Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 29, 2022 8:02 pm
Sexy MILF Gigi is getting herself ready for a relaxing evening of bondage, she slips into her pantyhose and stiletto heels before heading into the living room with a pile of rope, her favorite ball gag and a wand vibrator. She sorts through the ropes while explaining how much she enjoys being tightly bound and gagged. She also explains that she can even enjoy sex without ropes wrapped around her arms and legs. She sorts through the ropes and picks out one for her crotch rope. Gigi then ties a crotch rope down between her legs. She slips to the floor and frog ties her legs with two long sections of rope. She reaches up and grabs her wand vibrator and ties it to her crotch rope. She then pulls out her ball gag and pushes it between her teeth and straps it tightly in place. Gigi grabs more ropes and gets on her knees and holding her arms behind her back with the rope she waits for someone to come tie her arms. She is then laying on the floor with her arms strictly fused together in ropes. Her elbows are crushed together and her wrists are tightly bound. Her wrists are tied to the end of the crotch rope pinning her hands to her ass. The wand vibrator has been turned on and she is left alone rolling around on the floor moaning and groaning in pleasure on the floor as the wand vibrator stimulates her pussy and clit.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Milf Gigi - Self bondage orgasms
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:39
Size: 1.02 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4a513267e55e2/pantyhose16609.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 8:21 pm
The time to indulge is now. From up-close panning shots to full length this clip has it all. Piped fishnets, super sheer leave very little to the imagination, while the curve hugging design sends your mind reeling.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, FEMDOM POV, LEGS
Keywords: goddess cheyenne

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Pantyhose Fetish
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:52
Size: 355 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/68ccade2b945e/pantyhose9529.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 8:43 pm
Name: Goddess Ambra - This Exclusive
Duration: 00:04:16
Size: 188 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/84cdad82d070f/pantyhose16605.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 9:00 pm
New from Mandy Marx Cinema, see my website MandyMarx for much much more. My friend, DG, thinks she’s got an unfaithful husband, but she’s not sure. So first we have to be sure. I’m very good at that. Next, we trap. And punish. Do check this out. This is an incredible, high-end production featuring me and my friends (and an enemy virgin boy).

Part One features the intro and femdom aspects. Recommended.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BRAT GIRLS, CHEATING
Keywords: mandy marx, lucid lavender, denial girl, allie heart

Name: The Marriage Counselor: Part 1
Duration: 00:12:04
Size: 369 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5b148c47991c6/pantyhose16608.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 9:19 pm
Name: Ashlynn Taylor - Pantyhose Footjob
Duration: 00:07:36
Size: 143 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f4e0f0e58cb0c/pantyhose16615.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 9:33 pm
Tags: boots, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, stockings, anal, german, milf, mdg, orgy, nylons, pantyhose

Name: Daynia - Die letzte Massenfickorgie 2022 Bukkake AnalFick Gangbang
Duration: 00:25:48
Size: 564 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0993c501cdd19/pantyhose16613.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 29, 2022 9:54 pm
A young beautiful girl to come for you on a sports car Chevrolet Camaro. She walk on her high heels to the car and open the door. She invites you to join her. She inserts the key into the ignition and starts the car. The girl sexually and gently presses the gas pedal and you hear the car start to roar. This starts to become horny. She teases you slowly, moving smoothly in time with the growl of the car. you can see closely as her nylon legs in high heels press the gas pedal.

She starts to caress herself, she likes it and she becomes horny. we can continue? She jams the car and shows you her nylon legs wearing lacquered high-heeled shoes. It allows you to touch them. She gently bites her bright red lips and spreads her legs wide at a time when you are already ready and so close to her. You want this so much that you goosebumps run over your body when she gently touches your big cock with her red lips. Then she takes off her heel and teases you with her nylon legs, feet and toes. She'll give you a leg job for a while. She takes her heel and teases you, rubbing your cock on the laceron shoes, clasping between the heel and the sole. Angel tease you a little more with her red lips, and then again give you the work of your feet and you come on her nylon legs. Jet your warm sperm to shoot at her feet and she play with your cum. Her toenails are pink. She wears black vintage nylons.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: OUTDOORS, SHOE FETISH, COCK TEASE, LIPSTICK FETISH, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: revving, cum on nylon legs, nylon footjob, red shoes, stockings, red lips, soles

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 457 Come Away with Me
Resolution: 4K
Duration: 00:13:34
Size: 3.32 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3d48fee2b85ad/Angel_The_Dreamgirl_in_Come_Away_with_Me.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 5:05 am
Charlie is the big boss at work that none of the pretty girls seem to like. I guess it's because he's a total pervert. He always brushes up on the women employee's in a so called "accidental matter" while he fondles the their bodies. Not to mention that he is married and has offspring. He totally skives out his own secretaries, ALINA & KARLEE all the time, who hate being around him. They would quit but the pay and the benefits are too good to pass up, even with Charlie's creepiness. In Charlie's defense, his wife never gives him any attention and he's tired of always beating off alone. So when some of the guys from R&D happen to drop off a couple pair of Experimental Glasses for him to test out, he decides to use his secretaries as guinea pigs. He calls them into the conference room and has the ladies put on the glasses. They do as he says and suddenly, they are mesmerized. At first Charlie thinks it's a joke and that the girls are just playing a trick on him, but when he asks them to show him their tits and they do it with no hesitation, he knows the glasses work for real. Charlie proceeds to have his way with them. He makes his two secretaries dyke out while he tells them what to do and he films it. Once Charlie is finished, he orders the ladies to get dressed. Next he tells them that they will remember nothing and in fact they will both have a crush on Charlie. Finally, he has the girls take off the glasses and they are completely normal and don't remember a thing. They walk out of the conference room completely happy and horny for Charlie. What a wonderful world.
While being under a trance, the boss makes them make out, eat each others pussies out, to show him her boobs, to suck their toes and to masturbate while looking to the camera.

Name: Boss Mind Control s His two Bombshell Secretaries
Duration: 00:34:48
Size: 1.48 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/744676e2e01fe/pantyhose11909.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 6:40 pm
When we last left flight attendant Miss Whitney Morgan and Pilot Andy, she was feeding him the stinky stench of her hard worked pantyhosed feet.. Instead of reporting him to the boss man, or claiming .. She had another trick up her sleeve. See, her FEET weren't the ONLY thing that was hard worked and dripping with sweat on her body.. In fact, her ARMPITS might even be WORSE! Stripping out of her PVC UNIFORM, she shoves Andy's face, his cringing nose DEEP into her sweaty, stinky, smelly armpit.. "Oopsy.. I think I forgot to wear deodorant today.. damned that layover and extra long sweltering day.. I bet my BO (body odor) is enough to totally put you out!" His eyes cross and water, he gags, and begs for mercy.. But he's not getting any here! Just one more whiff of her stench after another! After an evening of fed hard worked body odor from Whitney Morgan, I bet this silly boy will be her ever dedicated smell slave for life.. and never consider pushing her supreme buttons again.

Name: Whitney Morgan - Flight Attendants Are The (ARM) Pits
Duration: 00:06:36
Size: 189 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b59bf6a38412a/pantyhose16614.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 7:21 pm
Super cute Maggie stops by this weekend for a little bondage fun. More importantly, it’s her first time in bondage ever. What better way to inaugurate her than a classic hogtie. I start her off with a trainer gag pulled tight; next comes the rope which I'm happy to see cinches her elbows together with ease. Once her legs are crossed and tied off to her chest harness, there's no going back. I tell her to try her best to get free and she makes a valiant attempt. Realization hits her quickly that these are not movie ropes; a couple of shakes don't get them off. If anything, they only reward her by pulling tighter.

Name: Maggie vs. Her First Hogtie
Duration: 00:10:55
Size: 182 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/085ae31d8bbae/pantyhose16617.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 7:53 pm
I'm your step-mom and I come home from gym class wearing leggings and pantyhose, and decide to tease you and sit in front of you. I spread my legs and start touching myself telling you how everyone was looking at me. How my gym instructor was groping me while I start rubbing my crotch. Telling you how horny I am. As I take my leggings off, I confirm that my gym teacher has been fucking me and making me wear pantyhose. The wet stain on my pantyhose is his cum inside my pussy while trying to get me pregnant and filling me up because he turned me into a cum wanting whore. Then I ask you to take my cock out and stroke it while I touches myself. Then, I want you to rub your cock on my pussy. It ends as how I ask you to fuck me and breed my pussy like a good step-son. I lower my pantyhose and you fuck me hard, breed me and cum inside me in standing missionary. Seeing what a whore your step-mom is while I dirty talks all the time and moans loud. Cum visible and dripping out of my pussy in the end.

Name: ImMeganLive - MOM THE CUM WANTING WHORE HD 720p
Duration: 00:15:49
Size: 358 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6839beb359ff6/pantyhose16616.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 8:08 pm
DECEMBER SPECIAL - BEST VALUE 37 MINUTES OF HOT FEMDOM TEASE WITH MISTRESS NINA - Mistress Stella rides Her submissive pony into the room. She is wearing sexy pantyhose with black string panties over top. She has a sexy black leather corset with the breast holes cut out and Her pert breasts show through. She kicks Her pony around the room for a bit and then orders him to halt and kiss Her ass. He is ordered to the floor and She tramples his back in heels, leaving lots of red marks and pin pricks where the spikes have bit into his tender flesh. Then time for foot worship and foot domination as the blonde beauty sits in the chair above him. He licks and sucks Her black high heels as She gazes down at Her pathetic slave in pantyhose. Foot domination continues as the long legged blonde slips off Her black high heels and has him sniff Her sweat on the inside. She strokes his face with Her nylon covered foot as She sits on his chest above him. She truly enjoys kicking his face in between licks. She slips off Her black panties and teases him with them, stuffing them into his mouth and drawing them out after a bit of rinsing. She moves Her bare pussy over his face and splits Her long thighs over his mouth. She lowers Herself to use his tongue for service. She slaps his face off and on as She grinds Her wet pussy on his mouth. He tongues Her hole and then She starts fucking his face with Her cunt. She loves to humiliate him under Her pussy. She commands him to his hands and knees and circles him kicking him in the sides. She moves to stand in front of the chair and arches Her back while She orders him into lick Her twat. She enjoys this for a bit and then has him turn to put his head back on the chair and splits wide over top of him so he can lick every inch of Her wet snatch. She perches on his face until She orgasms and then leaves.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: aaaazebraaaa

Name: Pantyhose Supremacy - Serving Stella - COMPLETE MOVIE
Duration: 00:36:58
Size: 1.21 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/78273dd9992d7/pantyhose16624.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Maira and Chi Chi have another loser on there list to revenge on. The two sexy flight attendants decide to get there revenge on this loser but this time it will be even more humiliating. The flight Attends take off there heels exposing there stinky nylon soles. The Attendants then rub there sweaty nylon soles all over his cock. The loser cant help but to get hard from the 4 silky soles rubbing his cock. Chi Chi and Marley laugh at what a loser he is and how they are going to make him cum from there feet! Each girl takes turns stoking his cock till finally he blows his load. The attendants then put there cummy soles into his face to further humiliate him.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: feet, nylon, uniform, legs

Name: Flight Attendants Maria Marley And Chi Chi Medina Footjob HD
Duration: 00:09:40
Size: 181 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e06fd6a91d7d8/pantyhose16621.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 8:40 pm
Name: Fullyclothed Sex - Hot Consultation With Doc and Nurse
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:27:56
Size: 421 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/eb7cef8cc7ddd/pantyhose16622.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 30, 2022 8:57 pm
scene to be as follows:- Dressed as a secretary Black max cleavage Bra, Black suspenders, knickers, fully fashioned wrinkled Stockings and Black super high heels ( see legs.jpg must be these stocking and heels at least this high ), Business type Suit with tight fairly short skirt and white see through Blouse, Just a hint of cleavage. (see 0004.jpg) Make up, really heavy Black eyes with big Long Lash's and Super Red, Super Big, Glossy Red lips as per pictures. Hair long and straight over one shoulder.

Scene Start, Pos1. You are sat on your chair at Desk winding up your boss, Cross and uncross legs, reclip a suspender catch, smooth your stockings, undo Blazer, undo a couple of buttons to show show nice deep Cleavage. Stand up, turn around and Drop a pen and bend over so you skirt rides up and shows a bit of stocking tops, all the time looking at him and giggling. Sit back down, Start sucking the end of your pen looking at him, get out a vanity Mirror and really gloss your lips up. Boss says right thats it, enough of this, get on with some work and deal with the e-mail I just sent you. You open e-mail which is video, you slow blink your eyes and then stare straight at your Boss and say. You are my Master and I am yours to command, I will be whatever you wish. You are sat as POS1, Your boss immediately gets down to his Boxer shorts. He commands you to take off your Blazer, he commands you to unbutton your blouse so your full bra is on show. He commands you to stand up. He comes behind you and commands you to lean over, he cups your huge tits in His hands giving a good feel, he feels up and down your stockings, lifting your skirt. He commands you sit down as Pos1 and to raise your Skirt, he stands next to the chair, He Commands you to draw your head level with his Cock and to give it a good stroke until he his ROCK hard. He then gets his cock out and places it to your open mouth 2 inchs from the tip of his cock. Lean forward slightly to get the exact position so he can Deepthroat you ( good cleavage position as well ) . You say. I am your Blow up Doll, Stick your Cock into my Red Glossy Mouth right to the back of throat. He grabs your head to keep it still and pushes His Rock Hard cock into your Mouth, mm by mm in one REALLY show movement, RIGHT to the base, Gag, droll, spit as he goes in, take 30 seconds for the first suck from tip to fully deepthroated. He then gives you a real real slow Face Fuck, all the way right out each time, as he comes out each time, you say "Fuck My Face Master". then slowly slowly back in until right to the base of his cock again fully deepthroated. Film long shot with Camera on tripod to get heels to top of your head, then closeup him holding camera off to the right. As alway's to get plenty of your fabulous Cleavage as you are deepthroating.

Pos2. Film Taking Blouse off and getting into position 2, flick your hair over shoulder and lay mouth open waiting. Another Great position for him to control a slow deep face fuck holding your head still, can be longer shot only so we get plenty of Stockings and Heels but camera position so you don't lose cleavage.

Pos3. You now in control, again film taking off skirt and getting into position, put your hands between your legs squeezing your tits togeather with your arms for maximum cleavage, also do some cupping of them in this Position. Slow slow deepthroating, right to the base every time.

Pos4. Do a mix of you in control and him face fucking you, long shot slightly wider so it gets your heels in, then go to close up for final bit of sucking and then HUGE come shot over Red Gloosy Lips. VERY IMPORTANT the guys gives her a real heavy facial with loads of come, even two guys and with Perfect Red Glossy lips, once he's come take the cock back in with her face and lips covered in come and slow slow deepthroat right to the base.

END Scene, get dressed sat back down at Pos 1 but leave a few buttons undone showing cleavage and skirt just showing stocking tops, leave a small bit of come on cheek, appear to "Wake up" from looking at e-mail, look startled, use your finger and wipe the come away as you stare at the camera tryng to work out what just happened.

In Summary, lots of close up deepthroating shots in perfect Red glossy lips so she will need to reapply often but keep those lips pouted.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

WOW!! amazing, you acted it out fantastically!! Brilliant job. You need to get it on your site under Lipstick Fetish. You will get alot of orders Im sure. Great job

Category: LIPSTICK FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING, LIP FETISH, FACE FUCKING, FACIALS, CFNM
Keywords: custom clip, woman following orders, male domination, pantyhose/stockings, slow face fuck

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Fuck My Face Master
Duration: 00:26:28
Size: 137 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6370e206a0c38/pantyhose16619.mp4