Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 12, 2021 6:28 pm
Sweetie Fox - Sweet Girl Sucks Dick and Hard Rough Sex

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Deepthroat, Facials, Hair Color, Rough Sex, School Girl

The cutie undressed and showed the ropes under her clothes. The beauty gave the man a passionate blowjob and gave him cum on her face. The girl orgasmed many times while the man fucked her with a hard cock.

File Name : Sweet Girl Sucks Dick and Hard Rough Sex.mp4
File Size : 1688.89 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/b073d019052c2322901d20b5b2d553e4/Sweet_Girl_Sucks_Dick_and_Hard_Rough_Sex.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 12, 2021 4:15 pm
Jaimie Vine - Step-Mom Catches her Step-Son Masturbating and Gets it all on Camera

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: EMBARRASSMENT , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , ASSISTED MASTURBATION , MILF , FUCKING
Keywords: jaimie vine

Johnny was making a video to send to his girlfriend. She is back at college for the semester and they don't see each other as much as they would like. He decides to film himself jerking off to send it to her. Well before he could get very far his step-mom Jaimie walks in and catches him. How embarrassing! She does what a good step-mom should do and doesn't judge him for it. She makes him feel comfortable and helps him with his boner.

File Name : Step Mom Catches her Step Son Masturbating.mp4
File Size : 642.77 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/32e3d642a76d8/Step_Mom_Catches_her_Step_Son_Masturbating.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/812da626836e5be42f0210391d8901e1/Step_Mom_Catches_her_Step_Son_Masturbating.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 12, 2021 2:31 pm
Elay Smith - Really Horny

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Boots, Eye Glasses, Squirting, Toys, Virtual Sex

My boyfriend was away on a work trip so I decided to make him a little video to show him how much I miss him. I start off in a sexy outfit and slowly strip while teasing your cock (Mr.E). I start off sucking you nice and deep, lots of good deep throating to get you nice and hard before sliding you deep in my pussy. I fuck you cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before straddling your face and squirting.

File Name : Really_horny.mp4
File Size : 682.37 MB
Duration : 00:16:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 186 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6429cc6e82e95/Really_horny.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/e8d160d351052e490bf3ba82a18f9e6d/Really_horny.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 12, 2021 12:01 pm
Sweetie Fox - Student Fucks Teacher in Different Poses

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Deepthroat, Facials, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Hardcore

The teacher fucked a sexy student in stockings in different positions and cum on her face

File Name : Student Fucks Teacher in Different Poses.mp4
File Size : 1884.54 MB
Duration : 00:18:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/6f98c5ca86d0c0e3eb3fc7ae44252c1a/Student_Fucks_Teacher_in_Different_Poses.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 12, 2021 12:51 am
Darlingjosefin - The Cam Girl's Brother

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Blow Jobs, Doggystyle, Taboo, Hairy Bush, Virtual Sex

I'm in the middle of camming when someone enters my chat room, claiming to be my brother. I go to check if it's really you, and sure enough, you're in your bedroom masturbating to my live stream! I find myself getting turned on so I sneak up on you to suck your dick and fuck you doggy. Afterwards, I return to my stream with your cum in my pussy.

File Name : The_Cam_Girl_s_Brother.mp4
File Size : 186.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.4 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/97a9d14f833cf3b6717e3d36a6737fcb/The_Cam_Girl_s_Brother.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 11:34 pm
MessyCleo - Mrs Claus JOI

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Christmas, Huge Boobs, JOI

You visit Mrs Claus at her home and she finds out that you have been naughty this year. Luckily for you, she knows a way that you can please her so that you might get your presents.

File Name : Mrs Claus JOI.mp4
File Size : 237.77 MB
Duration : 00:09:45
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/bec4aec0663de3a44a57ea57166f3bf8/Mrs_Claus_JOI.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 10:02 pm
Sadie Holmes - Seducing My Married Baby Step-Mama Complete Series

screenshotscreenshot

Category: CHEATING
Related Categories: MILF , POV , DEEP THROAT , HANDJOBS , XXX HARDCORE
Keywords: sadie holmes , step-mom , step-mother , step-mommy , milf , ex wife , ex girlfriend , baby step-mama , married , wife , blowjob , handjob , sex , cheat , cuckold

Seducing My Married Baby Step-Mama Part 1
I picked my step-son up from his mothers house so we could have a fun day together, when i picked him up i noticed his step-mom my ex Sadie seemed a little down. i asked her about it and she said she was fine so i took off with my . a couple of hours later i dropped my off at a friends house and decide to swing back by Sadie's place to check on her, she was my baby step-mama after all. when i got there i let myself in, i got along great with Sadie and her new husband so i knew they wouldn't mind. i found Sadie in the kitchen sipping some wine and since we were together for so long i knew for sure that she was upset now, she only busted out wine when she was mad. it took me a while but eventually she told me what was going on. it turned her sex life with her husband was really bad and she was extra frustrated. we joked around for a while and we may have throne in some harmless flirting, the whole time she kept sipping her wine. then she told me that her husband had a crazy small dick and there were times that she really missed mine! i didn't know what to say to that but Sadie didn't give me a chance, she just came out and asked if she could see mine again? i asked her to repeat herself and she didn't, i thought about it and to be honest we didn't work out as a couple for a lot of reasons but our sex life was always amazing, so i agreed. i went to the living room, took my pants off and sat on Sadie's husbands couch! Sadie came out a minutes later carrying a bottle of lube, i didn't get a chance to ask what that was for before she started stroking my cock! having my baby step-mama jerk me off in her husbands house it something ill like to see happen more often!
Seducing My Married Baby Step-Mama Part 2
My ex wife/ Baby Step-Mama had a little to much wine last week and ended up giving me an amazing Handjob! since she is married and jerked me off on her husbands couch i figured she was feeling guilty and that's why i hadn't heard from her lately. so i was kinda surprised when i got a text from her saying i needed to drop everything and get over to her place ASAP. when i got there i was panicked thinking something had happened to my step-son, i ran into the house and found Sadie casually sitting on the couch. i asked her what was wrong and if our step-son was alright? she said he was fine and that he was actually still at school. i couldn't figure out what was up and she she needed me her so fast so i asked her while reminding her that the support check was actually in the mail! she told me that she had fun last week and wanted to have some more! she pulled her dress up and showed that she wasn't wearing any panties, i didn't hesitate! i started eating her out and had her cumming in not time and the she offered to return the favor. have my ex wife swallow a hot load of my cum on her husbands favorite couch was absolutely amazing!
Seducing My Married Baby Step-Mama Part 3
Since me and my ex wife/baby step-mama had started having an affair life had been pretty good! i decided i wanted to push things ever further i wanted to fuck sadie in the bed she shared with her new husband! i got up early and went over to Sadie's and parked down the street. i waited for a little while and then i saw her husband leaving for work and my step-son getting on the bus school. once i knew Sadie was home alone i let myself into the house and found/surprised Sadie in the kitchen. she asked me what i was doing there and i told her about my naughty fantasy and then she got a naughty looked on her face and told me to follow her to the bedroom! i fucked Sadie all day long and came deep in her multiple times. there is no doubt in my mind that Sadie is about to be my baby step-mama again!

File Name : Seducing My Married Baby Mama.mp4
File Size : 1809.75 MB
Duration : 00:31:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e249425e87e8d/Seducing_My_Married_Baby_Mama.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/36bc554f952d747a86e66ba7ae94cd81/Seducing_My_Married_Baby_Mama.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 8:01 pm
Annie Cruz - Blowjob And Deep Throat Blackmail From Step Mommie

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , MILF , TABOO , HANDJOBS , DEEP THROAT
Keywords: annie cruz , controlling step-mommy , female controlled family

STEP-MOMMIE CAN KEEP YOUR SECRETS, AS LONG AS YOU BECOME HER NASTY FOOT SLAVE.
Step-Mommy has seen you being bad. Now you will have to come into her room and lick her feet clean every night. You will have double the chores, Of course you will be hard all the time and if you're a good little nasty boy she might give you a reward sometime, LIKE A FILTHY DEEP THROAT BLOW JOB THAT ONLY STEP-MOMMIE CAN GIVE. You will treat her like your Queen and She might gag on you cock. You are always good for Step-Mommie.

File Name : Blowjob And Deep Throat Blackmail From Step Mommie.mp4
File Size : 871.33 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8eb8684c20cfe/Blowjob_And_Deep_Throat_Blackmail_From_Step_Mommie.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/64aca17ba95542b7550a56e7c040f117/Blowjob_And_Deep_Throat_Blackmail_From_Step_Mommie.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 6:00 pm
Stephie Staar – My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Category: CHEATING
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , POV , TABOO , MILF , CREAMPIE
Keywords: stephie staar , roommate , best friend , girlfriend , boyfriend , cheat , cheating , cheater , cuckold , cuckolding , handjob , blowjob , creampie , hardcore , affair

My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend Part 1
My roommate Jason has been dating a new girl and he was really into her, and when i walked out in to the kitchen i realized why. her name was Stephie and she was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee wearing panties and a short Tshirt. i tried to play it off cool and just made some small talk with her, i instantly had a huge crush! she was just gonna be hanging out at the house, she didn't have to be at work for a couple hours. i asked where Jason was and she said he had already left for work, i told her i worked from home and id be around if she needed anything. about a hour later i was taking a break and playing with my iPad on the couch. Stephie walked out wear some excessive clothes and hold a yoga mat, she said hi and asked if she could do her yoga in the living room, i said sure it would bother me. so she stared stretching and every time she was facing the other way i was stroking my cock! beating my dick while my roommates new girlfriend was doing yoga in front me was so hot i almost came all over the couch.
My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend Part 2
I was just sitting in my room jerking off thinking my about my buddy Jason's new girlfriend Stephie. she is so hot and yesterday while i was sitting on the couch she came out into the living room and started doing yoga! i couldn't help myself so when she was looking the other way i pulled my dick and out and jerked off. the idea of her body and what i did got me so turned on that i just laid down in my bed and started jerking off. after a few minutes i heard a knock at my door and before i could say anything stephie just walked into my room. she was starting to say something when she locked her eyes on my dick and just froze, i threw a blanket over my cock and tried to play it off as cool as i could. i asked her what she needed and she said she wanted to talk about yesterday. she told me she knew i was jerking off behind her, i immediately started apologizing and begging her not to tell Jason, he was my best friend after all. she started laughing and told me not to worry, she wouldn't be telling Jason anything. she said she wanted to talk to me abut it because it looked like fun and she kinda wanted to play with my dick too! i asked her about jason, you know her boyfriend and my best friend. she said she loved jason but she still wanted to have some fun, then she dropped the robe she was wearing and showed off a sexy white bikini. she hopped up in the bed, grabbed my cock and stroked me to completion!
My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend Part 3
I was feeling really guilty all day after what me and Stephie did yesterday, my roommate and best friend Jason would never forgive me if he knew that his girlfriend stephie jerked me off. i found stephie in the living room sitting on the couch, i stat down next to her and told her how i felt. she reassured me that jason would never know and we could still be good friends. a little while later was was chilling in my room when stephie just walked in and said she needed my help really fast. she was wearing a really pretty dress and was carry another one in her hand, she said she wanted my option on which ne looked best because jason was never honest with her about it. i told her i liked the one she was wearing, she asked about the other dress and began to strip, she got down to her thong and nothing else and just started at me. i stood up and walked over to her, i ran my hand her tits and said id like her just like that. she started grabbing my dick through my pants, i asked where jason was, she said he was still in the shower. before i knew it i had my roommates girlfriend sucking my dick while he was in the next room showering!
My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend Part 4
i was laying in bed napping in the afternoon when Stephie just walked into my room. i asked her what she was doing and before she answered i asked if Jason was home. she said he was but he was knocked out on the couch and besides she said he wasn't in the mood for what she wanted. while she was saying that she started stroking my dick through my pants, i asked her if she was sure with her boyfriend/my best friend and roommate just outside in the next room. she said she was sure and pulled my pants down. she striped, garbed some lube, slicked up my cock and slammed down on my dick! that little freak made me fuck her in a bunch of different positions and the let me cum deep into her pussy!

File Name : My Roommates New Slutty Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 590.72 MB
Duration : 00:31:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 254 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/dfb359faa6ce1/My_Roommates_New_Slutty_Girlfriend.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/13bcf5a10837b2136bd6284c0395400d/My_Roommates_New_Slutty_Girlfriend.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 4:17 pm
MissIvyDoll - Stroking My Gym Buddy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Handjobs, Strong Women, Virtual Sex, Workout/Gym, Yoga Pants

My workouts have really been paying off, and you've been noticing how hot my body is becoming. Every squat I do turns you on. Today, I'm really noticing my progress as we workout and start showing off my fit body to you. It turns you on so much that I decide to tease and stroke your cock during out workout.

File Name : Stroking_My_Gym_Buddy.mp4
File Size : 1065.79 MB
Duration : 00:10:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 107 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/a82f0140a6418564bc2feab8d53e90c3/Stroking_My_Gym_Buddy.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 2:32 pm
Butt3rflyforu - Stroke Your BBC To Me

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, ASS FETISH, YOGA PANTS, CUMSHOTS, GFE.
Keywords: butt3rflyforu, rae knight, black cock worship, simulated cumshot, strip tease, twerking, big ass, dildo fucking, dildo sucking, virtual sex

Custom Video- N word used throughout. You know how I crave big fat black cocks! They are the only cocks that really get me off. I love how tight my pussy feels when a huge girthy BBC fucks me! Do you like my big phat booty? Does it make that BBC rock hard? Let me strip and tease you with my fat ass and huge tits then I want to sit and bounce on your fat black cock til I cream all over it!!!! I'll show you just how much I love and adore BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File Name : Stroke_Your_BBC_To_Me.mp4
File Size : 621.08 MB
Duration : 00:18:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/51d3f0fcb7b6c/Stroke_Your_BBC_To_Me.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/683dd86c056d55f1814090e4d3e75a74/Stroke_Your_BBC_To_Me.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 11, 2021 12:58 am
London Lix – You Need More London - Custom Raffle Entry

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Custom Content, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Custom, Custom Clip Request, Dirty Talk, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Lace, Leather & Lace, Leather Boots, Lingerie, Psychological Domination

My camcorder gave up the ghost last month & I've barely filmed since. We could carry on this way, and you could continue to ache as your cock drips, desperately missing me, or...we could get me a new camera. The best camera I've ever had. Finally marrying the years of psychological knowledge I've developed with technology that will showcase it better than ever before, for the hardest mindfuck of your life.

File Name : You Need More London.mp4
File Size : 368.21 MB
Duration : 00:09:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://rapidgator.net/file/57856c8f4788e92f0242f7bd57d1bdfa/You_Need_More_London.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 10, 2021 11:26 pm
Sweetkiss 69 - Therapy session 1

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Brunette, JOI, Tease & Denial

Let's train you, and help you get control over your masturbation you will get release eventually

File Name : Therapy_session_1.mp4
File Size : 1353.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:32
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 172 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/810c53338cb4a/Therapy_session_1.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/215d0debf70efa53d57dca41a10b99cb/Therapy_session_1.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 10, 2021 10:03 pm
Tweetney - Whimsical witches Double Feature

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Anal, Bad Dragon, Creampie, Fuck Machine, Riding

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon. The main meat of the scene is me rinding and pounding myself by hand. The second half of the clip shows me in a cute pink witchy lingerie set using my bad dragon mystic unicorn horn in large attatched to my fuckmachine. This half of the video just features me being pounded by the machine.

File Name : Whimsical witches Double Feature.mp4
File Size : 2043.4 MB
Duration : 00:23:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/251901d130d01/Whimsical_witches_Double_Feature.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/4fc26cb865ae984cd305e494de728e9b/Whimsical_witches_Double_Feature.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 10, 2021 8:22 pm
Kendra James - Changing your mind

screenshotscreenshot

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, TEASE & DENIAL, BLACKMAIL FANTASY.
Keywords: kendra james, reprogramming, servitude, mistress kendra, joi, erotic control, female domination, orgasm control, dirty talk, humiliation, blackmail-fantasy, mind control, strip tease, humiliatrix

You've come to see me on behalf of your client, a man I've been treating for a while now for a bad marriage. He was seeking couples counseling and resolution with his wife, but has become so obsessed with me and sees me nearly everyday he's convinced I've mesmerized him. As his lawyer you've come to inform me he plans on taking me to court. Of course I can't have this and try to convince you to let the charges drop. We all have demons, what are yours? Just let your subconscious take over and tell me all your secrets... Before long I have you mesmerized as well, using tiny actions and key words as triggers. You slip under my control becoming deeply aroused as I instruct you to stroke. Just like your client you'll soon be my mindless play thing. <br>
Includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, mesmerize, femdom, female domination, mind fuck, joi, jerk off instruction, tease and denial, dirty talk, blackmail-fantasy, strip tease

File Name : Let me change your mind.mp4
File Size : 586.63 MB
Duration : 00:28:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 159 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/46077e7b429ed/Let_me_change_your_mind.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a6fb0371540b17806f044118108fe878/Let_me_change_your_mind.mp4.html