 pm
Missbehavin26 - Dildo Ride - Twerking all over that Dick

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Dildo Fucking, JOI, Masturbation, Orgasms, Riding

Nice and bright HD video for you Smile cum see

File Name : Dildo_Ride_Twerking.mp4
File Size : 312.97 MB
Duration : 00:10:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 98.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f8d6b60af76ee/Dildo_Ride_Twerking.mp4
Linux1
Added: Dec 19, 2017 9:44 pm
Kathia Nobili - Fuck my ASS CHEEKS baby...and cum all over my big butt

screenshotscreenshot

Category: ASSCHEEK FUCKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, BIG BUTTS, POV SEX, ASS SHAKING, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: kathia nobili, asscheek fucking, ass oiling, ass worship, big butt, pov sex, dirty talk, ass shaking, ass lovers, big ass, oily butt, cumshots, cum on butt, blondes, babe

You...you are the real lover of the big butts! And you can never have enough of my...huge...beautiful butt! Honey...this moments will be just yours! i'll make you carzy to pushing that big butt on your face....shaki it and oiling it...to make you rock hard!
I want to hear from you how you want to feel that huge ass....to sqeeze my ass cheeks and to just stick your hard cock right between them!!! Ohh...yes...I want you...I want to paly with your hard cock!
First...do you like, how I'm oiling my big butt? Make it nice shiny for you....wow...full of oil it looks even bigger! You want it? You want to fuck my butt cheeks baby?
Come her...close to me...close to my ass...hold it...strongly!!! Yes you big boy!!! Now....Ufff....your cock is so stiff...so ready for my butt! Don't keep this exitment for your self....stick your hard dick between my big asscheeks and fuck it...move your hips baby and fuck my butt until....you explode! Tha's what my boy want and need....huge butt like my to mess it wiht the warm sperm!!! Cum baby....cum on my big butt...cum how you fuck my asscheeks!!! Mmmmm......that's a lot of staff you were keeping for me!!! I just love your warm...white load all over my butt!!!

File Name : cum_all_over_my_big_butt.mp4
File Size : 577.3 MB
Duration : 00:09:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5d126db68be3f/cum_all_over_my_big_butt.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/8ac451cf4c61b/cum_all_over_my_big_butt.part2.rar
Linux1
Added: Dec 10, 2017 9:44 pm
Mindi Mink - Blackmail By Sons Friend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, ROLE PLAY, VIRTUAL SEX, MILF, POV SEX
Keywords: roleplay, taboo, blackmail, virtual sex, pov sex, fucking, fingering, big tits, big ass, getting caught, mindi mink

This clip is so fucking hot! If you like the thrill of possibly getting caught, this is a must see!
Mindi is asked over to her neighbors house by her sons friend. Mindi says hi to her long time neighbors from the other room. He asks her if she loves her husband. Mindi replies that she is a happily married woman. But he has some dirt on Mindi as he saw her having an afternoon affair and has the video to prove it. He says the only way to keep him quiet is to have sex with him or he will show her husband the video. Mindi notices a huge hard on in his pants. Mindi refuses but she is caught and she knows it. After more threats of disclosure, she agrees to let him finger her. He then tells her he wants to have sex with her right there on the spot in the room next to where his parents are watching TV. She is reluctant but she shares that she likes to be a little dangerous at times. She gets a little closer to him and lets him work her pussy with his fingers. She is amazed at his technique for such a young man and starts to moan with pleasure. She is very nervous about getting caught by his parents but what he is doing to her feels so good. She yells to the other room that she will come in there in a few minutes and proclaims she and their son are having a great conversation, all the while grinding against the skilled young mans fingers. She stops what is happening and tells him that is enough but he wants to slide his hard cock in to her pussy. He pulls out his big cock for her to admire. She likes what she sees… he then says all he wants to do is taste her. He reveals that he has stolen a pair of her panties and knows that she will taste delicious. She agrees but tells him that is all that will happen. As he licks her pussy perfectly, she is invited by his parents to stay for dinner, which she agrees to. He continues to eat her pussy so well that she now wants his hard cock inside her and demands him to fuck her. He tells her to take off her dress so she can see her lingerie, she says no because it will be harder to cover up should his parents come in the room. But she is so excited, she agrees and takes off her dress. He slides his big cock inside her and starts to fuck her hard… she cums as quietly as she can all over his big cock. She puts her dress back on and starts to stroke his cock, demanding that he cum all over her tits. He cums all over her tits. She tells him that this will never happen again and gives him her panties for fucking her so well.

File Name : Blackmail By Sons Friend.mp4
File Size : 1544.08 MB
Duration : 00:20:32
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b267cb04b3fdb/Blackmail_By_Sons_Friend.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/30ff0ae4a0abb/Blackmail_By_Sons_Friend.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/e62fdae02323b/Blackmail_By_Sons_Friend.part3.rar
Linux1
Added: Nov 29, 2017 2:10 pm
Riley Reid and Katie St. Ives - The slut, the prude, and the gardener

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, COCK TEASE, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, ASSISTED MASTURBATION
Keywords: katie st. ives, riley reid, hd

Riley and Katie are step sisters and they do not care for one another. Katie thinks that Riley is a whore and Riley thinks Katie is a prude. Katie thinks that Riley's mom is a gold digger and she informs Riley that she saw her mom fucking the gardener the other day. The girls confront you, the gardener, and interrogate you. Riley thinks that her mom must have been impressed with your cock and she wants to see what made her want to fuck you. Riley tells you to unzip your pants so that they can both see your dick. While Riley likes what she sees, Katie is embarrassed. You are told to stroke yourself for the girls. Riley is taking control of the situation because she wants to see you explode for them. It seems that Katie needs convincing, but Riley can be persuasive. Both girls sit before you in their bras as you work your dick over. Riley shows Katie how to do the JO motion as if she was stroking a real cock and she gets the hang of things quickly. Riley removes her bra and Katie soon follows suit. Riley has very small titties and Katie's are larger and perky. Can you stroke it faster? Riley wants you to feel like you are ready to cum, but she does not want you to cum just yet. The girls turn around and bounce their booties in your direction. They ease their panties down and they are now completely naked, telling you to stroke your dick. Riley happily spreads her legs so you see her pussy. She wants your cum all over her. She reminds you that she is a nasty, dirty slut and she wants you to cum all over her body. Give it to her right now! Riley needs your spunk right now!

File Name : The slut the prude and the gardener.mp4
File Size : 447.74 MB
Duration : 00:13:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 150 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a3da5a1540e42/The_slut__the_prude_and_the_gardener.mp4
Linux1
Added: Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm
Missbehavin26 - Taking Advantage Of Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Blackmail Fantasy, Mother’s Day, Role Play, Taboo, Yoga Pants

You'll walk into the bathroom while wearing yoga pants and a tee. You'll pull down your pants and panties and pee in the toilet while talking on the phone. Once you're done, you'll pull up your pants and go to the sink to wash your hands. One of your rings or something will fall in the sink and you'll put your hand in to retrieve it, but it'll get stuck. So you call your son over since he's the only one home at the time. He comes over and makes fun of you at first. You tell him to help you get unstuck. He isn't feeling very friendly, especially since you don't let him fuck you anymore. He asks what's in for him if he helps you out. He starts groping your butt through your yoga pants and sliding his hand up and down your butt crack. You ask him what he wants and he tells you that he'll help you get out, but after 15 minutes. For those 15 mins, you have to let him do what he wants. You reluctantly agree and he continues playing with your butt. He then pulls down your yoga pants and starts humping you through your panties. You are mad and disgusted with what he is doing, but he tells you that unless you let him continue, you'll be stuck there. He tells you that you have to encourage what he's doing and tells you to start talking dirty to him. For the rest of the video you'll be doing dirty talk in an unamused tone. Saying things like, "Do you like rubbing your dick around mommy's butt crack?" and "Be a good son and fuck mommy's pussy baby" Here's the order for the video: You pee then wash up After you get stuck at the sink, your son comes and starts taking advantage of you He gropes your butt through your yoga pants He pulls down your pants and continues playing with your butt, grinding on it You are disgusted but encourage him otherwise he won't help you You start talking dirty while he rubs his dick up and down your butt crack with your panties on He pulls down your panties and spreads your cheeks and tells you to rub your asshole with your free hand You start grinding on his dick and he plays with your boobs He starts fucking you from the back and slapping your ass He pulls up your panties and pulls on the waistband while cumming on your ass, so the cum lands in the panties and on your ass He pulls up your yoga pants then grabs the back of your head and makes out with you He then leaves the bathroom while you're still stuck

File Name : taking advantage.mp4
File Size : 289.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ed82a10f0a6a6/taking_advantage.mp4
Linux1
Added: Nov 26, 2017 11:22 pm
Missbehavin26 - Spin The Bottle With Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Games, MILFs, Mother’s Day, Role Play, Taboo

Full Script: Strip Game with Mom It's a normal night, dad is working and im alone with mom. It is so boring. The son asks mom if she would to play with him something. Since all the games are just boring, why dont we just play "spin the bottle", mom? So they are playing but it's still boring we need to bring more action in it mom. What about if the bottle choose you, you gonna take one part of your clothes off? Mom was getting little upset and that's too much for her but in the end she did it. She said we must keep this for us. For some reason the bottle always chose her. When she took off her pants, I should not look first and it was embarrassing for her, same with shirt. She always did her hands before her bra. So now they are on one Point were Mom is in her thong and bra. She said thats enough and we need to stop it. I said to mom ok but can you maybe show me your back like turn arround because i only saw ur from your "face side". Mom looked at me so weird after i said it. She said you know that im your mother, games are games but its enough now. But she did it for him. When she was standing with her ass to him she was talking with him , if its now enough ? Helllooo son? After she turn arround she saw that her son was jerking off to her ass. She said omg put that away, what are you doing? Im your Mom? She was ashamed. He said but Mom you are so young and your body is so ...! She said no, but on one side mom was thinking that she cant let him like this. So she decided okay maybe if i turn arround you can continue but be fast. After a while Mom maybe you suck a bit? OMG what did you just said son? But she did it after a short discussion. And she let him fuck him from behind until he came

File Name : spin the bottle.mp4
File Size : 157.89 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:19:49

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9c1d6b326dfd8/spin_the_bottle.mp4
Linux1
Added: Nov 26, 2017 1:48 pm
Missbehavin26 - Step mom and son roadtrip

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV, POV Sex, Shower, Virtual Reality, Virtual Sex

we rented a house for the weekend! oh but ... theres only one bed ...thats ok we will snuggle and keep eachother warm k Smile ok

File Name : roadtrip.mp4
File Size : 187.62 MB
Duration : 00:23:27

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/61ec84dccfea0/roadtrip.mp4
Linux1
Added: Nov 20, 2017 5:31 pm
Princess Ellie Idol - Your Best Friend's Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, FUCKING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV SEX, TABOO
Keywords: princess ellie idol, nudity, blowjobs, creamy, multiple orgasms, milf, mom, mother, mommy, fantasy

You come over to visit your best friend and are greeted by his mother. She informs you her son's flight was delayed. God, she's hot for her age you think, a total MILF! She's been up all night partying with her girlfriends and she's still a little intoxicated. She accidentally flashes her bare pussy to you and you just can't help getting an erection. She wants you to meet her in her room in 5 so you get cozy on her bed, wasting no time getting undressed as she changes into lingerie in the bathroom. You used to wrestle your best bud on this bed and now you're about to fuck his mother on it! You've always had a thing for older women, and now you're about to have her cum all over your dick multiple times. She loves riding your yo ung cock but can tell you're trying your best to hold back. She lays on her back and tells you to fuck her so you go to town. Against her wishes, you blow your load right into her pussy leaving a creamy mess dripping down her crack!

File Name : Your_Best_Friends_Mom.mp4
File Size : 831.34 MB
Duration : 00:15:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 2 streams

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0c365a1476cd2/Your_Best_Friends_Mom.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/f12073c24f5e3/Your_Best_Friends_Mom.part2.rar
Linux1
Added: Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm
Missbehavin26 - Mom Plays With U While On The Phone

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Games, Mother’s Day, POV, Role Play, Virtual Sex

Lets play a game, where I call cousin Amanda and she will play with her son too ! At the same time.... This is kind of like Simon says....were here to play a game and you know how mother likes games (especially the ones we dont tell others about) Cum play

File Name : plays with u while on the phone.mp4
File Size : 196.56 MB
Duration : 00:17:35

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e0a7a8377b022/plays_with_u_while_on_the_phone.mp4