Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 07, 2022 11:21 am
Mona Azar And Bunny Madison - Don't Worry Just Swap 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

I'm not so sure about that, Mona.

You and your friend Bunny are so worried about the state of the world today that you both refuse to let your sons leave the house.

They're young and just want to get laid.

Later on Bunny catches both of the boys trying to sneak out to get some pussy.

She is not amused...she'll call you over and discuss how to deal with this situation.

The streets are too dangerous to just let your sons roam free.

The two of you decide that if they need to get laid so bad you'll just take care of them.

But just so it's not weird you'll swap sons.

And with that the four of you engage in the following: blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and doggy style sex.

Naturally during all of this commotion you and Bunny each end up fucking your own son.

You and Bunny both receive a load of cum on your tits and the crisis is adverted.

File Size :1.11 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:34:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ba3201dd3edc3/_Mom_Swap__-_22.12.05_-_Mona_Azar_And_Bunny_Madison_-_Don_t_Worry_Just_Swap_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 07, 2022 4:45 pm
Rayveness - Family Matters pt. 1 [2022-06-15] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Mom Rayveness is a bit frazzled: she's working on her taxes one morning and can't find her glasses. Young son Tyler (Cruise) shows her they're just raised up in her hair -she's a bit absent-minded. She tells the boy to expect her sister (Reagan Foxx) to visit, and as she scrambles to get ready for work, one large breast falls out of Ray's robe, embarrassing her in front of her adoring kid. She rushes off, distraught, Tyler following behind her. In her bedroom, mom is nearly in tears, unable to compose herself. As Tyler tries to comfort her, she confides in him: "Your father served me divorce papers". "But you guys just got married. You haven't even been together for a year, Did he say why?", Tyler reacts. "He found a younger woman, more beautiful. I saw pictures -she is stunning", she admits. "He can't just treat you like that", Tyler insists. "Listen, my sister is not coming here for a visit, she's not coming here for vacation -she's coming here to help me pack my bags. You see, he told me I have to get out by Monday", Ray spills the beans. "He's entitled to everything. I signed a pre-nup, and if we don't stay married for three years, he gets it all", she says ruefully. Tyler defends her: "You've been a great wife, and the best mom I ever had". Ray is resigned to parting from her son, noting: "In a few weeks, you'll forget all about me". "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", Tyler counters, running his hand sensually down her breasts, parting the halter that releases them. "Nobody's touched me like this in so long", mom murmurs. Putting her hand over his, Ray implores: "Oh Tyler, I need this. Promise you'll always be there for me. "I promise", he replies. Mom lightly pushes Tyler backward on the bed and gazing into his eyes begins kneading his big cock, whispering "I'm so nervous with you". She removes his jeans and slowly unveils his erect member. They're passing beyond the point of no return. Watch their taboo romance unfold, and don't miss the visit of Auntie Reagan in Part 2.

Sex acts include: blowjob, cowgirl, riding, missionary, cum on pussy, doggy style, reverse cowgirl

File Size :1.48 GB
Duration :00:37:06

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d5fcffac8c862/APOVStory.22.06.15.Rayveness.Family.Matters.pt.1.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 07, 2022 11:04 pm
Natasha Nice - Loyalty [2022-08-08] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Scantily clad with her voluptuous breasts nearly popping out of her bra, Natasha Nice is pacing around, on the phone planning a tryst with her lover while hubby is away. Her son Wesley (Jason Pierce) is watching her from beyond her bedroom's doorway and taking video of her with his phone. He clumsily drops his phone on the floor with a thud, and Natasha hides the suitcase she's been packing for the weekend jaunt. She asks Wesley to run an errand for her at the store. He threatens to fink on her to daddy. She complains about how his dad goes gallivanting all over the world, while she's stuck at home, every day. She sits him down in her bedroom to set him straight. "Look, I'm sure you understand that if you tell your father about my lover he will probably divorce me, and I don't really want that to happen. I would lose you, my favorite son. And you know, you would lose me too. Would you miss your mommy?", she says. Posing for him in her sexy lingerie, she kneels down and gets closer to him. "Look, here's the thing. I don't want to go back to waitressing. I can't go back and live like a pauper, now that I've had all this. And I can't really rely on my girlish looks anymore, so I need a little bit more protection, more security than that. And I need you, to protect me", she sums up with a smile. "Okay, I get it -your loyalty is with your father. It makes sense but you need me too. Your mommy left a long time ago -I can be the mommy you never had. You're only 18. Don't you need an older woman to take care of you? And watch after you, teach you the difference between right and wrong? Wesley, I'm begging you. Let's form an alliance, you and me. You have to admit, Jacob's not only been a lousy husband, but he's been an absent father too. I want to prove how much I love you. I want to earn your trust", she says. Rubbing his crotch she murmurs sweet nothings and opens his pants, revealing his cock. "Oh my God. You're so much bigger than your father", she purrs as she grabs it. Listen to her dirty talk as the taboo scene unfolds...

Sex acts include: blowjob, cowgirl, riding, missionary, cum on ass, doggy style, reverse cowgirl

File Size :1.75 GB
Duration :00:35:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/db265000649d7/APOVStory.22.08.08.Natasha.Nice.Loyalty.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2022 1:04 pm
Trinity St. Clair -Mommy Wants Your Cum 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

The beach, Trinity, your son is going to the beach to meet a girl.

You object vehemently to this plan however.

For one thing....he's got a boner.

He can't leave the house like that.

Being an impetuous youth he reasoned that when he got there the young lass he fancied would take care of it.

You....are not down with that logic.

This boner must be taken care of...and taken care of now.

With all parties in agreement you begin to give your son a blowjob.

But the boner still persists.

Tough times call for tough measures....to nuke that hardon before he leaves you have to fuck him doggy style and ride him cowgirl.

You'll give him a handjob to completion on your chest and now he's safe to leave the house.
File Size :851 MB
Duration :00:14:18

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5e3f6ac348790/_Bad_Mommy_POV__-_22.09.17_-_Trinity_St._Clair_-_Step_Mommy_Wants_Your_Cum_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm
22.12.06 - Sandy Love - Handjob Consolation 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Sadly, Sandy, it is.

Your son Alexander just got dumped.

Luckily you're here to console him.

He'll need special consolation.

But you're a caring kind of gal and can provide it.

You'll slowly stroke his cock and let him know he's worth any girl's time.

Provided you're the girl.

You make him less sad by giving him a handjob to completion.

File Size :440 MB
Duration :00:14:40

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a9201d81efd1c/_Finish_Him__-_22.12.06_-_Sandy_Love_-_Handjob_Consolation_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2022 11:30 pm
Mandy Waters - Hot Stepmom Can't Resist! (02.12.2022)(1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

Johnny is trying to watch his favorite show until his mom Mandy steps in and reminds him that he still hasn't started his project. She wants him to be on his project by the time she comes back. Johnny doesn't want to hear it., just wants to relax and leave the project for later. While watching his show he gets on his phone and notices that his girl post a new picture on social media. This gets Johnny in the mood. He goes straight to the bathroom and starts filming himself and sends her a video of himself jerking. But not before his mom steps in and catches Johnny in the act. He tries to play it off as if he was really working on his project. She doesn't believe him and snatches his cellphone and sees what he was really doing. Now, she is intrigued and wants to see his monster cock. Johnny is a little reluctant, it's his mom. But, she promises his dad won't find out. Mom wastes no time to give Johnny the longest and craziest blowjob he's ever had. He also wastes no time to fuck her good doggystyle. Which leads to the bedroom. making her squirt and later Johnny give his mom a huge load of cum in the face.

Includes: Blowjob, Brunette, Milf, Deep Throat, Cowgirl, DoggyStyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl

File Size :2.29 GB
Duration :00:32:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fbae388ddbc99/_MomIsHorny.com_BangBros.com__Mandy_Waters_-_Hot_Stepmom_Can_t_Resist___02.12.2022__1080p_.mp4
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:36 pm
Star Catches Her Son Spying On Her and Gives Him A Good Time

screenshot
screenshot

Blonde bbw milf sucks and fucks on the bed. 1on1 older-younger hardcore scenes.
In this scenes sex acts: oral sex, titfuck, jerking, blowjob.
Fucks missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions...

File Size :1.08 GB
Duration :00:22:57

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9250a56c59605/Star_-_Star_Catches_Her_Stepson_Spying_On_Her_and_Gives_Him_A_Good_Time_AuntJudysXXX_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 11, 2022 9:29 pm
Reagan Foxx - Slow Dance pt. 2 [2022-08-24] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Picking up where Part 1 left off, Nick Strokes is leaving the bedroom of his sister Kyler Quinn after sexually initiating the teenager following their slow dance together, and he's greeted by his mom (Reagan Foxx). "How was practice?", mom asks. "It went well", Nick responds. "Oh, I heard", she notes knowingly. "It's not what you think", Nick protests. "Oh, I think it is. You sound like a pretty good teacher", Reagan says. Approaching the boy, she murmurs saucily "Maybe, you can teach me a thing or two". "Not here -she's sleeping", Nick advises, and the couple goes to mom's bedroom. Complaining euphemistically about her neglectful husband, Reagan declares: "It's been a really long time since I've had a good, deep dance". Nick catches her drift, and they embrace, beginning a handsy slow dance together. Mom begins role-playing: "I wish we could be in a club, dancing, we can be strangers, pulling into the bathroom, fucking in public. Would you like that?". "Maybe if you're a good boy, and a good dancer, I can make that happen", Reagan insinuates. She rubs her ass against his groin, adding to the fantasy of perhaps wearing a wig and going out together incognito. "I just want a really good mommy/son dance" she says and kneels down in front of him, pulling down his jeans to reveal Nick's big cock. "My favorite part of this is that you're soft, and I can feel you grow in my mouth", she murmurs. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Sex acts include: blowjob, cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, creampie

File Size :1.66 GB
Duration :00:35:11

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/74f26bc6840c9/APOVStory.22.08.24.Reagan.Foxx.Slow.Dance.pt.2.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2022 1:29 pm
Helena Locke - Man of the House pt. 2 [2022-10-16] [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

After cute sister Liz (Jordan) in Part 1 stopped her sparring and gave her brother Juan Loco a spirited sexual experience, his mom Helena Locke visits his bedroom at night, lying down next to the boy, who likes to sleep in the nude. It's completely innocent, and next morning Juan finds his mom back in her own bedroom checking out an array of bikinis lent her by Aunt Sarah for a women's charity Bikini contest. He turns away as she changes from one bikini to another, but peeks at her in the wall mirror. "It's sexy", he declares. "Me, your mom, sexy?", she wonders. "Mom, you're incredibly sexy. Don't you see yourself?", he points out. As she changes again, he begins masturbating, mom still unaware of the effect she's having. That night, she visits the sleeping boy's room once more, waking him up with a kiss on the cheek. "Guess who won first place?", she says with a smile, thanking him for picking out the winning swimsuit for her to wear. "I'm too excited to be mad at your father right now. He locked me out of the bedroom -he's never done that before". "You don't deserve to be treated any less than the queen that you are", Juan enthuses. He plans to confront his dad, but Helena stops him. She kisses the boy, but breaks off, saying "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me". Juan kisses her hungrily. "You are a queen mom, and I would worship you if you were mine", he says sincerely. They lie down on the bed and mom licks his cock, starting to give him head. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Sex acts include: kissing, blowjob, cowgirl, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, missionary, creampie, cum on pussy

File Size :1.75 GB
Duration :00:40:11

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3be9fc3d49f0d/APOVStory.22.10.16.Helena.Locke.Man.of.the.House.pt.2.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2022 11:11 pm
Cory Chase & Melanie Hicks - Free Use Moving In - Returning from Vegas 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Cory and her sister Melanie have arrived at my house this morning, but before they come in, they both strip out of their clothes on my front porch! They both pull yellow Las Vegas shirts out of their suitcases, and they slip the shirt on over their heads. Cory lifts the shirt up over her pussy, so Ill be able to see her bush once she comes inside. Melanie and Cory walk into my bedroom and they start to tell me about the topless pool party that they went to in Vegas. They both hop on to my bed and they start to kiss each other and touch each other. They pull their tits out from under their shirts, so I can see both of their tits. They start to give me a double blowjob and I'm so glad these two MILFs are back from Vegas! Melanie lies down on her back and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first. I love watching Melanie's big tits bounce up and down with every thrust. Cory gets into the doggystyle position next, and I start to fuck my moms pussy from behind! Melanie is masturbating next to us while she watches us fuck! Cory hops on top of my cock and she begins to ride me in the cowgirl position. Cory cleans my cock with her mouth, and then Melanie hops on top of my cock next. The two MILFs get into the doggystyle position next to each other, and I fuck Melanie's pussy from behind first. Once I fuck them both, they flip over into the missionary position so I can continue fucking them. When I am ready to cum, I jerk my cock off all over Melanie's face! Then Melanie and Cory make out with each other and swap my cum between them both!

File Size :1.29 GB
Duration :00:30:26

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/edcc7efdf95e8/_TabooHeat__Cory_Chase___Melanie_Hicks_-_Free_Use_Moving_In_-_Returning_from_Vegas_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2022 10:52 am
Natasha Nice - Do The Right Thing 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

It's simple. Daddy can't help. We've tried for months. I know you haven't done anything like this before, don't worry. Mom will teach you everything. Honey relax, you're going to do great.

Sex Acts: blowjob, rimming, titfuck, doggy style, missionary, cowgirl, creampie

File Size :1.00 GB
Duration :00:24:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/40bd3eab40c8c/_MomComesFirst__Natasha_Nice_-_Do_The_Right_Thing_1080p.mp4
Added: Dec 14, 2022 6:53 pm
Luke Longly, Cory Chase, Sophia Locke - On Vacation with my Mom Part 4

screenshot
screenshot

This 18 year old guy is still not in his head and he roams around the house without pants. When parented by his young big boobs mom , he gets angry and demands weird things. In order to keep him happy, the mom agreed to his wishes but this crazy dude got even more weird and started touching and kissing his mom all over her curvy body. The mom knew his mental condition so did not stop him and let me do whatever he wanted. Check out what he did with his beautiful big boobs big ass mom !!

File Size :1.48 GB
Duration :00:40:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9bd15b651e2d7/Luke_Longly__Cory_Chase__Sophia_Locke___On_Vacation_with_my_Mom_Part_4.mp4
Added: Dec 16, 2022 6:04 pm
Trisha Moon - Mommy Needs Sons Cum

screenshot
screenshot

Solo with mom roleplay, she uses a dildo, some virtual rimming, ball sucking, "cum" on her face. Ends with virtual sex in missionary, virtual creampie.

Mommy will fulfill her maternal duty and will suck milk directly from her boy's penis. She will lick his balls and ass until he cums on her face. Mommy loves it when her boy's cum is on her face. The legs of a caring mother are always spread apart for her boy. Cum Inside Mommy My Good Boy!

File Size :45.6 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:18

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a1df7442081bf/Trisha_Moon___Mommy_Needs_Sons_Cum.mp4
Added: Dec 17, 2022 9:54 pm
Rachael Cavalli - Mom Wants My Babies

screenshot
screenshot

Ricky Spanish thinks he's watching porn in the privacy of his own bedroom as he masturbates. He's enjoying himself right until but his mom Rachael Cavalli walks in on him. She asks what Ricky is holding, and Ricky claims it's nothing. Rachael insists he show off his hand, which is covered in cum. Exclaiming that it's edible slime, Rachael licks it all clean and then wanders off.

Later, Rachael comes back and tells Ricky she knows she licked his babies and that she wants him to put more of them inside her. She even changed into sheer lingerie to encourage him along. How can Ricky say no to his bigtit mama's request? He gets to put up right away as he sinks balls deep into Rachael's creamy cooter.

Getting Ricky on his back, Rachael licks her juices off the shaft and then settles in for a bouncing titty cowgirl ride. Turning around, she gets on her knees so Ricky can bang her in doggy. Ricky keeps it up for his mom's pleasure as he gives it to Rachael as she's laying on her back, and then finally gives her the creampie she's begged for. Satisfied, Rachael licks some of Ricky's edible slime from her fingertips with a big smile.

File Size :1.55 GB
Duration :00:20:53

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/c1c25a530820a/_MomLover.com__Rachael_Cavalli_-_Stepmom_Wants_My_Babies.mp4
Added: Dec 18, 2022 11:48 am
Trisha Moon - Mommy Is A Christmas Present For Son

screenshot
screenshot

Solo with mom roleplay, she uses a dildo for virtual blowjob, rimjob, virtual sex (virtual anal) in missionary, ends with virtual facial, virtual anal creampie.

Mom becomes a Christmas present for her son. She licks her favorite son's ass, blowjob and facial. Lots of sweet mommy words and anal sex with creampie.

File Size :186 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/96ea1294c61d4/Trisha_Moon_-_Mommy_Is_A_Christmas_Present_For_Son.mp4