Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 20, 2022 5:10 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Superheroine Dreams 7
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:24:46
Size: 419 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6d766c44f30fc/pantyhose16531.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 6:34 pm
Scene opens with an intruder in your bedroom going through your dresser drawers and putting jewelry in a small bag. You had drinks with friends after work. You are a little unsteady as you had too much to drink. You kick off your heels , pour a drink and sit back on the couch sipping your drink as you rub your nyloned feet and legs. You cross your legs and start to look through a magazine as he watches intently. After a short time you become drowsy and your head starts to bob.

You shake your head trying to clear the cobwebs. The magazine drops to the floor and you slowly slump backwards with your mouth open as you pass out. He enters and gives you a nudge to check you out. You slump over sideways on the couch with your legs crossed. You are dressed conservatively in a business suit over shiny off black sheer to the waist pantyhose with no panties and bra. You are wearing light lipstick and makeup with your hair tied back and glasses.

You are also wearing an ankle bracelet over your hose. He sits you back up to make sure you are out. He’s excited and doesn’t know what to do next. He snaps a few pictures of you with his phone . He sits down beside you and and starts to play with your earrings and and nibble and lick your ears. He turns your head an slowly begins to kiss you and then using his tongue for a minute or so. before stopping. He removes your glasses and lets your hair down as he begins to fondle you breasts through your blouse. He unbuttons your blouse and moves around as he removes your bra.

He uncrosses you legs and fondles your inner thighs and nyloned crotch as he licks and nibbles at your exposed breasts stopping from time to time to take more pictures. He pushes your skirt up and poses you in different positions on the couch with breasts exposed and showing a lot of leg as he continues to take pictures. he removes you skirt and sits you up on the couch in only open blouse and pantyhose.

He kneels in front of you and begins to lick an nibble at your nyloned toes and calf. He places one leg over his shoulder and beglns to lick and nibble your calf as he fondles your breasts and legs. As he reaches your inner thighs you begin to slightly stir. As he continues you begin to squirm and lightly moan to his touch. He takes his time on your inner thighs as he sees you are being aroused. He slowly works his way to your crotch licking and nibbling as he goes. as you continue to be aroused.

As you near orgasm, he stops several times teasingly only to slowly bring you back to a frenzy before bringing you to orgasm. As you come, your body twitches and convulses before going still. After taking a few pictures he removes your skirt and lifts you under your arms and drags you to the bedroom. He tosses you across the bed . He gets on the bed fully dressed with her in only her open blouse and pantyhose. He rolls around on the bed with her dr@ped over and under him in different positions as he fondles her breasts and nyloned legs and crotch. He then rubs and licks her crotch heavily bring her to another orgasm. Again her body shakes and quivers as she comes. He is now fully aroused.

He drags her to the end of the bed on her back with her head dangling over the edge with her hair hanging and very slowly face fucks her until he comes on her face and tits, rubbing it on her nyloned thighs. He quickly gets up and leaves as the camera slowly pans her from head to toe. I would like to make a few small revisions to my script before you get ready to shoot. I would like to go back to original off black sheer to waist pantyhose originally requested. When she enters can she be wearing boots instead of heels. He can pull them of after she pas es out on the couch. And the last scene, he pulls her off the bed sits her on the floor up against the bed and holds her head as he face fucks her .

After he comes on her face he wipes it on her breasts and nyloned crotch. At the end of the clip as he is slowly face fucking you , you slowly open your eyes and realize what is happening to you. You begin to squirm around and struggle as he slowly keeps pumping away as he holds your head up. After putting up a struggle you begin to gag and your eyes roll back and you pass out as he slowly continues. Lots of limp play with the body. Hand checks, pupils, head play.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SILK & SATIN, MADE TO CUM, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, DID
Keywords: custom clip, 8 den, legs fetish, slow face fucking, nylon legs, play, damsel in, black sheer pantyhose

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - The Intruder
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:40:32
Size: 2.38 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e192e86bb8917/Angel_The_Dreamgirl_in_480.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 6:45 pm
You know Roxie Rae won't really let you have her feet and legs in her pretty polly pantyhose, you can only look but don't touch. Roxie has been wearing her pantyhose all day while shooting in the sheer barely there hose she decided to turn on her camera and tease you. Roxie wants to drain you, your wallet.. not your cock. You can't touch yourself but you can your wallet dry spending your money on Roxie in her black leotard, pink shorts (which eventually come off), and nylons. You won't cum, Roxie wants to keep your balls full to prove how weak you are for her.

Name: ROXIE RAE'S FINDOM WORN PRETTY POLLY PANTYHOSE TEASE & DENIAL
Duration: 00:04:35
Size: 114 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6ba0d6221f6da/pantyhose16535.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 7:13 pm
Let's see how long you can last whilst I tease your cock with a double layer of NYLONS: Yes that is right, I am wearing a very shiny NUDE PANTYHOSE and black SEAMED STOCKINGS on top of that. This feels so amazing and is the perfect outfit for making you leak precum. Stroke for me as I play and sensually show you my perfect nyloned ass, legs and feet. Follow my voice and hands all over my body until I allow you to CUM on my NYLONED FEET.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: TIGHTS FETISH, JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: seamed stockings, cecilia de raphael, cdr, legs, goddess, nylon feet

Name: Fetish Liza - Layers of Nylon Pleasure
Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 318 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9e9f80cdae834/pantyhose16536.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 7:32 pm
I could use a little help, ruining a couple of subs. But once you see, given your fetish, you will be helplessly drawn like moth to flame towards being my next potential exposure-fantasy boy. Sure you are ready?

Name: Mandy Marx - The Best Blackmail Fantasy Clip
Duration: 00:13:59
Size: 612 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/19d6d3acba7e8/pantyhose16538.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 8:10 pm
I can't tear myself away from my new toy! So many ideas for videos with this toy! You can implement your idea by ordering a custom video)

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, INTERRACIAL, DILDO FUCKING, SOLO FEMALE
Keywords: foot fetish

Name: BlowRayne - PANTYHOSE GIRL RIDING ON BIG BLACK COCK
Duration: 00:08:09
Size: 365 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a61778ad85c5f/pantyhose16537.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 8:26 pm
Name: Queengf90 - A findom tease request
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:03:00
Size: 307 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/16563701e6db1/pantyhose16539.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Name: 841a - Ala in brown stockings
Duration: 00:10:03
Size: 1.11 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/fb144331886de/841a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 9:10 pm
(60 fps) You pay your way through college by doing odd jobs. I hired you to do some repairs at My house and you have just finished. Being that this cougar is always hungry for a college stud, I start to tease and seduce you. It's not an accident that I have pantyhose on. I saw a pair of pantyhose in your toolbag as I walked by it. You confess that they are a pair of Mine. No, I'm not angry. Quite the opposite, actually. How about if, instead of your regular fee, we barter a bit. I'll allow you to worship My pantyhose feet and stroke your hard cock. I'll even let you cum on them. How does that sound? It might not pay tuition but it will make your cock happy. This could be the start of a great thing. I'll have you doing all kinds of jobs around here.

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: FEET JOI, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, MILF, FOOT FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: soles, high heels, mature, nylon, cum encouragement, legs, nikki ashton

Name: Erotic Nikki - Cum For My Pantyhose Feet College Boy
Duration: 00:13:11
Size: 1.13 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/163f4dbeebd5e/pantyhose16541.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 20, 2022 9:23 pm
Some girls like watching themselves in bondage and others do not. I guess it just depends on their personality. It isn't necessarily a vanity thing. It just depends on how they are built. Gigi is certainly one who likes to see herself in crazy predicaments, so I thought it would be nice to let her do...

Name: Gigi Allens - Mirror Mirror
Duration: 00:06:35
Size: 230 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9bcbb88f0282e/pantyhose16540.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 21, 2022 3:27 pm
I am a professional gentleman and devout connoisseur of the glamorous 1950s - 1960s pin-up look with shapely, feminine and sensual women wearing traditional vintage or contemporary clothing over the retro white lingerie of the 1950s (full-cut briefs, "department store" lacy bras, nylon stockings, and multi-strap garter belts). I fondly remember seeing tell-tale, see-through evidence of panty "VPL" seams, bra outlines and garter straps underneath women's clothing. I also love seeing the inside lining of bra cups nestling beautiful supple breasts and firm nipples -- and the inside of panty gussets whenever possible. I reminisce of the thrilling days when getting a glimpse of a woman's private nylon stockings, garters, or retro undergarments was a truly special heart-pounding, private and exciting experience.

I'd like to see a fantasy where the vintage/retro days of the 1950s suddenly appear! It starts out in 2018… and 'POOF' all of a sudden, its 1950!)… I'd love to see just how much a sexy beautiful woman of the past can drive her man wild… I'd like to have myself "be the gentleman in the movie", i.e., my cock is his cock, so the woman looks into the camera a lot (and she is looking at me!, teases me!, and coaxes out "MY" sperm). I think other movie viewers would love this too!

How can that be? Here's how…

The following scenes are suggestions only. Please feel free to improvise as you wish.

Scene 1 (30-45 seconds): A 2018 beautiful woman, wearing any old 2018 make-up, lingerie and clothing she usually wears, sits at her Vanity table/mirror combing her beautiful hair in the mirror. A clever gentleman has a "time-travel" application open on his laptop (my supplied Word document). The movie viewer can see the application on screen. The clever gentleman desperately wants to go back to 1950 when glamorous retro "Pin-Up" women wore heavy make-up, bright red dripping lipstick, vintage white bras, panties, garter-belts, nylon stockings, strappy high-heels, sexy form-fitting pastel skirt (hopefully with a zipper) and tight top. He moves the cursor to "Click Here" and clicks…

Scene 2 (30 seconds): After he clicks, and while looking at his 2018 woman at her Vanity, SUDDENLY there is some eerie low frequency sound (I sent you a wav), flashes of light (just use room lights), perhaps smoke, and some spiral video effect (from post production video editing software). The scene fades to black.

Scene 3 (30-45 seconds): From black, the scene fades back in… ANGELS SING IN HEAVEN as a stunningly beautiful vintage retro woman appears sitting at her vanity table – she is now wearing all vintage lingerie under her and sexy form-fitting pastel skirt (with zipper) and tight top. IT'S 1950!!! She continues to comb her beautiful hair in the mirror.

For simplicity and ease of filming, the following scenes don't have to be followed in any order and don't have time intervals, but these scenes are suggested. Just let your video creative skills and "art" come naturally. (These scenes include parts of my 'important elements' from above.

Scene: The beautiful woman sits and stands at her Vanity table and mirror, adjusting lingerie and clothing in the mirror while applying make-up. She is clumsy because she drops many things on the floor and bends over trying to find them giving views of her cleavage, stockings and panties as she bends over. She teases, strips part way and constantly adjusts her clothing and lingerie at her vanity. She caresses her body (specially over her panty VPL) and over the cups of her bra-clad breasts. She loves to teasing her man (me and the movie viewers!) silly.

Scene: She entices her man gently biting her lip or sucking on her fingers. She shows him the inside lace of her bra cups showing her breasts and firm nipples nestling inside and teases with her loosened bra. She also teases him by showing the inside of her panty gusset, caressing it as her panties go down just a little or all the way to floor (and back up!). With her panties around her thighs, she loves to bend over slightly to present the inner beauty of her 'derriere'. She does other kinds of panty tease I described above.

Scene (2 – 3 minutes): The gentleman wants his woman to be 'frozen' in time so he can just look at her so still, and pose her, touch her, caress her bra and panties the way I would like (from my other communications with you). He gets his laptop back out and clicks "Suspend Time". He has his way with her for a couple of minutes and when he wants her back teasing him, he clicks "Suspend Time" again.

Scene: All through scenes above, his (the movie's viewer's and my) cock gets rock hard as it throbs and sways in front of all her teasing. His cock is constantly 'edged' by her actions or stroked his hand -- while he is teased about his eventual massive ejaculation. He is offered tissues or hand-towels while being told he will surely need them soon – thus playing with his helpless mind (as well as the movie viewers' minds!).

Scene: His beautiful woman tells (or shows) him he soon will release his fluids in a black dainty candy dish or saucer – just what she craves the most! Her heart-pounding facial expressions overwhelm his sensual soul, weakening his knees, making his legs tremble, and triggering rhythmical throbbing in his cock. Precum seeps while his seminal glands produce more and more internal fluids.

Scene: His beautiful woman grabs the laptop and smiles into the camera. The camera shows her finger pressing on the "Extra Sperm" button, and she mischievously smiles into the camera again, licking her red lips… driving me (and the movie viewers wild, wild, wild).

Scene: Ultimately, "he/we/I" ejaculate… the camera shows close-up views of his "his slit" as it opens for release… he slowly ejaculates into the candy dish or saucer -- aimed such that a large puddle or pool of sperm is formed and collected in the saucer (rather than flying all over). His woman marvels at extreme close-ups of all the warm, white, patterned semen and worships the puddle by close-up study and gentle finger play, causing it to further run and flow in the saucer. Finally, she touches up her bright red shiny lipstick and pours "her" sperm over her bright red lips allowing it to slowly flow down across her lips, to her chin and fall to her clothing somewhere – as the camera follows the action. The ejaculation and sperm-worship scene documents the overpowering effect his beautiful woman had on him – a most sensual and beautiful human encounter! One great way to fade-out and end the movie is to have the ever so appreciated female creature dab and soak the tissues in his cum and inhale the masculine aroma… mischievously smiling into the camera as though she loves it so much… that she almost pas.. out!

Hopefully, this beautiful couple is not stuck back in 1950 – where they would have to do this every day, forever.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

This is the first custom movie I ordered from Angel The Dreamgirl, and I can promise you I will order many more! I am so very thrilled, amazed, surprised, honored and pleased by your professionalism, sensuality and artful creation. I wanted to see a fantasy in which Angel is a retro-vintage beauty who suddenly appears back from 1950, when women wore traditional vintage or contemporary clothing over the retro white lingerie of the 1950s, nylon stockings and multi-strap garter belts. I wanted that special heart-pounding, private and exciting experience I used to get 60 years ago... and that is exactly what you created and delivered to me! Angel is the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen. Oh... if only Angel was alive in the glamour days of Marilyn Monroe, Bridgett Bardot, Sophia Loren and Betty Page, no one today would remember Marilyn Monroe, Bridgett Bardot, Sophia Loren and Betty Page! Oh, and Angel's partner has a lot going for him in many ways too! What a team!

Beyond the shadow of any doubt whatsoever, this is best movie I have EVER seen in my entire life. You followed my script perfectly and took my every wish most seriously. You were easy to work with and treated me so very respectfully and professionally. I was thrilled beyond my ability to contain my male composure as I watched my movie. Ohhhh how I appreciate finding your custom movies. Thank you to the edge of the universe and back... and from the bottom of my sensual soul!

You will hear from me soon about my next custom movie request.

Category: LINGERIE
Related Categories: GARTER & STOCKINGS, BRA FETISH, CFNM, POV, PANTY FETISH
Keywords: custom clip, vintage lingerie, cock tease, cum play, vintage, vintage stockings

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 1950 Fantasy at the Vanity
Duration: 00:14:53
Size: 1.40 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ecae4f29f1fb1/Angel_The_Dreamgirl_in_1950.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 21, 2022 4:25 pm
Let’s change the look now to a Bimbo Barbie Like Secretary with very bright pink and super glossy lipstick like in this clip and the photo. Hair in pigtails. Heavy makeup and big long eye lashs. Lips overlined as always , make them as big as you possibly can. The outfit is up to you as long as it is a really tight low top, maybe a t shirt which you can pull down under your Bra. See through even better. Tight clingy pencil skirt and super high heels.

You are a really dumb Bimbo Secretary that is really just your boss’s plaything. You are sat at your desk usual teasing of boss eyeing up your super cleavage and giving flash’s of your stockings. He gets a hard on lusting after you stood up right by your face. You reach out and start to rub his cock through his trousers. Telling him you hope he’s going to give you a big fat bonus this month and that his trousers must be uncomfortable with such a big hard on. Undo his trousers and let them drop and continue rubbing his cock through his boxers until he is rock hard. Pull his pants down and his Cock jumps out right by your Pink Big Glossy lips. Tell him you are his sex doll and you are going to stick his big hard cock to the back of your throat. Cup your breasts for maximum cleavage and slowly take his rock hard cock mm by mm right to the base. After the first few stokes right to the base every time, come out and say you love sucking his big hard cock, be really dirty and slutty in the clip with lots of dirty talk, spit on his cock and really go fast and hard taking him right to the base with EVERY stroke giving him a super sloppy deepthroat. You have got so good at it, I love seeing his cock pushing down your throat, you can see how far it is with your neck bulging as its fully down your throat.

This time, you decide positions but as always, lots of cleavage, close ups, stocking’s etc. face fucking, thats not always to the base so please make sure when he is face fucking you, its right down your throat. After a few more deepthroats right to the base, “Oh fuck I love it, I want you to fuck my dirty slut mouth” do some more deepthroating in 1st position with you in control.
move to 2nd position( your choice) and say ” Oh sir, please fuck my dirty mouth, push your fucking hard cock right to the back of my fucking throat” let him
slowly force his cock right to the back of your throat and after a few full deep strokes right to the base say “You fucking love it don’t you , you dirty fucker, is that all you’ve got. Give me a proper face fucking, I want you to make me gag and drool , fuck my face now” and spit on his cock.

let him give you a really hard fast face fucking , making sure he always forces it right to the base, leaving you gagging, gasping and drooling.
For the facial, I want you to be actually applying a final super super glossy lipgloss as he is wanking, telling him you want him to spray your big glossy lips with his come. Let him come on your face as normal and immediatly take his Cock right to the back of your throat and deepthroat him a few times, let him come back out and continue to wank telling him ” I want more , spray my fucking face you dirty bastard” carefully cut in so you don’t see, use your spraying Dildo so end up with another massive second facial but it looks like more cum from him. With your face dripping with come, cupping your tits with come dribbiling into your cleavage take him to the back of your throat again a few times.

Usual rules, strip only to your underwear, make your lips as big as you possibly can, always perfect and glossy. lots of fully fashioned stocking leg shots, heels, cleavage and deepthroating right to the base every time.

Category: BOSS / EMPLOYEE
Related Categories: DEEP THROAT, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LIPSTICK FETISH, CUM IN MOUTH, SECRETARY
Keywords: cleavage, nylon, red lips, face fucking, drooling, real deepthroat

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Fuck My Face IV - Slutty Bimbo Secretary
Duration: 00:25:01
Size: 1.61 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9fd9d75cd07d4/Angel_The_Dreamgirl_in_476.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 21, 2022 6:05 pm
Name: Feet Jeans - The soft touch of her feet in nylons is amazing
Duration: 00:06:14
Size: 188 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/1ab5d7504f7f0/pantyhose16542.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 21, 2022 6:21 pm
Isabella is dark-haired beautiful girl with sexy feet size 10 US (41 EU). She is 5'10'' (177 cm) tall and weighs 135 lbs (61,3 kg). Ilona is young 18 y.o. girl with long size 10 US (41 EU) feet. She is 5'10'' (178 cm) tall and weighs 144 lbs (65,4 kg). They sit on a couch and show their big feet in pantyhose and compare them. (No sound.

Name: Under Sweet Weight - Ilona, Isabella - Big feet in pantyhose
Duration: 00:12:01
Size: 442 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6299ec4db12ce/pantyhose16543.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Dec 21, 2022 6:37 pm
Name: Glamy Anya in black pantyhose
Duration: 00:06:18
Size: 278 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/a2737c18d315b/pantyhose16544.mp4