Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2018 2:04 pm
Athena Palomino - aka Athena

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Athena Palomino - aka Athena

Keywords: All sex, Blonde, Blowjob, POV, Toned, Long Hair, Slutty, Big Ass, Wild, Sexy Bitch, Perfect Body

Length video : 34mn 28s
Size file : 286 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 854x480
Audio format : AAC LC, 127783 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/efae21e1a6f06/23767.mp4

Bella Rose - Sister Lost A Bet 14.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Bella Rose has lost a bet and now she has to clean her stepbrother's bedroom in a sexy maid costume. She makes good on her promise while Alex D. watches and makes comments. His room is littered with cum rags and used condoms, and as Bella bends over to clean Alex takes video on his phone and pulls out his big dick. The next thing Bella knows, Alex is behind her with her panties pushed aside and his cock buried in her always wet pussy.

Bella Rose - Sister Lost A Bet 14.02.2018

Keywords: Big Nipples,Smallboobs, Short Girls, Blonde, Long hair, POV, Big Dick

Length video : 18mn 29s
Size file : 91.7 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 640x360
Audio format : AAC LC, 192000 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 20, 2018 11:24 am
Alina Lopez - Petite Latina Mounts Big Dick - 21.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Petite Latina hottie, Alina Lopez, loves flaunting her juicy booty, especially when it means her tight little pussy gets fucked! Time for this bendable babe to put her blowjob lips on a huge cock and show just how good tiny girls can ride dick!

Alina Lopez - Petite Latina Mounts Big Dick - 21.02.2018

Keywords: Casual, Cute, Fingering, Fondling, Hardcore, Indoor, Missionary, Nympho, Sexy

Length video : 47mn 13s
Size file : 385 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128121 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/9d4792446a8ce/23776.mp4

Amirah Adara - 17.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Blowjob master Amirah Adara gave nice suckings to our guys - ending in, like good old times, nice messy facials, almost bukkake style!

Amirah Adara - 17.02.2018

Keywords: Gangbang, Blowjob - Multiple, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Vaginal, Doggystyle Regular, Missionary, Facial, Facial - Bukkake, Swallowing - Multiple

Length video : 40mn 54s
Size file : 778 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 960x540
Audio format : AAC LC, 157375 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 19, 2018 1:49 pm
Stephanie West - 23661 01.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Happy New Year! But what happened? Stephanie West and Tony blacked out and have no idea! But Tony - waking up on his floor amid a gigantic mess - apparently made an ass of himself, as evidenced by the note his wife put on him before she left the house for brunch with her parents. Stephanie, who woke up in a separate room, is trying to piece together what happened the last night of 2017, but they have no video or photos from it to jog their minds! Well, why not re-create the celebration so you can document some kind of fun for posterior? But after blowing their horns and faux-midnight-kissing for the camera, Stephanie gets a little to carried away and tells Tony she wants to blow his horn while his wife is gone! Say what??? Oh yeah! He rings in the New Year with a fresh blowjob, then rings up Stephanie's pussy to give them both a fantastic start to 2018!

Stephanie West - 23661 01.01.2018

Keywords: American, Blonde, Blow Job, Brown Eyes, Caucasian, Cum on pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Ass, Medium Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Trimmed

Length video : 45mn 16s
Size file : 396 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 317375 bps

Download keep2share:

Tara Ashley - Valentines Day Creampie - 11.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Tara Ashley and her stepbrother Justin Hunt have a strained relationship. As they watch television together they argue over the remote wile Justin sneaks touches to Tara's boobs. Later, while Justin is passing by Tara's room, he spies his stepsister naked on the bed and hears her talking. Her words are for her boyfriend, but Justin mistakes them for him, so he does as Tara suggests and sneaks into her room where he finds his stepsister wearing dark glasses and wrapped up like a Valentine's Day gift.

Tara Ashley - Valentines Day Creampie - 11.02.2018

Keywords: Creampie, Puffy Nipples, Brunette, Long hair, Lingerie, Glasses, Petite, Camel Toe, Girl-Boy, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, POV, Deep Throat, Big Dick, Pussy Licking

Length video : 23mn 0s
Size file : 353 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128000 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/1f67b1619c08b/23576.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 18, 2018 9:41 pm
Carolina Abril, Natty Mellow - Double Trouble - 14.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Alberto Blanco and his girlfriend, Natty Mellow, have gone over to his buddy Potro de Bilbao's place to watch the game. Only, Potro didn't know that Natty is actually a cock craving slut who has no interest in the game! Tempted by his friend's girlfriend's pussy, Potro can't help but let her sneakily suck him dry! When Alberto notices what is going on right beside him, he joins in and the two friends double-team the horny Euro slut! Then, Carolina Abril, Potro's girlfriend, arrives and is surprised to find her husband with another couple! The more the merrier, they say! Abiding by this philosophy, Carolina strips and joins her friends for a hot foursome!

Carolina Abril, Natty Mellow - Double Trouble - 14.02.2018

Keywords: Foursome, 2 on 1 (2 Males), Amateur, Big Tits Worship, European, Latin, Sex, Cum Shot, Oral Train, 2 Girl Blowjob, Facial - Multiple, Fit / Athletic

Length video : 35mn 4s
Size file : 335 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 768x432
Audio format : AAC LC, 128655 bps

Download keep2share:

Charity Crawford, Evelin Stone - Prank Whores Sexy Robbery - 19.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Charity Crawford and Evelin Stone are a couple of smoking hot robbers on a mission to suck and fuck Tony Rubino's huge dick! Taking turns filling their tight pussies and sucking on each other's perky little tits, these bubble butt hotties share every drop of cum!

Charity Crawford, Evelin Stone - Prank Whores Sexy Robbery - 19.02.2018

Keywords: Threesome, FFM, Sex, Blowjob (Double), Missionary, Blowjob, Indoors

Length video : 25mn 57s
Size file : 212 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128122 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/14fb9ae236c81/23663.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 15, 2018 3:44 pm
Charity Crawford - Horny Girlfriend Swallows Dick - 01.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Charity Crawford loves buying new clothes, and luckily for her boyfriend she hates paying for them! After a quick trip to the mall, Charity is happy to riding her man's big dick, bouncing her tight ass, and getting her perfect tits glazed in cum!

Charity Crawford - Horny Girlfriend Swallows Dick - 01.01.2018

Keywords: Couples Fantasies, Outdoors, Sex, Deep Throat, Indoors, Blowjob (POV), Cowgirl (POV)

Length video : 31mn 3s
Size file : 252 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128032 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/dcb188c23a299/23596.mp4

Charli Ann - Chilling With Charli - 03.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
There's nothing like spending some quality time with the wifey. I'm a lucky guy to be married to such a cute slut like Charli Ann. We were just moving into our new house and there was a lot of work to get done. But all I could think about was fucking my hot wife in our new house. I was walking around with the camera filming Charli in her short dress, which her sweet beautiful ass was peeking out from. I could tell that my wife didn't want to clean up and would much rather suck my cock, so after some flirtatious teasing, she finally dropped down to her knees and reminded me of why I married her in the first place! Charli sucked my cock as good as the first day she ever gave me head! Before you knew it, her dripping wet pussy was squirting everywhere as she begged me to fuck her nice and hard! I love spending some time around the house with my wife, because there's nothing better than fucking--I mean chilling--with Charli!

Charli Ann - Chilling With Charli - 03.01.2018

Keywords: Blowjob, Sex, Cum Shot, Doggystyle, Cum on Tits, Clean-up, Couples Fantasies, Baby Oil, Indoors, Kitchen, Blowjob - POV, Missionary - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary

Length video : 29mn 40s
Size file : 289 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127770 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 15, 2018 1:22 pm
Ashly Anderson - Pussy Creampie for Ashly Anderson - 02.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Ashly Anderson was about to get arrested, but lucky for her some horny good Samaritan was around to help her out of a jam. And how did she repay her new hero? By dropping to her knees and sucking his big cock, of course!

Ashly Anderson - Pussy Creampie for Ashly Anderson - 02.01.2018

Keywords: Creampie, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Doggystyle, Indoors, Blowjob (POV), Doggystyle (POV), Big Tits

Length video : 37mn 25s
Size file : 303 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128052 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/8825717be6c3f/23590.mp4

Audrey Bitoni - Lets Get Physical - Therapy 02.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
After Jessy injures his leg playing soccer, he is prescribed a strict physical therapy regimen. His therapist, Audrey Bitoni, has a different interpretation of physical therapy than he expected, and Jessy is initially unsure of her... unusual techniques. He eventually gives in, trusting that Audrey can give her clients exactly what they need.

Audrey Bitoni - Lets Get Physical - Therapy) 02.01.2018

Keywords: Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob (POV), Masseuse, Work Fantasies

Length video : 28mn 16s
Size file : 429 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128722 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Penny Pax - Titties And Trickshots - 07.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
You guys won?t believe what I caught on video. I was hanging out with my buddy Justin Hunt and his smoking hot new girlfriend, Penny Pax. Justin had a funny idea for a prank so he told me to take out my camera and start filming. Penny was so absorbed with her phone that she didn?t notice Justin sneaking up on her and landing a trick shot ? right into her nice juicy cleavage! Then Justin bet Penny that if he could land another shot, she had to show off her tits. Don?t tell Justin but I?m so hot for blue-eyed redheads and I wanted to see Penny?s tits on camera so I egged her on. Anyway, he won the bet, but he was only kidding. Penny, though, she?s no welcher ? she?s a good sport, and it turns out she has a naughty, exhibitionist side I had no idea about. The next thing I know, she?s squeezing her big, beautiful tits on video. But what happened after that, you have to see to believe?

Penny Pax - Titties And Trickshots - 07.02.2018

Keywords: Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Couples Fantasies, Living Room, Indoors, Blowjob, Sex, Finger Banging, Pussy Licking, Tittyfuck, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV

Length video : 41mn 2s
Size file : 412 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128082 bps

Download keep2share:

Rebecca Volpetti - Italian Cutie Rides Dick At School - 11.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
European hottie Rebecca Volpetti has a break between classes and decides to take up a friendly stranger's offer to fuck in public! They go behind the school for a sneaky blowjob and Rebecca can barely fit this huge cock in her tight, little pussy!

Rebecca Volpetti - Italian Cutie Rides Dick At School - 11.02.2018

Keywords: Outdoors, Deep Throat, Doggystyle (Standing), Blowjob, Blowjob (POV), Cowgirl (POV), Doggystyle (POV)

Length video : 51mn 57s
Size file : 424 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128150 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/b31318d396076/23494.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Nia Nacci - My Stepbrother The Perv - 09.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Nia Nacci is taking advantage of the fact she?s home alone to masturbate. While she?s busy fingering her tight dripping wet pussy, Bambino, her new step-brother comes in. Drawn by her moans, Bambino spies on his step-sister masturbating! He even snaps a photo of her, but the flash goes off, alerting her of his presence. Pissed off, Nia snatches his phone and goes to take a shower. Far from having learned his lesson, Bambino keeps perving on her by sneaking into the bathroom and spying on Nia while she?s showering. She catches him again, but this time, she won?t let him get away with his pervy behavior! It?s Bambino?s turn to get naked and show Nia what he?s packing! Of course, when she sees Bambino?s huge hard cock, Nia can?t resist sucking it! Then, the two horny step-siblings fuck each other?s brains out in the shower!

Nia Nacci - My Stepbrother The Perv - 09.02.2018

Keywords: Amateur, Big Dick Worship, Blowjob, Sex, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Tittyfuck, Wet, Shower, Bathroom, Teen (18-19), Skirts, Fit / Athletic, Shaved, Ebony

Length video : 37mn 59s
Size file : 219 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127951 bps

Download keep2share:

Olga Love - Fucking the cleaning woman in the Kitchen 06.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Pascal White fucks the cleaning woman in the kitchen of the company

Olga Love - Fucking the cleaning woman in the Kitchen 06.02.2018

Keywords: Rough Sex, Boy/Girl, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Cumshot

Length video : 32mn 25s
Size file : 267 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 129423 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/1f9024d0cefde/23495.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 12, 2018 5:07 pm
Kara-Lee Object insertions

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Laying in bed, Kara-Lee beings to undress, sliding her pajamas shorts down her legs, uncovering her girly semitransparent panties through which her dark pubic hair is visible. Taking her panties off as well, Kara-Lee lays naked, caressing her own body, as her hands move from her pert breasts and erect nipples down to between her legs.

Kara-Lee Object insertions

Keywords: Solo, Hairy, Small nipples, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch,

Length video : 43mn 2s
Size file : 352 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 117169 bps

Download keep2share:

Krissy Lynn, Loni Legend - Performance Review 07.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
When Krissy Lynn checks the salon's messages it seems she's been getting a lot of complaints about the new girl, Loni Legend. When she finally hangs up the phone her head is spinning. She calls Loni into the room and tells her she's going to need to retrain her. She'll sit in on the next client and show her the ropes again. When Justin Hunt walks in for his appointment, Loni explains that he'll be serviced by Loni and that she'll be sitting in on their session making sure she does a good job. They walk into the massage area and take off their clothes. Loni sits by the shower and watches Krissy like a hawk. Krissy asks Justin to wash off as she leaves the shower to prepare the massage bed. When Loni asks him how he feels about the service, he doesn't hold back. It was awkward and uncomfortable and as the manager, she should do something about it. Loni explains that she's merely here to observe but Justin isn't buying her excuses.

Krissy Lynn, Loni Legend - Performance Review 07.02.2018

Keywords: Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Brunette, Shower, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, Hardcore, Cum On Tits, Masturbation

Length video : 48mn 40s
Size file : 395 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 720x400
Audio format : AAC LC, 127856 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/83a152c4d08f1/23489.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Cadey Mercury - Cadey Sets Things Straight With Daddy

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Cadey finds her step dad going thru her room after he found her stash of natural herb. Toni reminds her he has rules under his roof regardless of any legal activity. So Cadey offers to be spanked for being bad, bending over, and putting her young cute ass in his face. Well his belt flew right off and ended up balls deep inside his little girl and finishing off with a load of his own, for her to inhale.

Cadey Mercury - Cadey Sets Things Straight With Daddy

Keywords: Straight Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Deep Throat, Natural Tits, Step Family, Facial

Length video : 27mn 21s
Size file : 226 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127794 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/043631ccc0d6b/23546.mp4

Carolina Sweets - Big Black Cock - 06.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Carolina Sweets - Big Black Cock - 06.02.2018

Keywords: Big Black Cock, 1 on 1, Blonde, Petite, Shaved, Swallow, Tattoos,

Length video : 33mn 54s
Size file : 381 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 64169 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/2fd500bd41ed2/23482.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Aysha - Orgasm marathon - 08.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
In this new issue of Sweet 18, our young and beautiful Aysha is laying on the bed, waiting anxiously for Rob Diesel to arrive and surrender himself to her beauty and I have to say that he fulfills the expectations. Aysha let's her hair down in this video with a variety of orgasms that you're just gonna love.

Aysha - Orgasm marathon - 08.02.2018

Keywords: Brunette, Busty, Natural Tits, Hairy Pussy, Female Orgasm, Porn In Spanish, Fat Cock

Length video : 37mn 25s
Size file : 445 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 151603 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/9726caad484a7/23503.mp4

Bobbi Dylan - Full Oral Service With Bobbi - 08.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Bobbi Dylan - Full Oral Service With Bobbi - 08.02.2018

Keywords: Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Missionary, Slim, Straight, Toned, Fucking, Innocent, Long Hair

Length video : 33mn 49s
Size file : 134 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 43222 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 11, 2018 1:23 pm
Alexis Avery - Good Ebony Pussy From This Bad Girlfriend - bb16323 07.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Today we found this hot ebony chick walking around the back alleys in a Miami. She claims that she was a student and was on the way back home to her boyfriend but, with a little cash offering we get her attention and get her to hop in the van for ride. This chick ends up being a terrible girlfriend as she get her to get naked and grab a hard cock kind of quick. She ends up giving Tyler a good fucking before he starts fucking her hard from different positions until she got to swallow some cum. This girl fucked hard for her money and hopefully her boyfriend Jamal can give it to her cause we sure didn?t!!

Alexis Avery - Good Ebony Pussy From This Bad Girlfriend - bb16323 07.02.2018

Keywords: Amateur, Athletic, Black, Blowjob, College, Cumshot, Ebony, Hardcore, Piercings, Riding, Shaved, Student, Swallow, Teen, Vaginal, Young

Length video : 52mn 54s
Size file : 591 MB
Video resolution : AVC, 852x480
Audio format : AAC LC, 48000 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0289cf19cc46/23478.mp4

Alina Lopez - Deep Dick Dance

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Alina Lopez - Deep Dick Dance

Keywords: Fondling, Missionary, Natural Tits, Nympho, Shaved Pussy, Slim, Straight, Toned,

Length video : 22mn 15s
Size file : 320 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 96000 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 10, 2018 1:02 pm
Skyla Novea - Busty House Wife Fucks The Gardener - bbc16267 04.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Skyla Novea was sunbathing in her own backyard when she noticed the gardener blowing some leaves. She decides to give him a little something extra. Skyla pulled off her top. Once the gardener noticed that she was topless, all he could do was say sorry and continue working in a different location. She followed him there, crawling all the way to him and started playing with his cock. Soon after, she pulled his cock out and started sucking it. The gardener then penetrated Skyla's pussy all over her backyard. All while hiding from her husband at every turn.

Skyla Novea - Busty House Wife Fucks The Gardener - bbc16267 04.01.2018

Keywords: Amateur, Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Busty, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, Shaved, Vaginal, White

Length video : 29mn 5s
Size file : 324 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 48000 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/f84f45b4bc37f/23404.mp4

Tara Ashley - Groom Bangs the Bridesmaid - 03.01.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Tara Ashley knows that her buddy Tyler never got a bachelor party, so she decided to give him the best wedding gift of all time: one last piece of pussy before he's committed for ever! With her bald pussy and perky tits, it's won't be easy for dude to tie the knot.

Tara Ashley - Groom Bangs the Bridesmaid - 03.01.2018

Keywords: Couples Fantasies, Sex, Deep Throat, Facial, Doggystyle, Missionary, Doggystyle (Standing)

Length video : 29mn 33s
Size file : 240 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127562 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/f85b933ee7c73/23403.mp4
patriot01
Added: Feb 08, 2018 10:20 pm
Clea Gaultier - Il Lungo Addio 2 - Goodbye My Love - 04.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Il Lungo Addio is Italian for The Long Goodbye, and as Alis Locanta's reimagining of his 2014 classic begins, sexy Clea Gualtier is writing a parting letter to her lover. But as Clea watches muscular ebony stud Jesus Reyes in the pool, she has second thoughts, and tears up the letter. Jesus catches the French beauty with her hand inside her tiny panties, fingering her pussy, and pulls her into a passionate kiss. He caresses her lovely small tits, and she kneels to free his cock from his shorts, sucking the bulbous head avidly and stroking the heavily veined shaft. Clea moans with gratification as her man's dick stiffens, filling her mouth, and she gazes up at him, her expression a mix of love and lust. She gives it her best shot, drooling and slavering as she sucks it, but can't quite fit the entire length of his prodigious pole down her throat. Moving to the couch, Jesus tugs aside Clea's skimpy panties and licks her shaved pussy, her squeals of pleasure turning to long, deep moans as he laps at her juicy folds and pushes his tongue deeper. Clea straddles Jesus and feeds his thick dick into her tight slit, her hips rocking and her ass cheeks quivering as she fucks him to a vigorous rhythm. She slows her bouncing to savor the intense sensations, then speeds up again as her excitement builds, spinning around into reverse cowgirl and strumming her clit as she slides up and down on his fat shaft. They move into spoons and Jesus takes the reins, spearing Clea relentlessly from behind, driving her to a noisy, powerful climax. Switching to missionary, Jesus jackhammers into his girl's sodden pussy, pulling out at the last moment to paint his hot cum over her smooth pussy lips and neat bush. Clea scoops some up with her fingers and tastes it before they kiss lovingly. It seems hot sex cures all, and it's not time for a long goodbye just yet.

Clea Gaultier - Il Lungo Addio 2 - Goodbye My Love - 04.02.2018

Keywords: Boy-Girl, Brunette, Climax, Collections, Couple Sex, Cum Shot, Girl On Top, Indoor, Interracial, Natural Breasts, Penetration, Tattoo, Trimmed

Length video : 23mn 59s
Size file : 274 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 96000 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/3f809173807d3/23475.mp4

Elena Gilbert aka Sadie Blake - Practice Makes A Perfect Slut - 06.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Slutty teen Elena Gilbert wants to make her pussy tighter. When she finally receives the yoni egg she ordered online, she can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. The only problem is that her pussy is already very tight! So tight in fact that the yoni egg stays stuck inside her! While trying to get it out, her new step-dad Sean Lawless walks in on her fingers deep in her pussy! Desperate to get the egg out, she asks for Sean's help! After slipping his fingers in her wet slit, he reassures Elena that her pussy is already very tight and that all she needs is a big cock! Lucky for her, Sean's got just what she needs! When she sees how huge his dick is, Elena can't resist sucking it! Then, Sean gets to experience how tight and wet his horny step-daughter is!

Elena Gilbert aka Sadie Blake - Practice Makes A Perfect Slut - 06.02.2018

Keywords: Amateur, Black Hair, Toys, Cowgirl, Pile Driving, Side Fuck, Face Fuck, Missionary, Blowjob, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Kitchen

Length video : 35mn 11s
Size file : 285 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127819 bps

Download keep2share:
patriot01
Added: Feb 08, 2018 9:28 pm
Cameron Canela - Stranded Latina Outdoor Fucking - 08.02.2018

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Cameron Canela got her beach towel caught on some shrubs, exposing her juicy booty to a stranger passing by. When he helps her out of her predicament, she forgets all about her boyfriend and says thank you with a blowjob and a ride on his huge cock!

Cameron Canela - Stranded Latina Outdoor Fucking - 08.02.2018

Keywords: Outdoors, Sex, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Blowjob (POV), Cowgirl (POV)

Length video : 35mn 16s
Size file : 285 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 128077 bps

Download keep2share:

Carolina Sweets

Screenshot:

screenshot
screenshot
Description:
Carolina Sweets has a couple problems. First is her man, Timmy. He's really not a man if his dick is small and he's a two-pump chump, right? Carolina's second problem is her obsession with her father's best friend. Carolina can't stop thinking about him! He's a Black Bull who's dominated her fantasies, and he's on his way over to play golf with her dad! What Carolina isn't telling him is Dad's on a last-minute business trip! This means Carolina's got a shot at him! The petite little snow bunny does herbest to seduce him, and sure enough...once the promises are made, Carolina finds herself on her knees and her eager mouth stuffed with black meat! And look at the way Carolina's eyes roll into the back of her heads when she's so stretched! It doesn't matter Little Timmy blows her phone up while she's fucking her Bull! She'll even do as the Bull commands and break up with Timmy right in the middle of their fuck session! Now swallow my load! The Bull commands. But I don't swallow! Uh huh. Sure you don't, Slutty! Looks like Carolina's got a new boyfriend...one who's older, wiser, dominant...and well hung!

Carolina Sweets

Keywords: BBC, Hardcore, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Shaved, Gonzo, IR, Facial

Length video : 33mn 54s
Size file : 281 MB
Audio format : AAC LC, 127365 bps

Download keep2share:
https://k2s.cc/file/cf48446c037ea/23414.mp4