Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 01, 2024 9:10 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Alina Rose - Milked by Mistress - Secretary in Sheer Shiny Pantyhose Teasing Feet Handjob
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 1.56 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5aa19d6dd3efd/pantyhose19233.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 01, 2024 9:26 pm
Busty bombshell Angel Wicky is here today to insert a wooden sex toy deep into her juicy pussy. The top-heavy goddess from the Czech Republic can't wait to reveal her giant 34DDD/E / 75G titties to our DDF Network cameras and spreads her legs wide open while slowly stroking her clit.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Angel Wicky - Luscious Wooden Dildo Solo
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:15:53
Size: 758 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9edb2575a1bec/pantyhose9978.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 7:26 pm
Madame Leonella is just a beautiful foot Goddess! Her high arched feet, her long legs… just a dream! She is sitting comfortable on a chair wearing a sexy dress, an elegant pair of high heels and some hot nylons. Madame Leonella is teasing you showing off her shoes, taking them off for teasing you with her nylon covered feet and leg. Great toe play, view at her soles, nice close ups and POV scenes.

Name: Ballerinas Flip Flops and more - Madame Leonella In Sexy Nylons
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:42
Size: 349 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/936b63ea3c647/pantyhose19237.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 7:42 pm
We just want to see you jerk that big, huge... oh... we didn't realize it was that fucking small. Well we know how to give some good joi for little, tiny penises. We're going to show you all the tricks. First position, get down on your knees and put all of your weight down on your legs until your feet start to get numb so you can't get up. This is the tiny penis Samurai gimp. Now you must use only fingers of your opposite hand so it feels really crazy. And you gotta wait until your feet go completely numb and you can't get up because you're a little gimp and you can only use two fingers. Just two fingers on your really little cock. Doesn't it feel like someone else is stroking you? It's almost as good as tiny penis sex!
When you have a teeny, tiny dick, there isn't really a difference between sex and jerking off. Jerking off probably feels a lot better because you get a lot more sensations. I mean how much does that little thing even work? Ok next position, you're going to put your little cock into your pillow, this one is hands free. You're just gonna hump that little cock right into the pillow. Yea, this feels even better than sex. There are so many good positions when you have a tiny dick. You can get your whole penis right into that pillow!
Now stroke that little thing with two fingers. Next take your two little fingers and rub your tiny penis, make little circles on it with your two fingers. Just rub your little clitty. I know you wanna do whatever it takes with your tiny little penis to please us. Now spread your legs wide and rub that little clitty. But no cumming, no shooting that tiny load out of your tiny penis. Just because you have a tiny penis doesn't mean spill your load whenever you want.
Get those two inches nice and hard and throbbing for us. Now take two fingers and jerk it really fast and make it vibrate. Your cock is so fucking tiny. Show us how it works. Show us how hard that tiny little cock can get. We wanna see what that little cock can do. Do you wanna cum? No, not yet. We wanna make you suffer.
Ok one last position, the stamina position where you have to bounce up and down on your knees while you jerk it. Don't worry, we'll show you. Is your little cock getting bigger? Stroke your tiny little penis. C'mon, faster. But no cumming, not yet. We want you to go back through all the positions, show us what you've learned with that big, throbbing tiny little wonder. We wanna see you get that teeny penis nice and hard for us. Maybe if you get it nice and big we'll let you show us what your one inch wonder can do with a real woman in the room. Or you can keep it nice and small and keep working it with your fingers. Just two little fingers on your little tiny cock. That's it, jerk that little, tiny cock. We love watching you use it and play with and get stupid with it and actually make that tiny cock useful. Yes, make it useful, put that tiny, little cock to work. Faster and faster. Do you wanna spill your tiny, little load everywhere? Do you? Awww, that's cute.
Click Here For Mandy's Clip Store!

Name: Mandy Marx and Allie Heart - Bratty Giggly Small Penis JOI and Little Dick Mockery
Duration: 00:10:28
Size: 630 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f7a8d5fafb64f/pantyhose19238.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 7:57 pm
Busty blonde Angela Sommers teasing my pussy and you as I strip off slowly playing with my pantyhose and aching pussy that needs attention, attention I do give it fingering and rubbing myself to orgasm

Name: Angela Sommers - Silky Pantyhose Dreams
Duration: 00:14:50
Size: 1.82 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/780fcd0151633/pantyhose19242.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:12 pm
I tease in sheer seamless nude coloured pantyhose, tease with nylon feet soles, nylon pussy, nylon ass, masturbate over nylons

Name: Cutie booty - Pussy Play in Nude Seamless Pantyhose
Duration: 00:35:16
Size: 3.59 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cfce8a2adc129/pantyhose19244.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:24 pm
Fucking loser, did you rush home from work? Skip out on hanging out with your friends just so you could come see what sexy fucking outfit I'm wearing today?
Does it make your pathetic little dick twitch when I tell you how easy it is to put you in your place? A real man wouldn't even consider buying this clip, but not you. You're a weak fucking loser who NEEDS this clip. LOL

Name: Charlotte Stokely - Worsen Your Lust For Losing
Duration: 00:10:16
Size: 1.57 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f3020eb960b89/pantyhose19245.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:39 pm
You Know Good Ass Hose

Kimmy plays up the nervous novice character at the beginning of this video and she quite charming in the process. There are a few very nice close up face shots near the beginning with excellent eye contact. The main attraction and star of this show is the beautiful seamless pantyhose under her floral dress. Her pantyhose crotch is a merciless tease with her thick pussy lips showing through the semi-transparent material.

Kimmy Get a Closer Look?

With Kimmy now all nude there is a number of beautiful pussy shots. She has exceptionally pretty pussy lips with interesting folds and creases and a nice smooth ass.

Candy Came

Kimmy’s vibrator is candy cane coloured and quite small which keeps the attention on her beautiful pussy lips and ass. Some of the close up shots are pretty stunning with excellent detail in every fold of her gorgeous pussy lips. You can very clearly see the contractions in her pussy and ass as she reacts to the vibrations. She later moves her ass off the edge of the ottoman for some beautiful hanging ass views while she continues vibing her clit. A nice little gob of pussy juice forms around her vagina and taint as she approaches a climax to the action.

Name: Kimmy Kimm - 1882 You Know Good Ass Hose, full video
Duration: 00:40:33
Size: 2.30 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/27935e72454bb/pantyhose19243.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:56 pm
Today you are back again for the next stage of your feminization which is going very well. You have been fulfilling your duties as my backup school Matron while dressed in the nurses uniform with full hair and makeup. You have increased the size of your butt plug once again and your poor locked cock is in a permanent state of arousal from the pressure on your prostate. The hormones you are taking means your soft dick is leaking precum constantly. You are doing all this purely to please me, your pantyhose mistress. You are so addicted to my wonderful pantyhose legs in high heels you will do anything I ask willingly. It is the only way you can possibly please me and pleasing me is all you think about. However now I am going to ask even more from you as we step into the next stage. This time I have invited you back to my home rather than my school and it is with good reason. I am going to be setting you up a profile on Grindr and I need to take some pictures of you for this reason and I thought a home setting would be better. You have come dressed in a pretty dress with sexy lingerie, pantyhose and heels as requested and of course in your full makeup which you have been doing yourself and you look good. I know you have been watching lots of gay material so you can learn how to be with a man and I think you will soon be ready to please a man in real life. I tease you with my long shapely legs in shiny nude pantyhose as I take the pictures, they serve as a constant reminder of why you do exactly as I ask. Once I have the pictures I slip off my skirt for you so you can see the full length of my legs and I can tease and strengthen my control over you as I explain what happens next. I will choose lots of potential matches as they flood in on Grindr, I will be looking for the most alpha looking males. Tall, muscular and very well hung, only the best and strongest will do for my backup Matron. As the applicants come in I will send you their pictures and you can spend more time learning how to please these alpha males and how to handle their big cocks and therefore ultimately please me, your pantyhose & high heel mistress. F0673

Name: Headmistress Mackenzie - Next Stage Feminization With Pantyhose Leg Tease While Building Your Grindr Profile
Duration: 00:14:51
Size: 1.52 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/78256a5a89449/pantyhose19241.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 9:14 pm
Name: petrafox - Sevgilime penis kilidi ta ve boе almasna asla izin vermedim
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:09:48
Size: 432 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5402206763ee3/pantyhose19239.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 9:29 pm
Footjob in new mint shining pantyhose with a demonstration of my ass and ending on my feet

Name: Alina Rose - Step Sister Shiny Pantyhose Footjob
Duration: 00:11:27
Size: 1.19 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/41acf17205528/pantyhose19240.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 02, 2024 9:50 pm
Video released 01/31/24

Any dress that shows huge cleavage is fine. Thong is great! Black stockings are awesome! Heavy makeup, lipstick ( color your choice). Two braids/ pigtails are great! Looking forward to it!!

This one has you as a financial adviser. A man walks into your office and he sees you wearing a very short and tight dress looking at a mirror applying lipstick.

You keep doing this, moving your awesome ass, applying lipstick. You turn around and say, “Oh you must be my next client, Please have a seat.” You stand in front of him and tell him you understand that he needs help in creating a financial budget so he can spend his money wisely. You would be more than happy to help!

Scene 1 Fake cum:

You apply your lipstick in front of him again as you stick out your huge chest. “S0, most of my male clients LOVE the service I provide. You see, I WILL TELL YOU what you can spend and on what! “you say very dominantly. “Oh, your wife tells you how to spend it? Not anymore!. When I get done with you, I’ll be taking all of your money. “ You rub his very hard cock through his pants and rub your huge tits all over his bulge. You unzip his pants and grab his hard cock. “you see, from now on, you will give me HALF of your paycheck every month. I will tell you what you can and can’t buy.” You very slowly stroke his hard cock. “And your stupid wife can’t do anything about it!” After you say that, the fake comes all over your chest (if you can wear a dress in pic above that shows your massive cleavage that would be awesome!).

Scene 2 : Fake cum

“You still need some more convincing? OK. “You then apply MORE lipstick as you deepthroat him. He fakes CUMS very hard in your mouth.

Scene 3 Fake cum:

You use his fake cum as lubricant as you SLOWLY squeeze his balls and stroke his cock, playing with the head like you did in your classic video “Amazing Blowjob”. He then erupts in fake cum all over your pouty red lipstick mouth while he still sits in a chair!

Scene 4. REAL CUM SHOT

You keep very sensually and slowly giving him a very teasing hand job like you did in the Amazing Blowjob video (a classing btw!). Keep telling him you have control of all his money… and his wife cant do anything about it. As you continue to slowly stroke and squeeze him and you feel he’s gonna cum, stop stroking and squeeze his balls and shaft so he squirts very hard. After he cums, just please slowly keep draining him for a little bit longer. “I expect to see you here again next month to go over your finances. Is that understood? Good .” This is the position when he cums.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - MY Boobs, MY mouth, Your Cock
Duration: 00:21:26
Size: 3.03 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/38339a30a234b/pantyhose19246.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 03, 2024 6:51 pm
It wont be long now, soon you’ll be syncing pleasure with cum eating in that weak little head of yours. Don't worry, keep following my lead and you'll be eating up every load soon enough.
It's time to get into the CEI’s most famous position! Lye down, and toss your legs over your head. Open wide and aim that cock…. get ready.

Name: Charlotte Stokely - Weaker For Cum Slurping
Duration: 00:11:04
Size: 421 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2bea7fc4f1c34/pantyhose19247.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 03, 2024 7:06 pm
Video released 02/01/24
Name: Valentina Lapiedra, Veronica Leal - Level Of Temptation 2
Duration: 00:30:52
Size: 1.09 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7b70d8cbc9ef7/pantyhose19253.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Feb 03, 2024 7:23 pm
Name: Avs-museum NOP-013 Ren Sakuragi - Neo Panty Hose Fetish Ver.13
Duration: 00:54:14
Size: 1.23 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/2e286af3ac61e/pantyhose19255.mp4