Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2020 9:32 pm
Sinn Sage - Aunt You Glad I Came Over

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Taboo, MILF, Big Ass, POV Sex, Boy Girl

You've been tormenting yourself for years. Staying up late at night, unable to catch any zzz's because of your thoughts of me: your aunt. Struggling with your attraction to me. You've tried ignoring it, you've tried jerking off to me, once, twice a day. You've tried talking to a therapist about it. It wasn't helpful. None of it was. Finally, you've decided the only way you can ever stop fantasizing about your aunt is to just come and confess your feelings to me. I'm surprised to see you at my door, but I let you in and ask if there's something you want to talk to me about. I'm dressed in my normal frumpy clothes. You know i'm extremely shy and nervous about everything. But you take a deep breath and let it spill: you're attracted to me, you always have been, and though you try, you simply can't stop thinking about me. It's becoming an obsession. Wow, i'm a little shocked at first. You're definitely not supposed to be having these feelings about me! Your mom is my sister! I've helped raise you since you were much younger. . .it's just weird. But, I don't want to make you feel badly for things you simply can't help. I'm not sure how to help you with your problem though. . .we can't do anything about it, that would be wrong! You suggest what if we just spooned, cuddled a little? Okay, I can agree to that. We begin to snuggle up, but I very quickly feel your hands on my body, and your boner pressing into my ass. I can't help myself. . .you are an attractive young man, and my body is having reactions to you as well. . .suddenly i'm feeling desire creeping into me as well. 鈥渋 shouldn't be having these feelings. . .鈥� I say to you, but I roll over and touch your hard on through your jeans. I reach back and rip a hole in my tight gray leggings. I push you back and slowly unzip you. As long as you don't tell anyone else. . .i hesitate and look up at you, before grabbing your big dick and pulling it out. It's so hard, and it's been so long since i've had any cock. I pull you into my mouth and begin sucking your dick, getting it so wet, enjoying the feeling of your stiffness in my mouth. Oh my god. . .i never would have guessed your dick was so good! I stroke it before I make the decision. . .sucking your cock is making me so wet, and I feel the desire building inside my pussy. I want you. It'll be fine as long as we don't tell anyone! I crawl back onto the bed and get back in that spoon position that felt so safe. I guide your cock into me and it feels so amazing. I slide back into you and it is incredible. The fact that i'm fucking my sister's son really just makes it hotter. I climb on top of you and though i'm nervous at first, riding you slowly, I soon begin really enjoying bouncing up and down on your cock. I grab my tits and feel your stiffness inside of me. But now i'm all in, and I want to feel you fucking me. I lean back so you can stand at the edge of the bed, and really slid yourself into me. Oh god, now i'm really feeling it! It feels amazing, but you keep asking me if everything is okay? YES! It's okay, it's better than okay! It's been so long since i've been fucked this good, and soon i'm rubbing my clit until I cum all over your cock. I bend over and present my big, huge ass to you so you can fuck me in doggy until you can't hold yourself anymore and you pull out and blow your load all over my ass! Good for you, nephew, but i'm not done with you yet! I throw you back on the bed and climb on you in reverse, fucking your cock in me one more time until we both cum again! And you know what? I don't care if it's wrong, I loved it!

File Name : Aunt You Glad I Came Over.mp4
File Size : 360.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/8c0dc35f9bb82e543163af11db0f2692/Aunt_You_Glad_I_Came_Over.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 7:49 pm
Ryland BabyLove - Quarantined With Wife's Best Friend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV Sex, Virtual Sex, Home Wrecker, Dirty Talking, Eye Contact

This is a custom video order. You have been stuck on quarantine for days, and you've been lucky enough to get quarantined with your wife's slutty best friend. One night, after a few drinks, your wife goes to bed, but I stay up and thats when the fun starts. Your wife has always told me what a good fuck you are, and bragged about your cock to me... so now, I want to see for myself. Thats right. You're gunna fuck me in the room right beside your wife. But thats not enough. I want you to cum inside me. I want you to cum so deep, you knock me up. tags: cum inside me, impregnate, cheating, seduction, pov, point of view, virtual, virtual sex, simulated sex, eye contact, dirty talk, home wrecker

File Name : Quarantined With Wifes Best Friend.mp4
File Size : 331.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 119 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/16378de2642e66217445ededd1540ab9/Quarantined_With_Wifes_Best_Friend.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/c4aaf2bf3458e/Quarantined_With_Wifes_Best_Friend.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 7:01 pm
Natalie Wonder - I See London, I See France, I See Step-Mommy's Underpants

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV
Related Categories: PANTY FETISH , VIRTUAL SEX , MILF , EMBARRASSMENT , ASS FETISH
Keywords: natalie wonder clips , natalie wonder , nataliewonderclips , panty fetish , underpants , step-mom son , step-mommy , hanes her way , white cotton panty , moms panties , embarrassed , embarrassed milf , posing , step-mom pleasures son , cute step-mom

This is an idea for an embarrassing step-mommy storyline. Step-Mom is doing an everyday task where she has to be bending down. As she bends, she accidentally reveals her Hanes Her Way white cotton bikini panties. She doesn't notice they are showing at first but then son says, "I see London, I see France, I see step-mommy's underpants."
Step-Mommy is so embarrassed and will do anything not to get son to tell his friends what kind of panties she wears. Even have sex with him! Step-Mommy shows off her panties and then pleasures her son while saying the phrase, "I'm a cutie patootie in my Hanes Her Way panties."
Captures Your Fantasy For: POV, Panty Fetish, MILF, Step-Mommy/Son, Mommas Boy, Embarrassment, Older Woman, Ass Fetish, Posing, Virtual Sex, Nudity

File Name : I See Mommys Underpants.mp4
File Size : 188.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/bdfbbb77c270ce2a845caa53202d3634/I_See_Mommys_Underpants.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 5:13 pm
Annabelle Rogers - Daphne Gets Monster Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cosplay, Huge Tits, Aliens & Monsters, Pantyhose Footjobs, Blowjob

Daphne has been running from a monster all day. When he finally corners her she tries to unmask him only to find that he is indeed a real monster. Daphne gives him some sexual favors in exchange for him not to hurt her and the gang. Daphne gets a monster load on her monster tits. AnnabelleRogers

File Name : Daphne Gets Monster Cock.mp4
File Size : 2496.42 MB
Duration : 00:42:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 275 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/4000b7b8f43025e1cdc3b3a374653824/Daphne_Gets_Monster_Cock.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 3:16 pm
Rosie Riches - Little Step-Sister Negotiation Tactics

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , BRACES , SISTERS , BIG BUTTS , PETITE
Keywords: rosie riches , alex adams , family therapy , little step-sister , big step-brother , cumshot , tiny , step-brother and step-sister , brunette , cute , blowjob , family , schoolgirl , bikini , vacation

A tiny little step-sister knows exactly how to get her big step-brother to do what she wants...

File Name : Little Step Sister Negotiation Tactics.mp4
File Size : 1004.36 MB
Duration : 00:10:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/06856c5b35cd95674e9b241747bc6474/Little_Step_Sister_Negotiation_Tactics.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/9c87d559793f1/Little_Step_Sister_Negotiation_Tactics.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 1:35 pm
Dee Williams - Dee Williams & Dredd Ac 1-86

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal, IR, Milf

Hotel rooms and bedrooms the various female and the male performer Dredd.
Most the clips start with getting tit play or interviews, then the female performers start to suck the cock. then on to pussy fucking missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and doggy style. Some clips feature 1 female performer with several male performers gangbang style with the female performer taking turns giving blowjobs and getting anal and pussy fucked in anal missionary and anal doggy. the clips end with cumshots, facials, and creampies

File Name : Ac 1-86.mp4
File Size : 2475.78 MB
Duration : 00:49:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/ddadd6debfb555f59221a0fe75fa8612/Ac_1-86.mp4.html

dead_link_removed
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 11:01 am
Tara Tainton - And the MILF Award Goes to… (Part 5)

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: MILF , COCK TEASE , DOWN BLOUSE , DIRTY TALK , TABOO
Keywords: cock tease , tease , flirting , dirty talk , cleavage , silk & satin , down blouse , milf , older woman , taboo , tease & denial , natural breasts , step-mom , video series , milf award

ONE OF YOUR MOST LOVED TABOO SERIES CONTINUES WITH A NEW RELEASE!
Oh, gosh, what you boys DO to me! I swear... all I do is happen in upon your little game and... you just light up when I walk in! I can hardly control myself... what I say, what things I imply, the stuff that comes out of my mouth! It's just that you all... well, you look at me like you WANT me, and that feels soooo awesome. And I'm just SO proud of being THE MILF, voted by YOU! I'm just... so sorry... when I know that me being around must be such a TEASE, especially when you're all just sitting there and I'm just "being me" and well, OF COURSE I KNOW why your hands were under the game table the whole time I was with you!!! Oh, but I know how much you love my "unintentional" teasing... hee hee hee

File Name : And the MILF Award Goes to Part 5.mp4
File Size : 437.9 MB
Duration : 00:27:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/a96b1f74ef0b9a633607c15d57ebb948/And_the_MILF_Award_Goes_to_Part_5.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 07, 2020 12:12 am
Siena Rose - Taboo Mother Seduces You

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Impregnation Fantasy, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman / Younger Man, Taboo

You've come into your Mother's bedroom as I am putting on my nightgown. I approach you and tell you and ask if you have still been masturbating to me? Are you still having incestuous thoughts about me? I tell you that I have been giving it some thought and I've been thinking about it and that tonight I'm going to make your fantasy come true. I lay down on the bed and talk seductively to you as I slowly take my panties off and spread my legs for you. The taboo talk in this vid is heavy - discussing how I want my son's bareback cock in my ovulating pussy. I tell you that I want your seed, that we have great genes together. The entire time I am spread with closeups on my face, tits and pussy - there is no penetration nor virtual sex here. Only pure taboo talk and seduction as I pleasure myself watching you stroke your cock to me.

File Name : Taboo Mother Seduces You.mp4
File Size : 212.02 MB
Duration : 00:12:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/7973ea8ecd60350af8657976a2ec21d3/Taboo_Mother_Seduces_You.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/76b96d83c68c5/Taboo_Mother_Seduces_You.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 10:41 pm
Annabelle Rogers - Boss Loves BBC

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BBC, Blowjob, Boss/Employee, Big Tits, Deepthroat

I am your boss and all of the secretaries in the office have been giggling and talking about your BBC. I approach you demanding you meet me in the third floor bathroom. Once you are there I put my hair in a ponytail, get on my knees and demand that you show me your BBC. Once you take it out I begin sucking it and worshiping your beautiful cock. I tit fuck you and tell you what a slut I am for your cock. You unload in my mouth, it is such a big load I am unable to swallow every last drop that I have to spit the rest out onto my tits. In the office I am your boss, but in the bathroom I am your slut. AnnabelleRogers

File Name : Boss Loves BBC.mp4
File Size : 236.9 MB
Duration : 00:10:03

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/5a5cfd2b2af782da3590bb09b7a78c80/Boss_Loves_BBC.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 9:11 pm
Tara Tainton - How to Beat a Coronavirus

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , VIRTUAL SEX , FEMALE DESPERATION , DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , CUM SWALLOWERS
Keywords: female masturbation , moaning , orgasms , female desperation , submissive slut , bimbo , virtual blowjob , gagging , cum swallowing , coronavirus , covid-19 , damsel in distress , big breasts , nipples , nipple play

I'm so BORED. It seems like we've been self-isolating for AGES. I'm out of stuff to do... I masturbate ALL day long. My pussy is wet and tired and... it feels like my hot life is just passing before my eyes. And then, YOU... my best guy friend... come over to tell me there's a cure. That there's a way to stop all this insanity and LIVE again! That there's a way to get immunity. And it's not a vaccine, but it's so NATURAL, it really makes perfect sense! ....even though I stopped listening to the news ages ago. I can't believe I missed the public health announcement. I'm so glad YOU came to tell me and... to save me! With your amazing, super-cum you're so generously offering up just for ME!!! You're my best friend in the whole world!!!! Don't make me wait a second longer... stick it in my mouth!!!

File Name : How to Beat a Coronavirus.mp4
File Size : 501.59 MB
Duration : 00:32:21

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/b8dce46cad7ad3e85c1fd6db362d776b/How_to_Beat_a_Coronavirus.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 7:14 pm
Leila Cherry - GF Models Panties For You On V Day

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cum Countdown, Cumshots, GFE, JOI, Panty Fetish

Happy Valentine's Day Baby! How was work? You got a charge on your card while you were in the office? I don't have any idea about okay... Okay I may have gone to the mall and spent a *little* money. I know i'm only supposed to use your card for emergencies, but Victorias Secret was having a sale and that seems like a big enough emergency to me! Well I got bored waiting around for you to get off of work so we could go out and decided to treat myself. Come one baby, this is a gift for both of us really. I get cute panties and you get to see me in them. And I was thinking as a treat to you before dinner I could try these on for you. I can tell you're warming up to the idea. I promise it'll make it up to see to see me slide in and out of all these panties. I got so many different types too. Full backs, cotton, lace, thongs... and they'll all frame my juicy butt so well for you. How do you like the panties I'm wearing now baby? hehe wait until you see me out of them. I want you to tell me what you think of all of the panties I try on for you today. Baby your cock is getting so hard watching me model these for you! Take it out, you look so good when you stroke it for me. I want you to follow my instructions while I slide in and out of these baby. Jerk your cock just like that. Show me that nut that you've been saving for me all day long and shoot it right onto my ass cheeks! Tags: V Day, bratty girlfriend, thongs, panty try on haul, curvy, ass shaking, ass spreading, ass worship, red lipstick, roleplay, dirty talk, full back panties, big areolas, fake cum

File Name : GF Models Panties For You On V Day.mp4
File Size : 752.41 MB
Duration : 00:31:14

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/8a5731e1b1862a71f5443c690e013d43/GF_Models_Panties_For_You_On_V_Day.mp4.html

dead_link_removed
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 6:19 pm
Scarlett J - Oiled Ass Jerk Off Encouragement

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Ass Shaking, Cum Countdown, Ebony Ass Fetish, Masturbation Encouragement, Oil

This is a very sexy tease video, i start off with playing and shaking my ass in your face, tease you for awhile and after i encourage you to stroke your cock while i oil my ass and shake/ twerk it in your face!! followed by a 10 second cum countdown! enjoy!

File Name : Oiled Ass JOE.mp4
File Size : 1594.47 MB
Duration : 00:11:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/ea7410d34b47ef249b7771aa29a92447/Oiled_Ass_JOE.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/56d4d05fb2f31/Oiled_Ass_JOE.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Joslyn Jane - Hot Blonde Step-Mom Fucks Son After A Swim

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF , BIG TITS , POV SEX , BIG DICKS , BIG BUTTS
Keywords: joslyn jane , j mac , rough sex , pov sex , pov , step-mom , milf , busty milf , busty step-mom , big dick , doggystyle , babe , blonde , blonde milf , hot step-mom

I was about to get some food in the kitchen when I saw my Step-Mom coming in from the pool. She asked what I was doing and if I have seen my step-father. She needs to have a personal talk with me, she needed to feel my dick inside of her.

File Name : Hot Blonde Step Mom Fucks Son After A Swim.mp4
File Size : 1122.85 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 119 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/0d1c5f246fa7bfd3f83c6d179494cd8d/Hot_Blonde_Step_Mom_Fucks_Son_After_A_Swim.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/ea7f78f900332/Hot_Blonde_Step_Mom_Fucks_Son_After_A_Swim.mp4.mp4
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 1:35 pm
Princess Rene - Naughty Birthday Gram

screenshotscreenshot

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , GODDESS WORSHIP , COCK TEASE , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: princess rene , worshiprene , joi , blonde , jerk , stroke , tease , cum , lingerie , tits , brat doll , mind fuck , legs , ass , humiliation

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... dear, Old Guy!" Did you like my song, Mister? I'm a birthday gram girl, your friend sent me over. Now, where is my tip? No tip?! Careful old man, I'm very strong & I know how to get what I want. Ooh, is that like an EKG machine thing? My grandpa had one of those! And look at that, a pressure cuff! Let's play with that! I want to wrap it around your cock and see what kind of pressure you have. There now, lets pump pump pump that cuff!
[Includes medical fetish, cock tease, femdom pov, domination, financial domme, findom, strength fetish, special sound effects. Shot in HD.]

File Name : Naughty Birthday Gram.mp4
File Size : 438.12 MB
Duration : 00:10:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/25e6f6f5f62d8e20cf8c74ecd27bbc46/Naughty_Birthday_Gram.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Apr 06, 2020 11:01 am
Nikki Brooks - Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3 - Big City Vacation

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO , POV SEX , CUCKOLDING , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , pov , blowjob , cumshot , big boobs , cuckold , pov sex , latin , luke longly , cory chase , step fantasy , step mom , milf , step son , cum swallow

Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!

File Name : Free Use Mom Big City Vacation.mp4
File Size : 2496.53 MB
Duration : 00:56:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/efcf3a399497e0927512cb282ce1e6ae/Free_Use_Mom_Big_City_Vacation.mp4.html