Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Nikki Brooks - Free Use Step Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO , POV SEX , CUCKOLDING , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , pov , blowjob , cumshot , big boobs , cuckold , pov sex , latin , luke longly , cory chase , step fantasy , step mom , milf , step son , cum swallow

Scene One: Step Mom Is Desperate
My step-mom came to visit me at my new job, and she can clearly see that I am a big shot at work! She confesses to me that she is having some financial troubles and she really needs my help. "How is this my problem?!" I ask her. "It's not your problem! But I really need money, sweetheart," she tells me. She offers to work for me and make some money that way. "Please give me a chance and I won't let you down!" she begs me. I tell her that I'm not sure if she's the right person for the job, but I am willing to let her prove to me that she can do the job. "You are going to have to do some things that you might not want to do... I will need you to be naked around my office all the time!" I tell her. She thinks I am kidding at first, but I tell her that I am completely serious. "I will give you cash if you get naked for me and do some other things for me..." I tell her. She is unsure about what to do, but she really needs the money! I show my mom a stack of cash and she starts to strip out of her clothes for me. She takes off her bra and undies and before I know it, she is completely naked in front of me! "It's nice having you on board, mom!" I exclaim. I tell my step-mom to walk out and leave my crowded office, completely naked! She must humiliate herself if she wants this stack of cash! She is nervous, but she does what she is told!
Scene Two: Why Are you Not Naked Mom
I walk in to my step-mom's house and she is fully clothed in the kitchen. "What are you wearing?! GET NAKED!" I demand. She laughs because she thinks I am joking. "I am serious! Take off your clothes right now or you are fired!" I exclaim. She starts to strip out of her clothes for me, because she is afraid of losing all of the money that I plan to give her. Once she is fully naked, I demand that she get down on her knees in front of me. I pull my hard cock out, right in front of her face. "Don't be afraid of it! Give it a little kiss!" I exclaim. I convince her to put my cock in her mouth and give me a blowjob. "I haven't had dick in so long! And you do have a really nice cock!" she admits to me. She keeps sucking on my cock and my step-mom isn't too bad at this at all! "Stand up now, mom!" I tell her. I tell her to lean up against the kitchen counter so I can fuck her. She grabs her glass of wine and takes another sip first. I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy and she starts to apologize for being a mean step-mom towards me back in the day. After a few minutes, I cum inside of her. "Did you just cum?!" she asks me. "That's part of our deal!" I remind her.
Scene Three: Mom Cleans My Cock
I walk in to the living room to find my step-mom vacuuming and she is completely naked, like I asked of her. "You are dressed appropriately!" I tell her. "I'll be right back mom, but you should keep cleaning!" I say. I walk back up to her quickly and I grab her big, natural tits. I push her down on the couch and I instantly shove my hard cock inside off her pussy. "You are taking your new job very well!" I tell her. I keep fucking her pussy harder and she tells me that I can do whatever I want to her. I know that she is so focused on the stacks of cash that I am giving her, that she does anything I want now and I love it! "This deal of ours is really starting to pay off for me!" she exclaims, while I fuck her. I flip her over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind while her big ass bounces up and down. "May I cum on your cock?" she asks me. "Yes, you may," I give her permission. I fuck her in the missionary position next. When I get close to cumming, I make her get down on her knees and I jerk my cock off in her mouth. She swallows it all, like a good step-mom should!
***Nikki Brooks Exclusive First Time Swallow!!!***
Scene Four: Step-Mom Has a Secret
My mom has a little chat with my dad and she is so angry with him, that she confesses to my dad that she has been fucking me! "Your son had a solution to my financial crisis after you screwed me over with that divorce! Your son fucks me all the time now!" she laughs at him. She calls me in to the room and I get on top of my mom, right in front of my dad. "How does it feel that your son is about to cuckold you!?" she asks. I lick my mom's nipples before I shove my cock inside of my mom, while my dad sits in the room watching us. My mom keeps talking down to my dad while I keep fucking her in the missionary position. "I'm cumming all over my son's cock now!" she moans. I fuck my mom until I creampie her pussy while my dad continues to watch!

File Name : Free Use Step Mom 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1151.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:04
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 202 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/39331bc90c66e2e81e695095f173cd81/Free_Use_Step_Mom_1080p.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 14, 2020 12:02 pm
Mistress Victoria - Patron of the Taboo (Explicit -Rare- Nude Content)

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , SENSUAL DOMINATION , DIRTY TALK , STRIP TEASE , EROTIC NUDE
Keywords: cleavage

A wealthy psychiatrist in town has invited me to dinner. My brother and I have been curious for quite some time why someone so prominent would want to take me to such a fancy night out on the town.
We figured he wanted to have sex with me, I'm known for my looks. When I get home late from the dinner I now know it is very different what he wanted. After I saw his wife I knew he was not interested in sex with me...
After desert he presented an entirely different situation to me...Wake up, I need to tell you about it. Why? It involves you...

File Name : Patron of the Taboo.mp4
File Size : 1063.92 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:30:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/d15adca875956f9cda9a722347f70f1a/Patron_of_the_Taboo.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 11:44 pm
Siena Rose - Taboo Babysitter Takes Your Virginity

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Dirty Talking, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Taboo, Teens

Your parents have to stay out of town for the night due to some bad weather and I am going to stay over since they don't trust a young teenage boy alone at home. I talk to you a bit while wearing a low cut top and oops, just a tiny nip slip. I quickly decide to go make dinner since I am so embarrassed. I come back later from taking a shower with my hair still wet and I have a towel around me...which accidentally drops while I am talking to you. I talk to you for a second, full frontal nude and slowly pick my towel back up to walk away showing my ass. Later I come to your bedroom to talk about that crazy nip slip and the towel drop. I confess that I noticed your grown up now and that you have been checking me out. I tell you we reached a crossed a line and now we can't go back. I tell you we can take it further if you promise not to tell anyone. I tease you and crawl on top of you, talking seductively and rubbing my body on you. My tits are in your face and I grind your cock until I pull back those covers. I tell you I want to take your young virginity. I ease my pussy down on your cock and tell you that I popped your cherry. I suck your cock but don't let you cum. I ride you cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until I cum REALLY loud and hard and then I crawl down and suck that virgin cum loud out swallowing every hot drop.

File Name : Taboo Babysitter Takes Your Virginity.mp4
File Size : 590.68 MB
Duration : 00:26:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 151 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/9f54a3098c680b4c2c12520b26482afc/Taboo_Babysitter_Takes_Your_Virginity.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/79a3434aef65f/Taboo_Babysitter_Takes_Your_Virginity.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 10:14 pm
xXNaughtygirlXx - Mommys Boy Brett

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Older Woman / Younger Man, Fishnets, Tan Bodies

Mommy comes into thank her boy Brett. He has amazing grades and is always so good for her. She's seen all those filthy mags in his room so knows exactly how to please him. Brett is in for a treat

File Name : Mommys Boy Brett.mp4
File Size : 820.15 MB
Duration : 00:11:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/cecd5181568c4d468e9a3dc909ecfacb/Mommys_Boy_Brett.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 6:07 pm
Jocelyn Baker - Fucking My Brother's Bestie

screenshotscreenshot

Category: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Breast Bouncing, POV, Role Play, Virtual Sex

I'm hanging by the pool when I feel a sudden presence blocking the sunlight - I take my sunglasses off & look up. Oh! It's you, my brother's best friend. Too bad, my brother and parents aren't home. But, I'm pretty lonely..I could use some company while they're out. You have nothing better to do, so you join me. I offer you some wine, since no one is home I thought i'd grab myself some. You're SO uptight, of course you won't. Oh well, more for me. Since you're here, you might as well put sun tan oil on my back. I just realized I can finally get some on that part of my back I can never reach! Oh come on, it's not going to be weird..just don't think about it. Mmm, that feels so good. I'm not sure if it's the wine or your touch, but you're kind of turning me on. Maybe you should touch my chest, you know it'll feel good. Now isn't the time to pretend you're not attracted to me. I decide to tell you just how badly I want you after you decline to touch my chest, and confess that I'm actually a virgin. You could be the one who takes my virginity, though..all my brothers friends want to fuck me. Don't you want to be the one who actually gets to? You take my hand and follow me upstairs where I peel off my bikini for you and confess that before we fuck I want to try having you between my tits. They're just so big and perfect for titty fucking. After a few minutes of sliding you in between my huge breasts I climb on top of you and ride you, slowly at first because it hurts. But, as I begin to enjoy the sensation of having you (and a cock!) inside me for the first time I speed up, getting aggressive and telling you just how badly I need more. To finish things off I ride you reverse cowgirl and cum all over your dick, which instantly makes you cum inside me. After feeling the mess you've made inside me with your fingers I tell you no one will be home for a few more hours and put you back inside me for round 2. Just don't tell my brother... Tags; Riding, Creampie, Boob Bouncing, Cowgirl, Innocent, Taboo, Ass, Asshole, Close-Ups

File Name : Fucking My Brothers Bestie 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1437.81 MB
Duration : 00:19:04
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/ba3fa5593592839c92dce0f5f5e3c6e3/Fucking_My_Brothers_Bestie_1080p.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 4:16 pm
Gerogina Gee - Happy Surprise 4k

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BBW, Big Boobs, Butt Plug, Masturbation, Valentine’s Day

A late video but I think its worth it. I wanted to get a little more action into my video and what ore then to slide a butt plug (watch my face) in to my ass and cum for you guys bouncing my big boobs for

File Name : Happy Surprise 2160p.mp4
File Size : 2671.49 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/f206af255b74875a61e07e0ed43e932a/Happy_Surprise_2160p.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c058f6e5b4c302309ee6a9a235e3569f/Happy_Surprise_2160p.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 2:33 pm
Emi Autumn - Mommy's little secret

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Anal, High Heels, MILF, Role Play, Taboo

Meet Emi, your new stepmother. Your father is gone away golfing for the weekend. But she's got a secret & so do you. To keep yours safe you fuck her tight little asshole & leave it dripping with cum.

File Name : Mommys Little Secret.mp4
File Size : 606.56 MB
Duration : 00:10:23

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/52cdb129d100baf613b1b52d0e2098cc/Mommys_Little_Secret.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 12:03 pm
Jess Ryan - Cum On Mommy's Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Butts, Cumshots, Masturbation Encouragement, Mature, MILF

Short custom. You catch your sexy mom twerking, she notices how hard you are and encourages you to jack off more and cum on her butt cheeks

File Name : Cum_On_Mommys_Ass.mp4
File Size : 336.01 MB
Duration : 00:05:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 104 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/7705796f1248a3eab6093f017a56f385/Cum_On_Mommys_Ass.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/0b9014bad35a3/Cum_On_Mommys_Ass.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 13, 2020 1:11 am
Harmony Reigns - The Slutty Things Ive Done

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Lotion/Oil Fetish, School Uniform, Fantasies, JOI

File Name : The Slutty Things Ive Done.mp4
File Size : 237.65 MB
Duration : 00:09:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/47fde605a27c54eb0d8d2c53114c6a92/The_Slutty_Things_Ive_Done.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/38f1d2368c9fa/The_Slutty_Things_Ive_Done.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 11:40 pm
Sandra Latina - My Persistent Son

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: LATINA , DIRTY TALK, HANDJOBS

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...You come home from work wearing a short sun dress, nude pantyhose and black pumps, You go into the kitchen and your son follows you. As you try to check your texts and messages he starts to stare at your legs and butt. You move around and tell him to stop but he won't. You try to drink your coffee, but leave the kitchen frustrated/ He drops something into your coffee cup before you come back in. When you come back in you start to put on your lipstick and tell him that you are going out. He slowly starts to touch and kiss your legs and at first you say stop, but then you suddenly find yourself ok with it. Then he asks you to take off your hose and to then put your heels back on. He then stands behind you and starts rubbing up against you. He then asks you to give him give him a handjob while he rubs your legs and you do so.

File Name : My Persistent Son.mp4
File Size : 738.11 MB
Duration : 00:17:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/b9c72dbf4438f91f109df086ca06b0f6/My_Persistent_Son.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 10:24 pm
Miss Roper - Can't Stop Won't Stop: Endless Edging

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: miss roper , raquel roper

I want to play a game of sorts. A game where I test your stamina. A game where you will play this video on loop, watching a minimum of 3 times. Edging your cock to the brink of orgasm. Encourage to stroke & stop under my command. Perhaps at the end you will find a reward. Or perhaps at the end you will find risk. I will give no more away in this mere description. If you dare to play, you will have to see what unfolds yourself...

File Name : Cant Stop Wont Stop.mp4
File Size : 1392.28 MB
Duration : 00:23:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/d95b5d9afadf03cc1d0074b45cb3110f/Cant_Stop_Wont_Stop.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Siena Rose - When Your Father Goes Away For Work

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Custom Script: Your father is going away on business and it's been a while since we have been able to hook up. We have been carrying on behind his back for quite a while now. We love being sneaky and fucking while dad is home, but they especially love it when dad goes out of town on business so we can go as hard as we want…mommy just can’t get enough of her son’s big cock…It’s been awhile since dad’s gone on a business trip, but today he’s leaving and mother and her son cannot wait… I come up to you and whispers excitingly something like: “he’s about to leave baby, you know what that means … Your Mom shows off the outfit she picked out and it seriously shows off my hot ass. Mom continues giving her son a quiet little show every once in awhile peeking upstairs to make sure dad’s not coming down…Mother takes a seat on her son’s lap, getting in close and grinding on his lap. “I can’t wait for him to leave… your mother wants you so bad baby i’m so tired of sneaking around. After a little while mom hears dad coming downstairs…he asks why mom is sitting on her son’s lap…she says something like “oh he’s just showing me how to do something on my laptop” and dad passes through (he’s going to make a call/wait for his car to arrive to take him to the airport) Once dad’s out of sight mom leads her son to the steps and has him take a seat “ssshhh baby take that cock out your mother wants you right here on the steps” mom gets on her knees and starts sucking her son’s hard cock loving every second of it…Son loves his mom’s mouth and lips and tongue. The way mother’s perfect lips glide up and down his shaft is incredible after sucking for awhile dad yells in from the other room that he’s leaving and mom says”okay honey see you in a few days” Smiling, mom asks “are you ready for mommy to take care of you baby? Mother takes her son upstairs and the rest of the scene is mother and her son fucking each other’s brains out just the way they like Smile) I beg you to cum in me and put a baby in me and I show you all the hot cum you unloaded in my pussy.

File Name : When Your Father Goes Away For Work.mp4
File Size : 712.64 MB
Duration : 00:29:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 202 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/7ea7c13a8f6ee3d55992bd1154672f5a/When_Your_Father_Goes_Away_For_Work.mp4.html

dead_link_removed
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 8:04 pm
Tara Tainton - You’re So Smitten; You’ll Follow My Every Painful Command

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BDSM INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE , BALLBUSTING , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: cock & ball abuse , ball busting , cock & ball bondage , bdsm , masturbation instruction , tease , female domination , orgasm control , bikini , feet , toe wiggling , cum eating instruction , soles , big breasts , nipples

I know why you're here. And, believe me, I'll deliver for you. But FIRST, before you even PLAY this video, you must begin with your cock bound. Yes, TIED. Grab string, thin rope, shoestrings, anything. Bind up your cock and balls in a flaccid state so that you can't possibly get hard and engorged... just like being confined to a chastity device. THEN, you can listen to what I have to say. I'll begin by setting the rules, just a few to start with. One movement of mine means PAIN - or pleasure - for YOU. I'll let you rest, recover, release yourself... pump your cock up big and hard, then TIE it up again, nice and stiff. Then, MORE rules come in: more commands to cause you pain and humiliation. Think of them as a test to see just how much you really enjoy being told what to do. Oh, I'll release you from the torment again... after a while... and then you're going to stroke vigorously again for me as I count you down to eating your cum for me... just as I tell you to, every last drop for me. And, this time, I'll stay with you until you lap up every last lick. Oh - and if you really want to SERIOUSLY play along - you'll also need a big heavy, hardback book. You'll soon find out why...

File Name : Youre So Smitten.mp4
File Size : 477.15 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:36:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/c10a127cfe15128018ae5ae4bc31ea18/Youre_So_Smitten.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 7:16 pm
Janet Mason - Big Cock Chronicles, Vol. 11: Starr's Debut

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Interracial, IR, BBC, MILF, Fake Tits, Redhead

File Name : Big Cock Chronicles Vol 11.mp4
File Size : 3764.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:37:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/970a6fa042bb748eaa4d08f001d85967/Big_Cock_Chronicles_Vol_11.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/379091933169ef4694d2504cfc4c90f8/Big_Cock_Chronicles_Vol_11.part2.rar.html

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Linux1
Added: Mar 12, 2020 6:11 pm
Noelle Easton - Date Night With Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Older Woman / Younger Man, MILF, Cougar, Sex ED, Age Play

Excited for my first date night in years, I'm busy getting glammed up. I put on my jewelry and high heels then sit and wait for the time to come! Before long, my cute young step-son wanders in and we chat for awhile about how pretty he thinks I look. My phone rings and it's bad news! My date has to cancel, and Step-Mommy is really disappointed. Guess it's just us again tonight! I'm so horny though, and I really thought I'd be getting some action tonight. I look around for a toy to use but my eyes keep wandering back to my young step-son. I start touching myself and he doesn't even notice. Growing more and more horny, I call him over and begin touching and exploring his smooth young body. When he notices, he tries to pull away, but Step-Mommy wants him so bad that he can't. I pull down his cute underpants and put my mouth around his smooth penis and hairless balls. Stripping off my clothes, I tell him I'm ready to ride him and climb on top, slamming my motherly hips down onto him over and over again in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We both cum hard and I send him off to take his bath and get into his pajamas. I tell him that he is mine to play with whenever I want from now on. Who needs a date anyways?!

File Name : Date Night With Mommy.mp4
File Size : 474.67 MB
Duration : 00:13:45

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/53fd1f9c5af3504b215a0d1828aa5658/Date_Night_With_Mommy.mp4.html