Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 06, 2024 1:12 pm
You get to watch the beautiful Rachelle Summers getting ready to go out in this hot candid nylon teaser! You get in really close as a completely unaware Rachelle finishes off her makeup, dressed in only underwear and sheer-to-waist pantyhose. There are great views of her perfect nylon soles, legs and her amazing ass whilst she uknowningly poses and pouts in the mirror, then stands and slips on a sexy, figure-hugging dress. After getting dressed, Rachelle poses in her pantyhosed feet and then sits on the sofa, crossing her legs and pointing her sheer nylon toes as she checks her phone. You get in really close and she lays back with her sheer nylon soles resting right in front of you. Rachelle dangles her feet, crosses her legs, absent-mindedly flexing and stretching her sexy toles and soles. Finally, she lays on her front with her soles up, as she plays with her phone and you get a great view of her pantyhosed toes slowly wiggling right before your eyes!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Watching Rachelle's Hot Body & Nylon Feet As She Gets Ready
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:56
Size: 545 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f16fdac7cf2ea/pantyhose9486.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 6:11 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Breathtaking girl Alissa Foxy masturbating on the stairs
Duration: 00:10:47
Size: 145 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/af1f6edd14f11/pantyhose20633.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 6:30 pm
I am literally going to fuck My slave's cock today, to stimulate it both from the outside and from the inside. Instead of this cock penetrating anything, as My slave surely dreams, it will be penetrated, for My amusement. I know that he can't refuse Me, that he must suffer in pain at the same moment he feels pleasure. But I can also see he likes it, his cock gets harder and harder with each penetration. The solid metal rod slips deep in the shaft and I can feel its curved edges as I jerk it up and down. I own this cock, and My slave understands that I can do whatever I want with it: fuck it any way I want, ruin his orgasms whenever I'm in the mood to, completely drain his balls of cum if I feel like it. Fucked like never before, he will cum repeatedly, as I milk him dry. Over and over.

Name: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined orgasms by cock penetration
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:14:46
Size: 573 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/91bb34010d56a/pantyhose20641.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 6:43 pm
Name: 313a - Ala in suntan pantyhose
Duration: 00:09:46
Size: 400 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9d82e773d223f/313a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 7:12 pm
So piggy, how many fun trips to the ATM did ya take today? Hmm, only 5 huh? And you thought that would be an appropriate amount to satisfy my needs? Tsk tsk tsk… I know your inferior male brain has trouble processing simple things but you and I both know that is not nearly enough. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you enjoy when I punish you for being inadequate… that you like being locked up… You enjoy being whipped into shape.

Name: Trixie Banks - Stretching It Out Intentionally
Duration: 00:07:03
Size: 1.14 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ab40849de264b/pantyhose20656.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 7:26 pm
Pepper comes home from work and lays down on her bed. She admires her pantyhose legs as she waits for her girlfriend Dixie to get home from work because she has a surprise for her. When Dixie gets home she seems a little bummed out-she had to fire someone at work earlier. Pepper takes this opportunity to give her girlfriend some snuggles and also share her surprise with her. Pepper says that she's ready to indulge in Dixie's new found interest in bondage. Dixie couldn’t be anymore excited since she thought every time she talked about it that Pepper just seemed to ignore it. Dixie runs off to grab rope and tells Pepper to get undressed while she's gone. Pepper strips everything off except for her pantyhose since she knows they really turn her girlfriend on.

When Dixie comes back, she's kept her pantyhose on and has a bag full of kinky goodies. Dixie brings out the rope and ties Pepper's hand behind her back, then ties a chest harness. The two women make out and Dixie fondles her girlfriend amidst the tying. She gags her lovely girlfriend with ball gag then has her lay down on the bed. Dixie rips open the gusset on Pepper's pantyhose and licks her pussy until she has an orgasm. Dixie then ties a tight crotch rope between her legs and gets her ankles tied. She takes out the drooly ball gag and the two make out. Dixie sits on Pepper's face and Pepper makes her cum. Dixie isn't finished yet though. She sits her up and puts a pair of her worn panties in Pepper's mouth and seals them in with bondage tape. She lays her back down and grabs the hitachi. She climbs on top of Pepper and both girls grind their pussies against the hitachi until they both cum together from the vibes. Dixie kisses Pepper over her gag, stands back and watches as Pepper gyrates her dripping wet pussy on the crotch rope in hopes of yet another orgasm.

Name: Pepper Kester & Dixie Comet - Pantyhose Bedroom Bondage Lesbians
Duration: 00:26:48
Size: 1.54 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f493c63c8f2ea/pantyhose20658.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 7:42 pm
Name: Vina - Hot Brunette In Pantyhose Gives A Dildo Footjob
Duration: 00:31:02
Size: 378 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9a32c488a5579/pantyhose20659.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 06, 2024 7:55 pm
You’ve bought me all of my drinks so far and I haven’t paid much attention to you in the short time we’ve been here so I think we have a simp alert. LOL I’ll just keep teasing you with my long gorgeous legs and my sexy heels. Or maybe you’d rather have my pantyhose shoved down your throat as you stroke to my bare legs. Oops, I see your shaft twitching…. Not only are you a simp put you’re also a pantyhose perv too…. And I thought It couldn’t get any worse LOL. Stroke harder….. give me a good story to tell my boyfriend tonight when he’s ramming me LOL. My oh my you really did make a mess!

Name: Heather Highborne - Simp Alert At The Bar
Duration: 00:08:35
Size: 327 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/552b3e8106bed/pantyhose20651.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 11:50 am
Thank you for coming in, you have quite the resume. Here are your new job title options… Pantyhose boy, leg loser, stocking sucker, humiliated hose humper, underdesk footrest, foot wipe wimp, shoe licking loser, pedicure peasant. Which one of those gets your dick hardest? Hmmm? Oh come now, I’m being serious… I’m really offering you this… don’t tell me that this isn’t a dream come true for ya…

Name: Heather Highborne - Office Under Desk Foot Rest
Duration: 00:09:25
Size: 1.00 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aa063f259b66d/pantyhose20652.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 1:34 pm
Gorgeous Miss Jasmine is lounging and wearing nothing but pantyhose and stilettos. “I just love suntan pantyhose” she says as she runs her hands up and down her legs. Jasmine calls her slave over to start worshiping her shoes but not for long as she wants to feel her foot in his mouth. She tells him to suck and get her feet nice and wet. As she sucks she looks at you and asks if you wish you were at her feet rather than him.

Jasmine talks through this video talking about her feet and legs and ass and her hose. The slave never skips a beat though even when she pulls the foot out and slaps his face with it. She gets up on all fours to torment him with her ass but tells him to kiss her legs. Then she is back sitting as the slaves tongue runs up and down the soles of her feet. She talks about how her essence gets imbedded in the fabric of her hose and then goes on her knees again so her pathetic bitch can give her ass cheeks a thorough kissing.

Name: Club Stiletto FemDom - Pantyhose Reward For Eager Slave
Resolution:1080p
Duration: 00:06:16
Size: 459 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d89e6a8fa0748/pantyhose9472.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 6:36 pm
Name: Red Rose - Big nylon ass in hotel
Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 77.2 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3256900a94b1b/pantyhose20657.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 7:16 pm
Chrissy has been sold as a slave girl to pay off her gambling debts. She has just been delivered to her new home with her hands cuffed behind her back, wearing nothing but a garter, thigh high stockings and high heels. Mistress Star calls her new slave girl into the room and slave Chrissy walks in apprehensively. She is nervous and doesn’t know what to expect. Mistress Star has her kneel in front of her and tells her new slave that there is no need to be nervous because she no longer has any control over the situation. She teases her with the crop as she tells slave Chrissy that she is now her property and she will address her as Mistress. Then she has her slave stand up for inspection. She tightens the cuffs around her wrists. She tests how well she can follow orders by having her turn around for her, walk, then kneel again. “If I take those cuffs off you, are you going to be a good, obedient piece of property?” she asks. Slave Chrissy responds “Yes Mistress”. Slave Chrissy really doesn’t want to be sent back to the people who sent her here so she is eager to please her new Mistress. Her cuffs are removed and her training continues as she is ordered to stand, turn and walk again. Mistress Star then instructs her to put her hands on her head and slowly lower herself down into a squat position. She is then ordered to put her hands on her inner thighs and pull her legs open. Mistress Star tells her that is the position she should take when she is told to present herself. “Yes Mistress” she replies. Mistress Star is pleased with how well the training is going and decides to collar her new slave, explaining that as long as slave Chrissy continues to mindlessly obey her and anticipate her wants and needs then she will be safe in her new home. To be continued…

Name: Chrissy Marie & Star Nine - Star's New Slave Girl, part one
Duration: 00:08:30
Size: 366 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d781450e62a26/pantyhose20653.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 7:29 pm
Mistress Star is showing her new slave Chrissy what will happen if she misbehaves even moderately, adding that if she misbehaves more than moderately she might just dispose of her! Slave Chrissy’s wrists are bound in leather mitts and stretched high up over head. She is gagged with a red ball gag and nipple clamps are applied. Mistress Star begins tormenting her slave by pulling on the chain of the nipple clamps, then she grabs a flogger to begin the real punishment! She flogs her ass, back, pussy and tits as slave Chrissy quietly mmpphhss and whimpers through her gag, trying to endure her punishment like a good girl. Mistress Star warns her that she has much more implements she can use of her if she really misbehaves! Once she is finished flogging her slave she leaves her there with her arms still bound overhead, helplessly struggling and drooling on herself, where she will remain until Mistress Star decides she has another use for her!

Name: Chrissy Marie & Star Nine - Star's New Slave Girl, part two
Duration: 00:09:10
Size: 396 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e7dc51ba9eba7/pantyhose20654.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 7:59 pm
Name: Anny Walker - Stepsister Loves Sucking Dick And Ripped Pantyhose
Duration: 00:15:01
Size: 407 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3532dae49aee5/pantyhose20662.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Aug 07, 2024 8:12 pm
Sinn Sage and Kymberly Jane join Tracy Jordan in another epic BatTracy adventure of tricks, traps, knockouts, pantyhose worship, bondage, sexy kisses and secret surprises!

Poison Ivy is after the plans and data of new plant compounds that the super smart scientist Doctor Alex has been researching. Ivy sneaks into Dr. Alex's lab and kisses her with her special lipstick that will put women under her control. Soon Dr. Alex falls to the ground resting and must obey everything Ivy commands. Ivy takes the research, then ties up Dr. Alex and leaves her as bait for BatTracy to find. Ivy leaves her special lipstick with the doctor and instructs her to kiss BatTracy with it when she arrives and unties her. Meanwhile BatTracy is at home in her regular clothes. When she hears that Ivy has broken into the lab, she gets undressed and naked, then puts on her Bat suit! Once BatTracy gets to the lab she sees Dr. Alex tied up. She goes to untie her, but is distracted by the doctor's sexy pantyhose. BatTracy spends some time caressing the doctor's panythosed legs before releasing her. Once free, the doctor does as she was ordered by Ivy and kisses BatTracy with Ivy's special lipstick. BatTracy soon falls and on the floor. It seems as Ivy's plan worked, however BatTracy used her bat antidote to counteract the lipstick. She gets up, tracks Ivy down and confronts her. Ivy kisses the bat herself and tries to take back control of her, but it doesn't work since BatTracy is still wearing the antidote. Ivy seems to give up and lets BatTracy tie her wrists behind her back. However, Ivy has another trick up her boot. She put the research plans in her boot, but she coated her boot with a pheromone spray that will put BatTracy in a trance and back under her control. When BatTracy removes Ivy's boot to find the plans, she pretends to fall under Ivy's control, however she does end up mesmerized by Ivy's pantyhose. Ivy still doesn't have complete control over the bat, so the two end up in a catfight. Dr. Alex enters the room and introduces a new chemical spray that stops the fight by putting BatTracy into freeze mode where she is frozen stiff and can't move. More of the spray knocks out the bat and puts her in trace and under the control of Dr. Alex. Dr. Alex then turns on Poison Ivy and puts Ivy under her control. Dr. Alex laughs evilly as she has succeeded in controlling both Batgirl and Poison Ivy. She the superheroine and the villain to work for her as she takes over the world! She has the two women worship her panythose legs and then has them kiss each other. Batgirl and Poison Ivy kissing and helping to take over the world. Dr. Alex reveals in her intelligent plan and can't wait to cause some more trouble.

Name: Ivy Scents Batgirl's Demise
Duration: 00:19:50
Size: 1.63 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9485149df963d/pantyhose20664.mp4