Author
x18000
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 30, 2023 7:50 pm
Duration: 00:30:49
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1369 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMATEUR SUB X: "PRINCESS CHARLLOTE FIRST SENSUAL FACESITTING - FULL VERSION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/26/22)
TAGS: SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, STOCKING FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BONDAGE FEMALE, BONDAGE SLAVEGIRL, TIED SLAVEGIRL, TIED FEMALE, BOUND SLAVEGIRL, BOUND FEMALE, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRUNETTE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FEMALE HUMILIATION, LESBIANS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZIL DOMINATION, BRAZIL MISTRESS, BRAZIL DOMINA, BRAZIL DOMINATRIX, BRAZILIAN WOMAN, BRAZILIAN FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN DOMINA, CHOKING, CHOKE, PUSSY SMOTHERING, PUSSY SMOTHER, CUNT SMOTHERING, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, EXECUTRIX, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful Charllote begins a very hot facesitting session on tied Sub X that is completely defenseless and cant escape from that punishment. We see this hot Goddess smothering real hard her slave with her evil ass and pussy. The poor slave tries to fight but cant do nothing about it because Mistress Charllote is so powerful on top.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:12:17
FileSize: 1852 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "BOOT A BALL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/21)
TAGS: BLONDE, TEASING, ASS TEASE, MISTRESS COURTNEY, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX DRESS, GLOSSY LATEX, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, PRO DOMINA, PAIN BITCH, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, SADISTIC WOMAN, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, YOUNG GODDESS, BDSM, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BEATDOWNS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUSTING, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Look at My boots - arnt they just gorgeous? So shiny? They go so perfectly with My PVC outfit. As the boots are new, they are feeling a little stiff and so I need to find a way to soften them up. My slaves balls are a great place to start.

As soon as I lower his boxers I can see how aroused he is by My shininess. I love the sound My boots make as they make contact with his balls. A beautiful THWACK. I kick My slave in the balls, over and over again, softening the hard PVC. Breaking his balls as I break in My boots...

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed
Added: Apr 30, 2023 10:36 pm
Duration: 00:05:38
FileSize: 537 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "SUFFER UNDER MY ASS THEN RIM ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/13/23)
TAGS: TOILET SLAVERY, BLONDE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, CHOKE, CHOKING, BREATHING TORTURE, MASKED SLAVE, UNDER FEMALE ASS, RIMJOB, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Mia returns to the dungeon, looking super hot in a PVC two piece bikini and fishnets, and comments "I can't believe I had a two hour nap". Her slave is locked in the trample floor and been stuck there waiting for at least two hours, that much we know. She asks him if he minded waiting and naturally he says no. To insure he's alert she hovers over him, waving her ass in his face and getting him excited to serve her. She then sits on his face smothering him under her ass. After a while he starts to thrash about but Mia is content sitting on him and stretches him to the limit. "Impress me" she tells him while she adjusts her bra revealing her nipples. When she finally shifts up she proceeds to bounce on his face so he never gets a deep breath.

After amusing herself with that she now turns into a forward position so she can rub his cock with her nylon covered feet. She tells him to hump them then removes her bottoms as she now wants a deep cleaning rim job. She lifts up her cheek so you can see the slaves tongue deeply probing her asshole. "Maybe if you're lucky I'll make you my full toilet" she tells him before turning to you and adding "I know you'd like to be my toilet."

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (537.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:08:05
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 647 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "LEATHER FACE SLAPPING AND SPITTING FOR MY PRISONERS" (720 HD)
TAGS: ROLEPLAY, ROLE PLAY, PRISON PLAY, SLAVE PRISONER, BDSM, DUNGEON, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, HARD FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, LEATHER MINISKIRT, MISTRESS COURTNEY, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BLONDE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, PRO DOMINATRIX, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, DEGRADATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINA, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My prisoners are tied up in the cells. It is cold, damp and dark. they wait there knowing soon they will hear the sound of My stiletto heels on the concrete floor. Whispering together, they discuss when they will be let out but what they do not realise is, is that I can hear them and they will be PUNISHED for talking!

The slaves hold their breath as they hear the CLICK CLICK of My heels on the floor, hoping for a smile as I enter. Thigh high leather boots and a matching leather shorts show off My beautiful legs. The leather gloves on My hands will be used for My pleasure.... SLAPPING those useless FACES!

The spit flies into one of the slaves faces, My knee makes contact with the other slaves BALLS, My LEATHER clad gloves hitting those cheeks with so much the skin turns red. Back handed slaps make the slaves gasp. Grabbing those PATHETIC faces and squeezing the pudgy cheeks before firing a series of slaps to each slave.

I am not messing around - these slaves will learn to obey Me.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed
Added: May 01, 2023 11:03 am
Duration: 00:12:15
FileSize: 1932 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "DO NOT ADDRESS THE FURNITURE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/13/23)
TAGS: IGNORE, IGNORING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, JEANS SHORTS, DENIM, SEXY SHORTS, SHORT SHORTS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT STOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, BETA BITCH, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, AMG, MMG, BETA MALE, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ARROGANT WOMAN, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Princess Alex is new to The Mean Girl Manor! So on this day Princess Amber and Princess Skylar we're being welcoming hosts - hanging out snacking, being super fucking hot (per usual) and getting to know her a little bit better.

Princess Alex is super excited when she hears about allllll of the fun things we have planned for her during her stay with us. She LOVES hearing that she'll be able to humiliate all of our slaves and do whatever she pleases with them, just like we do every day!

There are plentyyyy of losers lurking around here at The Mean Girl Manor to go around and she's rest assured that none of them are able to do so much as BREATH without our permission - and not without hers now too!

- Princess Mia

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed

Duration: 00:50:36
FileSize: 5420 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "EURO SLAVE TRYOUT - FULL LENGTH VERSION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/23)
TAGS: STOMPING, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE LIFESTYLE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, RIDING CROPS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, FOOD CRUSH, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BETA MALE, MASKED SLAVE, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Slave Tryout for a European Loserrrrr.

Full version of a 3 part series featuring Princess Amber and Princess Skylar.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (5.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 01, 2023 7:04 pm
Duration: 00:11:50
FileSize: 1883 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "BE HUMBLER FOR THE MEAN GIRLS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/04/23)
TAGS: AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, BLONDE, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, SEXY MINISKIRT, LEATHER MINISKIRT, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEATHER BOOTS, MASKED SLAVE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BALLS WHIPPING, WHIPPED, RIDING CROPS, CROPPING, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA BOY, PAIN, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CRUELTY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, BALL KICKING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, VIOLENT WOMAN, ARROGANT WOMAN, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: This beta bitch has been trying to prove itself worthy enough to become one of our “regular” slaves. Its always doing everything it can to be useful and offers up its body for our profit and entertainment. This particular loser has been studying our clips and has begged for the opportunity to serve Goddess Draya.

She was actually gonna be at the Manor but then one of her pay pigs told her he would pay for her and her alpha to go on vacation. So like why would bother to hang out and torment slaves when she can literally do that at any time! This slave was SUPER excited to prove itself for Draya that it even brought its humbler to present its balls to her… unfortunately for this loser, I got to be the one to DESTROY them hahahaha (and NO, I didn’t hold back!)

I like to torment losers mentally AND physically, which totally fucks them up in ways they couldn’t even imagine! I use my crop to smack its bulging nut sack. It really doesn’t take much to inflict pain on a slave in this device… but why not make this loser even humbler by going ALL OUT on its balls! Hahahaha

- Princess Amber

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed

Duration: 00:21:35
FileSize: 2291 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "ASIAN FAILURE TRYOUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/06/23)
TAGS: SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LATEX MINISKIRT, BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALLKICKING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, PAIN, BALL BUSTING, BALLS STOMPING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE DOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, ASIAN SLAVE, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, TRAMPLING IN SHOES, MOANING SLAVE, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, RIDING CROPS, CROPPING, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA BOY, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CRUELTY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, VIOLENT WOMAN, ARROGANT WOMAN, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Why New Slaves Suck So we hold "new slave tryouts" here at Mean Girl Manor fairly regularly. The problem is, new slaves almost ALWAYS suck. They make all these "promises", ask like a million questions, and then IF they show up...they take like 1 kick in the balls and quit. It is like a total waste of My time. That is why we have such a stringent "slave application process" to even get a tryout to serve Us.

You need to join Our American Mean Girls members site, fill out the slave application form, send a picture of your ID, send a deposit to prove you're serious, send proof of travel, yadda yadda yadda... You also need to be USEFUL to Us in some way! Like, will you take as much PAIN as we want to dish out to you? Can you at least film without some stupid mask on?? Or do you think you will just kneel there like a log while we spit onto your stupid mask?? (Like seriously, how the F do some of you think that makes for a good video???)

But to be honest, even after all THAT process and screening, most of them still suck! THIS is one such "slave". It did all of the above- although it "wasn't sure" how much pain it could take, and was "hesitant" about going without a mask. (Ugh...SO annoying!!) But it did everything I demanded and was a paying member of American Mean Girls, so...I decided to give it a chance to grovel at Our feet, and serve Us by suffering at Our feet. I knew things were going to be bad when it ANNOYED Me by texting me constantly and asking like a million questions as it drove in from another state the night before its tryout... And sure enough, I was right.

I had Princess Skylar with me (looking hot AF btw!) to help me beat this loser and test its limits, as it insisted on keeping its stupid mask on. (Again, for like the millionth time- we do NOT need more "masked foot slaves" and we cannot "humiliate" you with a stupid MASK on!! If you want to wear a mask in Our videos, you will need to take PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!) So this is the complete video of Us "welcoming" this pathetic new loser to Mean Girl Manor, taking it up to Our Mean Girl Throne Room, interviewing it, mocking it to its face, and putting it through its tryout. WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE A REAL-LIFE SLAVE TRYOUT WITH THE AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS.

Spoiler Alert- it does not do well and ends up getting kicked out of MGM. Think you can do better? Go join American Mean Girls members site and fill out the Slave Application, loser. We'll see.

- Princess Amber

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 01, 2023 11:45 pm
Duration: 00:05:35
FileSize: 719 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "SCISSOR SISTERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/01/23)
TAGS: DOUBLE DOMINATION, SATIN SHORTS, SEXY SHORTS, SHORT SHORTS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, LEATHER FETISH, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, TIGHT LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BLONDE, BETA MALE, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, MAN VS. WOMAN, MALE VS. FEMALE, WEAK SLAVE, WEAK MAN, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMEN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SCISSOR, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Princess Mia and Goddess Ivy are sisters in FemDom and today scissoring is on the menu. Sitting on the stairway you get a great perspective of these two gorgeous women as they use their legs as weapons around their slaves necks. The ladies chat and compare notes on how their slaves are taking the treatment and both use all their strength in squeezing their legs together as hard as they can.

As a bonus you get some great foot shots too and when Mia and Ivy decide they've worked their legs enough they just sit on their slaves faces instead.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (719.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:24:09
FileSize: 1490 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "SUFFERING IN HER ORBIT" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/01/23)
TAGS: BDSM, DUNGEON, BLONDE, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PVC, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX DRESS, GLOSSY LATEX, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, TEASING, TEASE, ASS FETISH, LATEX ASS, ASS TEASE, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPITS EATING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, MASKED SLAVE, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, HIGH HEELS LICKING, HEELS WORSHIP, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, TOES SUCKING, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, CBT, BETA MALE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Courtney, looking divine in her latex dress and stiletto heels, has he lucky sub attached to the bondage wheel, his hard cock exposed to her teasing fingers. Once he is hard, she decides to torment him, with lots of pegs, caressing him with conflicting sensations. She then rotates him, so his face is level with her perfect ass, so he can kiss through the tight latex and then even more so he can reach her shoes. Mistress then gives him an edging tease, denying his groan and begging for a release.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed
Added: May 02, 2023 5:48 pm
Duration: 00:19:55
FileSize: 1229 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "BONDAGE CHAIR SEX" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/01/23)
TAGS: MASKED SLAVE, LEATHER MASK, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, MILF DOMINATION, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, NAKED MISTRESS, NUDE, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, SEX SLAVE, SEX SLUT, **** SEX, FEMDOM SEX, **** FUCKING, COCK TEASE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sidonia has one of her sex slaves blindfolded in tight bondage and she delights in teasing him with her beautiful naked body. After he becomes fully aroused she makes good use of him, riding to orgasm, before leaving him frustrated until called upon again.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:09:36
FileSize: 434 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "HOW TO REWARD A BOOT BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/04/23)
TAGS: PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, MASKED SLAVE, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BOOTJOB, BOOT HUMPING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SALIVA, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SPERM, SEMEN, **** RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, **** HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, **** EJACULATION, **** MALE ORGASM, CUM BO BOOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, BOOT TEASE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BDSM, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MIND FUCK, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: My boot bitch took the whip very well today. When a man can satisfy My most sadistic moods, he gets rewarded. I give him permission to worship My boots and even hump them. Finally, I permit him to ejaculate on My over-knee boots, then make him clean everything with his tongue before locking him back in chastity.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed
Added: May 02, 2023 10:01 pm
Duration: 00:14:13
FileSize: 622 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX AND ALLIE HEART - STUCK IN VIRTUAL REALITY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/30/23)
TAGS: VR, VIRTUAL REALITY, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, BLONDES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, MASKED SLAVE, BDSM, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, **** HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: You ring the doorbell on what you think is going to be a normal dominatrix visit... Little do you know that once you stepped over that threshold, you've been trapped in an endless cycle of pleasure. You get strapped in. A blindfold? No. A complex headset gets placed over your eyes. Goodbye boy. Welcome to your new heaven.

A and cruel tease and denial scene all-in-one. He's stuck in VR. You're stuck in VR. We're stuck in VR. And we're all mad down here. Or whatever Willy Wonka said.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (623.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:13:53
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1052 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "KAYLIE AND MARIAH - HARD BALL BUSTING KICKS FOR CONTENT" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/23)
TAGS: YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, GYM LEGGINGS, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MOANING SLAVE, EXTREME DOMINATION, BLONDES, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, FAT SLAVE, FAT LOSER, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SADISTIC BLONDES, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PAIN BITCH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, HARDCORE BALLBUSTING, CRUEL BALL BUSTING, BITCH TORTURE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, SADISM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, USELESS BALLS, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, DESTROYED BALLS, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BALL DESTRUCTION, BREAKING BALLS, BRUTAL KICKS
DESCRIPTION: Kaylie is such a good ball kicker. And Mariah LOVES the sound. This slave is so fat and stupid, it's almost like this is the reason he was born. The girls can make money off him! They can kick his balls and make content for their websites. That is all he is good for. Making them money. Because he is too fat and broke to be useful in other ways. He is so pathetic. His complaining moaning voice. LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP IT PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN HURT! He has a small button dick and overly huge nuts from the full powered kicks we have given him over the years.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 03, 2023 12:21 am
Duration: 00:17:09
FileSize: 1152 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "NICOLE AND LANA - WALK WITH A DIRTY, SMELLY, FAT LOSER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/21/22)
TAGS: OUTDOORS, MASKED SLAVE, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SPITS EATING, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, STOMPING, JUMPING ON SLAVE, TRAMPLING, SNEAKERS, DIRTY SNEAKERS, MUDDY SNEAKERS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SNEAKER FETISH, SNEAKER DOMINATION, SNEAKER HUMILIATION, SNEAKER LICKING, SNEAKER WORSHIP, SNEAKER LICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, SNEAKER CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: All the same, sometimes it's funny to walk with this stupid fat man. He's really very dumb .. My friend Lana and I often go out with him to have fun. We take a picture of him and shoot him on video to show him to our mutual friends and have a good laugh. This fat pig is ready to carry out all our humiliating orders. We ordered him to jump into the mud and this idiot did it with a run .. haha .. and funny and disgusting at the same time .. What a stupid loser ..

..Nicole..

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:16:40
FileSize: 1118 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "AURORA AND SARAH - LET'S CHECK HOW OUR SLAVE LIVES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/04/22)
TAGS: MUDDY BOOTS, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, SMOKING, ASH EATING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT DOM, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SPITS EATING, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, DIRTY BOOTS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL TRAINING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, PATHETIC FEMALE, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT WOMAN, FEMALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Have you ever seen or thought about where and how nasty slaves live? Today my friend Aurora and I decided to visit our slave girl rose. Ugh, how disgusting it is .. she lives like a real pig .. rests in the garbage and eats pet food. I'm sure she's glad to see us! lol. We'll let her eat this nasty food and lick our shoes. We are kind today! But we don't want to stay in this dump for too long ... so we'll leave her here. Here is the place for her!

..Sarah..

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Added: May 03, 2023 1:38 am
Duration: 00:17:02
FileSize: 1146 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "AURORA AND SARAH - YOU DEFINITELY WANNA FRESHEN UP, PIG" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/02/22)
TAGS: OUTDOORS, MUDDY BOOTS, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, BOOTLICKER, BOOT DOM, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, DIRTY BOOTS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL TRAINING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, PATHETIC FEMALE, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT WOMAN, FEMALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Pig's place is a puddle, where else? After rose became a slave girl, Nicole put her in a puddle where she belongs. Today Aurora and Sarah decided to visit her and they brought a bowl for her to drink. "You've been sitting here all night and we think you're thirsty?" - Sarah asked and scooped muddy and dirty water from a puddle. rose began to sip nasty water from the bowl while the girls took pictures of her and laughed at her. They rolled their heavy boots in the mud and ordered the slave girl to lick this mess. rosa tried to clean the girls' dirty boots with her tongue, but they got dirty over and over again. Aurora and Sarah put boots on her head, dipping her face in the mud and ordering her to eat it. The slave girl ate a lot of dirt from the girls' boots and the ground .. Her face and tongue were all covered in mud and she felt as humiliated as possible.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:16:02
FileSize: 1070 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "NICOLE, JANE, LANA AND SAKURA - HUMILIATION FAT AND DISGUSTING PIG" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/17/22)
TAGS: GROUP DOMINATION, FOUR MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, JUMPING ON SLAVE, OUTDOORS, MUDDY SNEAKERS, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SNEAKER FETISH, DIRTY SNEAKERS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SNEAKER DOMINATION, SNEAKER HUMILIATION, SNEAKER LICKING, SNEAKER WORSHIP, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Nicole, Jane, Lana and Sakura hate this fat idiot, in their opinion, he is a complete nonentity and a loser. Today she decided to show him his place .. They brought him to an abandoned building to have fun and humiliate him. This dirty pig obeys all the girls' orders .. eats the ground, catches their spit, licks their dirty sneakers, dips his head in machine oil and much more .. This fat guy is even sometimes funny for girls and they laugh at him .. They don't understand how he can be such a pathetic loser .. just look at him! He was born to be humiliated! Today is a fun day for girls, which can't be said about this dumbass.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 03, 2023 7:32 pm
Duration: 00:14:22
FileSize: 966 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "NICOLE AND JANE - YOUR NASTY FACE AND FILTHY TONGUE WILL BE DIRTY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/06/22)
TAGS: AMATEUR, BLONDE, BOOT FETISH, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, SOLES WORSHIP, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SNEAKERS, SPITS EATING, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SNEAKER FETISH, DIRTY SNEAKERS, BDSM, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL TRAINING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SNEAKER DOMINATION, SNEAKER HUMILIATION, SNEAKERS LICKING, SNEAKERS WORSHIP, PATHETIC FEMALE, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT WOMAN, FEMALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My friend Jane and I like to have fun with all kinds of idiots like this whore. She is ready to do whatever we tell her .. Today we will have fun with her properly! Her filthy tongue will turn black with dirt, and her nasty face will become wet with our saliva! This slut deserves a lot of humiliation, so we don't feel sorry for her at all .. lol. Let the fun begin!

..Nicole..

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (967.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:06:40
FileSize: 774 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "AMELIA'S BRUTAL FACE CRUSH AND ASS REWARD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/03/23)
TAGS: TOILET SLAVERY, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, REDHEAD, RED HEAD, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Amelia's ass is big and rock hard and nothing excites her more than setting it on a slaves face and subjecting him to the brutal crushing impact it offers. To add to the fun Amelia has her slave cuffed to her most solid bench where there will be no escape or no relief. Sure there will be pleasure for him when she lets him give her nice long licks up and down her butt crack and over her anus but she will also sit for long periods of time with his face buried under her ass and also have him turn his head sideways so he gets nothing but the crush. Along the way Amelia blasts the slave with a few really nasty farts as well before making him her toilet.

If you like face sitting, ass smother, ass licking, toilet play and punishment by ass this clip is one you will want to add to your collection.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (775.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 04, 2023 12:37 am
Duration: 00:05:55
FileSize: 575 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALE WORSHIP: "ERIN EVERHEART AND JOSH RIVERS #805" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/24/23)
TAGS: 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, ORAL SEX, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE ORGASM

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (575.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:15:23
FileSize: 952 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "STRAPON QUEENS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/27/23)
TAGS: MILF DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BDSM, DUNGEON, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, KNEE HIGH HEELS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LATEX FETISH, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, NYLON, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BLONDE, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, PROSTATE MASSAGE, DOUBLE PENETRATION, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, SPITROASTED, SPITROAST, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESSES, ENGLISH MISTRESSES, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMMES, UK DOMINAS, UK DOMINATRIX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, HARD STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ANAL STRETCHING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Miss Ruby Marks and Suzanna Maxwell are wearing their big strapon dicks, their lucky sub on his knees, as they demand he rubs and sucks their rubber phalluses, getting them ready for the hard pegging to come. He is then bent over the bench, asshole exposed, stretched and fingered by their gloved hands until he is begging to be taken. They take turns at both ends, making him airtight as they ram into him in an intensely sensual dominating spitroast, until they are satisfied with their work.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed
Added: May 04, 2023 10:19 pm
Duration: 00:11:56
FileSize: 1799 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "WORSHIP YOUR SHINY GODDESS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/22)
TAGS: FULLY FASHIONED NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, SATIN FETISH, SHINY SATIN BLOUSE, LATEX MINISKIRT, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, MISTRESS COURTNEY, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BLONDE, MASKED SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, NYLON FEET SMELLING, NYLON FEET SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, PRO DOMINATRIX, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SILKY STOCKINGS, NYLON FEET LICKING, FOOT TEASE, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, STRICT MISTRESS, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FOOT GAGGING
DESCRIPTION: My slave is undergoing training as My new personal slave. I like to show My methods for rewards and punishment. Today We will be focusing on rewards he may receive depending on how well he pleases Me. I will allow him to look at My beautiful body dressed in a SATIN blouse, PVC skirt, FULLY FASHIONED stockings, suspender belt and My favourite Louboutin heels.

I smother My slave with My satin covered breasts and then tease his erect cock with My stockinged foot. Im going to allow him to kiss My PVC bottom before moving onto My LUXURY heels. Very carefully he is going to kiss, lick and worship My most beautiful heels. When I am satisfied with his work, he will be allowed to kiss his way up My beautiful, soft, silky NYLONS to the suspender belt and back down. Worshipping My beautiful legs and clothing. he will worship My feet through the nylons, I want to thrust My foot into his mouth and make him gag on My delicious toes.

As a final teaser, Im going to allow him to park his nose right between My cheeks, sniffing My ass. A few kisses and then he is dismissed. he will be sure to carry out his duties perfectly if he wishes to ever have the opportunity to be this close to My divine body again.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:13:08
FileSize: 1979 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "CASADEI LEATHER BOOT WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/09/22)
TAGS: ASS FETISH, ASS KISSING, ASS TEASE, MISTRESS COURTNEY, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BLONDE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, BDSM, KNEE HIGH HEELS, PRO DOMINATRIX, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINA, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: My slave is bound tightly into My arm binder, he likes to touch and today is all about self control... he may only touch when I allow him. As he is at the right height, Im going to allow his lips to graze My nylon covered bottom as My leather skirt is so short it doesn't cover it!

Then onto My leather Casadei boots. I want him to kiss, lick and sniff the soft, LUXURY leather. So expensive beneath his lips. Still unable to touch Me, only his mouth is allowed the pleasure of touching Me. That big tongue will lick the bottom of My boots, cleaning them. Such a good little boot licker.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 05, 2023 2:51 am
Duration: 00:20:42
FileSize: 1374 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "DORI AND RADA - GREAT WELCOME FOR RADA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/23)
TAGS: SWEATY FEET, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, LEATHER PANTS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BRUNETTE, LICK THE URINAL CLEAN, TOILET FETISH, TONGUE CLEAN, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET LICKING, TOILET WORSHIP, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, SALIVA, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: "My friend Rada will be here soon! You lie down like a rug.. she will wipe her shoes on you! You clean the toilet! You will be our footrest!" - Dori gave orders to her slaves. adele lay down like a carpet. monica started to clean the toilet. sofia stood up like a footstool. After a while, Rada came. "Oh, hi! Are you waiting for me already? LOL" - Rada said and hugged Dori. She wiped her dirty shoes on adele's tongue and then she took off her shoes. "Do you see this old woman? Look how good she cleans the toilet!" - Dori said and started brushing monica's teeth with a toilet brush. The girls laughed and went into the room. They put their feet on the stand - sofia and called the rest of the slaves. The girls chatted about various topics while adele and monica sniffed and kissed their sweaty socks. "Take off our socks and worship our bare feet!" - Dori ordered. All three whores started licking the feet of Dori and Rada faithfully. The girls continued to communicate and humiliate the morally miserable slaves. "I want to smoke! Bring me cigarettes!" - Rada ordered the old woman. Rada used monica as a human ashtray and spat into her mouth while adele and sofia continued to worship Dori's feet.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 2610 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VL PRODUCTIONS: "THE HUMAN TOTEM POLE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/05/23)
TAGS: PAIN, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MILF DOMINATION, BDSM, DUNGEON, GROUP DOMINATION, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, LATEX, PVC, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BRUNETTE, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LATEX BOOTS, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, NIPPLE PLAY, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, BONDAGE SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BOUND SLAVE, TIED UP SLAVE, ROPE BONDAGE, DICK SLAPPING, DICK PUNCHING, BALL SLAPPING, GLOVES, MULTIPLE MISTRESSES, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, KNEEING, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX
DESCRIPTION: We have 4 slaves back to back tied with rope to a whipping post. We encircle them like sharks, spitting on them, in their mouths, slapping them in the face and cock, stomping on their toes with our heels, kneeing them in the balls, punching their dicks and verbally humiliating them. it was a delightful afternoon!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 05, 2023 8:27 pm
Duration: 00:10:22
FileSize: 763 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOM FOR FUN: "MISTRESS COURTNEY - DON'T CALL ME SHORT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/22/22)
TAGS: LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, FETISH CLOTHING, RIDING PANTS, JODHPUR PANTS, JODHPURS, RIDING OUTFIT, RIDING CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, PAIN, JUMPING ON SLAVE, STOMPING, TRAMPLING, KICKING, BEATDOWNS, BEATING, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, UK DOMME, UK DOMINA, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, BLONDE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, BDSM, PRO DOMINATRIX, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE, YOUNG DOMINA, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: The bombshell Miss Courtney has a small punishment in mind for that slave, because she heard that he called her short and the short Mistresses are not brutal and cruel.

Dressed in white jodhpurs and black leather jacket having her beautiful over knee flat leather boots on Miss Courtney will punish that slave by kicking him, stomping him, jumping on him and trampling him absolutely full weight the entire clip. To be fair the slave suffers a lot during the clip, but he is not very noisy this time. He moans from time to time. The helpless slave is lying on the freezing cold floor absolutely surrendered taking all the pain from Miss Courtney. He is totally at her mercy the entire clip. The trampling is on the slave's chest and stomach all the time. There is trampling on his back just for a moment only. You can see also how red is the slave's front during the clip. Pretty sure the slave learnt his lesson very well. And of course the slave is left out there on the cold floor at the end of the clip.

Slow motion moment is added for some of the great kicks. You can enjoy also some great, merciless and cruel jumps, stomps and kicks. You know the style of Miss Courtney very well. So enjoy it again. Just a fantastic clip.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (763.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:33:10
FileSize: 2240 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ZEPHY: "USED AS A FUCK CHAIR, THEN CH0KED OUT WITH FEET!!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/02/22)
TAGS: FUCK MAT, CUCK, CHOKE OUT, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPITS EATING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, FEMDOM SEX, **** SEX, FUCKING, SEX SLAVE, SEX SLUT, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, VAGINAL SEX, FOOT GAGGING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, THROAT STANDING, THROATSTANDING, RIMMING, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, **** ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ORAL SEX, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PUSSY TEASE, ASS TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, AMATEUR, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, ZEPHIANNA, PERSONAL SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: I'm horny AF!!! This is one of the rare times my stud isn't available to fuck me, so I use cucky's loser boner and thoroughly degrade him while working myself into several goddess orgasms!! I like to put my foot on his face because I own him, and make him kiss my foot while I lay down my first. I trash talk him about what a pathetic loser he is and how he's lower than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes (that he licks!), and how my stud get to bust inside me while cucky kisses my feet! I spit in his mouth a few times then turn him upside down and make him into a fuck chair! This is the PERFECT position--cucky's a fuck throne while I keep my feet pressed into his face...telling him I'd rather look at my beautiful feet than his stupid face!!

I also sit on his face and grind my pussy, then turn around and fuck his face some more--making sure cucky licks my dirty asshole clean (my stud likes it that way). loser gets his face spit on again and I STOMP his FACE repeatedly with my foot which makes me cum again! My foot is shoved deep into his mouth until he gags on it, and I lay down another one! After several incredible orgasms, I relax for a bit in my human throne and command cucky to lick my goddess feet...which starts to turn me on again and I work another AMAZING orgasm!! he's so low and pathetic that his life isn't really worth much to me...so while fucking him (and because it was SO HOT), I ch0ke out this loser with my feet!! I press the ball of my foot into his throat and my other foot on his face so he can't breath, and eventually passes o-u-t (which makes me cum again). After a bit, he starts to wake back up so I stand over him and press my foot hard into his throat, this time making him go under for good. he is left like that: upside down with a boner. Used as a sex slave, and 'ended' by my powerful feet!!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: May 06, 2023 12:56 am
Duration: 00:26:12
FileSize: 1810 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS MEDEA MORTELLE: "NEIGHBOR PUNISHED WITH BREATHPLAY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/05/23)
TAGS: LATEX FETISH, WETLOOK LATEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LATEX PANTS, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, TIGHT LATEX PANTS, SHINY FETISH, OXYGEN LESS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT DOM, BONDAGE, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, STEEL CUFFS, PUSSY SMOTHER, PUSSY SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BRUNETTE, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

dead_link_removed

Duration: 00:08:57
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 2039 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PANIC LOVERS EXTREME: "ANGELINA 004 - FACESITTING SMOTHER, PUNCHING" (4K)
TAGS: EXTREME DOMINATION, BLONDE, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, WRAPPED BONDAGE, PLASTIC WRAP BONDAGE, MUMMIFICATION, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, TOPLESS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, PANTY FETISH, PANTIES, AMATEUR, OXYGEN LESS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, PUSSY SMOTHER, PUSSY SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS
DESCRIPTION: Angelina says: My slave's been really bad trying to lick my pussy in one of our previous shots so I decided to punish him for it. He's wrapped in cling film, laying on the wooden floor, I sit on his face allowing him to only grab the minimum amount of oxygen needed, I also punch his stomach and his dick quite a lot.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot