Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 26, 2017 10:04 am
Ashley Alban - Getting Naughty With Stepmom

screenshot
screenshot

You come home from school a bit earlier than you usually do and you hear noise coming from your parent's room. You're dad has been away on business for a while, and you're surprised to hear those particular noises, so you sneak upstairs to see what's going on. You see your step-mom getting pounded by a random guy. You spy on her getting fucked doggie for a little while until they finish up so you quickly leave and go to your room. You can't stop thinking about seeing your hot step-mom naked and getting fucked. You decide that you want to see if you can sleep with her tonight and maybe grab her ass while she's sleeping. You go into her room and tell her that you had a nightmare and you want to sleep with her tonight. She laughs and says that you're getting a little too old for that. You persist, so she agrees to let you sleep with her. But, she says that she needs to get changed first and tells you to close your eyes. You close them momentarily but peek them open when she gets up and you see that she is completely naked. You watch her put on her nightgown, and she eventually catches you staring at her. She decides to put on a robe since you clearly cannot be trusted.

She talks to you for a moment and asks if you have a girlfriend at school. You say no and she says that if she was in school with you she would definitely find you attractive. She also asks if there is anything wrong since you've been acting weird ever since you got home from school. You say nothing is wrong and you go to bed. In the middle of the night you hear her whispering to herself about how she can't stop thinking about getting fucked earlier. She says that she has been horny all the time and she reaches a hand down and starts to finger herself. She glances over at your body and decides to rub her ass against you to help her get off. She looks back and sees that you finally woke up, so she reaches down and squeezes your now rock hard dick. She asks if you want to make mommy happy, and you say yes. She tells you to lie on your back and she straddles you. She pulls her tits out and tells you how horny and lonely she has been lately. She begins to grind against your dick while you're still under the covers. She says that you can help her release some tension and she can make you feel good too. She turns around with her ass facing you and continues to grind against your boner. She says that you're making mommy happy and the two of you really aren't doing anything wrong at all. She removes her panties and continues to bounce her ass against you until you both cum.

This video includes Ashley Alban roleplaying and performing JOI,Ass Worship,Family Roleplay and Virtual Sex.

File Size :231 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:17:38

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/69a68072fbbd1/Ashley_Alban_-_Getting_Naughty_With_Stepmom.mp4
Added: Aug 27, 2017 8:45 am
Hot Threesome with Mom

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :251 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Flash Video
Duration :00:16:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c03a1e61412b2/Hot_Threesome_with_Mom.flv
Added: Aug 29, 2017 9:24 am
Devirginizing My Son

screenshot
screenshot

Tonight is a special night for my son because it is "Prom Night" for him. I walked into his room that very moment right before he put on his tuxedo because I knew he would be sitting there in his underwear. "You must be so nervous since after fucking your prom date tonight you will no longer be a virgin, " I said to him. He tried telling me to stop talking to him about sex because it was very awkward to speak about it with me since I am his mommy. I assured him that I was only there to help and to insure that he gave his prom date the fucking of her lifetime. I could see the bulge growing in his underwear. I told him that unless he wanted to cum the moment his girlfriend took her clothes off for him to stand up and let ME devirginize him. That's all it took, my son let his mommy suck his dick as I explained in detail to him twhat he should do with his dick once it was wet and full of his girlfriends saliva and that is to use that saliva as lubricant and to insert his dick in her. Like a good mommy I spread my legs to give him a proper demonstration of what exactly he should I meant. His dick felt sooooo good stretching my pussy open, I always knew my son was endowed but never thought this endowed. I guided him to fuck my brains out until he was ready to explode his load of semen all over my ass. As I laid there with his load of cum on my ass cheek I said to him, "That was really good for your first time, your girlfriend is going to be really satisfied, BUT if YOU still aren't satisfied when you come home my son just knock on my door and mommy will let you fuck her again, have fun at prom."

Details: In this POV video, you are Sandra's son. First she gives you a blowjob, then after missionary and doggy fucking. You finish by cumming on her ass.

Performers: Sandra Latina and unknown male

Sex Acts: Blowjob, Missionary, Doggy Style, Cumshot

File Size :275 MB
Duration :00:09:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/220fca956be42/Devirginizing_My_Son.mp4
Added: Aug 29, 2017 4:56 pm
Mother & Son's Hands-on Learning

screenshot
screenshot

Description from site:
A confused and horny son asks his Mom for guidance....

***Starring Tucker Stevens***

Play by play:
Tucker reluctantly shows her son how to masturbate without finishing him off... soo he follows her into the kitchen and takes her from behind (although she protests a bit his father being upstairs).
She then goes on her knees for a blowjob, followed by a bit of missionary on the kitchen counter. In the end she goes down for an open mouth facial.

File Size :191 MB
Duration :00:14:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/abb55dfa1fd27/Mother___Son_s_Hands-on_Learning.mp4
Added: Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm
Ashley Fires - Mommy Turns Her Boy Into A Man - A Mothers Love

screenshot
screenshot

Mommy walks in to find her eldest son getting ready for bed. She tells him that it's time. He looks confused. Mommy wants her baby boy to become a man tonight. She has given it a lot of thought and feels that he is ready. He can'tbelieve this is finally going to happen. He has fantasized about this moment forever! Mommy tells him to just lay back and Mommy will take care of everything.

File Size :221 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:06:23

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f494ed8e1fe1e/Ashley_Fires_-_Mommy_Turns_Her_Boy_Into_A_Man_-_A_Mothers_Love.wmv
Added: Aug 30, 2017 10:15 am
Krissy Lynn - MILF's Midnight Desire HD

screenshot
screenshot

Part One:

Rion and Krissy book a hotel room, but when they show up they realize there's only one bed. Having to sleep together in the same bed, Krissy lets her urges get the best of her, as she starts cuddling up to her son and then rubbing his cock with her leg. Eventually, she climbs on top of him and starts dry humping her until he gives her what she wants from him.

Part Two:

As Rion and Krissy are about to leave their hotel room, they get into an argument about her bringing him to his dad's house. Rion stops Krissy in the doorway and tries to talk to her about their night together. She stops him and doesn't want to talk about it, but as he comes onto her again, she can't resist the urge, and they begin making out passionately, ripping each others clothes off.

File Size :1.34 GB
Duration :00:30:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0e8894606c0d2/Krissy_Lynn_-_MILF__039_s_Midnight_Desire_HD.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/77998d9a1a8a4/Krissy_Lynn_-_MILF__039_s_Midnight_Desire_HD.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/ad2d32811eec4/Krissy_Lynn_-_MILF__039_s_Midnight_Desire_HD.part3.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 4:01 pm
The New Prescription

screenshot
screenshot

Good morning baby, can I make you something to eat? Okay, well if you're sure you don't want anything... That
sounds like fun, where are you going? Make sure you call if you're going to stay out late... Oh yeah, I'm
actually feeling much better. The doctor gave me a new medication yesterday. It does have a few side affects
though... Don't worry baby, it's nothing serious... But that's not important, the doctor said they shouldn't
last long....

File Size :242 MB
Duration :00:18:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0599f3e7ce527/The_New_Prescription.mp4
Added: Aug 31, 2017 4:56 pm
Lux Orchid - This Hurts Mommy More

screenshot
screenshot

Mom had justgotten home and made herself comfortable when Harlo strolled in. "Harlo?" She says, her motherly intuition kicking in. Harlo, his hood still on was clearly sneaking in. He stopped, annoyed with her and said he was going to bed. Still feeling as though something wasn't right, she beckons him to come sit with her and asks that he remove his hood. When he does there's nothing there. Assuming she's being paranoid she lets him go. He turns to walk away and she sees it; he's colored his hair! His beautiful hair is blue! She starts screaming, "How will you get a job now? You look ridiculous!" Harlo tries to dismiss her but she grabs his punk ass, bends him right over her knees and starts to spank him viciously. "Mom, this is ridiculous!" he laughs at her. "Take off your pants Harlo!" She demands. Harlo is hesitant and uncooperative with her making her even more infuriated. She spanks his bare ass until her hand hurts. They sit silently for a moment, she had really spanked her poor baby! As she usually does after disciplining him, Mom starts to feel bad. "I don't like hurting you baby, let mommy make you better." He tells her that he wants to fuck her with the same fury that she'd spanked him. This seems fair enough to them both. In the end he fucks her hard and fills her pussy with his cum and she gets his promise to fix his hair. Who said a good spanking wasn't a wonderful way to teach a lesson? After all, Mommy does know best!

Incest, Fucking, Creampie, Blowjobs, Dirty Talk

File Size :524 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:12:18

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/764432ac80db5/Lux_Orchid_-_This_Hurts_Mommy_More_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/5d9f482922454/Lux_Orchid_-_This_Hurts_Mommy_More_.part2.rar
Added: Sep 02, 2017 10:01 am
Shanda Fay - Step Mom Spyed On

screenshot
screenshot

Step mom is home alone....well she thought till her step son decided to come home early. She had a long day and need to wash her hair and get ready for bed. Go see what happens instead.....role playing and fantasies come true with ShandaFay

File Size :428 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:26:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/05dbc8fbd8a10/Shanda_Fay_-_Step_Mom_Spyed_On.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/195a32f7c6eb8/Shanda_Fay_-_Step_Mom_Spyed_On.part2.rar
Added: Sep 02, 2017 5:00 pm
You and your MOM become to be a LOVERS!!!

screenshot
screenshot

You had no idea that your today deeds will change your life!!! Change completely your relation ship with you mother! But step by step...you are obsess with you mother! Now when you are the man and not a little boy any more...you realize how sexy...how erotic your mom is! And how much she turns you on!!! In every fantasy of yours...she is making you cum so hard!!! Fuck!!! You just hope it is going to pass...as this is drive you crazy! You living in one house with the woman of your dreams and you can't fuck her...you can not because she is your MOM!!!

Well, this morning when you gone, your mom is coming to clean your room! And she find it...find the used condom...fill up with your sperm!!! She get all freak out and waiting you in your room when you come back for some serious explanation!!! And she goes real hard on you! ,, Are you pig or what?!!! You know very well, it was under you pillow!!! Together with magazines and everything! Look I don't have problem with erotic satisfaction, it is normal in your age...but this...hiding used condom under you pillow is discussing!,,

Now you have to explain your self!!! But how to start? You just fucking forgot that condom today....you tried to hide so much your masturbation, don't leave traces on your bed how often you jerking off thinking about your mother...you just fuck it up and now...you have to come out with some lie? Or just say the truth!

It is all your mother mistake! Every morning she is coming to wake you up...looking so hot in her nightie. The way she moves around you, her smell, her skin...how she touches you. She was worry because you don't have a girlfriend...but what she will be worry about now?!!!

You just said it!!! How much you wish to be with her...feel her and touch her! Obviously she is more shocked now then when she find the condom!

You also know...it been a long, long time she get f...! And you know very well all women has sexual needs...and you'll be so perfect for her! You'll fulfill all mommy's desires!

And here you just ringing on the right strings!!! Somehow...your mommy is yours and only yours! She start to touch you the way, you were fantasies so many time!!! Take her now...be a best lover for your mother...the best she ever had! She loves you so much...her son...you are her treasure and now...you are her lover!

Feel your moms wet pussy and hold her hips strongly! Put her on your cock...fuck your mom!!! Show her what is inside you...fill her up!!! Make her pussy full with your sperm! Now you can! You crossed the line...that line between mother and son!!! Now you are LOVERS!!! You and your mom!!!

Everything is implied and there are no cocks, no sex. She just talks like a pig and acts like she is fucking her son.

File Size :1.49 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:25:43

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/53ef196f360ff/You_and_your_MOM_become_to_be_a_LOVERS___.part3.rar
Added: Sep 03, 2017 9:50 am
Home Incest Mom Son

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :111 MB
Resolution :320 x 240 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/02ea25842fffc/Home_Incest_Mom_Son.mp4
Added: Sep 04, 2017 8:58 am
Kitty LeRoux - Mommys Morning Facial

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1.17 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:20:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD :

https://fboom.me/file/1b084602039e0/Kitty_LeRoux_-_Mommys_Morning_Facial.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/22d4157fdd241/Kitty_LeRoux_-_Mommys_Morning_Facial.part2.rar
Added: Sep 08, 2017 5:22 pm
My Ass is Yours Son

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :18.1 MB
Resolution :320 x 240 Flash Video
Duration :00:11:29

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/28238b414d796/My_Ass_is_Yours_Son.flv
Added: Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am
AJ Jupiter - Horny Ass Smelling Mom Masturbates and Smell My Ass Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

Your horny mom smells her ass and fingers while masturbating
Your mother is getting ready to shower after a long day, and well, several days without a shower. She strips out of her clothing and then gives her little thong a whiff. "Whhheww! That hasn't been washed in awhile!" She touches her fingers to her puckered asshole and brings them to her nose. Her ass smells so strong! She sniffs them with a disgusted look on her face, but then starts to enjoy it. The camera gets close to her ass, and you see how dirty it really is. It's slick, and has bits of lint and tp clinging to it. She starts getting turned on and begins to rub her pussy while smelling her ass.
You walk in to see her like that, sniffing her dirty fingers and masturbating shamelessly. At first she tries to deny what she was doing, but then just admits it. "I like how I smell. Do you want to smell me too, Son?" she puts her fingers in your face for you to smell. You've always wanted to smell her and you tell her so. "Then take your clothes off. Come on. Masturbate with me as we smell my ass." How can you turn her down? She masturbates in front of you, one hand on her pussy and the other playing with her asshole. After sticking her finger in her ass, it comes away a little brown, a little dirty. She sniffs it as she cums, and then offers it up close to you to smell while you finish as well. Mom's dirty, dirty boy.

Smell my ripe, horny, sweaty asshole
With the camera nearly as close to my ass as possible, I spread my cheeks and dirty talk to you. I've been wearing the same panties for two days, and I added a couple extra miles to my morning run today. That means this ass is sweaty, and all the more ripe for your pleasure. I use the words ass, asshole, dirty, stinky, and even shithole a couple of times when I describe my potent, raw and real hole. Come even closer, I don't want you to miss out on a single note of my own, very personal fragrance.

File Size :980 MB
Duration :00:24:21

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2bbdd64679ced/AJ_Jupiter_-_Horny_Ass_Smelling_Mom_Masturbates_and_Smell_My_Ass_Close_Up.wmv
Added: Sep 09, 2017 10:16 pm
Son Banging Mother in Law

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :36.2 MB
Resolution :320 x 240 Flash Video
Duration :00:19:49

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8888bfa1182d9/Son_Banging_Mother_in_Law.mp4