Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 22, 2018 9:00 am
Sully Savage Trains a Cuckie Part 3: Dildo Gag
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:05:26 | 470 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Sully Savage is continuing the training of her cuck husband. Training for her pleasure. She installs the chindo on her cuck's head. On his knees, locked in chastity, and armed with a chindo, finally the cuck might prove to be of some use. Sully Savage teases him with her ass, tormenting him further, reminding him how pathetic he is and how he will never please her. She gets herself so hot, she jumps on the couch and forces him to fuck her with the chindo. Sully Savage truly enjoys reminding him of his shortcomings, and how he never ever pleased her like this. Her cuck is slowly learning what his new life and pathetic existence will be, one that is focused around her pleasure, whether it's by a chindo or the cock of a bull stud. He just knows, it will never be his very small cock.

Tags: Chastity, Chindo, Cuckolding, Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation
Featuring Models: Sully Savage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3e0e77a41a038/sh_s1247_3-6_sullysavage_chindo_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 22, 2018 2:52 pm
Raven and Alissa's New Hire Part 2: Pussy Tease

00:05:06 | 435 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The new slave has proven himself worthy with his foot worship skills. Goddess Raven and Goddess Alissa decide to keep the slut around. Sissy Cami is now naked in a pink collar on his knees. Mistress Raven tells the sissy bitch that if he wants this job he is going to have to learn how to behave like a sissy and walk like a sissy. Wearing a very tight dress, Raven forces her slaves face into her ass and tells him to get used to this position. She lifts up Mistress Alissa's dress revealing her beautiful round soft ass. Mistress Raven shoves Cami's face into Alissa's bare ass and tells the slave to prove how much he needs the job. He is **** to eat Mistress Alissa's ass until she is satisfied. Mistress Raven is verbally humiliating and directing Cami to sniff Alissa's pussy while she plays with herself. Sissy Cami is learning what it takes to be Mistress Alissa and Mistress Raven's sissy slave.

Tags: Ass Worship, Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Pussy Tease, Sissy Training, Tease and Deny
Featuring Models: Alissa Avni, Raven Eve

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fba7b40dd8e15/sh_s1246_2-5_raveneve_alissaavni_pussytease.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Transdoll sex swing sodomy part 2
screenshot screenshot

00:09:22 | 241 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

he fucking continues as I penetrate my TransDoll deep with my strap-on cock. She is such a dirty slut and always so horny!Once she has been pounded enough, I play with her clitty and make her cum hard.

Tags: latex, doll, dungeon, strap-on, anal, handjob, cumshot, high heels

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/56e015b2f733c/Transdoll_sex_swing_sodomy_part_2_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 23, 2018 8:22 pm
At my Command
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:19:12 | 450 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You crave to be my slave ? Kneel down and please Me. From the tip of my shoes, to the tip of my toes, to the tip of my cigar and whatever between them I want. Your horny cock is Mine ! You are defeated !

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a641e97376aa7/At_My_Command.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 24, 2018 12:01 pm
Your CEO Wife Kendra Humiliates You
screenshot screenshot

00:09:41 | 210 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"It's the morning of my executive promotion and you're in bed with a boner? I'm glad you think I look sexy in my stockings and heels, but a quickie is out of the question. And BJs are for winners, like my big boss. Unemployed losers get to jiggle-jerk into their pajama bottoms -- after they clean house and do the laundry..."

Miss Kendra James, power wife, cockteasing, cuck taunts, handjob humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5cda5e1ce6bb7/kenCEO_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Goddess Kendra Punishes the Bimbo

00:04:51 | 417 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Kendra is in the dungeon wearing her big black strap on cock. Her bimbo slave enters the room wearing a blonde wig and slutty fishnet stockings, black tiny mini skirt and a fishnet top. Goddess Kendra is upset by the rudeness of this slave. He is walking on his feet and looking her in the eye without permission. She orders the bitch to get on his knees beneath her where he belongs. The bimbo slave thinks that he is really sexy with pink lipstick on his lips. Goddess Kendra is appalled by the sloppiness of the lipstick. This bimbo slut wants and needs cock. But Kendra tells the slut that cock is a reward for him. Because of his behavior he doesn't deserve cock. Not yet at least! Bad sissies need to be punished. Goddess Kendra slaps the slut across the face telling him that she wants a hot blond bimbo not a sloppy whore. Goddess Kendra makes the whore get on the spanking bench with his slutty ass sticking out in position for his paddling. Goddess Kendra gives this slut what he deserves, a hard paddling. Kendra is very stern and ignores her sissy slave's tears and screams. This is what it takes to train a proper bimbo.

Tags: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Cross Dressing, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Paddling, sissy slut, Slut Training, Strap-on
Featuring Models: Kendra James

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/587c42a19d22c/Goddess_Kendra_Punishes_The_Bimbo_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 26, 2018 8:52 am
Facesitting Junior

00:05:39 | 44 Mb | 720x480 | mp4

There's nothing Kandy appreciates more than some time with Junior. Kandy has done the perfect job raising little johnny; he's become a boy any woman would be proud of. The scene opens with Kandy running Her hands through johnny's hair...while he rubs his cock. Earlier, Kandy used johnny as Her toilet, and suddenly She feels things moving so lets out a huge fart. johnny is used to this sort of thing and doesn't even flinch...although Kandy has been wondering lately if johnny is a bit slow...it's probably just Her imagination. Now She tells him She's going to sit on his face. "This is My idea of fun, watching My little boy kick and squirm for air under My ass."

My, my, all this talk has gotten johnny rock-hard and he's ready for hot ass. Kandy then gets up on Her knees and sits full-weight on Her his face. She tells him to smack his hands on the floor if he can't breathe. She'd just hate to get up while he still has air in his lungs. While he's already pretty stupid, she wouldn't mind wiping out some additional brain cells to prevent him from thinking about anyone else but Her. Up and down Kandy goes on his face. "I love doing this in My spare time", She says (a great lady who loves to spend time with Her boy). After ass-crushing him to the point of making him kick, She asks if he's had enough: "Are you ready to be locked in your cage?". "No" he replies. Once Kandy has finally had enough, She decides to put junior to bed...under Her ass! When he wakes up he'll be locked back in his cage, patiently waiting until she comes to visit again.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cf9cc06631eb2/lma-mommy-facesits-her-son_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 26, 2018 2:24 pm
Can't Take The Heels

00:19:49 | 1930 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This was a real-life slave-member of Our site. He wanted to be used and abused by us in our clips. So after making him jump through all the necessary hoops (and PAY us for the privilege, obviously!) Princess Adrianna shows up at his hotel door in Vegas. This is the part of his session when he just literally could not take Adrianna's heels anymore- so she mercifully kicks them off and proceeds to stomp all over his worthless, scrawny body in her beautiful bare feet.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/67e360cba0a4e/Cant_Take_The_Heels_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 26, 2018 8:31 pm
Caught and Stripped 5
screenshot screenshot

00:06:04 | 101 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 5: Ryan and Shamus' anuses throb painfully from being finger-fucked and they hope desperately that the girls will get bored soon. But Hazel, Natalie and Melanie are just getting going. Getting revenge on these tough rugby players is a thrilling experience for them and they're not done yet. They intend to teach the two men that they should be careful what they wish for.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7fe3108fc87b2/caught-and-stripped-5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 28, 2018 6:51 pm
Boy Crazy

00:05:27 | 385 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

.... then again, maybe it's the boys who are crazy--after all, they just keep coming back for more! Chastity clients enduring feather-light tip-teasing, poor manparts stuffed tight in that cold metal dick cell... Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b56da3066e3de/BoyCrazy.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 28, 2018 9:02 pm
Double Louboutin trampling
screenshot screenshot

00:11:30 | 297 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

What a nice way for us Ladies to relax...with a glass of Champagne and our human carpet at our heels. Our sharp stilettos press on his skin, he is ready to be tested and marked even more. Look at our shoes scratching his flesh, how they make little holes... We love tormenting the carpet with our Louboutin heels, sadistically we laugh and smile as we inflict pain and take pleasure from it.

Tags: trampling, high heels, pantyhose, latex, blonde, double domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8f5945180941c/Double_Louboutin_trampling.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 29, 2018 9:35 am
Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere

00:06:30 | 476 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Irene calls her slave over as she relaxes on her discipline bench. She tells him to sniff her shoe, and when he does, she laughs at him and says "You idiot, that's my boyfriend's shoe." She has him remove it and asks "Do you really think I wear a size 12 shoe?" with no concern for the fact that his eyes are covered and he can't see a thing. She tells him to suck on every toe, and as the camera pans down, you get an amazing up-close view of Irene's beautiful feet and toes. and of the slave worshiping them. She tells him her feet are perfect, just like the rest of her, and it's true - she's one in a million, with gorgeous feet, large breasts, and the most amazing ass. "As for you, you're mangled human garbage," she tells him. When he doesn't lovingly reply, she tells him to thank her or she'll kick him in the face. His manners quickly come around and he whimpers a thank you to her.

She has him stick his tongue between each toe while she calls him demeaning names. She says that while he licks her feet he's likely fantasizing about licking her armpits. The camera ****ms in on her delectable armpits, and under the hot studio lights and the heat of a summer day, you might even be able to smell them through the screen. "And if he was licking my armpits he'd probably be fantasizing about sniffing my farts," Irene laughs. "They're always so confused," she adds. She tells the slave that the reason she keeps him in a cage is so he doesn't hurt himself or society. As she has him kiss, lick, and suck each foot and all of her toes, she reminds him that the day she kicks him out is the day his life is over. She makes him open his mouth and sticks her entire foot into it. She tells him she knows he must like fucking so she's going to face fuck him. She sticks both feet in his mouth next, which causes him to gag, before he's called over to lick her armpit. He licks up and down and clearly savours the taste. "Anything that comes from my body is a gift" she tells him. She goes into detail as to just what all those body treats are, and the list is very comprehensive! She turns her attention to you next and calls you a pervert. Irene knows you would do anything to be in the position of this garbage slave, getting belittled by her.

Mistress: Mistress Irene

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db926f261a230/lmf-confused-slave-wants-to-lick-her-everywhere_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 29, 2018 11:29 am
Just Leather! And . . . !!!
screenshot screenshot

00:04:40 | 171 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

WOW over 17 minutes of pure leather erotica!

This particular movie has been filmed for a number of my members who are absolute die hard leather fetish lovers. I receive an incredible amount of requests for movies, and I do try and work their thoughts and desires into my real life sessions. It's not always possible to create everyone's tastes, some are rather unique, more so than others. It's just a matter of what works best with my gentleman friends. Leather is a popular Fetish, and one I love too!

What makes this movie a little different, is because one gentleman, who resides in Australia wanted to see me reading The Financial Times! Well that's easy, as I often have the pink paper with my morning cup of tea, before I crack on with my day! My goodness, I really am thrilled with the way I've edited the movie. Seriously, you MUST plug in your ears, as the leather's signature creaking sound is exquisite! It's a real mind and muscle fuck!

I'm really looking forward to your thoughts, I know you'll love it as much as I've enjoyed filming it. I can't tell you just how much enjoyment I had, it's sensational.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1afe3704c2815/Just_Leather_And_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 29, 2018 4:39 pm
Cultivating Obsession

00:08:04 | 302 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You've become so obsessed with me that it's taken over your life. You poor thing.. Look how I've ruined you. Ruined your sex life, ruined your ability even get hard with your wife or girlfriend. I have complete control over your cock. What does that say about you? Better yet.. What does that say about me? You know that I cultivate this obsession. It makes me so very excited knowing that I've made you just another victim to my seductive charms. Just try to resist as I slip this silky pair of stockings on and tease you with my luscious body. Admit it, you know you're mine.

Categories: Femdom POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88f0adf820bb5/Cultivating_Obsession_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 29, 2018 8:43 pm
Goddess Kyaa POV Slave Orders 1

00:10:14 | 596 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We are proud to bring you a new Domme today: the world famous Goddess Kyaa! She has slaves all over the world and may be the meanest Domme ever on MeanBitches . Now you will see her like you have never seen her before - as she orders you to lick her asshole and worship her feet!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fb72eef821dff/Goddess_Kyaa_POV_Slave_Orders_1.mp4