Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 19, 2022 6:48 pm
Abby / Grinder - Abby

screenshot

Abby tested a new device for me, an angle grinder. The purpose of this work was not cutting the metal bar but aiming as much sparkless on her own naked body, especially focusing on her genitals, as possible. Abby enjoyed it so much that she got several squirting orgasms in the end while her pussy was coverred with burned metal particles

[BDSM, Solo, Grinder, Angle Grinder, Metal Particles, Burning, Sparkles, Sparks, Squirt, Pee, Orgasm, Muscular]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:25:07
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6c3afb1323596/Abby_-_Grinder_-_Abby.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2022 6:51 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) / Molly and the Anvil

screenshot

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't blink. Not once. Reached over and unzipped me without so much of a please and thank you. She grabbed my cock. Satan had a-hold of me, getting me hard and thick and pounding up into my eyes. I shoved her down. I tied her tight, her elbows near touching in back. She made a little chirpy sound or two, but I stuffed her mouth. I covered those eyes fast. Satan will catch you in a spell quicker than you can blink. And I got to grabbing her tits and soft ass. She wiggled, squirmed. She was like peaches and plums, like you could sink in your teeth and juice would drip down your chin. Her skin was silk, like nothing I ever touched before, like something so fine you can't help but fill your hands, squash and squeeze, fondle. I tucked her into a ball and wrapped her tight to the palette. I drove over to the garage. By that time she was making a awful fuss. Sweet little whore, I said, whispery and soft while I pricked her nipples with the tip of my knife. Devil girl. Cunt. My knife was searching for the devil, drawn like a magnet to her dark, humid cunt, scent of girl, smoky-sweet, salty, blunt. I got her on her feet and wired her, spread over the anvil. When the devil's in a girl, you got to use special tools, metal, wire, hot shavings from the grinder. You got to tape her mouth and eyes, tape her pussy shut. You get her dancing, impaled on the handle of a push broom. She cried. Yes she did. Because I was doing my best to help that poor girl, using wire and iron to drive the devil out. I whipped her with wire. I beat her breasts red, her pussy pink and striped, her round soft, ass marked with hot bright lines. I whipped her hard enough to beat the devil back. Tonight her window is dark. I watch shadows crawl along the roofline. I think of her tied and locked in a glass case in the lower room. That's where she belongs. I take another hit of white lightening. It's a fire in my throat and eyes. But she's a mist, a bleached fog that passes through my mind. Even now, I hear her cries. Temptation beats my temples like a gong, the bleary longing of my mind. And the empty sky, deep low moan of the devil, rumbling night, dark blackened sky

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Torture]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:35:08
File Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fd2ee4ddd0d37/Molly_-_Molly_and_the_Anvil_1080p.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2022 8:19 am
Jesse Pony, The Pope / Pony Ride: Jesse Pony

screenshot

Jesse Pony is a dirty little slut who wants to suffer at the hands of The Pope. She wants to know what it's like to lose all control, and have an evil sadist have his way with her. Lucky for her, he was in the mood to break-in a new slut, and she was going to suffer, his way. Jesse relinquishes all control, being more than willing to suffer in pleasure and pain. Her day begins standing in the middle of the dungeon with her her arms box-tied, and an up-line tied off holding her in place. He inspects her body momentarily, and then gets to work on adding more rope to this progressive tie. First he takes a leg and pulls it up and away. Her other leg is secured to the opposite column to keep her legs spread. Throughout the progression, he takes moments to seduce her with his sadistic ways. He takes her other leg into the air, and turns this into a full-suspension. Every piece of rope increases the severity of the tie, and makes Jesse's pussy even wetter. Next, Jesse is in an inverted-hogtie suspension and completely helpless. The Pope goes to work on making this slut suffer with his flogger and then uses the zapper to fill the room with her screams. It's too soon to break her, so he begins to fuck her pussy with a large dildo and Jesse hangs there and has mind blowing orgasms until he has finished with her. The next scene opens with Jesse on the floor in a spread eagle position, but modified in a way to simulate the method of quartering. Every limb connects to a point above her that controls the tension on all of the ropes. As the scene goes on, The Pope increases the tension of the ropes to increase her suffering. Every time Jesse tries to find any comfort, the ropes tightens and she loses that battle. The Pope steps on her pussy with his big boot, and Jesse finds comfort in grinding her slutty pussy in the soles of his boot until she orgasms uncontrollably. The Pope then makes her clean the soles of his boots with her tongue. The day is finished with Jesse mounted on a Sybian and made to cum uncontrollably

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Sybian, Ball Gag, Zapper]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:21
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1.70 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6b8e8670515e3/Pony_Ride_-_Jesse_Pony_720p.mp4
Added: Oct 21, 2022 7:02 pm
Tommy Pistol, Brooke Johnson / Brooke Johnson: Extreme Torment And Domination

screenshot

The day begins with Brooke strung up in the middle of a dungeon with her hands above her head. Tommy has been informed that he has free reign to do with her as he pleases. Brooke made it clear from the beginning that she was down for anything, so Tommy has a field day with her. He goes to work on her body with impact, to redden her skin as he issues tons of corporal punishment. He buries his cock inside her pussy and fucks her hard. Next, Brooke is put in a side-suspension that makes her pussy and mouth fully available for Tommy to enjoy. He uses the zapper to keep Brooke in line as he skull fucks her and then uses her pussy for his own satisfaction. Brooke is finished off with a vibe and more cock. In the final scene, Brook is on the bed with a box tie to secure her arms and hands so that Tommy can throw her body around as he abuses and uses it. The corporal is more severe than ever, and Brooke loves every fucking second of it. In the end, Brooke is covered in marks, but Tommy has one more surprise and that is to fill this sluts eyes with his cum

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Fingering, Suspension, Ass Licking, Rimming, Cumshot, Vibrator, Facesitting, Zapper, Boot Licking, Facial]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:02:42
File Size: 2.25 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/beef4324f0d2c/Brooke_Johnson_-_Extreme_Torment_And_Domina_720p.mp4
Added: Oct 22, 2022 7:47 am
Lily Thot / Punished Lily

screenshot

Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the @$$ylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the @$$ylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time

[BDSM, Ass Licking, Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Crying, Slapping, Spanking]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:30:43
File Size: 422 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1e89b346af8cf/Lily_Thot_-_Punished_Lily_720p.mp4
Added: Oct 22, 2022 7:04 pm
Holly, Jessica / Defloration - Holly

screenshot

The purpose of the Defloration sessions was always to destroy the flowers with a whip while they are placed into the sub's vagina like it were a vase. But this time Holly was not lucky, Jessica hit the flowers so hard that she almost was cut half by her pussy but the petals were still intact. Jessica had to stop to comfort her in the middle of the session because she was crying like a baby. But after that she was able to continue and in the end she got her well-deserved orgasm too

[BDSM, Self Torment, Solo, Cigar, Burning, Nipples, Clitoris, Orgasm, Muscular]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:26:23
File Size: 1.32 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/27ac848a00e7f/Holly__Jessica_-_Defloration_-_Holly.mp4
Added: Oct 23, 2022 8:46 am
Welcoming a shining starlet / Aria's debut part 1

screenshot

It's a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp's commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself

[BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:15:17
File Size: 1.37 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cdebfb87c8c61/Welcoming_a_shining_starlet___Aria_s_debut_part_1.mp4
Added: Oct 23, 2022 6:09 pm
Welcoming a shining starlet / Aria's debut part 2

screenshot

The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp's slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp's words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria's screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie

[BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:17:31
File Size: 1.56 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cd4c729f57198/Welcoming_a_shining_starlet___Aria_s_debut_part_2.mp4
Added: Oct 24, 2022 9:54 am
New victim on torment chair / Lena's debut part 1

screenshot

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie

[BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:15:58
File Size: 1.90 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a1727884faf10/New_victim_on_torment_chair_-_Lena_s_debut_part_1.mp4
Added: Oct 24, 2022 7:11 pm
New victim on torment chair / Lena's debut part 2

screenshot

After the warming up in the first part of the serial, now Dr Lomp is ready to push it more on poor slave girl Lena. She will be tormented on her most sensitive parts of her smooth body, her natural cute tits, her lovely pussy and big ass. Inexperienced girl, whose small tits are used to be touched gently, but have never been touched cruelly, seems a little bit curious about the pain that she is to taste. Thanks to her obedience, Dr Lomp is going to get what he wants from Lena easily, without facing a true resistance. Watch the movie to witness Lena's first meeting with real pain and enjoy the fear which her blue eyes cannot reveal

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:17:52
File Size: 2.13 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f24b119b49232/New_victim_on_torment_chair_-_Lena_s_debut_part_2.mp4
Added: Oct 25, 2022 10:48 am
New victim on torment chair / Lena's debut part 3

screenshot

Now we can assume Lena, not a newbie, but rather a pain seeker, considering her reaction after all the torment she has been facing from experienced master Dr Lomp. Up to now, we haven't seen her even weeping. She doesn't show notable resistance when Dr Lomp gives her orders, or positions her for a more efficient torment. Her screams, which make us enjoy, is the only indicator of her heavy suffering. In this part of the serial, Lena will receive painful whip strokes on her back and chest, which will leave red stripes on her pure skin. Watch the movie and see Lena slowly turning into a hot pain slut in Dr Lomp's caring hands

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:14:41
File Size: 1.74 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4dd1c8e44bf99/New_victim_on_torment_chair_-_Lena_s_debut_part_3.mp4
Added: Oct 25, 2022 7:02 pm
New victim on torment chair / Lena's debut part 4

screenshot

Probably the most painful part of the serial for the poor submissive girl will be this, the last one. Dr Lomp will let the wheel of pain decide what Lena will face in the rest of the session. She will turn the wheel several times, for various painful torments. First, the indicator will stop for sole beating, which the poor girl admits her unluckiness. One of her sexy soles will be beaten by Dr Lomp with the dreadful leather end of a riding crop. Then she will turn her amazing butt to the camera and will receive painful strokes on her pussy lips. Her boobs will also taste the pain before the final whistle. Watch Lena surviving the cruel session enjoy her seducing screams

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:17:26
File Size: 2.06 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c0e2fe31375af/New_victim_on_torment_chair_-_Lena_s_debut_part_4.mp4
Added: Oct 26, 2022 9:41 am
Ana Foxxx, Derrick Pierce / Ana Foxxx: Endless Potential

screenshot

Ana Foxxx is a realtor who only deals with VIPs, so when Derrick Pierce reached out looking to expand his business to her area, she jumped at the opportunity. He has given her all of his expectations, and she went to work to find him exactly what he was looking for. She finds out that he's made his fortune with adult content, and is curious about what that means exactly. Derrick grabs her close, and in a instant, Ana sees what it means. Afraid of what she has started, she's too turned on to stop it. Derrick uses her for his amusement, and once the stakes get high, Ana can't wait for Derrick to show his hand. Soon, Ana finds herself in a full rope-suspension and totally helpless. Derrick gives her a little more than she was looking for. Once he's had enough of the wind and outdoors, he takes her inside for one final look at the property, and to get one final fuck in before he makes his decision

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Ebony, Pussy Licking]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:42:19
File Size: 1.51 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ad739bb610084/Ana_Foxxx_-_Endless_Potential__2022_720p.mp4
Added: Oct 26, 2022 7:05 pm
Testing an untouched teen / Ariana's debut

screenshot

Say "hello" to Ariana, a 19-year-old decent girl. Ariana wants to prove her bravery and has attended a testing movie in the holy dungeon of Gr@i@s $tud!o. She knows BDSM only from porn movies and has never tried it before. Moreover, she even doesn't know whether she has got any desire to be a BDSM model, for she has never got a chance to meet her own pain threshold. Soon Dr Lomp will examine her with various initial punishment instruments, thus both the punisher and the victim will see if Ariana has sufficient potential to take more roles in Graias. Now take your seat and enjoy the fresh natural beauty Ariana meets the true pain under Dr Lomp's supervision

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:09
File Size: 808 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f6bbe58f21e19/Testing_an_untouched_teen_-_Ariana_s_debut.mp4
Added: Oct 27, 2022 8:15 am
Petra - Stepping through real submission / Part 01

screenshot

Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn't lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer. Now watch the girl treated like a big girl and see her reaction to the unbearable pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:34
File Size: 1.21 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/532a078614ff7/Petra_stepping_through_real_submission_1.mp4