Author
Embre
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 19, 2020 9:34 am
screenshot
1.95 GiB | 36:05 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

My new stepsister, MJ Fresh, is eyepoppingly hot, and I can tell she is used to getting her way because of it. But when she tries to take over my room by stripping off her clothes and embarrassing me, I’m not going to budge. I get into bed with her and jerk off while she rests next to me. After a while, she sucks my dick and I cum in her mouth! Later, MJ is expecting her boyfriend over. To get me to leave her alone, she lets me fuck her tight pussy! A couple days later, MJ wants to bang one more time, and I’m happy to oblige.

screenshot

k2s

Family Sinners - Naomi Swan (Stepdaughters Vol. 4, Episode 4) 1080p
screenshot
1.21 GiB | 31:36 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

He plays with her tiny pussy to get it nice and wet for his cock. He licks it and sticks a few of his fingers in to help get her ready. Then, he rubs the head of his cock all over her glistening pussy before slowly inserting it. Naomi gasps in excitement and shock. He eases his cock in slowly. Soon he is balls deep and hammering her from every position.

screenshot

k2s
fsNShd190620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 19, 2020 8:20 am
screenshot
1.66 GiB | 34:39 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kiara Cole is a little blonde spinner... a sign spinner, that is, and she's here to show you all her attention-grabbing techniques. Clad in a tiny white tee and an eye-catching short red skirt, Kiara does her pre-spinning stretching routine as you get to see Ramon Nomar's huge dick stretching out her pussy. This sexy spinner can handle a big sign and a big dick, so watch as Ramon spins her right round.

screenshot

k2s

Bratty Sis - Angelica Cruz (My Step Sister Sucked My Dick During Online Class) 720p
screenshot
791mb | 24:18 min | 1280x720 | mp4

Ever since lockdown began, Angelica Cruz has been stuck in the same house as her hot stepbrother, Kyle Mason. There's no other dick to be had. Alas! What is a cock hungry coed to do? The obvious answer is to fuck her brother. Angelica tries to put her plan to action by waiting until Kyle has gotten out of bed. She sneaks into his bed and hides beneath the covers, mostly naked, to wait for him. Kyle finds Angelica when he returns, but instead of giving in to her sexy demands he kicks her out. Angelica isn't about to be deterred. She waits until Kyle is settled in for an online class, then saunters into the room. Kyle has to control his reaction as his sister flashes her tits because there's a camera trained on him. Angelica doesn't quit there; she crawls beneath the desk and pulls Kyle's fuck stick out so she can suck him down. She keeps up her BJ until Kyle is able to turn off his camera and give his stepsis the pussy pounding she's been asking for. Pulling Angelica's big ass close, Kyle slams his cock all the way inside. Their doggy style fuck fest gets even hotter as Kyle sits down at his computer desk and pulls Angelica into his lap. She rides his ramrod with a big smile, bouncing away in a rhythm that leaves her panting. Shoving his computer aside, Kyle gets Angelica onto the desk. That position leaves Angelica gasping from one final climax, which brings Kyle off a moment later. He pulls out of Angelica's velvet glove and covers her shaved snatch in his jizz. That's when Kyle realizes that he did not, in fact, turn off his camera and that the whole class could see him banging his sis.

screenshot

k2s
bsAChd190620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 19, 2020 7:59 am
screenshot
1.70 GiB | 32:12 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kenzie Taylor can't resist Seth Gamble's big dick. Stuck at home together with nothing to do, Kenzie's huge, gorgeous tits and bubble butt catch Seth's attention. After fucking her tight little asshole, Seth busts a load over her sweet face.

screenshot

k2s

Hands On Hardcore - Tiffany Tatum, Rose Delight, Rebecca Volpetti (Teens Pounded By Their Teachers) 1080p
screenshot
1.59 GiB | 27:43 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Glamour models Rebecca Volpetti, Tiffany Tatum, and Rose get some group sex lessons that they'll never forget from their professors Lutro, David Perry, and Yanick Shaft in this Hands On Hardcore exclusive.

screenshot

k2s
hohRRVTThd190620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 18, 2020 6:01 pm
screenshot
1.09 GiB | 25:21 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

I put out an ad for a makeup artist in hopes of some easy pussy and a lesson in ToughLove. Instead, this bitch transformed me. The tables were turned on Karl ToughLove. I am not too much of a man to admit, I have never felt so pretty.

screenshot

k2s
tlxBKhd180620.mp4

Exploited College Girls - Annette Benz - Part 2 - 18 Years Old 1080p
screenshot
6.57 GiB | 01:27:54 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Hey BackRoomCastingCouch? BlackAmbush? Can you help a CRACKER out? Fuck yeah they can. Meet 18-year-old Annette Benz who's just one of the most beautiful ebony, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Black mixed princesses that we've had the pleasure to exploit. Her debuts are over at our sister sites just mentioned so go check'em out. They are hotties. Ok, so again there is just so much awesomely hot mouthal sucking and fucking, erect male phallus in wet vagina while firm hands are squeezing around sweet smooth neck skin while unclothed barely legal hot ass is in the air during the car sex... OH!!! Did I mention it's ANAL DAY? It's fucking ANAL DAY with a scene that's over 2 hours long in its entirety so we are breaking it into 2 parts. Giving you both parts today of course because this girl deserves to be served up as a full course meal. OK lets get to the banquet shall we. Annette drifts into the car were her anal pounder awaits and she is whisked off to have the usual car sex warm up we give all the girls, and what a warm it is. Jake wastes no time in getting this girl naked and I don't blame him. Annette is fucking hot with a body built for sex and lips on that mouth of hers meant to be wrapped around a stiffy. So after we find out that Annette doesn't have a lot of sex in her personal life, W.T.F? I know, such a waste of pretty pussy and it always seems to be the hot ones that say this. So we probe this unsuspecting newbie further and find out she's sex starved because she's never found anyone that knows what they're doing. Lucky for Annette, Jake's just her preferred white boys with tats type and knows how to use his tool giving this sex starved girl exactly what she needs, and Annette needed it. Badly. Jake fucks this dark girl silly and in his own words, "that was a really solid warm up & some of the best car sex I've ever had." I agree Jake. What a prelude to the incredible anal pounding that awaits this girl back at the hotel room. Part 1 is the car sex and concludes with Annette's post shoot confession before taking a shower and cleaning that dirty mind and naughty body off of all the filth and perversion that was just had. Part 2 is of the hot hotel anal pounding she receives and I do mean pounding. This is one of the hottest scenes to date I think and it's only her 2nd anal scene and more shockingly it's only the 3rd cock that's seen Uranus Annette! I know a star is born. This industry is were you need to be. Trust me you're not a rising star. You're already a star girl. Yes this scene is long and deep. Just like Jake's cock in Annette's pussy and ass. So hold on boys and girls. Keep all hands, feet and genitals inside the moving car at all times because the rocket ship is taking off and Annette won't be able to walk straight for a week after her anal pounding today. Make sure you check out both parts. Both parts. Parts 1 & 2, this is Part 2. You're welcome.

screenshot

k2s
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Embre
Added: Jun 18, 2020 11:43 am
screenshot
1.27 GiB | 30:39 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lola Marie and her friend go to a sex shop looking for the perfect dildo; instead, the ladies find an oddly realistic mystery cock on display. After taking it for a spin, Lola finds out that the cock belongs to non-other than store clerk Danny D – and she’s more than happy to ride that big dick until she gets hers!

screenshot

k2s

Adult Time - Eliza Ibarra (She Wants Him) 1080p
screenshot
1.99 GiB | 53:24 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

As soon as Eliza Ibarra and Charles Dera came together for a big hug and a kiss, you could feel how much they cared about each other, that there was history there. When we asked Eliza why she chose Charles for the She Wants Him project, she gushed about how sexy and primal Charles is - how he always maintains such intense eye contact. But she also raved that Charles has a pure heart and is true to himself, so not only is he handsome but he's genuinely a good person, too!

screenshot

k2s
atEIhd180620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 18, 2020 10:36 am
screenshot
4.00 GiB | 01:04:13 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

My sexy stepdaughter, Aften Opal, is supposed to be in summer school, but when the naughty blonde gets kicked out, she has to come home with her tail between her legs. Lucky for her, I’m willing to keep it all a secret from her mom. She’s grateful for my discretion, and after she takes a hot shower and has some alone time in bed, she thanks me for keeping my mouth shut by licking my big cock and bouncing on my pole. I fuck her brains out and then cover her in my cum, promising to keep this our little secret.

screenshot

k2s

Step Siblings Caught - Riley Reid (What Big Dick Feels Like) 1080p
screenshot
2.11 GiB | 19:52 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Tony is just getting some breakfast out of the fridge when his stepsister Riley Reid walks in and sees the outline of his morning wood. Shocked, her first instinct is to stare and laugh. That, of course, offends Tony. He goes to his room, where Riley eventually finds him so she can apologize. She explains that she has never seen a dick so big and that she didn't know how to handle herself when she laid eyes on him. If Tony is open to it, Riley wants to see what a big cock like her brother's feels like in her mouth and pussy. With such a sweet apology, Riley gets her wish. Tony gives her the go ahead to join him on the bed so she can pull out his hardon and slip it into her mouth. Sucking Tony off is a dream come true for cock craving Riley. She gets sloppy with her BJ as she lets her tongue explore all the soft steel of her brother's fuck stick. When Riley is ready to feel what Tony's hardon can do for her, she gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass as an invitation. Tony isn't shy about shoving it into his sister's tight pussy. Flipping Riley over, Tony squeezes her titties and fondles her clit as he keeps on giving it to her. Riley can't get enough of her stepbrother's cock as she rolls back onto her stomach. That position leaves Tony ready to pop. He pulls out at the last moment, covering his sis with his jizz. Riley is all smiles as she looks over her shoulder and assures Tony that his penis is indeed no laughing matter.

screenshot

k2s
sccRRhd180620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 18, 2020 9:42 am
screenshot
2.55 GiB | 35:23 min | 1280x674 | mp4

Sexy little Spanish princess Anastasia fingers her pussy on the steps making a mess as she squirts. Luckily Juan doesn't slip in the massive puddle she made! He quickly gets her in his apartment to feast on that juicy pussy before making her squirt some more with his dick. They're going to need to put up a slippery when wet sign outside his door when they're done!

screenshot

k2s
5ktABhd180620.mp4

Hands On Hardcore - Missy Luv (College Cutie Railed And Nailed) 1080p
screenshot
2.64 GiB | 55:01 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

You're going to love this Hands On Hardcore eXXXclusive where you get to watch Missy Luv's tight wet pussy being pounded by her man Jay Snake's huge shaft.

screenshot

k2s
dead_link_removed
Embre
Added: Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
screenshot
1.27 GiB | 29:40 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Breast Worship 6, Scene 3: Massive Mammaried MILF Sheridan Love meets up with Jules for a feverish fuck session. Sheridan’s jugs jiggle as she makes her way up the stairs and into the foyer where she puts them on full display. She’s wearing a tight green dress but quickly changes into a fishnet full body stocking which shows off her sensual curves. Sheridan finally pulls down her top to give us an unobstructed view of her giant rack then drools on and licks her nipples before her hands move south towards her pussy. She rubs her tight slit then spins around to show off her ass until Jules joins her so he can worship her more than a handful tits. Jules sits down so Sheridan can wrap her rack around his cock and give him a boobjob he won’t soon forget. She shakes her tits as they stroke his big dick before Sheridan climbs on top to ride it in reverse cowgirl. Her giant tits bounce as she rides Jules’ rock-hard boner then he flips her over so he can hammer Sheridan’s wet pussy in doggystyle. She plays with her nipples while Jules ravages her from behind then they head to the living room where they continue in missionary. Jules holds Sheridan’s legs open so he can pound her balls deep then slides behind her so he can shaft her in spoon. Sheridan sucks his cock once more to clean her pussy juices off of it, savoring every drop before getting on top to bounce on his cock again. When he’s ready to explode, Sheridan oils herself up and finishes Jules off with a titty-fucking until he unloads all over her chest.

screenshot

k2s
jjSLhd180620.mp4

Jacquie Et Michel TV - Cherry, Diana (Cherry And Diana, Two Bombs Made To Meet Each Other!) 1080p
screenshot
1.04 GiB | 41:10 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

On paper, Cherry, 30, and Diana, 28, didn't live far from each other, but obviously didn't know each other. As often, thanks to the J&M TV camera, we gather the sex bombs for ever more sulphurous adventures! And it was obvious that these top-level rascals were going to get along just fine. Tony can see it by admiring the nymphs at work in terribly sensual games, where the young women take a malicious pleasure in exciting the masquerade... But he doesn't want to stay on the sidelines, so he sets the pace in all the holes of these incredible pigs!

screenshot

k2s
jemtvCDhd180620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 17, 2020 8:59 pm
screenshot
1.51 GiB | 26:40 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

4 Black Double Penetrations

Freya Dee has come to www.private.com for a sexual experience like no other as she pushes the limits in Private Specials, Four Black Double Penetrations with a crazy threesome that you won’t want to miss! Watch this horny girl devour two cocks as she enjoys a dark meat appetizer before spreading her legs for the main course… A hardcore threesome that will include a double vaginal and DP fuck as she takes it hard in her pussy and ass, moaning with pleasure all the way to two cum filled facials. Private at its very best!

screenshot

k2s
priFDhd170620.mp4

Dog House Digital - Sydney Love (DP Teens Vol. 4, Scene 4 - Take 2) 1080p
screenshot
1.32 GiB | 32:01 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Cutie, Sydney Love, is thirsty for dick! She wants two times the pleasure and will not settle for less! Watch her take on two huge cocks in this wild threesome! This DP teen is full of naughty surprises.

screenshot

k2s
dhdSLhd170620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 17, 2020 11:47 am
screenshot
2.41 GiB | 46:11 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Scarlit Scandal | Sneaking In With Scarlit | 17.06.2020 | All Sex

screenshot

k2s
ssSShd170620.mp4

Team Skeet X Spank Monster - Carolina Sweets (Showtime) 1080p
screenshot
1.58 GiB | 25:28 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

After I take a quick rest, I wake up to find my gorgeous stepdaughter, Carolina Sweets, showing off her body at the foot of my bed. I can barely believe my eyes, and when she wants to give me a little show, I’m not sure if I can go along with it. But as she peels off her lingerie and exposes her tight young pussy, there’s just no way I can say no. She grabs my cock and shoves it in her mouth, giving me a loving blowjob that makes me want to cum right away. Then, she climbs on top and rides my dick like the dirty girl she is.

screenshot

k2s
Embre
Added: Jun 17, 2020 11:39 am
screenshot
2.12 GiB | 28:37 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jessie Saint and Eliza Ibarra are high school sweethearts who have been thinking of new ways to spice up their love life. As they enjoy a morning makeout, the girls contemplate bringing a dick into their relationship. That idea doesn't stop them from exploring each other's bodies with their soft hands. Eliza and Jessie take turns sampling each other's breasts. Eventually, Eliza settles back with Jessie between her thighs. Jessie gives her brunette lover's pussy a nice stroking, but Eliza isn't about to let Jessie have all the fun. The girls wind up masturbating each other as they lay side by side in bed, smiling with their contentment. After cumming, Eliza and Jessie settle on inviting their techie guy friend Seth Gamble over under the pretense that he's going to fix their computer. Settling on the couch, Seth focuses on the computer. He barely realizes that the girls have flanked him until their hands are on him. Seth has a wife, a fact that he tries to mention, but Eliza and Jessire are unmoved. They've decided they want his cock and they're going to get it. As Eliza explores what it's like to have a dick in her mouth, Jessie takes a taste of Seth's lips. The girls swap spots, and Eliza pulls her shirt up so Seth can suck her nipples. Once they've satisfied their curiosity for what it's like to suck a man off, the girls move on to something a little bit more hardcore. Eliza is the first to experience what it's like to be filled with man meat. She bounces carefully on Seth's fuck stick as Jessie climbs on top of Seth's face. Eating out one lesbian and fucking the other, it's no surprise that Seth has quickly forgotten that he's married. The girls eventually swap spots so that Jessie can experience the D while Eliza finds out what it feels like to have a man's face buried in her pussy. On her back on the couch, Eliza welcomes Seth back inside as she pulls Jessie onto her mouth. Muffling her moans in her lover's twat, Eliza is eager to get all that Seth has to give. Meanwhile, Jessie leans forward to use her mouth to lap at Eliza's clit as Eliza is being fucked and to suck Seth off any time he pops out. When Eliza turns around so that her face is beneath Seth's balls, Jessie turns with her. That puts Jessie on her knees in front of Seth, who is quick to tap that. He delivers a doggy style pussy pounding as Eliza sucks his balls. Since her face is right above Eliza's cooch, Jessie leans in for a pseudo-69. That's the position that gets Seth to the end of his finish line. He pulls out and cums hard, covering Jessie's ass in cum. Seth's jizz is the final thing the girls have been curious about. Eliza licks it off of Jessie's lap, then leans in so they can snowball their salty treat.

screenshot

k2s
nfEIJShd170620.mp4

Private Casting-X - Charlotte Sins (Slurping Pussy For 2 Grand) 1080p
screenshot
2.39 GiB | 28:03 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Charlotte Sins | Slurping Pussy For 2 Grand | 16.06.2020 | All Sex

screenshot

k2s
Embre
Added: Jun 16, 2020 6:32 pm
screenshot
1.08 GiB | 19:54 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Katana | Dessert | 16.06.2020 | All Sex

screenshot

k2s

Sweet Sinner - Scarlit Scandal (Obsessed, Scene 2) 1080p
screenshot
1.18 GiB | 27:52 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Despite being married, Kirsten and Tom can't get enough of each other. In the middle of a heated argument, Tom promises his mistress that he WILL leave his wife - he just needs time. Unconvinced, Kirsten moves to leave, but not before Tom pulls her down onto the bed and licks her already wet and willing snatch - proof that no matter how frustrated she may be over her affair, she still can't get enough of him.

screenshot

k2s
ssSShd160620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 16, 2020 4:28 pm
screenshot
2.45 GiB | 47:41 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kianna Dior Busty Asian Cum Slut 6: Stacked MILF Kianna Dior struts beachside in a skimpy, see-through bikini. Indoors, the bodacious Asian-American temptress kneels before stud Louie Smalls, pulling his big black cock from his underwear. Kianna gives a gagging, spit-gushing blowjob. Louie bends her over to pummel Kianna's wet gash. Hot, interracial fun includes throat-slamming fellatio, fornication, dirty talk and a sloppy titty fuck. Finally, Louie rewards Kianna with a creamy cum facial.

screenshot

k2s

Her Limit - Ania Kinski (Hot Brunette Destroyed By BBC) 1080p
screenshot
2.29 GiB | 53:04 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Beautiful girl Ania Kinski takes hardcore anal drilling in a scene that brings her to the limit! Experienced stud Mike Chapman treats all her juicy holes with his gigantic cock until she squirts! Watch this fantastic pounding to know how far a naughty woman ca go to obtain the maximum pleasure!

screenshot

k2s
hlAKhd160620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 16, 2020 3:10 pm
screenshot
1.61 GiB | 01:03:50 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sculptural Eva has thousands of dirty ideas every second. And for once, the young lady has decided to turn the tide and take the lead. Her idea is simple: cast a fan and make a sex tape with him! Coaching her student, the naughty girl directs the frolics according to her sensations and especially her pleasure... Which does not displease the rascal, on the contrary!

screenshot

k2s

Bang POV - Scarlit Scandal (Quarantine Got Her Horny) 1080p
screenshot
2.51 GiB | 35:43 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Scarlit Scandal is way too horny during quarantine. She convinces her step brother to take a shower with her. They get naked and she's really turned on. After the shower she takes him into the living room and gives him an AMAZING blowjob. They fuck in multiple positions and she doesn't stop until she's satisfied.

screenshot

k2s
bpSShd160620.mp4
Embre
Added: Jun 16, 2020 2:23 pm
screenshot
1.95 GiB | 34:07 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Nina Elle | Freaky MILFs 3 | 16.06.2020 | All Sex

screenshot

k2s
huNEhd160620.mp4

Hands On Hardcore - Lenina Crowne (British Babe Fucks The Boss) 1080p
screenshot
2.52 GiB | 44:00 min | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jay Snakes knows how to keep his sexy secretary loyal, by spoiling her with naughty gifts and unadulterated pleasure. British bombshell Lenina Crowne has been working under Mr. Snakes for over a year and she loves his spontaneous nature and dirty mind.

screenshot

k2s
hohLChd160620.mp4