Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 10, 2021 8:04 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Kerri - Pantyhose on a Matrass
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 389 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/24d020460a6b3/pantyhose14649.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 10, 2021 8:24 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Wouldn't you rather tie me up and make me cum in my pantyhose!
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:18
Size: 792 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/54c9fce7bd00f/pantyhose14652.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Video released 11-06-2021

Name: Casey Norhman, Karla - Girls love their legs glowy and shiny
Duration: 00:23:39
Size: 1.36 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d024185239cef/pantyhose14653.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 11, 2021 7:13 pm
MS.Clark has all the boys attention. But this particular boy is failing and seems to focused on more then her ass and boobs. Ms.Clark has noticed he is always staring at her feet especially when she is dipping and dangling her stilettos. Ms.Clark is curios and decides to confront her student. Ms.Clark already has her shoe dangling off her foot as she is talking to him. Ms.Clark sees where his eyes are focused and can tell by the bulge in his pants her suspicions are correct. Ms.Clark decides she will make an agreement with him if she allows him to cum from her nylon feet he will have to completely change his grades. Ms.Clark cannot have anyone low her teacher GPA. Ms.Clark takes off her shoes and puts her nylon soles in his face and without her student talking she has her answer.Crystal makes her student cum on all over her feet and ankles this shows off the sticky load to remind him off there agreement.

Name: Teacher Ms Clark Footjob Agreemen
Duration: 00:10:01
Size: 589 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/235be990bded3/pantyhose14650.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 11, 2021 7:33 pm
Alexis Tae needs a raise she asks her boss Paisley but she wont seem to budge. Alexis has noticed her staring at her perfect nylon clad legs and feet. Alexis decides she will try something. Alexis slips off her heels and begins to drag her feet up Paisley's pantyhose covered legs. Alexis doesn't listen to Paisley's protest as she moves her foot to Paisley's crotch. Paisley changers her face and begins to moan. Paisley tries to resist but cannot help but to come to orgasm. Paisley cannot take it any more and agrees to Alexis demands as she cum in her pantyhose.

Name: Alexis Tae Makes Boss Cum In Pantyhose
Duration: 00:08:29
Size: 318 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4f75ed51646ce/pantyhose14651.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 11, 2021 8:11 pm
Kaylee came home to find her step son's college report card in the mail. When she opened it and found out that he is failing half his classes, she approached Danny to discuss why his grades are so bad. Danny was doing is normal lazy thing, sitting on the couch watching television.
When she asked Danny about the grades, he said he is doing his best. Kaylee felt that this is something that his step-father really needs to know about. Danny knows that his step-father will stop paying for college if his grades continue to decline and begs is step mom not to tell his step-father. Danny is willing to do whatever it takes to keep his step-father from seeing this report card.
Kaylee smiles and tells Danny she will think about what is best for his future, in the meantime she tells him to give her a foot massage. Danny cringes and complains that she had been working all day. Her stocking covered feet are sweaty and stinky. She laughs and reminds him of the failing report card. Danny massages her feet for a few minutes as his step mom smirks at him. She then tells him to kiss her feet; reluctantly and uncomfortable he kisses the bottoms of her sweaty feet.
Kaylee is enjoying smothering his face with her sweaty stockings and laughing at him squirming under her feet. She tells Danny that his step-father doesn't have a very big cock, which makes her step son very uncomfortable. He doesn't want to hear about things like that. She doesn't care, and tells Danny to remove his pants and start stroking his cock so she can see how big it gets. As hot as his step mom is, Danny is becoming very uncomfortable now but can't afford to have his step-dad find out about his grades so he does exactly what she says.
Kaylee smiles and gets very excited to see her step son's cock is much bigger than her husband's cock. She moves her stocking covered feet down to her step son's big hard cock and rubs her feet all over his cock and balls. He can't help it; his step mom is so hot and now she's stroking his cock with her nylon covered feet. He gets harder and harder, she strokes his cock until he blows his load all over her stocking covered feet. She smiles with pleasure as she tells Danny to clean up the mess he made on her feet. Danny, big sigh......”my own fucking cum”? His step mom simply replies, “Report Card”. She laughs as she tells him that this will get him through tomorrow, they will need to discuss his grades again tomorrow, if he doesn't want her to tell his step-father.

Name: Princess Kaylee - StepMom Bad Grade Blackmail
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:09:39
Size: 439 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ddf6ec07fb2e0/pantyhose14654.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 6:25 pm
LETS MAKE HIM RED! Says the girls as they sit their nice asses ontop of their beta. They take turns sitting on his face and his body. He is so fucking scrawny its disgusting. It makes sitting on him even more fun because he really suffers. Making him not breathe while in chastity is a fun game for princesses to play! LOL His veins pop out of his head and his eyes get bigger as he stares at Avas pussy in her tight body suit. Amber even leaves fishnet marks on his head because she was such full weight on him. This is what he gets for being ugly and disgusting. Girls sitting on him because he doesn’t matter in this world and deserves to be smothered til he is in the ground.

Name: Amber, Ava - Smother Scrawny Beta Boy - Femdom Smothering
Duration: 00:11:02
Size: 1.18 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/51c8b43e46194/pantyhose14655.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 7:23 pm
A petite dominant girlfriend in a sexy blouse and black fishnet tights practices various facesitting positions, sometimes diluting it with a hard fullweight trampling on the head of a slave. Kira does not spare her obedient servant at all, therefore she sits on his face with all her weight, thus the slave holds his Empress only with his neck. But when such a beautiful ass in fishnet pantyhose sits on your face, you do not think at all about how difficult it is for you, but only about how lucky you are to be worthy of giving your face instead of a chair for such a Goddess that you are not worthy. It can be seen that it is very difficult for the slave to breathe because the ass of the Goddess sits right on his nose and tightly closes his mouth, yes this is fullweight ass smothering femdom to. But if the human-furniture slave thought that this was the best thing that happened to him, then he was wrong, because Mistress Kira suddenly decided to lower her pantyhose and sit on the slave’s face in only panties. Only thin thongs separate the nose of the slave from the fragrant anal hole of the young Goddess during facesitting in panties.

But the slave should not receive only such undeserved pleasure and the demolition of the Queen, therefore, lastly, Kira arranged for him a hardcore head trampling. The Mistress ordered the slave to lie on the bare parquet floor and with both feet stood on his head with all her weight, absolutely no soft pillow or rug under the slave’s head gives its effect – you will see from the slave’s face and emotions that he is in unbearable pain, but the Mistress does not care. Because Kira very loves head standing trampling fullweight.

Name: Mistress Kira - Hot Petite Girlfriend Facesitting In Fishnet Pantyhose
Duration: 00:09:51
Size: 663 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cdb52738c66fc/pantyhose14656.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Name: Money Goddesss - Sheer black pantyhose tease
Duration: 00:07:30
Size: 340 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/dadee30325b89/pantyhose14658.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 8:16 pm
Name: Jamie Daniels – Husband Pantyhose Sniffer
Duration: 00:06:11
Size: 226 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f0d61fefa3e89/pantyhose14657.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 8:32 pm
You are My plaything, My toy.. And I’ve called you here for a little game. you get weak and aroused just by being in My presence. So it’s not long before you’re naked and on your knees in front of Me, obeying My commands to stroke My property. you’re leaking on the edge but the fun has only begun. I order you to put your hands behind your back and handcuff your wrists. My hard property now begging for any attention. Haha, this is about My fun with you toy! I tease and torment you as I remove My PVC jacket…then unzip My PVC skirt. you’re struggling in those cuffs but there is no way you’re getting out of them! I tease you until I break you and you’re on the floor far beneath Me! In surrender under My heels. A begging, broken, cuffed plaything for My wicked games.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Handcuffed, Teased and Tormented
Duration: 00:12:10
Size: 591 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2212846c852e8/pantyhose14659.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 12, 2021 8:51 pm
I dont need to say a word. All you need is pantyhose. Tan legs, rein**** toes.

Name: Christy Berrie - Silent Pantyhose
Duration: 00:04:54
Size: 361 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/dfbd24f4e5636/pantyhose14660.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 13, 2021 7:46 am
Description:

Custom Clip Request

Scene 1: Blackmail (1-2 min).

You are an employee in a company. One day, you are working at your desk. You should be dressed in office lady suit (black jacket, white shirt, black skirt, black pantyhose, high heels, no underwear). Your boss comes to you and opens his phone to show you a picture. You surprisingly found this photo turned out to be your nude photo. Desperately, you know that now you have to follow all his orders. Then, you followed him into his office.

Scene 2: nipple orgasm (around 6 min).

You stand in front of your boss’s desk. The first order you receive is to take off all tops. Although you feel very helpless, embarrassed, and ashamed, you have to take off your jacket and shirt according to the order (the motion should not be too fast). Then your boss walks to your side and begins to caress, knead and play with your breasts and nipples. Soon your nipples become aroused and hard. You beg him to stop but it’s useless. As he constantly kneads your breasts and nipples, reluctant pleasures come to you like waves. Your body starts to tremble, you start to stand unsteady, and your moans grow louder and louder. But you must follow the order that you must stand still. You attempt to struggle the reluctant pleasure, try to beg him to stop. Useless! Finally, you reach a nipple orgasm. (During all the process, the camera should focus on your whole body, your facial expression, your trembling legs and your breasts)

Scene 3. Masturbation (around 5 min).

After the nipple orgasm, you receive the second order to take off the skirt. You slowly follow the order in a mood of fear and shame (now only black pantyhose and high heels remaining). Then the boss gives you a vibrator and order you to masturbate yourself until you have another orgasm. More importantly, you have to stand still during all the process. He watches you teasing your own breast, vibrating your own clit through the pantyhose, moaning, screaming and finally reaching another orgasm.

Scene 4. Remote control vibrator (around 6 min).

The final order you receive is to pull your pantyhose down, stuff the vibrator into your vagina, and then pull the pantyhose up. Then you put on all your clothes and go back to your desk. When you just begin to do your work again, the vibrator begins to buzz in your vagina because the boss turns it on using a remote. You want to focus on the work but the pleasure brought by the vibrator would not allow you. You keep your legs together close but it is no use. You want to moan but you have to endure or cover your mouth because there is someone else in the office (no real other person is needed, just imagination). After about one minute, the phone rings and you answer the phone with your shaky voice. After you finish your phone call, the vibrator stops and you stand up to pour yourself a glass of water. However, when you are halfway through, the vibrator starts to buzz again. The intense stimulation makes it almost impossible for you to walk even stand normally. You have to give up the water and walk back to your desk with difficulty and sit down. Finally, you are to orgasm by the continuous vibration inside your vagina in your own office. (The camera should focus in the expression on your face and the beautiful leg covered with black pantyhose and the vagina).

The end.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, TOYS, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, MADE TO STRIP, MADE TO CUM.
Keywords: custom clip, black pantyhose, angel the dreamgirl, damsel in, male domination, female training, tights fetish.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl / Onlyfans 591 - 2020-06-20 Bad Dirty Thing Happen - short version of 591 clip!
Duration: 00:13:30
Size: 595 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9c56c3c529401/angel_the_dreamgirl_20-06-2020.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 13, 2021 7:56 pm
Amateur girl in pantyhose outdoor
Name: Im wald verlaufen...!
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:08:24
Size: 114 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/2429b015621fb/pantyhose14662.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 14, 2021 6:11 pm
Claudie in ultrasheer pantyhose teasing you with her hosed feet.

Name: Claudie - Sheer Pantyhose Tease
Duration: 00:11:44
Size: 217 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8a2b1c5b6b29b/pantyhose14661.mp4