Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 02, 2023 6:33 am
High Heel Hook - Nazryana / Nazryana, Jessica

screenshot

Using strong rubber bands Jessica attaches Nazryana's high heels to a bunch of strong metal clamps and fixes them on her labias and nipples. Then she begins to beat her with a riding crop until the clamps get torn off because of her wriggling. Then rinse and repeat

[Bdsm, High Heels, Clamps, Riding Crop, Tears, Snot, Lezdom, Orgasm]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:30:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.51 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0a269c3edf811/High_Heel_Hook_-_Nazryana.mp4
Added: Feb 02, 2023 8:34 pm
Diamond Banks, Taylor Nicole / Diamond Banks' Anal Toy

screenshot

Diamond Banks has Taylor Nicole naked, lying on her back, and bound in rope. Taylor's legs are spread apart and a bejeweled butt-plug is already in her asshole. Diamond crops her pale ass and thighs until they turn pink. Diamond pops the plug in and out and licks Taylor's asshole. Diamond sits on her face and fucks Taylor's ass with a pink dildo. Next, Taylor is on her knees with a metal hook in her ass. Diamond pops it out and spanks her ass cheeks with a paddle. In the final scene Taylor is in a full rope-suspension and gets strap-on fucked upside-down

[BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Butt Plug, Vibrator]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:38:15
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1.38 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e90a37e3ca1c7/Diamond_Banks__Taylor_Nicole_-_Diamond_Banks_Anal_Toy_720p.mp4
Added: Feb 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Vanessa Sky: Bondage Slut Begs For More

screenshot

Vanessa is an insatiable slut that craves everything The Pope has to offer her. She wants to be helpless in bondage, tormented, and made to cum as he sees fit. She would take so much more, but for today this is all this slut gets. She begins in a standing position with her arms bound in a box tie, and tethered to the up point. The bondage will evolve until she is totally suspended and helpless, but the road to get there is exactly what she wanted. His hands inflicting pain, and her legs being held open with ropes is everything this slut was craving. Next, Vanessa is in an inverted hogtie and awaiting the return of her captor. He issues some brutal nipple torment, and uses a thick leather crop to make his toy scream. There are holes that need to be filled, so The Pope puts a dildo on a stick and fucks her mouth and pussy. The Hitachi is added, and our little slut erupts with massive orgasms. The final scene has Vanessa atop a table on her back, and The Pope goes to work administering more pain before ripping non-stop orgasms form her wet pussy

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Ball Gag, Clothespins]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:55:07
File Size: 1.98 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0021195abcc95/Vanessa_Sky_-_Bondage_Slut_Begs_For_More_720p.mp4
Added: Feb 07, 2023 8:29 pm
Tommy King, Tommy Pistol / Compromised: Tommy Pistol Interrogates Tommy King's Holes

screenshot

Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are "sleepers" waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy's sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King's first time on S@S!

[BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Fingering, Cumshot]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:38
File Size: 1.71 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/da373c5a1c446/Tommy_King_-_Compromised_-_Tommy_Pistol_Interrogates_Tommy_King_s_Holes_720p.mp4
Added: Feb 08, 2023 11:53 am
Nazryana, Jessica / Ashy Ass

screenshot

Jessica used to be a chain-smoker, but she finally stubbed out her last cigarette and kicked the habit to the curb. Anyway this session was shot right before that so Nazryana's tits and pussylips might have been just her last ashtray. Only time will tell

[BDSM, Burning, Cigarette, Smoking, Squirt, Orgasm, Lezdom]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:35:48
File Size: 1.79 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0d05bed65f42b/Nazryana__Jessica_-_Ashy_Ass.mp4
Added: Feb 08, 2023 8:11 pm
Holly, Jessica / Merry Clitmas - Holly

screenshot

We wish you a merry xmas with this special christmas edition movie. It is a historical moment for Holly and for us because she finally decided to sacrifice her clitoris for the sake of the needle goddess, Jessica

[BDSM, Piercing, Clitoris, Nipples, Vacuum Pump, Clit Piercing, Nipple Piercing, Needles, Dildo, Vibe, Orgasm, Lezdom]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:08
File Size: 925 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9c3c26a443cb4/Holly__Jessica_-_Merry_Clitmas___Holly.mp4
Added: Feb 09, 2023 3:10 pm
Jessica / Whacked Tacks - Jessica

screenshot

Jessica fills her vagina up with thumbtacks and spanks her own pussy while trying to push them all out

[BDSM, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Pussy Whipping, Squirt, Orgasm, Self Torment]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:27:53
File Size: 1.39 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/51e3c9786bc5e/Jessica_-_Whacked_Tacks___Jessica.mp4
Added: Feb 09, 2023 8:48 pm
Abby, QS / Inversion Therapy - Abby

screenshot

In this session I gave Abby a full body whipping therapy. I suspended her upside down, her legs stretched wide apart and I used a long, single tail bullwhip for the job. I started with her muscular butts, went up to her belly, tits and I finished it with her pussy. By the end I was pretty satisfied with the result as her body looked like an abstract painting. Of course she loved it and she bragged about it the next day in the gym

[BDSM, Upside Down, Suspension, Whipping, Single Tail Whip, Bullwhip, Bondage, Muscular, Small Tits, Lezdom, Orgasm]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:25:53
Resolution: 1916x1080
File Size: 1.29 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/34475f4a46cbe/Abby__QS_-_Inversion_Therapy_-_Abby.mp4
Added: Feb 10, 2023 1:54 pm
QS / Gravels

screenshot

I have a toilet brush fetish, that is for sure. Everytime I go to a store where are any toilet brushes, I touch and press them and imagine how they would fit into my pussy. This time I was on holiday and found an interesting toilet brush with silver bristles in a local store and I could not stand to buy it to push it into my pussy. A beautiful beach with gravels and stones was ideal for my plan. I fucked myself with the t-brush many times while pushing as much gravels into my pussy as I could. I even hiked a little with the brush inside me

[BDSM, Toilet Brush, T Brush, Cunt Stuffing, Extreme Insertion, Beach, Outdoor, Squirt, Orgasm, Solo]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:22:02
File Size: 1.10 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/55f4830c1c0b4/QS_-_Gravels.mp4
Added: Feb 11, 2023 9:03 am
Nazryana / Backfire - Nazryana

screenshot

A self pain infliction session featuring Nazryana where she had to shoot her own nipples and pussy with an airsoft side arm and an automatic airsoft launcher

[BDSM, Cunt Blasting, Launcher, Pussy Torment, Shooting, Squirt, Orgasm, Solo]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:31:01
File Size: 1.55 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c8ad18a537686/Nazryana_-_Backfire_-_Nazryana.mp4
Added: Feb 11, 2023 12:47 pm
Nelly / Cuffed Udders

screenshot

[Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Lactation, Fetish, BDSM]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:25
File Size: 701 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ae6eace6fb439/Nelly_-_Cuffed_Udders.mp4
Added: Feb 13, 2023 12:23 pm
Dirty Chai Deserved

screenshot

She screams, cries, and moans but in the end, she knows she deserved to suffer. If you don't believe that, you can hear her say it, more than once. Dirty Chai needs pain, she needs humiliation and degradation, she needs to suffer.

And that is what she did in HELL!'s Dungeon- suffer for your enjoyment and pleasure. She looks like a hanging piece of meat, her tits hanging out, clamped to increase her pain. And then the reticulating saw with the huge dildo makes an appearance, and you can't imagine the noises this cunt makes.

This is what happens to slut-meat deep in the bowels of a place most people would never want to go. This is how we use a cunt here, and this is how she knows she deserves to be used.

Dirty Chai, in HELL!, just what she Deserved.

[BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:56
File Size: 2.67 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/24403f94d845b/Dirty_Chai_Deserved.mp4
Added: Feb 13, 2023 8:12 pm
Blossom / The Bleading BItch - Dog House 2

screenshot

Normally we wait a long time to release the second part of a series but we are making an exception in this case because there have been so many requests to see the remainder of Blossom in Makin' A Bitch Bleed.
By now, Blossom was truly and utterly destroyed. As she put it, ".i let it all go and suffered so well, the most exciting scenes of my life."
Be that as it may, there was more to come, a lot more. Her tits are bloody and now extremely heavy weights are added to increase her agony. The bitch is literally dripping wet, which tells you everything you need to know bout this cunt.
The true intensity comes from the continued beating - this may well be the most intense whipping ever in HELL!, and remember, this piece of shit is straddling a dog house with real shingles that are destroying its cunt, it is bleeding from its udders which are also freshly spiked, and there are weights dragging down both her tits are legs.
And the cunt is dripping blood.
We went from, Makin' The Bitch Bleed, to The Bleeding Bitch - and this is all for your amusement. Think of every scream, moan, cry, whimper, beg, all her suffering, is just for your entertainment.
So, please be entertained by Blossom in The Bleeding Bitch

[BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Needles]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:23:28
File Size: 3.14 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a0156757811de/Blossom___The_Bleading_BItch___Dog_House_2.mp4
Added: Feb 14, 2023 10:22 am
April Olsen: Helplessly Bound

screenshot

April has become a seasoned vet here at K!nk, and today she flexes her abilities a little more. She begins in an inverted ankle suspension with her arms box tied and out of the way. Johnny has her at just the right level to take advantage of her slutty mouth. He paddles and spanks her perfect ass before going balls deep down her throat with his cock. April loves her throat fucked, and wants to cum for Johnny to show her submission with squirting orgasms. In the next scene, April is suspended again, but this time on her side with one of her legs pulled up out of the way. Her holes are perfectly available for Johnny to do as he wants with her slutty mouth and pussy. Johnny continues to torment her throughout the scene, but making sure her holes are abused as much as her body. The floor is soaked from all of April's squirting, and we've got one more scene to go. In the final scene, April is restrained with leather belts around her arms and legs rendering her completely helpless. Johnny uses her holes one more time before covering her body with his cum, and reminding April that she will always be his little slut

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fingering, Blowjob, Suspension, Cumshot, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Squirting]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:45:29
File Size: 1.57 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6ea60c308bc8f/April_Olsen_-_Helplessly_Bound_720p.mp4
Added: Feb 16, 2023 8:48 am
Luna Lovely / Tears Of Suffering

screenshot

Luna Lovely has hit K!nk with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let's hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging, Clothespins, Ball Gag]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:00:43
File Size: 4.29 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ba2f5996e4900/Luna_Lovely_-_Tears_Of_Suffering_February_1080p.mp4