Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2022 2:03 pm
Lola Hendrix, Logan Salamanca / Lola Hendrix: Tied And Tamed For The First Time

screenshot

Red head with big booty submits to Logan Salamanca. Lola Hendrix is a cute young slut that wants to experience real bondage and be tamed at the hands of Logan Salamanca. Logan takes this babe on a journey getting to know every inch of her hot body. She is spanked, flogged and manhandled in a way that shows she is in for a challenging, sensational day. She gets her throat fucked and then Logan stuffs a ball gag in her mouth and explores her little pussy. With Lola on all fours Logan ties her up by the hips for more spanking, cropping and then fucks her pussy with a vibrating dildo that makes her moan. Then flipped over on her back with legs spread wide open Logan licks Lola's pussy and fingers her wet cunt. Finally he slides his hard dick inside her pussy and pounds this willing little slut into sublime submission with relentless orgasms

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Squirting]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:41:34
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.50 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/433718fb8b511/Lola_Hendrix_-_Tied_And_Tamed_For_The_First_Time_720p.mp4
Added: Jul 04, 2022 10:46 am
Cameron Canada / Problem Employee Pt 1

screenshot

Cameron's one of those 'problem employees'. You know the type. Always late. Always a fucking excuse. She's uttered her last excuse to her fed up boss on this day however. She claims she wants her job. She pleads to keep it and suddenly her bluff is called. The ultimatum from her boss is simple...strip bare or hit the bricks. Stunned, Cameron strips down and finds herself bound tightly. Despite her binds, she somehow struggles to her feet and makes it to the door only to find it locked. Her escape attempt infuriates her employer even more and sets the stage for what will surely be a attitude correction session to remember...

[BDSM, Bondage, Domination]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:06
File Size: 101 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d3d0aaa804eff/CLIP1_NDWN_720.mp4
Added: Jul 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Cameron Canada / Problem Employee Pt 2

screenshot

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance..

[BDSM, Bondage, Domination]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:45
File Size: 97.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/468a1b3cb5a16/CLIP2_NDWN_720.mp4
Added: Jul 05, 2022 9:45 am
Lily Thot / Elements of Submission

screenshot

On the second day of her visit to the A$$ylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Wax, Cum In Mouth, Suspension, Facesitting, Piss Enema]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:38:12
File Size: 484 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/45df3483cbe75/Lily_Thot_-_Elements_of_Submission_720p.mp4
Added: Jul 07, 2022 8:41 am
Codey Steele, Marilyn Johnson / Fucked And Bound: Marilyn Johnson And Codey Steele

screenshot

Marilyn Johnson begins her day on her knees like a good whore is supposed to. Leather belts are added to restrain her. Codey Steele enters the room. He inspects her body including all her holes and begins throat-fucking her. He eventually lays her on her back and finger-bangs her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next, Marilyn is on her knees in doggy, positioned on a wooden box, with her hands pulled between her legs. This time Marilyn is subjected to corporal punishment. Codey uses a large wooden paddle and a flogger. He takes full advantage of her perfectly positioned pussy and delivers a serious fucking. Marilyn is put on her back with one leg pulled up in the air. Her hands are pulled above her head and her legs are tied open for full access to her pussy. He torments her cunt, vibes it, and fucks it into oblivion. In the final scene Marilyn has her arms in a box tie with her legs free. Codey throws her around like a rag-doll as he has his way. Marilyn is helpless to stop him and that's just the way this whore likes it

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:59:37
File Size: 2.16 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/490fabaec72ae/Fucked_And_Bound_-_Marilyn_Johnson_And_Codey_Steele_720p.mp4
Added: Jul 07, 2022 7:06 pm
Gabrielle / Hate Me (Remastered)

screenshot

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Asphyxia, Whipping, Piercing]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:03
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.66 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f754068d185f4/Gabrielle_-_Hate_Me_1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 08, 2022 10:46 am
Katie Kush, Tommy Pistol / Willing To Do Anything: Katie Kush And Tommy Pistol

screenshot

Katie Kush is a very successful woman with some skeletons in her closet. A powerful person has sent Tommy Pistol to retrieve incriminating evidence to bring Katie down a few notches. Tommy sneaks in to her home, and after some searching, finds what he came for. What he wasn't expecting was for Katie to come home while he was there. Katie catches him, and threatens to call the cops, so with no choice left he reveals what information he has on her. Suddenly Katie's whole demeanor changes, and she is ready to cooperate. Tommy doesn't trust her, so he ties her up and has his way with her. Tommy spends the day fucking this slut in bondage and dominating her with pain and suffering. He finishes his business with Katie, cums all over her, then leaves her there to contemplate what the damage is going to be when the info on the drive goes public

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Fingering, Flogging, Pantyhose, Vibrator]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:56:25
File Size: 2.03 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a84f994784aeb/Willing_To_Do_Anything_-_Katie_Kush_And_Tommy_Pistol_720p.mp4
Added: Jul 08, 2022 7:52 pm
Anna De Ville, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Mr. Pete, Johnny Goodluck, Rob Piper / Anna De Ville: Welcome To The Warehouse

screenshot

In this fabulous remastered classic Anna De Ville and her boyfriend are out for a walk in the sun when they cut down an alley and Anna suddenly gets an idea to suck his cock right there in public. Afraid of getting in trouble, they find an open door and sneak in to what looks to be an abandoned warehouse. As soon as Anna gets to her knees and starts sucking her boyfriends dick, the shop owner, Mr. Pete and his four employees come back from their lunchbreak and catch them in the act. At first they try to apologize but the shop guys aren't listening. They close in on the two and shove Anna's boyfriend out of the way, groping and grabbing at Anna's pussy and tits, overpowering her. They lift her short skirt and move her panties to the side exposing her pussy. They take Anna to her knees and expose her pretty perky tits and tie her up using multiple ropes. Once secure in the rope bondage, they surround her with their hard cocks and one by one, including her boyfriend Robby, they shove their massive dicks down her throat, covering her in her own drool. Next the shop guys tie Anna up with rope in a jackhammer position on the floor with her legs tied behind her head and her asshole pointed at the sky. Anna's asshole gapes wide and invites their big dicks to enter. All the guys take turns plowing her stretched hole and Anna loves every inch and begs for more. The guys go back and forth between fucking her pussy and her asshole and do a delicate dance to double penetrate both of her holes simultaneously in the jackhammer position. After two more hard pounding deep double penetrating positions, the five guys cover her face in seven loads. Hot Gangbang!

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, IR]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:56:03
File Size: 3.94 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0f58ab8ca7534/Anna_De_Ville_-_Welcome_To_The_Warehouse_1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 09, 2022 10:32 am
Charlotte Sartre, The Pope / Charlotte Sartre: Brutality

screenshot

Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist. The Pope takes his time toying with and teasing her. The flogger makes another appearance and Charlotte suffers until she is a perfect shade of red. Add a little breath control and she is ready to explode with orgasms, so The Pope gives her as many as she can handle. In the final scene, Charlotte is on her back, tied to an inclined bench with her hands bound to her hips. Her legs and body are tied tightly to the board. The Pope enters with a big bucket of water and a cloth, ready for some water boarding. Charlotte puts up a good fight, but in the end, the water always wins

[BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Water Boarding, Torture, Nipple Clamps]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:50
File Size: 1.71 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8f00cb00020d6/Charlotte_Sartre_-_Brutality_720p.mp4
Added: Jul 11, 2022 11:09 am
Yukki Amey / Chained and Spanked Hard With the Paddle for Misbehaviour

screenshot

[BDSM, Fingering, Redhead, SPANKING, Teens (18+)]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:17:38
File Size: 350 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e200ad2ffbf6e/Yukki_Amey_-_Chained_and_Spanked_Hard_With_the_Paddle_for_Misbehaviour.mp4
Added: Jul 11, 2022 7:25 pm
Endless Hour - Part 01

screenshot

Nitta has been a quite good girl under Dr Lomp's dominance so far, however she sometimes gets him angry with her unacceptable behavior. In such occasions, to teach her the best, Dr Lomp never misses the chance to punish her fault. In this movie, Nitta will receive one-hour nonstop punishment, which she really deserves and needs. She will be given the opportunity to pick the torment instruments that she is afraid of most. As a novelty in Gr@!@s Stud!o, Dr Lomp will let the girl to use a sex toy, a vibrator, to get her more excited during she's receiving hard strokes on her poor slave flesh. Let's watch and see if desperate slave girl Nitta will really enjoy this long-term punishment or she will struggle again, though she has got a toy in her hand

[BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain, BBW]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:26:14
Resolution: 4096x2160
File Size: 3.90 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1202589dce30d/Endless_Hour_-_Part_01.mp4
Added: Jul 12, 2022 7:58 am
Violet / Twisted Flower 2

screenshot

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:28:05
File Size: 1005 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6a1d8df796c49/Violet_-_Twisted_Flower_2_1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 13, 2022 10:53 am
Kendra James / Catsuit Bound

screenshot

I find myself in yet another predicament at the hands of ShinyBound! My legs are spread wide open, my hands are bound behind my back and a strict crotch rope is rubbing in all the right places causing both pain and pleasure. The gag in my mouth is making me drool like crazy and all I can do is struggle to no avail.

[BDSM, Bondage, ball gag, Bondage, Boots, crotch rope, DID, drool, FETISH, GAG TALK, on camera tie, on screen rigging, predicament, pvc catsuit, Struggling]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:39
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 279 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0b4f085a2b486/Kendra_James_-_Catsuit_Bound.mp4
Added: Jul 13, 2022 7:59 pm
Chrissy Marie and Star Nine / Leathered Lesbian Domination

screenshot

Chrissy had recently confessed to her girlfriend Star that she has always wanted to try bondage so she was pleasantly surprised when she arrives at Star's place to find her dressed like a dominatrix in all leather. Now Star has Chrissy tightly bound on the bed and plans to have her way with her helpless lover. Chrissy is wearing a leather lingerie set complete with thigh high stockings and stiletto heels as well as a leather slave collar. Her wrists and ankles have been strapped into leather cuffs and she is tied spread eagle face down on the silky satin sheets. Star enters with a flogger in hand. She proceeds to blindfold Chrissy so she can't see what's going to happen to her next. Then she straps a ball gag tightly into Chrissy's mouth. Star begins to tease Chrissy with her fingertips running along her body. but the sensations quickly change when Star starts whipping her with the flogger. Chrissy squirms and moans as the flogging intensifies. Then Star switches to a studded leather paddle and gives Chrissy 10 hard swats. getting Chrissy used to what it's like to take punishment. This paddle is much more severe than the flogger and it's obvious in Chrissy's reaction when it first lands on her soft flesh. She begins to drool from her gagged mouth as she counts each stroke as instructed.

[BDSM, Bondage, Bound Orgasms, GAGGED WOMEN, LEATHER FETISH, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:15
File Size: 927 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/964cd1726eb21/Chrissy_Marie_-_Leathered_Lesbian_Domination.mp4
Added: Jul 15, 2022 8:49 am
Katie Kush, The Pope / Katie Kush: Brutal Predicament Bondage

screenshot

Katie Kush is mounted to the wall on a brutal device. It folds her in half and puts her cunt on full display. With her arms tucked behind her head, this slut isn't going anywhere. The Pope gets to work as Katie tries to squirm with very minimal results. At first she is teased, but eventually he rips her stockings open, revealing her wet pussy, aching to be used. He ties her nipples to her toes and rips orgasms from her pussy. The second scene has Katie in a grueling position with her arms pulled into a strappado, her legs strapped wide open. A weighted device hangs around her waist, holding her in place. The Pope begins a brutal assault on her with his flogger and she screams, begging for him to stop. He gives her a taste of the vibrator, but not enough for her to cum. He goes from the vibe to the flogger until Katie doesn't know up from down, finally allowing her to have an orgasm. In the final scene, Katie is suspended with leather belts holding her upside down with her legs split wide open. After toying with her for a bit, he goes to ripping non-stop orgasms from her willing whore hole

[BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Suspension, Pantyhose]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:45:57
File Size: 1.66 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0aa2533d28670/Katie_Kush_-_Brutal_Predicament_Bondage_720p.mp4