Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 02, 2023 6:40 pm
Unless you have worn one, you really can't understand just how tight a real corset can be. This one was made for Emily Addison for the O-girl Obsession chapter. It's made of pink kid leather and solid boning... it is really quite awesome. It's shaped perfectly and when it is pulled in, it really just...

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Star Nine - Tight, Pink Hug
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:20:06
Size: 738 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bd401b1c2ec7b/pantyhose18524.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 6:55 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Laloka - Pantyhose Footjob - Cum On Feet
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:35
Size: 139 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/934a082bce790/pantyhose18530.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 7:21 pm
Tags: shoes, stilettos, pumps, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, mdh, german, milf, anal, stockings, outdoors, nylons, pantyhose, stockings

Name: Daynia Public Fick Mitten Im Berliner Nachtclub So Öffentlich Wie Nie Zuvor...Grenzüberschreitung
Duration: 00:09:26
Size: 186 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2bc827df2711c/pantyhose18529.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 7:59 pm
Name: Goddess Mona - Nylon JOI
Duration: 00:07:43
Size: 179 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/76b4b8a429617/pantyhose18532.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 8:16 pm
Video released 10/30/23

The vaccube. A standing sucking cage for a lucky victim. Three dominatrices (A Kat Turner classic duo, a baby Lucid Lavender, and of course me), in satin latex, ready to fuck and tease our prey like black widows. He asked for the worst tease and denial we could give. This is a heaven and hell situation. Our metal and rubber slave cannot get hard no matter how hard he tries, and trust me, that spiked chastity is making sure of it.

Name: Mandy Marx, Lucid Lavender, Kat Turner - Metal Kisses
Duration: 00:11:29
Size: 492 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5d332dcb65bd6/pantyhose18535.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 8:44 pm
Veruca has a new treatment idea for your infatuation with "women's long legs encased in tight stockings". You're laying on her couch as she starts tantalizing you with her sexy feet, her high heels dangling off of them, just barely hanging onto her toes. As she starts rubbing her long, confined legs right in front of your face, she slips out of her high heels, explaining that indulgence might just be the best treatment for you. As she starts rubbing your cock with her foot tightly kept in her pantyhose, she tells you it's time you let your repressed desires out. As Veruca gets comfortable, she asks that you take off your pants and relax, she wants to take care of you as you focus on the sensation of her pantyhosed feet wrapped around you, sliding gently up and down on your hard cock. Her pantyhose feel nice and warm, while her cute little toes glide softly against your shaft. Her feet are just loving your cock, giving it sweet little kisses with her toes. As you give in fully to Veruca's treatment, you explode all over her feet, her long, delicate legs, and of course, her skin-tight pantyhose. She rubs her toes on you, showing you how cum covered her beautiful feet are. Veruca wants to help you "release" your infatuation with and on her.

Name: Veruca James - Pantyhose Therapy
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:09:56
Size: 441 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/62ef5fb92659b/pantyhose18534.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 02, 2023 8:55 pm
Video released 11/02/23
Name: Katerina Hartlova - Pantyhose Super Sexy Lingerie and High Heels in one Story
Duration: 00:11:08
Size: 587 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/1cbe0c103d657/pantyhose18537.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 5:59 pm
(Please note, the unseen male character in this story is called Steve, so I say his name a few times)

I've taken on a lovely big house but I'm struggling with the rent. My friend mentions a guy she knows who's got plenty of cash and a foot fetish. You sound great! Specifically, you like sheer tan pantyhose, and tiptoe walking and posing with toes pointed. Perfect! I used to be a ballet dancer, and I like the idea of having you ogle me. So I invite you over; part of the deal is that you can come to my house as often as you want and I'll put on a show.

I start off wearing sheer tan tights and shoes that I slip off immediately, with a black pencil skirt and white sweater. I immediately stand on tiptoe and give you a 5 minute show of posing and walking with my toes pointed, before I begin to slowly remove my pencil skirt, chatting all the way because I love being watched! I pose for you some more, with my pussy and ass clearly visible through the sheer nylon - I'm not wearing any underwear! After 5 more minutes of posing and tiptoe walking, I take the pantyhose off too, and pose just in my bare feet and bare legs, so you can see all the details of my my wrinkled soles, high arches, and long, pointed toes. Finally, since I belong to you now, I bend over with my legs apart, and ask you to fuck me. Surely you want to?

I've given you a key, so the second time you come around to visit, you let yourself in. I'm already wearing my tan pantyhose in order to be prepared to give you a show whenever you want it. I take off my high heels and pose for you in my stockinged feet, staying up on tiptoe the whole time, and walking around the room slowly so you can enjoy it. Sometimes I sit in order to pose my pointed toes for you in other ways, but mostly I stay doing my tiptoe walking that you love so much. I pull my skirt slowly up, and then take it slowly down, and repeat my action with no skirt on, talking to you flirtily the entire time. Finally, I remove my tights too, and treat you to five minutes of barefoot tiptoe walking and posing, before begging you to fuck me again!

Come into the kitchen where it's nice and warm; let's do today's session in here. I've made us both a lovely cup of tea, and I'm ready for you with no shoes on, just a red knee length pencil skirt and sheer tan hose with a red rollneck sweater. I walk up and down the long kitchen on tiptoe for you and pose with my toes pointed to give you all the best views. After 5 minutes I remove my skirt, talking flirtily with you the entire time, and pose and walk some more. Eventually I remove my pantyhose as well, so you can enjoy my barefoot, pointed dancer's feet as I pose for you. Are you going to fuck me again? I hope so! I hope I've turned you on enough by now? I'm your barefoot slave, afterall!

This movie is the full length version of a three part series, called Your Tiptoe, Stripping Slave (Part 1, 2 and 3). This works out as better value per minute, but I wanted to give you the choice.

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Your Tiptoe Slave Encounters
Duration: 00:45:53
Size: 2.66 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/65f01839afdcf/pantyhose18538.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 6:39 pm
Our creeper's pantyhose eye gets better each time he goes out. He spotted Mena Li all the way down the street. His fitness is even improving, catching up to her in a flash. He likes what he sees. Mena's legs are toned and sexy in her silky nylons. Her ass is incredible. Thank God for tight short skirts. We follow her up some stairs, peeking up her skirt. This hottie isn't wearing any panties. Her creeper can't resist talking to her. This shy girl agrees to the photo shoot. For someone who's never modeled before, she has the moves. She notices how excited he gets over her legs, stretching them out more for him. He can't take it anymore and wants to fuck. She's convinced he can't handle her and doesn't want to waste time. But, since he's offering more cash he can jerk off to her. She'll even get naked for him. She taunts him with her sexy feet, wiggly her toes in face. She finally slips off her skirt, revealing the best ass we've had in the studio. The best! And her boobs. Wow! What a magnificent pair of tits. This girl gets so turned touching herself, she wants to play with a dick. We've never had a girl want our creeper's cock. He definitely didn't turn down the offer, pulling out his dick for her pleasure. This is the Pantyhose Creep clip that beats the rest. You don't want to miss out.

Name: Mena Li - Pantyhose Creep
Duration: 00:27:43
Size: 550 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0bc279bcbd752/pantyhose18533.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 7:34 pm
It's only natural, for you to fight the urge to listen to a cute girl like me, right? My innocent eyelash batting, giggly grin. A lady is supposed to be the submissive one... Wrong. There's nothing to be ashamed about, getting off to my command. My cuteness is your weakness. The way I look at you weakens your knees. I'll train you to be my good boy. My mutt. My goon. Watch my tits, slave, and listen to this order.

Name: Marisol Price - Femdom Training For Resistant Boys
Duration: 00:10:01
Size: 308 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e076a37ad2763/pantyhose18539.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 8:00 pm
I have heard that you have not been performing your duty as My human furniture properly - when I had guests over the other night My GF used your face as Her cushion and was so uncomfortable! Now you are before Me, knees wide and hands behind your back as I tell you exactly how you are going to improve your skills as a cushion since you can't help but wriggle and squirm helplessly beneath a tight ass. your breath is irrelevant when compared to the comfort of a Lady! So I'll just have to train you to hold it in for much longer while I make you stroke My property to the edge over and over as you stare at My teasing divine ass in these tight leather pants. If you successfully complete this breathtaking challenge then I'll put you back to use and have you worship My amazing ass before sitting on your face, smothered tightly beneath My leather ass where you belong! Show Me what a good, leaking, denied and breathless piece of furniture you are.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Leather Breathplay Edging Lesson
Duration: 00:14:22
Size: 731 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/86ced198e6a97/pantyhose18540.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 8:20 pm
Ivy and Lucy are meant to be going on a mission for Headmistress and they are waiting in the library for Bex. As they wait they start to discuss their high heels, mainly how Lucy thinks that they should not be worn with socks. Ivy likes this look but decided to slip her socks off to see what they would look like with bare legs. She likes the results and both of the girls legs look amazing in their heels and they know it. They discuss just how sexy heels make them feel, how they are great for seduction, which is the main feature of the days mission. They start to slip off their uniforms so they can witness their gorgeous bodies with less clothes but still wearing their very high heels. Their asses look rounder and their legs look longer and more defined and when they are in just their lingerie they know just how hot they look as they slip off their lingerie too!

Name: St Mackenzies - Sexy School Girls Ivy and Lucy Strip While Showing Off Their Legs in High Heels
Duration: 00:11:52
Size: 1.26 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/dbe0889f98df5/pantyhose18541.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 8:43 pm
The very sexy UK Model Izunia graces your screen after a long few days if travel she has been wearing her nylons and boots daily. She gives you a candid introduction explaining her last few days and telling you that she’d love for you to worship and make her sexy soles feel better. Maybe using your tongue! Go on give them a sniff first, you’ll be hooked!

Name: Izunia - Make My Stinky Nylon Soles Feel Better
Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 497 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/960aa15068c0c/pantyhose18544.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 9:06 pm
Miss Lee is waiting for Matron in the medical room. While she waits she notices a box of latex gloves on the desk and she cannot resist taking one, and she stretches it before slipping it on over her hand. Miss takes another glove, stretching it again before slipping it on over her other hand. She likes the feeling of the latex gloves and she runs her latex covered hands all over her body. However her clothes are getting on the way, she wants to feel the latex against her bare skin. She slowly starts to slip off her outfit, playing with the gloves as she does. Off comes her skirt, heels and stockings so she can feel the latex against her legs, but that is not enough so she slips off her top. Now she can feel the latex over most of her body but she wants more, so she slips off her lingerie too, and now she can feel her latex covered hands over her big breasts and sexy pussy.

Name: St Mackenzies - Sexy Teacher Miss Lee Strips Completely Naked While Playing With Latex Gloves
Duration: 00:07:52
Size: 854 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2b02c8d9a39b5/pantyhose18545.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 03, 2023 9:15 pm
This is a PSA. Piggie Service Announcement. If you want to cum, stroke, hump, rub, nub, whatever you want to do to feel good, you need to pay me. Velma comes to visit to help get my message across. If you want the gorgeous girls to notice you, pay us. Then I'll reward you like a good lil piggie.

Name: Marisol Price - Important Findom Notice To Pay Pigs
Duration: 00:10:09
Size: 436 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/43481abf2e204/pantyhose18542.mp4