Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 16, 2021 10:48 pm
Goddess Valora - Wet Dreams - Nude Edging Challenge

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Edging Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Bathtub Fetish, Big Tits, Cock Control, Cock Tease, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, JOI Challenge, Slow Motion

This is a clip I've been wanting for make for such a long time. This is my homage to the lost art of softcore cinema, namely, to Anna Nichole's famous bathtub scene. There's something so warm and inviting about a sexy woman in a bathtub. I took that concept and tied it into my usual cock tease instructional gooning style. Get your cock as wet as my body and tug along as I bounce and splash in slow mo. This one is going to be tough to make it through but if you fail at first, try, try again. Good luck and may all your wet dreams cum true.

File Name : Wet Dreams Nude Edging Challenge.mp4
File Size : 473.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/ce51e897ef0a8e9744edeb50c7e6fd5c/Wet_Dreams_Nude_Edging_Challenge.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 6:04 pm
Roxee Couture - The Babysitter’s Toy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Age (21-29), Blowjob, Bra, Cumshot, Cumshot (Pussy), Hair (Brunette), Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Lounge, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Nipple (Medium), Open Leg, Pussy (Shaved), Skirt, Stockings, Suspenders, Tattoos, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Toy, Vibrator, Virtual Sex

You're heading home early from a night out with your wife; you want to see if you have any luck with having some naughty fun with your babysitter who you can't stop fantasising about. Roxee quickly puts something away in her bag as she sees you come in, but you ask to see what it is. Revealing it's her vibrator, your cock is now gagging for the babysitter and she seems to be gagging for it too...

File Name : The babysitters toy.mp4
File Size : 657.86 MB
Duration : 00:15:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3e032c4f03761/The_babysitters_toy.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/21bb38386fed1f172a98d739e0521f98/The_babysitters_toy.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 5:48 pm
Tia Cyrus - Step-Mom is All Dressed Up and No One to Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, BIG TITS, POV SEX, POV, BIG DICKS
Keywords: tia cryus, pov, pov sex, big dick, huge tits, big boobs, busty milf, step-mom, taboo sex, family sex, family, taboo milf, taboo step-mom, tia cryus milf, riding

I was about to crash for the night when my Step-Mom Tia came in the room, she was wearing some lingerie and seemed really down. I could tell something was off with her, I ask her and she starts to go off about how much of a horrible husband my Step-Dad is. Tia tells me she got all dressed up in her sexy lingerie for him and he canceled plans again on her. Now she is all dressed up with no one to fuck, I can tell she was thinking something in her head. My Step-Mom slowly starts to run her hands over my dick through the blanket, then she pulls them back and pulls out my cock. I can not believe my Step-Mom is blowing me, she is so hot my Step-Dad is a fool if he won't fuck her I will!

File Name : Step Mom is All Dressed Up and No One to Fuck.mp4
File Size : 680.53 MB
Duration : 00:15:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/8987635355ad6675e528232c72cbcc48/Step_Mom_is_All_Dressed_Up_and_No_One_to_Fuck.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Goddess Evelyn - Ruin It For My Naked Body

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Pussy Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Nudity/Naked, Tease & Denial

I am fully nude in this video, but of course, you don't get to actually see anything. My nipples are covered and My pussy is always out of frame. I'll never let you jerk off to a full view of My naked body. Losers like you don't even deserve to stroke at all. You're just lucky I like teasing you so much! So that's exactly what I do. I tease you and dangle My naked body right in front of your face, but without giving anything away. Oh and guess what loser? You're going to ruin your orgasm for Me. You didn't think you'd be able to see Me naked AND enjoy yourself did you?

File Name : Ruin It For My Naked Body.mp4
File Size : 497.43 MB
Duration : 00:07:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/d6e1c7645f166d46bd150186b7b8a507/Ruin_It_For_My_Naked_Body.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 5:41 pm
Bettie Bondage - My MILF Girlfriend 4K

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF, Cougar,, Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Creampie, Virtual Sex

This past year has been...amazing. I never would have dreamed that we'd have such a close, strong...passionate relationship. I was so hesitant to get into this. Your my son's best friend, my god, what was I thinking? But its the best risk I've ever taken. And now that he's moving out for college, and you're staying around town...well, I think it's time to take it to the next level. I want you to live with me. I want to make love to you every day, I want to make you feel good and...I want you to cum inside me. To fill me up and...start a family.

File Name : My MILF Girlfriend 4K.mp4
File Size : 2213.95 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:27:00

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d0e0f1648e162/My_MILF_Girlfriend_4K.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/8f33a6167785854db7c4525e281f3106/My_MILF_Girlfriend_4K.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 5:38 pm
Lindsey Leigh - Hump My Rug Joi

screenshotscreenshot

Category: PILLOW HUMPING
Related Categories: DRY HUMPING, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, LEGS.
Keywords: fishnets, leg worship, ass worship, tit worship

Drop to your knees, now drop to the floor. I want you humping my rug until completion. This should be very easy with my instruction and tease. I know that you hump pillows, thighs, mattresses, why is my rug any different? You like to hump while being humiliated by a sexy lady. I wore the perfect dress to make you drip, a see thru white fishnet mini dress. I leave nothing to the imagination in this dress that showcases my nipples, legs and thong. I bend over, I bounce my ass cheeks, I pet my long legs and I do all of this to leave your horny and mesmerized. I love instructing a pathetic rug humper to blow in his pants for me. I get tons of joy showing off my sexy curves while a man humps a dirty carpet. I want you following my every instruction leading up to your milking. *Topless. Nipples visible through dress.

File Name : Hump My Rug Joi.mp4
File Size : 411.97 MB
Duration : 00:13:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.4 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/4a1291a1522ba9775511d87be4dd0e3d/Hump_My_Rug_Joi.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 5:34 pm
Penny Barber – Family Movie Night

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, MILF, FOOTJOBS, POV, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: penny barber, feet, foot job

It’s finally time to settle down for Family Movie Night! I made popcorn and everything! However, you can’t seem to keep your attention on the movie when I look so good in my white bodysuit and velvet booty shorts, my bare feet propped up on the coffee table in way that makes you wish you’d chosen a Tarantino flick. Of course, when I notice you staring, I just start to tease you. One thing leads to another and before we know it, Step-Mommy is naked, sucking and stroking your big dick, using my hands, feet, tits, and mouth to please my darling step-son and coax out a thick, creamy load of lewd cum.

File Name : Family Movie Night.mp4
File Size : 824.19 MB
Duration : 00:22:00

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/2093f38c82d3caacc8fdee0ba427619f/Family_Movie_Night.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 16, 2021 12:58 pm
Bettie Bondage - You're No Good for My Step-Daughter

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: POV , VIRTUAL SEX , CHEATING , COUGAR , DIRTY TALK
Keywords: pov

..but you're perfect for me!
I've invited you here today to talk about your relationship with my step-daughter. I've heard all about you. Your reputation, as a bad boy. And my girl is much too sweet for such trouble as you. Oh, don't play coy. I found that...gift you gave her. That lingerie? And the note with it? What, you think my step-daughter is some kind of slut? No, you're going to leave her be. You're going to leave her alone and stop calling her, stop seeing her. What do you youths call it? Ghosting? You're going to ghost her....excuse me? I'm sorry young man, but that is unacceptable talk! I'm not going to...what??! No, I wont put it on! You're a real piece of work, aren't you? Why would you ask me that? To put on the lingerie...oh, well, flattery is...that's not going to get you anywhere...but if I try it on, you leave her alone, is that the deal? And that's all, I just put it on? You're not going to try anything else?...

File Name : You re No Good for My Daughter 4K.mp4
File Size : 3331.7 MB
Duration : 00:39:12

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d3f2fda38726d/You_re_No_Good_for_My_Daughter_4K.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/8f78baf7055024a8c948e9684467d212/You_re_No_Good_for_My_Daughter_4K.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 10:36 pm
PuppyGirlfriend - Schoolgirl cock sucking under the desk

screenshotscreenshot

Category: School Girl, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Facials

I'm your slutty classmate, I approach your desk and I confess that I'm needy of your cock! After dropping a pen on the floor, I bend over and kneel under your desk, starting to tease you and give you a sloppy blowjob, using lots of tongue and doing deepthroat! It makes me so horny to suck your cock under the classroom's desk! After this, you want to fuck me and use me as a slutty schoolgirl, fuck my tight pussy in doggystyle and missionary, taking control and denying me orgasm until the end, that you give me one! I beg you to make me cum, I'm so needy! Use my mouth once again, making facefuck to fill my face and mouth with your load of cum!

File Name : Schoolgirl cock sucking under the desk.mp4
File Size : 768.53 MB
Duration : 00:26:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.5 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8aba0340481d3/Schoolgirl_cock_sucking_under_the_desk.mp4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/70ba2aceccfabe3bb62a99ec60a2744a/Schoolgirl_cock_sucking_under_the_desk.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 5:32 pm
CaraDay - Step-Sis Micro Bikini Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Micro bikini, POV Sex, Role Play, Sisters, Taboo, Virtual Sex

You and your step sis are on a vacation with your family, and are being told to share a hotel room together! Your step-sis is pretty annoyed, but youve always kinda had a thing for her so this may be your moment... While unpacking your teen sis realizes she forgot her bathing suit at home and pleads for you to go out and buy her a new one, "Our parents are waiting for us at the beach so you better hurry!" You come back with the tiniest string bikini you could find, your sis laughs and takes the tiny bathing suit from you, not sure about wearing it out in public, and definitely in front of our parents. You finally convince her to try it on, sneaking looks at her the whole time shes changing, and finally she turns around asking for your opinion! She quickly notices your rock hard cock, and is shocked.. but not too surprised. She makes fun of you for getting hard for your step-sis, what a perv! But she tells you to calm down, and that she knows how to take care of it...She climbs on the bed and tells you to quickly take your shorts off so she can suck you off, "Our parents are waiting for us afterall, we need to hurry!" but soon she realizes this will take too long, and lays on her back, beckoning you to fuck her pussy so youll cum faster! She makes you promise to pull out, to which you absentmindedly agree As shes riding your cock Dad calls! Your sis picks up the phone, trying to talk to dad through her moans and gasps, and promises that youll both be down to the beach soon, hanging up quickly as she whimpers in pleasure. She did make you promise not to cum inside her though but youre not sure if you can help it! Your cock twitches and throbs from her tight pussy and you explode inside her cunt! Your step sis cant believe what a gross pervert you are and looks back at you angrily as she goes to wash up Tags: Teen, All Natural, Amateur, Beauty, Bikini, Blonde, Cream Pie, Creampie, Dildo FUcking, DIldo Sucking, Dildos, Embaressed Naked Female, Embaressment, Fair Skin, Fantasies, Fantasy, solo female, Masturbation Encouragement, Micro bikini, riding, missionary, Virtual Sex

File Name : Step Sis Micro Bikini Fuck.mp4
File Size : 279.51 MB
Duration : 00:15:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 242 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/290f6d84bf4a07496244ad7f8e38b4cd/Step_Sis_Micro_Bikini_Fuck.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 5:16 pm
KorpseKitten - Pink Schoolgirl Cum Bath 4k

screenshotscreenshot

Category: Cumshots, Wet & Messy, School Girl, Asian, Facials

Bathtime in my cute little sheer schoolgirl uniform takes a messy turn, resulting in me getting cum all over my face, ruining my makeup.

File Name : Pink Schoolgirl Cum Bath.mp4
File Size : 3594.94 MB
Duration : 00:07:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/559da070a5820659871c61a783b32887/Pink_Schoolgirl_Cum_Bath.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 5:13 pm
Ceara Lynch - JOI Challenge

screenshotscreenshot

Category: CUM COUNTDOWN
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, EDGING GAMES
Keywords: jerk off instruction, ceara lynch

5… 4… 3… 2… 3, 4, 5, 6… All you want from me is that cum countdown. If I let you cum now, then where is the fun for me? I love watching you squirming around in orgasmic agony. Aching and yearning so much to release all that cum built up inside of you from jerking non-stop to my videos. Now that you finally reached the countdown, I’m not ready to give it to you. I’ll make you wait, tease you by reversing the count, or just starting over again. I don’t know why you want to cum so badly. You know its going to cost you every drop you spill before I am finished with you.

File Name : JOI_Challenge.mp4
File Size : 811.16 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:10:29

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/78da15da76545d4f8587e54b82b07b6c/JOI_Challenge.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 5:09 pm
Hot Juls Fetishes - Doctor Orders - Cum On My Big Tits

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: BIG TITS, HANDJOBS, VIRTUAL SEX, TABOO, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: hot juls fetishes, handjob, nurse fantasy, cumshot, big tits, virtual handjob, seduction, tits worship, big breasts, pov view, white stockings, cock tease, bouncing tits, doctor fantasy, nipples play

Full nudity Tits Play ... Followed by huge creamy cumshot all over my breasts (POV view)
Don't tell me you never wished to walk into a doctor's office and see super hot doctor?! Now your dream comes true. Because your stupid wife sets up your yearly physical exam with the hottest doctor. Plus your wife wants you to check your sperm count as well. After I do a little check up on your dick and balls...i seduce you into getting your sperm sample myself.
I drop on my knees (virtual hand job POV) and start stroking your horny cock...That feels amazing , doesn't it? You can't resist me charm, my big breasts bouncing up and down while i "milk" your cock for the "sample". Suddenly you explode with the biggest cum shot all over my tits, hair. Super hot POV view. I rubbed your cum all over my tits, i taste it..."Im going to keep this sample all to myself. Tell your wife the clinic was closed".

File Name : Doctor Orders Cum On My Big Tits.mp4
File Size : 346.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/746951b398c2d50b81d455537224d0d3/Doctor_Orders__Cum_On_My_Big_Tits.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 5:05 pm
Arabelle Raphael - You Are A Dirty Little Cum Dumpster

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JOI
Related Categories: SOLO FEMALE , FEMDOM , ASS WORSHIP , TATTOOS & PIERCINGS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: tattooed women , tattooed , arabelle raphael , brunette , big tits , house slave , cum eating , jerkoff instruction , cei , cum eating instruction , ass worship , tease , denial , edging , orgasm

Only the luckiest, most qualified slaves have had the privilege of being in Arabelle Raphael's home. Looks like you're one of them! After cleaning, scrubbing, washing, and folding, Arabelle is finally impressed with your work and has decided to give you the acknowledgement you so desperately desire. Today, you better listen closely as she tells you exactly how to handle your wimpy cock. If you do, and she thinks you've earned it, she might just let you come on yourself, you filthy, pathetic, little cum slut!

File Name : You Are A Dirty Little Cum Dumpster.mp4
File Size : 941.68 MB
Duration : 00:13:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/5043471b2106e5cbba8c3430ea0463bd/You_Are_A_Dirty_Little_Cum_Dumpster.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: May 15, 2021 12:22 pm
Wifey - Sandra Otterson - Fan Fuck - Hotwife Encounter

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF, Mature, All Sex, Condom, Facial

File Name : Fan Fuck Hotwife Encounter.mp4
File Size : 684.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:28

screenshot