Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 07, 2023 6:33 am
Sis in Ripped Jeans Caught Masturbating and Fucked Till Creampie HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Caught Masturbating, Translated, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cum in Pussy

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Sis in Ripped Jeans Caught Masturbating and Fucked till Creampie 1080p.mp4

Sister Cheats With He BF On The Phone HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Translated, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Cheating, Cuckold, Netorare, On The Phone, Spying, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, Cum on Tits, Blackmail, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Sister Cheats With He BF On The Phone 1080p.mp4

Taboo Cheating Blackmail HD

Taboo Cheating Blackmail 1080p.mp4

Spying On Sister Masturbating HD

Spying On Sister Masturbating 1080p.mp4

Sister Loves to Read Books HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus

Sister Loves to Read Books 1080p.mp4

Sisters First Creampie HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Sisters First Creampie 1080p.mp4

Taboo Sex With My SEXY Daughter 4k

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Translated, Cheating, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Anilingus

Taboo Sex With My SEXY Daughter 4k.mp4

While My HUSBANT Was Pouring Cocktails, I Fucked His Friend, A VERY BAD STORY HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, Translated, Spying, Virtual Sex, On The Phone, Cuckold, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, POV, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Squirt

While my HUSBANT was Pouring Cocktails, I Fucked his Friend, a VERY BAD STORY 1080p.mp4

Harper Madison in Free Use Daughter - Coffee with Mom HD 1080p

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

Cory Chase is sitting down with her daughter, Harper Madison, and the two of them are sipping some coffee while they chat. Harper confesses that she played some games with her dad, while her mom was away on a business trip this past week. Cory asks her daughter what kind of games she played with her father, and Harper tells her that they were naked games! Harper confesses that one of the games was to have sex without birth control... and Cory is shocked! Harper confesses that Luke creampied her pussy, and Cory warns her that she could be pregnant now! Harper says that she just couldn't help herself. Cory asks Harper if Luke fucked her ass as well, and Harper says 'yes!' Cory is stunned, and also upset that she wasn't included in these games. Cory wants to play a game of her own, with her daughter, and that's exactly what they start to do! Harper stands up and she strips out of her clothing, before she dares Cory to eat her pussy out. Harper sits back down on the couch and she spreads her legs for her mother. Cory starts to slowly lick her daughter's pussy up and down. She ends up licking her ass hole as well! Cory continues to eat Harper's pussy and ass out, until she cums hard in her mouth! Cory suggests that the two of them go searching for Luke, so the three of them can play a game together...

HarperMadisoninFreeUseDaughter1080p.mp4

Beautiful Ass Mom Reading A Book HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Russian, Amateur, Anal, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Passed Out

Beautiful Ass Mom Reading A Book 1080p.mp4

Hot Mom Gets Sons Dick When She Stays in His Bed HD

Hot Mom Gets Sons Dick when she Stays in his Bed 1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 06, 2023 9:25 pm
Hot Hardcore Pussy Filled Fuck with Anal Jessae Rosae 4k

Daughter, Roleplay, Bathroom, Teen, Small Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Neotrare, Anal, Squirt, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Handjob

Hot Hardcore Pussy Filled Fuck with Anal Jessae Rosae 4k.mp4

Hot Married Realtor Fucks Her Client 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits

Hot Married Realtor Fucks Her Client 4k.mp4

Latina Sis Is Very Hungry 2k

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Anal, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy

Latina Sis Is Very Hungry 2k.mp4

Lollipop and And Brothers Dick HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Lollipop and And Brothers Dick 1080p.mp4

Mom Fucks Son and Talks To Husband On The Phone 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, On The Phone, Cuckold, Netorare, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Mom Fucks Son and Talks to Husband on The Phone 4k.mp4

Muslim Sister HD

Sister, MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Muslim Sister HD.mp4

My Step-Son Didnt Last Long in My Tight Pussy 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Amateur, Spying, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cum on Pussy

My Step-Son Sidnt Last Long in My Tight Pussy 4k.mp4

My Wifes First Dogging in Public. British Countryside Farmer Almost Ripped My Wifes Pussy Apart 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Handjob, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass

My Wifes first Dogging in Public. British Countryside Farmer almost Ripped my Wifes Pussy Apart 4k.mp4

Pervert Bros Cum On Her Face HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Pervert Bros Cum On Her Face 1080p.mp4

Raising A Daughter HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Anal, Blackmail, Helpless, Amateur, Roleplay, Anal, Cum on Ass

Raising A Daughter 1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 06, 2023 12:57 pm
Brother Fucks Little Sis HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Male Domination, Translated, Caught In The Act, Blackmail

Brother Fucks Little Sis 1080p.mp4

Brother I Need Your Silence HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Translated, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Brother I Need Your Silence 1080p.mp4

BTS Anal With Mom HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Russian, Granny, Amateur, Anal, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cum on Pussy

BTS Anal With Mom 1080p.mp4

Caught Mother With Her Lover Now She Is My Whore HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, Caught In The Act, Translated, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Anilingus, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Humiliation

Caught Mother With Her Lover Now She Is My Whore HD.mp4

Cheating Girlfriend Fucks Her Boyfriends Roommate and Begs For His Cock To Cum On her Huge Ass HD 16 mins

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Amateur, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass

Cheating Girlfriend Fucks her Boyfriends Roommate and Begs for his Cock to Cum on her Huge Ass HD 16 mins.mp4

Crazy MILF Catches Young Guy Smelling Panties 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Chubby, Parody, Stockings, Bathroom, Rough Sex, Caught Masturbating, Female Domination, Cheating, Wife, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Crazy MILF Catches Young Guy Smelling Panties 4k.mp4

aestravip - Happy New Year! Now, Let Mommy Take Care Of You

Cum for Mommy - Handjob/Vibrator Orgasm

27:26 min

A soft and sensual handjob video with Mommy eventually using a vibrator to milk a thick load. Mommy speaks gentle words of encouragement and affirmation all the while.

Jerk-Off For Mommy - JOE HD

17:25 min

Let Mommy encourage you to jerk off to her body and blow a big load for her ass.

CUCKOLD POV WATCHING MY WIFE GET FUCKED 4k

MILF, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, Stockings, Female Domination, Spying, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum in Pussy

CUCKOLD POV WATCHING MY WIFE GET FUCKED 4k.mp4

Fucking Hard A GAMERGIRL Sister Gets HUGE CUMSHOT On Mouth and Boobs POV 4K

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Big Ass, Cum on Tits

Fucking Hard A GAMERGIRL Sister Gets HUGE CUMSHOT On Mouth and Boobs POV 4K.mp4

Her Father Fucks Her Without Anyone Noticing in The Kitchen 4k

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

Her Father Fucks Her Without Anyone Noticing in The Kitchen 4k.mp4
Added: Jun 06, 2023 7:37 am
Misty Meaner - Valentines Day with My Mom HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Stockings, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Anal, Double Penetration, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

You're playing video games when you mom Misty comes home from her Valentines Day date with your dad, they have been trying to work things out since the divorce with no luck. She looks tired and disappointed so you ask her how it went but she doesnt want to talk about it. She takes off her shoes and tells you to go to bed. After she retires to her room, you make her an adorable card. This will certainly brighten her Valentines day! You go into her room to give it to her and find her naked with some wierd buzzy thing. She hides it and looks shocked, takes your card and says thank you. You cant help but notice her round tits and pussy and instantly you get hard through your pants. She looks down and sees your thick cock and tells you you might be able to help her feel better after all and invites you on the bed...

Valentines Day with my Mom.mp4

Mistress Victoria - Big Sister Birthday Surprise HD 1080p

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

your loving big sister has something for you, for your birthday tomorrow. a special present brother. so special, it is just going to be between us and nobody else. Listen up, nobody else can know about this-so I'm giving it to you today a day early. Don't tell anyone what I'm about to give you...

I know that you are in love with Me and that you jerk to Me all the time...to your Goddess big sister. Popular cheer leader that everyone wants. And it makes you SO horny that we live in the same house. Remember this birthday present...only between you and Me. you jerk to Me, My goddess tits. I want you to jerk it to Me in front of Me...the ultimate fantasy come to life...allowing you to jerk your cock in my presence. So happy that you are devoted to Me, devoted to worshiping My perfection.

I know you dream of filling up My tight little pussy. My tight perfect pussy of Mine. Sweet smelling tasting pussy. Imagining filling it up with cum. Mmm. your goddess sister...the ultimate fantasy. Teasing you with the idea of filling it up. Wouldn't that feel amazing? Well maybe you can do all My chores at home then...and My homework...Yes continue to jerk that cock to Me. This will be the best birthday present you will get your entire life.

Big Sister Birthday Surprise.mp4

Claire Black - Claire Got Creamed HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Hairy, Caught Masturbating

Peter just got busted.

He thought he was home alone and could jerk off in peace, but he was wrong.

His daughter Claire just walked in and caught him.

He's mortified but Claire is curious.

She wants to see what her mom is getting on a nightly basis.

Peter will reluctantly show Claire what he's working with.

Impressed at his endowment Claire simply must get her hands on that cock and begins to stroke it.

And since her mom isn't due at home for a bit she has ample time to taste it.

While she's sucking Peter's cock she'll rub her pussy and wonder what it would feel like inside of her.

Claire won't have to wonder for long as she decides to get naked and find out what her mom is getting.

Peter is still worried about getting caught but Claire reminds him that her mom is gone for hours.

That gives them ample time to engage in the following: blowjob, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, and missionary sex.

Peter will cum on Claire's tits and now she knows what her mom is getting.

Claire Got Creamed 1080p.mp4

Angel Youngs - Full Anal Romp ft. Dreddxxx HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Anal, Anilingus, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck
screenshot

Angel shows off her body, shakes her tits and ass. She and Dredd have oral and anal sex in various positions. Includes blowjob, tit fuck, rimming, eye contact, lingerie

Angel Youngs Full Anal Romp HD.mp4

UK Adventure Couple / @ukadventurecouple - Hotwife/Cuckold Sextape Pack (OF) (3.79 GiB)

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Amateur, Real, Threesome, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, POV, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Ass, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

These are all of the 3 (in 2 parts each) of the FULL sex videos; thanks to the ULer who posted the shorter clips, and these are great full length content from her OF. My favourite scene is the one with their friend who really fucks her nice and hard! Really nice girl with great action, 3 some, cuckolding, blowjob, vaginal sex.

The full video of me being fucked by @thehandsomegolfer after our run in at the spa Smile
would highly recommend reading the 6 part story about what happened before watching as it adds a lot of juicy context! Thank you to everyone who supports us on this kinky journey we're on, if it weren't for people like you, we may have never put a camera in front of all these slutty adventures <3 p.s - how about that lighting on my butt Surprised?

The full 30 minute video of me being fucked by a bull for the first time

I’ve never had a load this big pumped inside me and to be honest I can’t wait to do it again being cream-pied for the first time by someone else while my boyfriend watched got me wetter than I’ve ever been in my entire life and the fact that he made me cum was the icing on the cake

Make sure to read the full story posted previously for context Smile our slutty journey together is just getting started and we are so excited so share more of it with you all! -Clara. PS: I really think I need to wear this skirt more often

The full 30 minute video of us inviting one of Alex’s friends over

this was a huge step for us inviting someone from our personal life into our private life so we’re very excited to share it with you all! can’t believe how big he turned out to be and how hard he pounded me!

can’t wait for the next adventure and to share it with you all!
screenshot

The full 30 minute video of us inviting one of Alex’s friends over - Part 1.mp4

The full 30 minute video of us inviting one of Alex’s friends over - Part 2.mp4

The full 30 minute video of me being fucked by a bull for the first time - Part 2.mp4

The full 30 minute video of me being fucked by a bull for the first time - Part 1.mp4

The full video of me being fucked by @thehandsomegolfer after our run in at the spa - Part 1.mp4

The full video of me being fucked by @thehandsomegolfer after our run in at the spa - Part 2.mp4

Octokuro - Fuck The Rave Queen HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits
screenshot

"Who is that glittering lady with the turquoise hair?
Her gorgeous ass has the power to rock this rave and ignite the desire of any partygoer who sees her.
But tonight she's gone only with you...
In this video you will find: hard pussy fuck, ahegao, loud moans,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, floppy blowjob, hard fuck on the table"

Octokuro - Fuck The Rave Queen.mp4

Ceara Lynch - Permanent Chastity HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Blackmail, Cuckold, Threesome, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot

Ft. BrattyNikki Kocktober isnt just a month, its a lifestyle. Get on your knees and beg to be locked up PERMANENTLY by Ceara and Nikki. You dont stand a chance looking up at these two gorgeous goddesses in their skin tight swim suits, dangling the key to your life from their perfectly manicured fingers. Denial never felt so good.

Published: Oct 10, 2022

[img]https://i.myqloud.org/g/40410/Permanent Chastity.gif[/img]

Keywords: Chastity, FemDom POV, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom Brat, Key-Holding, Keyholder, Swimsuit

Ceara Lynch - Permanent Chastity.mp4

Big Ass Sister Swallows in POV 4k

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Big Ass Sister Swallows in POV 4k.mp4

Damn It Sisters Are Such Naughty Sluts 4k

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Anal, Cum on Ass, Male Domination, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Damn It Sisters Are Such Naughty Sluts 4k.mp4

Born To Be A Fucktoy 4k

Born To Be A Fucktoy 4k.mp4

POWERFUCK AND CREAMPIED 4k

POWERFUCK AND CREAMPIED 4k.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 11:38 pm
Twilight Zone - A Rapid Fire Facials PMV HD 1080p

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Big Ass, Big Tits, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

twilight zone.mp4

Sophia Locke And Cory Chase in Multi Milfverse Season 2 Summer Therapy Kissing Cory HD 1080p

Aunt, Niece, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Parody, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Asian, Uncensored Asian

A portal opens up and Cory Chase and Summer (Sophia Locke) walk through it, into the bedroom. Summer is upset that she's still in the Multi MILFverse and not back at home yet! Cory tells Summer that there's a few more things that she needs to take care of in this universe first. The two MILF's hop on the bed and they start making out. Summer pulls Cory's big tits out from under her turquoise bra, and she starts to suck on her nipples. Cory gets into the doggystyle position and Summer eat's her mom's ass out from behind. Cory pulls Summer's shorts off next, and Summer spreads her legs for Cory. Cory starts to eat Summer's pussy out, and Summer's moans slowly get louder and louder. Once Summer cums in Cory's mouth, Summer goes back to eating Cory's pussy until Cory cums as well.

MultiMilfverseSeason21080p.mp4

Mom Wants Your Cum - Cory Chase HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth

Your mom has something special for you, and she's not sure if you can handle it! She's wearing a silky green bathrobe that she drops to the ground, revealing matching lingerie underneath. She invites you to come over towards her and help take care of her needs. Cory Chase gets down on her knees in front of you (Luke Longly) and she starts to give you a blowjob. You're not allowed to cum until she lets you, and then you're going to explode in her mouth! After your cock is nice and hard, she lies down on the couch and you start to fuck her pussy. You reach out and you grab her big tits as you pound her pussy. Your mom flips over into the doggystyle position and you fuck her pussy from behind. She licks your cock clean before you fuck her in the missionary position again. When you are ready to cum, you have your mom get down on her knees in front of you and open her mouth wide. Then, you jerk your cock off into her mouth, and then she spits your cum out into your own mouth! She makes you swallow your own cum and you secretly love it!

MomWantsYourCum1080p.mp4

AmeliaLiddell - Baby Bro's Friend's HUGE Cock TABOO HD 1080p

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Virutal Sex, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cum in Pussy, Jerk Off Instruction, Cheating

AGE PLAY, Big tits, doggy style, HARD FUCKING, missionary, up close, dirty talk, orgasms

"what are you doing, i thought you and my little bro went to bed already" You come into my room at night, you say you're bored so i agree to let you hang out in my room a little bit as long as you promise not to ANNOY me! You tell me i have a hot body & ask to see my tits "What the fuck?? You are WAY too young to be talking like that!" I get so mad and start to bitch you out, saying that i have a boyfriend and there is no way your baby cock would interest me, but then you pull out your dick. My eyes immediately go wide "W-Wow...i've never seen one that big" I'm entranced by your massive dick, i pull out my tits and after some protesting you convince me to touch it, and then even convince me to take it in my pussy! All the while i can't stop saying how huge it is, how much thicker it is than my boyfriends, and moaning until we both cum! "Now quick, get out before we get caught!!"

Category: Big Dicks, Big Tits, Taboo, Teens (18+)

Baby_Bros_Friends_HUGE_cock_TABOO.mp4.mp4

Zara Mae - Boss Ladys Reward HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Interracial, POV, Cheating, Wife, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Swallow

When you have been a good employee boss lady always rewards her good workers.....

Category: Big Boobs, Dildo Sucking, MILF, Roleplay

Boss_Ladys_Reward.mp4.mp4

Blonde Gabie - Sister Cover 4k

Sister, Teen, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

Your hot sister is asking you for a favor. She really wants to go out tonight but your parents won't allow it, so if you could cover for Gabie, she'd be eternally grateful! She can see you don't look so sure, but what if she helped you with something? You split up with your girlfriend a little while ago, and your sister senses you're feeling sexually frustrated lately...

Sister Cover.mp4

Kinky Emma - Ovulating Dirty Mommy Wants To Play HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Bathroom, Anal
screenshot

Your mommy is a very naughty mommy. And you're a very naughty son. Mommy knows you sometimes steal her dirty underwear and sniffs and licks them while you wank. Mommy's feeling horny today so she leaves her very dirty stained underwear on the toilet floor hoping you'll find them.
Mommy waits til you've used the toilet and hopefully taken the panties to your room. Then she knocks on your door and comes in for what first seems to be an innocent mother-son-talk. But when your mommy accidentally sees the panties you took from the bathroom you soon realize mommy has something else and not so innocent in mind...
She pulls out the panties and makes you sniff and lick her stained panties. Then she takes off her t-shirt and offers you her big yummy tits, just like good old days! She continues undressing, showing you her hairy, dirty, juice pussy and tells you to taste it. And since you seem to enjoy panties with skid marks she encourages you to explore her asshole. She also wants you to put a finger in her ass and fuck it.
Now you've gotten mommy really horny and she wants you to fuck her pussy so she can stroke herself til an orgasm while feeling her boy's cock slide in and out of that mommy pussy. When you've fucked her for a while she let's you know that she's ovulating and really need that cum of yours deep inside her horny pussy. So be a good boy and let your mommy cum on your cock! Let her pulsating pussy milk your cock for a little sibling...
screenshot

Kinky Emma - Ovulating dirty mommy wants to play.mp4

ScarlettBelle - Lessons With Mom Scarlett HD 1080p

Mother, Roleplay, Blackmail, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Bisexual, Blackmail, Virtual Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Interracial, Chubby, Cum on Hands, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Threesome, Stockings
screenshot

It's a big night for you - you're finally going out to a club! But you need to borrow your mom's car, and she wants to give you some advice before you leave. In fact, she wants to give you a hands-on demonstration! Before you try to get laid tonight, let your mom give you some real life experience.

KEYWORDS: Mom, Milf, Handjob, Riding, POV
screenshot

ScarlettBelle - Lessons With Mom Scarlett.mp4

Scarletts New Job HD
screenshot

Scarlett has a meeting with her new boss and knows exactly how to impress him. Even if he doesn't have the biggest dick, she's still ready to do whatever it takes to make a good first impression. Let's see how long your cock lasts with Scarlett teasing you with her curves, giving you a sloppy blowjob and tit fuck, and riding you hard in your office.
screenshot

ScarlettBelle - Scarletts New Job.mp4

Sissy Panty Thief ft Miss Vixen HD
screenshot

We noticed our panties going missing while we were on vacation, so we decided to come back to the hotel early to catch the culprit. Who should we find but you, a secret sissy who's been stretching out our favorite lacy underthings!
Of course, this can't go unpunished. Oh no. But what to do...
Oh, that's right. We're going to dress you up in our stolen lingerie, take some pretty pictures, then make you spread your legs and open up your cock sucker lips for our giant goddess cocks!
The punishment should always fit the crime...
[Featuring Miss Vixen!]
[This is a custom video. Name used: Jordan]
Keywords: Sissy, Sissy Training, Sissy Sluts, Sissification, Panty Thief, Blackmail-Fantasy, Exposure-Fantasy, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Pegging, Punishment, Humiliation, Double Domme, Dual Domme,, Slave Training, Goddess Worship, Sensual Domination,,, POV, Brat, Goddess.
screenshot

ScarlettBelle - Sissy Panty Thief ft Miss Vixen.mp4

Is Your Wife Awake HD
screenshot

Let me guess, you're up late again with a rock hard cock while your wife is snoring away next to you. You're craving me, there's no denying it. Want to take a little risk? Start stroking for me!
You know how she would react if she caught you like this - dick in hand, my naked tits on your screen - but I don't think you can resist the urge to jerk off to me. I turn you on so much more than she ever has. You know she can't compete with a woman like me!
Go on, give in to temptation. Jerk hard and get the bed shaking! Moan my name out loud. Your cock is all mine!

KEYWORDS: Homewrecker, Homewrecking, Cheating,,s, Games, Risky Jerk Session,, Seductress, Seduction,, Superior Women, Bratty Goddess, Curvy Goddess,,, Sensual Domination, Nude
ScarlettBelle - Is Your Wife Awake
screenshot

ScarlettBelle - Is Your Wife Awake.mp4

Stretch and Fill My Ass HD
screenshot

I just bought a new, big toy and I couldn't resist the urge to put it in my ass. Watch me strip down to my black thigh-highs, then stretch, fill, and fuck my tight asshole until I cum hard!
screenshot

ScarlettBelle - Stretch and Fill My Ass.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 9:06 pm
Daddy 4K Debt 4K Hunt 4K Tutor 4K Cuck 4K Bride 4K

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Bathroom, Titty Fuck, Russian, Rough Sex, Russian, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Blackmail, Male Domination, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Cum on Pussy, Latina, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Liz Ocean - Bull Wants a Spread of Your Volatility HD

Do you guys think diamonds are a girl's best friend? Well, they're not. Try going to a nightclub and paying with a diamond. Or order a cab with a diamond. No, girls' best friends are unlimited bank cards. And when they're gone, girls who are used to no limits are willing to do anything to get what they need...

Daddy4K.2023.Liz.Ocean.XXX.1080p.mp4

Lola Heart - Ballad of Biking Mike HD

The older a guy is, the more expensive his toys are. Some toys sometimes cost more than an airplane. Take the Tundra 5000 bicycle, for example. You can ride it just like you can ride a ten-buck bike. The only difference is that it costs five hundred times as much. Also, they say it can make your balls go numb. It's already caused a lot of divorces and breakups. However, there is a certain category of people who are only happy if their offspring use the Tundra 5000, leaving the girlfriends unattended...

Daddy4K.23.01.31.Lola.Heart.XXX.1080p.mp4

Charlie Red - E02 HD

A good boss must be able to do everything that he entrusts to his subordinates. I used to start out like this myself. I used to go door-to-door and collect debts from ordinary workmen. This time I decided to go to the debtor's house myself only because his daughter was getting married. This family should remember that I would not forgive the debt even to their grand****ren...

Debt4K.23.02.03.Charlie.Red.XXX.1080p.mp4

Lucky Bee - It Takes a Thief to Fuck a Thief HD

Did I ever tell you about the time a dog ate a dog? I was vacationing in a country villa at the time. It was a good year, the weather was beautiful, and the grass was growing so fast that I had to call the mowers every three days. But then one day the crooks showed up instead. They wanted to fuck me, but they didn't know who they were dealing with. I fucked them myself, literally...

Hunt4K.23.01.27.Lucky.Bee.XXX.1080p.mp4

Viki Ray - Playing the Fuck Out of Croc! HD

Professional educators believe that the best way to learn is by playing. But what do you do when you have to teach a big-ass bastard like me? Go all the way, of course! If you call yourself a coward, get in the box! I mean, take off your panties and spread your thighs for me! And I don't care if the crocodile almost bit my dick off during the game...

Tutor4K.23.01.12.Viki.Ray.XXX.1080p.mp4

JC Wilds - Peep Show For Filthy Сritter HD

All happy families are alike, but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. An unhappy family is one in which the husband has to hide his sexual preferences. A happy family is one in which the wife helps the husband achieve real pleasure. Even if that pleasure consists in secretly watching a stranger fuck the wife on her favorite sofa...

Cuck4K.23.01.17.JC.Wilds.XXX.1080p.mp4

Antonia Sainz - Cock My Ride. Part Two HD

So, my cock was the only one who was happy about the trip out of town. It had had a lot of fun, which was more than I could say for its owner. Apparently, I was in a lot of trouble, because I didn't remember how the fuck I was in that room. My hands were cuffed, the Bear Guy with tire iron was standing in front of me, and I could smell a new adventure with my balls...

Hunt4K.23.01.10.Antonia.Sainz.XXX.1080p.mp4

Sofia Lee - Locked WC Adventure HD

In a critical situation, a person's whole life flies before one's eyes... But what is a wedding but a critical situation? The bride and groom say goodbye to their old life and walk hand in hand into a new one. Before such a family is born, brides often want to have time to do all the things they can no longer even dream of in their married life. Fate itself was on the side of the heroine of this story. Finding herself locked in the bathroom with an attractive man, she immediately realized that she had to take matters into her own hands and breathe some fresh air before the full plunge into the post-wedding world...

Bride4K.23.01.02.Sofia.Lee.XXX.1080p.mp4

Vanessa Vega - The Art of Fucking Deception HD

Sometimes strange things happen in life that could be called a happy or, on the contrary, an unhappy coincidence. However, people with experience and family life know that coincidences are not coincidental. If the wife is cheating on her husband, it is hardly a coincidence. And if there are cameras installed in the house, sex under their lenses is also unlikely to be coincidental. And if a good friend of the family is a hacker with access to those CCTV cams? All in all, everything is mixed up in this lusty and weird story of three cocks and one pussy...

Cuck4K.23.02.07.Vanessa.Vega.XXX.1080p.mp4

Chanel Camryn - Free Use on a Proposal Date HD

In every girl's life there is a main date, which remains in memory for a lifetime. The date on which a beloved person makes a wedding proposal. There is nothing more romantic than a proposal in the privacy of the most luxurious restaurant. And nothing can mar this significant moment, not even a lustful waiter with a huge cock...

Ignore4K.23.02.14.Chanel.Camryn.XXX.1080p.mp4

Lilly Bell - Aunty Lets Guy Too Much to Get Him Into Investments HD

When he came with his presentation to ask for an investment, he was ready for anything but what he saw. The fact was that the young investor lady had brought her nephew with her to the meeting. The therapist advised them not to hide their feelings for each other, which the little bastard took advantage of. Right in front of the astonished man...

Ignore4K.23.02.14.Lilly.Bell.XXX.1080p.mp4

Serena Santos - Free Sample HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Anal, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Just go on a date with her. She’s really pretty and very nice… Oh this again. You’re not gay.. It’s just a phase. Or maybe it’s not… But how do you know for sure if you don’t try out girls? I’m your mom, I just want to help you try something new. Maybe you’ll like it…

Sex Acts: blowjob, missionary, anal missionary, anal cowgirl, anal doggy, cumshot, facial, cum in mouth, cum swallowing

Free Sample 1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 1:33 pm
Cameron Canela - School Boy Dominated By Beautiful Little Brat HD

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands
screenshot

Rion King is supposed to be working with Cameron Canela on a team project, but she isn't interested at all, infact, she wants him to do all the work, and, she is a brat that knows how to get what she wants.

KEYWORDS - bratty handjobs bratty hand jobs jerking off jacking off big cocks big dicks CFNM schoolgirls brat girls 18 year olds barely legal teens teenagers big loads male orgasms cum shots cumshots popshots money shots cum on clothes cumming on clothes brunettes

Cameron Canela - School boy Dominated by Beautiful Little Br.mp4

Ashley Lane - Now You're My Daddy Too HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cheating, Cum on Hands
screenshot

Ashley Lane is tired of seeing how friend Jessica's daddy, Tommy Pistol, spoils her. She has a good idea how to start getting the same treatment from her BFF's father and she isn't giving him much of a choice.

KEYWORDS - cock worship bratty handjobs bratty hand jobs jerking off jacking off big cocks big dicks orgasm control orgasm denial cock tease and denial tease & denial edging games edge play cfnm female domination sensual domination femdom big loads male orgasms cum shots cumshots popshots money shots 18 year olds teens barely legal brat girls older man younger woman tall woman tall women blondes

Ashley Lane - Now youre my Daddy too.mp4

Melissa Moore - Massage From Her Dad HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Massage, Cheating, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Cum on Tits
screenshot

Melissa Moore asks her dad for a back massage and, she wants him to feel how good her hands are too.

KEYWORDS - tantric massage edging massage edge play massage edgeplay massage erotic massage exotic massage happy ending massage happy endings massage oil massage edging games tease & denial tease and denial cock tease seduction oil fetish oil/lotion fetish massage parlor sensual massage body worship cum on tits cumming on tits cumming on boobs cum on boobs cum on breasts cumming on breasts pov handjobs pov hand jobs pov jerking off pov jacking off taboo daughter and father & daughter older man younger woman older man/younger woman 18 year olds barely legal teens teenagers brunettes natural tits

Melissa Moore Massage from Her Dad.mp4

Lana Lanz / Lana-Lanz - Brother Caught Jerking Off ... HD 1080p

Sister, MILF, German, Amateur, Caught Masturbating, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Unbelievable ... You just go to the kiosk to get cigarettes, don't think of anything exciting ... unlock the door and see him there. My brother with his pants down and jerks the little bastard on my videos. If he could have said right away that he is horny for me again ... Our parents are not there anyway, so let Lana on your cock BROTHER !!!

Lana-Lanz brother caught jerking off.mp4

Lando Ryder / LandoRyder - Mother in Law's Feet Are Irresistible!! HD 1080p

Mother-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, German, Amateur, Footjob, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

When my friend was away for a short time, her mother came to her house quite surprisingly. She acted like she didn't know that her daughter was shopping. Then she just sits next to me on the bed and starts making me horny with her feet. And how that escalated...

Category: Mother-in-law / Son-in-law Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, German, POV

Mother in law's feet are irresistible.mp4

DADDY'S GIRLS VOLUME 40 HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, DVD, Male Domination, Stockings, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Cum on Feet
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

A DADDY DAUGHTER FUCKFEST!!
THESE LOVE DADDY'S HARD COCK!!!

These love their Daddys!!! These girls all love to play with Dad's big hard cock!! Included in this Fatherly Compilation are full versions of : "Family Porn Night Episode 2", "Jewel's Report Card", "Ravina's Family Blowjob" & "Rebecca's Allowance".

Family Porn Night Episode 2

IS IT A GOOD IDEA FOR A TEENAGE GIRL TO WATCH PORN WITH HER DAD??
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!
NO!!!!! IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!

When 18 year old Jewel and her dad found the porn channel on tv....they should have turned it off immediately!!! When they decide to watch it a little bit.....it was just a matter of time before Jewel started sucking off her dad!!! This is why Family members should NEVER EVER EVER watch porn together!!!!

Jewel's Report Card

WHAT DOES A BAD REPORT CARD MEAN TO A TEENAGE GIRL?
IT MEANS A SPANK & SUCK FROM HER DAD!!
JEWEL GETS SPANKED & MUST SUCK OFF DAD!!!

When Dad finds Jewel's Report Card, hidden in her backpack....he gets angry!! 4 Ds and an F!!! Jewel is about to get the Dad punishment for all time....The Spank & Suck!! Jewel is made to lie over Dad's knee....raise her skirt....and accept a spanking! Then, Jewel must suck Dad's cock and balls, before milking his sperm out of him. Since her punishment was the Spank & Suck....Jewel is now free to go to the mall with her friends. I guess the Spank & suck is better than being grounded?......

Ravina Snow - Ravina's Family Blowjob

HOW DOES A TEENAGE GIRL GET A RAISE IN HER ALLOWANCE??
EASY.....
SHE SUCKS COCK!!!!!

When a teenage girl wants a raise in her allowance....she must think of creative ways to get it!!! Ravina goes to her dad to ask for a bump in her allowance....and when he turns her down....she gets creative!! Since Ravina is quite the cock sucker....having sucked off most of the boys at school...she offers her dad a weekly blowjob for a raise in her allowance. Dad is totally blown away at Ravina's cock sucking skills!! Ravina gives the wettest, sloppiest, sexiest blowjob you will ever see....to her very own dad!!!

Rebecca's Allowance

HOW DOES A TEENAGE GIRL GET A RAISE IN HER ALLOWANCE??!!
EASY
SHE SUCKS OFF HER DAD!!!

Rebecca asks her Dad for a raise in her Allowance...but she is met with a firm "no"!! As it turns out....there is no money available at all in the household budget for such a thing. The only way that could ever happen is.....if her Brother's Allowance was terminated!! Rebecca offers to Suck off her Dad twice a week...Tuesdays and Thursdays, when nobody else is home...if he will agree to cut off Jesse's Allowance, and double hers!! Dad can't resist Rebecca....and she gives him a mind blowing blowjob!!!

screenshot

DADDYS GIRLS VOLUME 40.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 9:48 am
Bishoujo Mom - Princess Daisy HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Parody, Virtual Sex, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, POV, Wife, Cum on Ass, Jerk Off Instruction, Gloves, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Latex

Category: MILF, POV, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cosplay

Princess_Daisy.mp4

ANAL PACKAGE : DELIVERED - Miss Ellie HD 1080p

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Virtual Sex, Anal, Squirt, Rough Sex, Double Penetration, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Babe!! I got all these new toys in the mail today and of course, it's on the day that you're out of town! WTF?!? Well, my ass couldn't fucking wait - pun(s) intended Wink so I thought to myself, what the heck not!? Why not do it myself!? AND FILM IT. Oh yeah, babe. This video is made especially for you. I know you like it when I far and ass cream bubbles out of my sweet little chute. I know you love seeing inside of my asshole nice and deep. I know you like when I try to push out my sexy prolapse. Anything you like anal and gape is everything I like, babe, and I made this video especially for you <3

#Anal
#Ass to Mouth
#Farting
#GFE
#Gape

Miss Ellie_Anal-Package--Delivered.mp4

PEE, SQUIRTS, FLIRTS, ANAL GFE - Miss Ellie HD 1080p

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Virtual Sex, Anal, Squirt, Rough Sex, Double Penetration, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Squirt, Swallow, Stockings

You love squirting, peeing, female orgasms and your girlfriend? Look no further, babe. I made this video JUST FOR YOU! I'm your girlfriend and you're away on a trip. I desperately need you as I woke up horny as all get out! So, since I can't have you, I'll make you a video and hopefully you'll get as much pleasure from it as I get from it.

Featuring: pee, squirting, multiple orgasms, female orgasms, vibrator, anal, ass to mouth, smell fetish, dripping pussy, dirty talking, girlfriend experience, sweet talk. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE VIDEO!!!!! <3 <3 <3

#Anal
#Ass Smelling
#Ass to Mouth
#Orgasms
#Pee

Miss Ellie_Pee-Squirts-Flirts-Anal-GFE.mp4

ESCORTS FIRST BROWN COCK - Miss Ellie HD 1080p

MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

Hey! I'm Ellie and I'm your escort tonight, I'm not some sloppy slut, I'm a professional. And professionally, we decide on a handjob, blowjob and fucking but... of course! WITH A CONDOM!!! I only ever fuck with a condom on and also blowjobs... wait! Fuck, I got so carried away that I already started sucking on that brown cock (I mention this sexy brown cock throughout the entire video). Oh well, I guess it's fine. But we have to use a condom for the fucking!! And we do, we finally start fucking and god dammit do you have to stretch my tight pink pussy out!! Your brown cock is so large and hard for me... I almost can't believe you're so turned on! I fucking ride your brown cock moaning and dirty talking my way right to your balls where that semen is about ready to explode out of you. But not yet... I want the condom off. That's right, that dick is so good, fuck it. I want the condom OFF. Please, let's take it off. It takes a bit of convincing but I get to finally take it off and feel you bare inside of me. Oh god that feels fucking good, look at my pussy while I cum and then blow a massive load inside of me!!! OH YOU DO!! And then when I'm sucking it off your cock - you fucking blow in my mouth!!! OMG! That tastes fucking good.

#BBC
#Creampie
#Dildo Riding
#Dirty Talking
#Moaning Fetish

Miss Ellie_Escorts-First-Brown-Cock.mp4

STROKE FOR OUR FEET - PeachySkye 4k

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Amateur, POV, Threesome, Footjob, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

So is it true that you like feet? Well why don't you come and jerk for us whilst we touch our pretty little feet and toes! We'll even tell you exactly how we want you to do it! Tags; LucyyMFC, Peachy Skye, Summer Fox, Foot Fetish, Feet, Kink, GGG, Tease, British

#Barefoot
#Feet
#Feet JOI
#Foot Fetish
#Kink

PeachySkye_Stroke-For-Our-Feet.mp4

TABOO SIBLING CLUE NIGHT - Miss Ellie HD 1080p

Sister, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Bathroom, Virtual Sex, Anal, Roleplay, POV, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Jerk Off Instruction

We've been stuck inside for way too long and I've been throwing hints your way for... well, ALSO way too long. When I finally am sick of it, I start asking some silly questions about the game with a little... innuendo Wink
You ask me what I'm doing as if you don't already know. So, I jump up and pull my shorts to the side, daring you to eat my pussy. You see my beautiful face change as you lick and suck on my pussy. I tell you to lick your sisters sweet cunt and remind you over and over who it is that you are with (throughout the entire video).
After only a short couple of minutes, I cum and bend over, begging you to come and penetrate me. And you do, but I start off riding that dick in doggy and showing you how desperate I've been for that cock. You know your own sister is sopping wet for you right now, RIGHT!? Finally, you start pumping that cock in and out of my pussy until I'm cumming all over it. And then, I want it in the ass and you fuck me good and hard until you're ready to pull out and blow inside of my pussy twice.

#Anal
#Creampie
#Dirty Talking
#Fuck Machine
#Taboo

BEFORE WE'RE RELATED - Miss Ellie HD 1080p

Hey - thanks for coming , wink wink Wink come on, these innuendos and little jokes have been going on for so long... this sexual tension between us built gradually over time and now, we HAVE to get it out. It's the night before the big day! The day our parents get married! And we'll forever be related - so before we are, let's hurry up and fuck our brains out! I know you've wanted me just as bad as I've wanted you. So, if we just give into each other we can do whatever we want.
I take you to my room and start seducing you and that's more than enough. You really have wanted me for a while... licking on my sweet cunt and feeling my breasts, you send my body into a desperate mode to fuck. But I'm not the only one, you push me back and I'm like "whoa, are you ready?! but first let me taste your cock!"
After lapping up your precum, sucking on your hard dick and shoving it down my throat, I slide it in my pussy and start fucking you. "I've needed this for too long!" And when you start fucking me is when I start losing my mind, especially after you hand me the vibrator and I cum all over your cock. So, we flip over and I start riding that fucking cock in doggy. You watch my sexy ass bounce on your cock as I fuck you and talk dirty to you.
Wait... did you just? Ejaculate in me? Fuck yeah! I'm going to push that creampie out onto your cock and lick it up. And when we're done, we're sticking it in my fucking ass. God, we fuck my asshole good and hard until you cum and then, we fuck it some more. But it's still not enough.... I flip over on top of you and ride your dick demanding you release a massive load inside of me. One? Yeah, no... I want another babe. I'll suck that nut out with my pussy, that's it, yes, fucking drain your balls into my pussy and let me push it back onto your cock. And with our cum all over your dick, I'm going to make you explode in your future sister's mouth.
No hole left behind, every cock socket fucked. Relentless fucking, constant orgasms, multiple loads... This is easily in my top 5 favorite videos.

#Anal
#Creampie
#Cum Play
#Dirty Talking
#Taboo

Nikonwer - Virtual Sex 2 Clips Teacher MIX HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

This is mix of two clips. „Veronica - Fuck Your Teacher 02” You come to your teacher. You had the deal some time ago. Now, you want your reward. For the the best academic performance she promised you sex with her. From the worst you have become the best. The deal is the deal. It is the time for your beautiful teacher to pay off the debt. You can not wait. Your dick grows in your pants and run out of space in them on your balls and cock. Sexy teacher agrees with you and starts play with you. She wants to see how you take yours dick to the hand and masturbate then she touch herself. She seduce you and unbuttons the blouse. At last you can take what you came for. What the pleasure. You put your dick in her pussy. Her breast bounce when you move in her. She loves your dick and looks so happy to feel you inside. You love her so much and you tried very hard to get her and sex with her that you deserve on the orgasm in her. You cum deep inside her pussy. You creampie her. She is feeling this too. You white hot sperm on your dick inside her pussy and she feel it with every your move. She is enjoying your sperm and loves to have orgasm with you. You are her beloved the best student now. „Veronica - Fuck Your Teacher 03” Your sexy teacher Veronica calls you to herself. It turns out that she really wants to has a sex and starts to seduce you. She knows perfectly well how much you love her and desire her. Today is your lucky day. She even won’t looking at your grades. You are what she needs to meet her needs. She is taking your dick to her hand and making you a hand job but she wants more and more. Oh yes! You don’t needs more to encourage you. You will do everything for her. She wants your dick in her pussy. You will not refuse your sexy teacher in need. You are putting your dick between her legs deep in her pussy …

Category: JOI Games, Virtual Sex-VR, Bra Fetish, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, MILF, POV Sex, Taboo Fantasy, Teacher Fetish, Tease

Virtual_Sex_2_Clips_Teacher_MIX.mp4.mp4

Amedee Vause - Show Me Daddy 4k

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

I wanted to ask you about something Daddy... A couple of things, actually. I've been feeling strange thighs lately. Like... my nipples. They get hard so randomly! And they rub against the fabric of the blouse I happen to wear and it quite uncomfortable. Why does this happen? It happens when I'm a bit cold, or just like that. It's not necessarily unpleasant, it's just... weird. I also get these tingles in my belly, down there. They get stronger and stronger, like an urge... I feel the need to do something and I don't know what should I do. I noticed that if I rub my pussy a bit they disappear, but come back very quickly. I rubbed for a long time once and not only they disappeared for days, but I felt a full body sensation, something very odd and pleasant. My pussy was completely wet after! You don't believe me? Not even about the nipples? What? You want me to show you? Is it okay if I show you? It's a bit awkward for me to do it, maybe if you show me yours too? I rub mine and you'll rub yours! No way, some white milky liquid comes out in the end? I totally wanna watch that. Wait, I want all of it splashed on me, can you do that for your girl, Daddy? Keywords: amedee-vause, amedeevause, taboo, girl, innocent, masturbation-instructions, jerk-off-instructions, JOI, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, tit-play, tit-fetish, tit-worship, nipples, nipple-fetish, tit-flashing, hairy-pussy, masturbation, female-orgasm, roleplay.

Category: Big Boobs, Daddys Girl, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Taboo

Amedee Vause - Show Me Daddy 4K.mp4

PrincessMia - Daughter Becomes A Bimbo HD 1080p

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Swallow, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Hairy
screenshot

Back to school special! When your very smart but unfashionable daughter leaves for college, she assures you that she's just going to focus on her studies and won't be distracted by boys. But when she comes back home months later, she is completely transformed into a bubbly, ditzy, hypersexed bimbo with only one goal: her daddy's dick! Through her adorable bimbo babble, you manage to discern that a pervy advisor got her involved in some sort of psych study that turned her into a dumb, needy little cumslut. You try to resist and protest but you can't deny how turned on you are, especially once she starts gagging on your cock. She pleads with you to use her like a cheap bimbo whore, getting you to fuck her hard doggy style and missionary, where she reveals she's not on any birth control and begs you to breed her tight young pussy. College seems to have been a better investment than you could have dreamed! (Doggy-style and missionary sex are both simulated with no actual penetration shown, as seen in the preview!) // ddlg, pigtails, transformation. big tits, huge tits, blowjob, dildo, virtual sex

Category: Breeding, College, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Taboo
screenshot

Daughter_Becomes_A_Bimbo.mp4.mp4

Bimbo Transformation HD
screenshot

A distressing bimbo transformation leads to ultimate pleasure! I start my morning by calling in sick for work; I'm feeling woozy and I can't think straight. Soon I notice other things are wrong: my hair is longer and blonde, there's suddenly makeup on my face, my voice starts to sound like a valley girl, and OMG where did those boobs come from?? I'm panicked and distressed as I transform from a shy, understated girl to a dumb, curvy bimbo! But then I run my hands over my body and for reasons I don't even really understand, it starts to feel good. My new tits are so sensitive, my new hairy bush is so soft... I'm getting turned on! Before I know it, I'm on my bed, fingering myself to the best orgasm of my life! But I still want more and grab a dildo, fucking myself until I cum again. I'm so pleased with how hot and dumb I am now, and I can't wait to show everyone at work! Tags: bimbofication, dollifcation, doll fetish, stupid, wavy hair, huge tits, huge boobs, hairy bush, pink lipstick, pink porn, transformation, fingering, dildo fucking
screenshot

Princess Mia - Bimbo Transformation.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 5:16 am
Barbie - Tag Teaming Aussie Barbie HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Threesome, Rough Sex, Caught In The Act, In Front Of Husband, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot

Barbie is strong, sexy, and hungry for cock! When her boyfriend isn’t able to satiate her appetite (even after fucking her twice in one day), Jimmy Michaels and Max Fills decide to try their luck at satisfying her. Barbie lifts Jimmy up and sucks him off, before letting him eat and fuck her. Just when she thinks she thinks the fun’s over, Jimmy tags Max in! Barbie deepthroats the two of them, lets them pound her tight pussy, and has them cum all over her face! Unfortunately for them, even after they’re done, Barbie’s hungry for more!

4OQlWbk.mp4

Aiden Ashley & Pristine Edge - Suddenly We Love Easter HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Small Tits, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, Stockings, Parody, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Gloves
screenshot

Pristine Edge and her friend Aiden Ashley want to get a group photo with their respective sons, Juan Loco and Max Frills. They feel that as the mothers, it's their job to teach their sons how to treat a lady. They inform the boys that they're doing a group photo for Easter, and after a bit of back and forth Juan and Max reluctantly agree...

When Pristine and Aiden arrive for the photo wearing skimpy lingerie and bunny ears, the boys can't believe their eyes. Pristine crouches to fix Max's belt. In return, Aiden fixes Juan's hair. Max can't hide his stiffie, so without further ado Pristine goes for the D and begins sucking. She convinces Aiden to give Juan the same treatment lest the boys' hardons ruin the photo shoot.

Once these horny ladies begin playing with the D, they aren't about to stop. Relocating to the couch, they sit the boys down so that Pristine can ride Max's dick in reverse cowgirl and Aiden can do the same with Juan. Sucking their own juices from the guys' cocks, they switch things up. Aiden goes for it in doggy with Max while Juan spoons behind Pristine. They swap partners one last time, with Juan giving Aiden a good pussy pounding until he nuts on her stomach. A moment later, Max pulls out from pounding Pristine in doggy to blow his load on her big boobies.

Suddenly We Love Easter 1080p.mp4

Sexy Married Woman Carmen Valentina Fucks Her Fuck Buddy While Husband is Away HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Latina,Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Ass, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Carmen Valentina loves when her husband is out because it's her time to fuck. She has GI Joey over to fuck and suck and take that big load all over her.

Carmen Valentina 2023 1080.mp4

Stella Chiyoki - What Really Matters HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Your normally sweet girlfriend is fed up with you. She’s tired of you not having a job and not helping out around the house. You agree that she’s right, but remind her that there’s some other things you still do really well…

23.04.05.Stella.Chiyoki.What.Really.Matters.XXX.1080p.mp4

Jaylene Rio - Your Daddy Ditched Me Again HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Amateur, Stockings, Cuckold, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits
screenshot

Hot MILF Jaylene Rio gets dolled up to welcome her husband home from a business trip, but he won’t be making it back to satisfy his horny wife. Jaylene’s new stepson, Juan Loco -normally a thorn in her side- is the next best option for her, and while he talks a big game, his stepmom will have to use her experience to teach him how to use his big cock on her wet pussy!

Your Daddy Ditched Me Again 1080p.mp4

Karol Jaramillo, Gali Diva & Jessica Sodi - She-Devil - Episode 4 - Temptation HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, Daughter-in-Law, Latina, Translated, Lesbian, Biseuxla, Cuckold, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cunnilingus

Polito dreams of his mother and siblings having sex all against all.

23.04.06.She.Devil.Episode.4.Temptation.XXX.1080p.mp4

Blake Blossom & Sandy Love - All Prepped For Easter HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Parody, Threesome, Passed Out, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat,

Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina
screenshot

It’s almost Easter, and Joey needs help prepping for the holiday. Lucky for him, Blake and Sandy are there to lend a helping hand. The girls get right to work, and the house looks magnificent in no time. Joey does everything he can to make Blake and Sandy comfortable, using their bodies around the clock to satisfy them.

23.04.06.blake.blossom.and.sandy.love.all.prepped.for.easter.1080p.mp4

Mandy Waters - My Dominant Stepmom HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy, Swallow

screenshot

Oliver Flynn is living the life. He's doing college courses at home, and he has a hot new stepmom to ogle in Mandy Waters. All that's missing is some serious sex. As Mandy gets increasingly flirty with Oliver, though, he realizes that she's super coming on to him.

When Oliver walks in on Mandy working out in a skimpy shirt and tight leggings, he is ready to leave until she insists he help her stretch. She keeps him getting increasingly sexual until he pops a boner. When Mandy calls Oliver on it, he has no chance to react before she's on her knees gobbling that cock...

Mandy isn't done with her stepson yet. She gets on her knees on the couch so he can sink his fuck stick into her greedy coochie from behind. She pushes Oliver onto the couch so she can ride the D in reverse cowgirl, then in cowgirl. When Mandy gets on her back, Oliver obediently pounds her full of dick even as he squeezes and kneads those titties. All that's left is for Oliver to pull out and pop all over Mandy's muff, leaving her with a delightful treat.

MW-mDS.mp4

Victoria Lobov - Boss Nana HD [Untouched 1080p]

Grandmother, Granny, Russian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot

Nicky is interning with his grandma, Victoria, who runs a tight ship regarding her business. When Nicky is late for work, Victoria has to reprimand his tardiness. She teaches him all sorts of lessons, and soon Nicky’s commitment to work improves. Victoria has a wild nana pussy, and she knows it. With her magnificent GILF powers, she helps Nicky prepare for the workforce.

AElyCb0.mp4

Zerella Skies - Take All 12 Inches Of MONSTER BBC To Cheer On The Team 4k

Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Ebony, Anilingus, Interracial, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Humiliation, Stockings
screenshot

Bein a cheerleader is really fun You get to travel you get to help your school meet cool people...it's dope

Usually When your team is winning, everything is greatCuz then you've got sumthin to cheer for!

But when your team is losing again and again and again...then it's not so easy being a cheerleader...

While most cheerleaders would be happy just workin through it, Zerella isn't most cheerleaders She takes her job of hyping up the team seriously. So she's gotta visit a new player.

Treyy just joined the team His stats are great but he hasn't played yet. He's got a pretty important role on the team tho, so Zerella has to REALLY make sure that he's ready for his next game.

There's a reason Zerella's the head cheerleader She gets things done.

DDXZerellaSkiesKingTreyyUHD4K.mp4
Added: Jun 05, 2023 12:27 am
Cherie Deville & Kylie Rocket - MILF In The Machine HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, Latina, Stockings, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught In The Act, Anilingus
screenshot

Things between Kylie Rocket and her boyfriend Damon Dice haven't been working in the bedroom, so she bought a subscription to a sex video course from hot blonde MILF Cherie Deville. They try to follow instructions, but Kylie's cock-handling and Damon's pussy-pleasing skills are so bad, Cherie says she's got to come in there herself! Cherie gives them the hands-on instruction they need, starting with a blowjob and moving on to pussy licking. Then it's time to fuck!

dlt94341.mp4

Cali Caliente - Rumor Has It HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Ebony, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, Female Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Big Ass, Rough Sex
screenshot

Ben (Alex Mack) and his girlfriend Elizabeth (Athena Anderson) are having a conversation when Elizabeth suddenly gets a strange text message from an unfamiliar number: 'Hey, I thought you needed to know... your boyfriend's cheating on you. I saw him kissing another woman last night'. Elizabeth scoffs, because SHE was with Ben last night. She shows Ben and they reason that it must be a wrong number, especially since neither of their names were mentioned in the text. They soon forget all about it, moving on with their day...

However, as the weeks go by, Elizabeth continues to receive messages claiming that Ben is cheating on her, this time actually using their names and mentioning specific details like Elizabeth's favorite restaurant. It's clearly not a wrong number after all. However, the accusations are obviously false, because the timeframes for when the cheating is supposedly happening are always during times when Ben has been with Elizabeth. She tries blocking the number that's sending the messages, but then she continues to receive the messages from a different number, and the police have been completely useless. Elizabeth becomes angry and paranoid, demanding that Ben tell her if he actually is cheating. Ben is shocked, sincerely insisting that he's innocent. Elizabeth is still furious, and storms out of the house.

After Elizabeth leaves, Ben's best friend Allison (Cali Caliente) drops by. Allison confesses that she's been attracted to Ben for a long time, and she's pretty sure she's felt signals from him that he feels the same way but hasn't been bold enough to make a move. He says that he's flattered and admits that over the years there have been times he's considered it, but the timing was never right. He reminds Allison that she KNOWS he's in a committed relationship with Elizabeth now, and things have been getting more and more serious since they moved in together, so he's not looking to jeopardize that. He's surprised that Allison is bringing this up now, especially since Ben had talked many times with Allison over the past few weeks about his and Elizabeth's recent struggles with someone trying to break them up with nasty rumors - he would think that she would be more considerate of his relationship when they've so recently been through hell.

Allison then reveals that SHE'S the one who's been sending messages to Elizabeth claiming that Ben is cheating. Ben is shocked and betrayed, and demands to know why she would do such a terrible thing - why is she trying to frame him??! Allison says she wanted to show Ben that Elizabeth doesn't deserve him... just look at how Elizabeth is acting jealous and distrustful, even though he has a solid alibi every time. Ben is shocked and disturbed that Allison would go to such extremes, but Allison insists she did it for HIM. Now they can be together, and she'll treat him with the love and respect he deserves. And unlike Elizabeth, Allison has no desire to keep Ben on a leash and pledge himself only to her, in fact Allison wants to give Ben the freedom to do whatever he wants whenever he wants, selflessly like a TRUE friend. Doesn't he see?! Allison has unlocked a new future for him where he can have ANY woman he wants without repercussions...

Cali Caliente 1080p.mp4

Theodora Day - Groundhog's Pie HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampue, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot

Mike wakes up from a nap at 1:07pm and has an exchange with his daughter Theodora who has been acting up but still wants to go out. Suddenly, it’s 1:07pm again and he’s having the same conversation with Theodora, down to the part where he gives him a blowjob in exchange for letting her go out. After going through the time loop a couple more times, he ends up fully fucking Theodora, and he gives her a cream pie he realizes he has broken the loop!

Theodora.Day.Groundhogs.Pie.1080p.mp4

Molly Little - Massive Cock VS StepDaughter HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Interracial, Bathroom, Rough Sex, Cheating, Latina,

Spying, Caught Masturbating, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus

Molly Little has caught herself a Spy! Her own StepDad at that Brickzilla! She rushes to confront him only to find out he has a massive cock! To which Molly's pussy tingles with excitement. To the point where she now has engulfed a massive cock in her mouth among other holes in her "Little" body. Prepare to see the fuck of a lifetime cause boy can molly take it and dish it out.

bpov19257-1080p.mp4

Madi Collins - You Can't Fuck The Guests HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Caught Masturbating, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Spying
screenshot

Madi Collins has a new brother in Spikey Dee. She thinks Spikey is cute, but he's kind of a perv. In fact, Spikey is upset that Madi's dad is turning their old place into a B&B and that Spikey isn't allowed to fuck the guests.

Madi, on the other hand, just loves to fuck. When she catches Spikey perving on her clothes, Madi initially acts like she's upset. It's all just a way to keep him guessing, though. Later, Madi finds Spikey stroking his salami as he plays with her underwear. She immediately begins masturbating to the sight. When Spikey realizes Madi is there, he tries to disengage, but Madi has other plans: She wants him to fuck her instead...

With such a blatant come on, Spikey barely hesitates before giving his sister exactly what she wants. He shoves it in as Madi lays with her legs spread wide apart. Then he gets on his back so Madi can suck her juices off the D and get on her belly. Another round of pussy pounding leaves Madi moaning but still craving the cock. She gets what she wants by riding Spikey in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then spooning him as he brings her off one last time. Madi's dad arrives at the B&B just as Spikey blows his load into her greedy pussy, leaving Madi holding the moan as cum drips from her twat.

MC-ycFtG.mp4

Brenna Mckenna - Naughty Daughter Can't Keep Her Hands To Herself HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Stockings, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Roleplay, POV, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Tattooed brunette Brenna Mckenna will do anything to get what she wants. Watch as this horny daughter sucks her daddy's cock like the dirty little slut that she is.

23.04.04.Brenna.Mckenna.XXX.1080p.mp4

Sophia Locke - Watching My Mom Go Black HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, POV, Netorare, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Interracial, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Sophia noticed that her son Jimmy seems to be a bit socially awkward and hasn’t been doing too well in school . His father always seems to be on a business trip of some sort for two weeks at a time. Sophia a bit worried decides to call up “Big Brothers Of The Community” to see if they can send someone over to mentor young Jimmy. So as Sophia was telling Jimmy about her plan, the door knocks and there was Isiah. He was sent by “Big Brothers Of The Community” to mentor young Jimmy. Sophia took one look at Isiah and had to have him! Sophia asked Isiah if she could come to the back bedroom so she could make a donation to “Big Brothers Of The Community”...

Isiah told her that it was free. Sophia stopped talking and just jumped on Isiah like a piece of meat. Isiah was all about it. Then as Sophia was sucking on Isiah’s dick Sophia noticed that Jimmy was watching as he was jerking his cock. Sophia told Jimmy to sit in the corner and learn from his new mentor as Isiah plowed her. As Sophia was getting fucked by Isiah, Jimmy kept jerking his cock. Then after Isiah busted a nut all over Sophia's face, Sophia invited Jimmy to bust a nut onto her chest.

23.04.04.Sophia.Locke.XXX.1080p.mp4

Emma Rosie - Get Comfy HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex, Cheating, On The Phone

Emma's a pretty little liar, and she's lying about something pretty big to her boyfriend.

Get Comfy 1080p.mp4

Reagan Foxx - Best Behavior HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits
screenshot

Reagan Foxx has just moved in with her new husband and her son, Alex Mack. She desperately wants to get to know Alex, but to her dismay, whenever she approaches him he just runs away! Could she be doing something wrong? Why doesn't he want to spend time with her?

One day, she finally confronts Alex about this and learns the real reason that he's been so standoffish. Reagan's husband instructed him to be on his best behavior in front of Reagan, which is putting a lot of pressure on him. Reagan doesn't like this ONE bit! If anything, she wants to get to know the REAL Alex, not some curated version her husband has orchestrated. She assures Alex that he can be himself around her, and urges him to tell her about his interests.

Alex opens up to Reagan, but maybe a little too much since when he starts describing a sexy streamer he likes to watch on video game sites, he inadvertently pops boner! Alex is ashamed- this is EXACTLY why he shouldn't be hanging around with Reagan, he's just a stupid, horny teenager! But Reagan is quick to assure him that there is nothing to be ashamed of. This a perfectly natural thing for a teen boy's body to be going through, and it's her duty as Alex's mom to guide him through the ups and downs of it... and maybe have a little fun while she's at it!

Reagan Foxx 1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 04, 2023 7:55 pm
Ryan Keelly - Son Needs Help Focusing In School HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Rough Sex
screenshot

Ryan Keelly's son's teacher contacted her to inform her that Nathan Bronson is having trouble focusing in school. She knows that young men his age have needs and are very easily distracted by the females around them. So she feels that it is her duty to take the edge off so he can continue to make good grades and go to college. Nathan couldn't ask for a better, sexier mom than he has, as he covers her huge tits in cum.

KEYWORDS - taboo pov xxx pov hardcore pov fucking pov boy girl pov boy-girl pov boy/girl pov boygirl pov BG pov sex positions pov blowjobs pov blow jobs pov oral sex pov cock sucking pov cocksucking pov dick sucking pov doggystyle pov doggy style pov missionary cumshots cum shots money shots popshots pop shots big dicks big cocks big loads orgasms cum on tits cumming on tits cumming on boobs cum on boobs cum on breasts cumming on breasts cougars MILFs older woman younger man older woman/younger man blondes with short hair big tits big boobs big breasts

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, BIG TITS, POV, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN.
Keywords: ryan keelly, nathan bronson, handjobs, blowjobs, fingering, big eyes, blonde milf, short hair, curvy, horny milf, cum on tits, pop shot, big load.

Son_Needs_Help_Focusing_In_School_Ryan_Keely.mp4

Daddy Spies On Me In Bath Cum Countdown HD 1080p

Daughter, Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Spying, Bathroom, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Gloves, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Daddy_Spies_On_Me_In_Bath_Cum_Countdown.mov

Daughter Gets Orgasm From Vaccum Cleaner HD

Daughter_Gets_Orgasm_From_Vaccum_Cleaner.mp4

Doctor Examined My Dick Helped Me Cum HD

Doctor_Examined_My_Dick_Helped_Me_Cum.mov

Sex Cube Is The Best Game Creampie HD

Sex_Cube_Is_The_Best_Game_Creampie.mov

Una Fairy - Kinky Dad Gives A Sex Lesson 4k

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Translated, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cun on Pussy, Cunnilingus

Beautiful Una Fairy enjoys her daytime nap on a couch in a sexy outfit. When her dad enters the room and sees that fantastic picture, he has no chance to resist the temptation of caressing her gorgeous body and even jerking off. He caresses Una Fairy's lips with his hard dick when she, finally, opens her eyes. Una Fairy feels surprised and a little bit shocked, but then agrees to her dad's idea of giving her a sex lesson.

4K, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, Teen, 2160p, Couch, Kinky, Old/Young, Father

UFksgslUHD4K.mp4

Adulterous Housewife Avrora Lacosta Gets DP'd By Husband's Colleagues HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, POV, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Russian, Anal, Double Penetration, Rough Sex, Caught Masturbating, Cum on Tits
screenshot

Busty blonde housewife Avrora Lacosta has done her grocery shopping for the day and is unpacking them when she suddenly comes up with a plan of how to pass the time. She grabs hold of a cucumber and after sucking it, she slides it down into her white lace panties. This horny hottie pulls her panties to the side and continues to pleasure her pussy with her makeshift dildo while stripping naked. Moving onto her tight ass, Avrora fucks her tight hole and gets dressed quickly when her husband's colleagues, Erik and Michael arrive to collect some paperwork...

Avrora needs cock and she needs it now so makes her move on both guys, sucking them off at the same time behind her husband's back before letting them fuck both her holes, DP'ing her together too! Let's hope they can keep a secret!Busty blonde housewife Avrora Lacosta has done her grocery shopping for the day and is unpacking them when she suddenly comes up with a plan of how to pass the time. She grabs hold of a cucumber and after sucking it, she slides it down into her white lace panties. This horny hottie pulls her panties to the side and continues to pleasure her pussy with her makeshift dildo while stripping naked. Moving onto her tight ass, Avrora fucks her tight hole and gets dressed quickly when her husband's colleagues, Erik and Michael arrive to collect some paperwork. Avrora needs cock and she needs it now so makes her move on both guys, sucking them off at the same time behind her husband's back before letting them fuck both her holes, DP'ing her together too! Let's hope they can keep a secret!

Adulterous Housewife Avrora GP2626.mp4

Tiffany Fox Handles Her Unfinished Business HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF,

On The Phone, Rough Sex, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Stockings
screenshot

Hopelessly devoted wife and milf Tiffany Fox dolled herself up in purple lingerie in hopes of having a romantic evening with her husband at the hotel room, but her distant husband has decided to lie and say he will be working late and for her to entertain herself... Huh!? So poor Tiffany tries to just masturbate a little, but being so upset is just not letting her get off. So she swipes right for the rescue of a stud delivered to her door. Big dick Chad arrives with total satisfaction from Tiffany as she sucks his much bigger cock balls deep and pounds his meat rough and hard until Chad sprays her tits with his younger, hot, thick cum! - INTERACTIVE TOY READY!

23.04.04.Tiffany.Fox.XXX.1080p.mp4

Mia Sanz - Auntie Under The Spell HD [Untouched 1080p]

Aunt, Latina, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Translated, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Male Domination, Passed Out, Netorare

I have my aunt Mía Sánz under the effects of a magic lamp, whose light can change people's moods depending on the color it emits. The purple light has her so horny that she is the one who begs me to fuck her.

23.04.04.Mia.Sanz.Auntie.Under.The.Spell.XXX.1080p.mp4

Zaawaadi & Miss Alice - Double Teaming The Voyeur Maid HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Ebony, Interracial, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Spying
screenshot

It’s Danny and Zaawaadi’s wedding anniversary and they fully intend to trash a hotel room with an intense fuck! They make out in the hallway, with Zaawaadi sucking Danny’s huge cock. Alice the hotel maid sees them but hides down the hall to finger her wet pussy before making herself known. Zaawaadi blows Alice a kiss and the married couple enters their room to fuck. Alice peeks inside the door to watch before sneakily hiding in a room service cart and knocking on the door. Danny answers and, confused but pleasantly surprised, brings in the cake-filled cart. As he and Zaawaadi sample the cake, Alice reaches out and samples Danny’s cock, then Zaawaadi’s pussy without the other knowing! Finally the couple realizes they’re both getting handled by the maid when Danny shoots cum all over Zaawaadi, who teaches the slutty maid a lesson by fucking her brains out on the bed! Danny joins in and fucks both girls before shooting a huge load of cum on their faces … Just in time for the hotel concierge to bust them all!

Double Teaming The Voyeur Maid 1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 04, 2023 7:10 am
Mom Cheats Husband With Her Son HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Rough Sex, Cuckold,Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Mom Cheats Husband With Her Son 1080p.mp4

Mom Is Very Horny But Dad Is At Work 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Mom Is Very Horny But Dad Is At Work 4k.mp4

Mom With Huge Boobs Caught Son Masturbating Gives Him A Tit Job and Helps Him Cum HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Caught Masturbating, Titty Fuck, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Handjob, Cum on Ass, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Mom with Huge Boobs Caught Son Masturbating gives him a Tit Job and Helps him Cum 1080p.mp4

Mom with Big Natural Tits Fucked On A Couch By Son HD

Mom with Big Natural Tits Fucked on a Couch by Son 1080p.mp4

My Mom Was Too Close To My Dick HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Netorare, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My Mom Was Too Close To My Dick 1080p.mp4

RAW With New Hair Style 4k

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

RAW With New Hair Style 4k.mp4

Sexy Sister Sloppy Sucked Cock and Then Ride Him HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Translated, Rough Sex, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cunnilingus

Sexy Sister Sloppy Sucked Cock and then Ride him 1080p.mp4

Sisters With Small Tits 4k

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cum on Pussy

Sisters With Small Tits 4k.mp4

Brat Makes Him Cum All Over Himsel In The Movie Theater - Anastasia Rose HD 1080p

Sister, Teen,

Amateur, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Roleplay

Anastasia Rose is such a brat! She makes a Rion King cover himself in his own mess and then just giggles at him!

KEYWORDS - bratty handjobs bratty hand jobs jerking off jacking off brat girls 18 year olds barely legal teens teenagers big cocks big dicks big loads male orgasms cum shots cumshots popshots money shots barefoot CFNM short shorts daisy dukes long nails long fingernails brunettes

Brat_Makes_Him_Cum_All_Over_Himself_In_The_Movie_Theater.mp4

Bunny Colby - Cruel Sister Behaviour Modification HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Russian, Stockings, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Blackmail, Humiliation, Passed Out, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Bunny Colby (Nadya Nabakova) comes in and hands her brother Nathan Bronson a folder, a bitchy expectant look on her face. She has convinced the board to make her CEO of the company that his father started. Bunny explains to Nathan that the only reason her mother married his wretched father was to take every last thing he had, including Nathan's inheritance and position in the company. Nathan has no choice but to introduce Bunny to one of the companies leading edge technologies. Evil Heartless Bitch becomes a Obedient Mindless Automaton.

KEYWORDS - female training mesmerize mind fuck mental domination woman following orders erotic magic control psychological domination robot fetish submissive/slave training slut training submissive sluts humiliation whore training submissive training sub training taboo sisters brothers made to cum imposed orgasms moaning fetish male domination maledom confrontation eye crossing eyes crossing eyes crossed eyes fucking xxx hardcore boy girl boy-girl boygirl BG boy/girl missionary sideways sex positions cock riding cowgirl pov blowjobs pov blow jobs pov cock sucking pov dick sucking pov oral sex pov oral servitude face fucking big loads big cocks big dicks creampies cream pies cum in pussy cumming in pussy cumming in mouth cum in mouth CIM blondes with big tits

Cruel_Sister_Behaviour_Modification.mp4
Added: Jun 04, 2023 6:15 am
Netflix and Chill With Sis HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Spying, Cum on Ass, Big Ass

Netflix and Chill With Sis 1080p.mp4

Insatiable Sister Makes Dreams Come True HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy

Insatiable Sister Makes Dreams Come True 1080p.mp4

Bisexual Wife Shares Husband's Cock with Sister HD 1080p

Sister, Sisters, Sister-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Bathroom, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy

Bisexual Wife Shares Husband's Cock with Sister 1080p.mp4

Joanna Angel - The Best Friend HD 1080p

MILF, Latina, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I’m just waiting for your mom to get back from the gym.. What do I do with your mother? Well, wouldn’t you like to know… We have fun.. Don’t you have some friends or a girlfriend or something? Why are you hanging out with me asking all these questions?…

Sex Acts: handjob, blowjob, titfuck, cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, creampie

The Best Friend 1080p.mp4

Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Vol. 21

Amateur, Anal, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cheating, Chubby, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Footjob, Granny, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Latina, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Netorare, On The Phone, POV, Pregnancy, Real, Rough Sex, SiteRip, Small Tits, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Teen, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Wife
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

So it's been awhile since I posted, and things have changed quiet a bit.

Gone are the days of true amateur porn online.

Almost everyone is affiliated with some kind of site like OnlyFans selling their material.

So I figured a way to still upload decent torrents, is to split my wife/cuckold series into 2 categories.

The modern stuff I can find that doesn't have the super popular couples.

And finding some of that old classic vintage/retro cuckold porn...and then digitally restoring it.

That's gonna be something I focus on in the future.

Because all of that stuff will probably be erased from online at some point.

Anyways, the folders are split into 2 sections...modern and vintage.

The modern stuff is self explanatory.

Just a collection of vids of cuckolding/hotwife couples that I could find currently producing content.

As I mentioned, I tried to keep from putting the really popular ones on here.

But I cannot possibly know every hotwife couple making content.

Also this stuff is strictly ProAm now.

Screenshots are also now broken up into 2 sections.

Modern and vintage; I also posted some comparison screenshots showing the upscaled vintage content before and after.

Cuckold porn explores the fetish of husbands being turned on when their wives fuck other people. She is often referred to as a hotwife and is free to explore fucking other men while the cuck hubby stays faithful. The husband is often there to film the action and watch his wife get plowed and interracial sex is exceedingly common.

The format of the torrent is like previous ones.

It's all hotwife cuckold lifestyle women having sex.

Most of the time it's with black guys, but not always. There are some white women with white men.

There are a few vids with mature women.

A couple BBW's and a few thick women for those that like that.

Description - There's too many videos to describe each one.

So I'll give a general description.

The videos feature the standard sex scenes, cuckolding, hot wife, hubby watching etc.

Interracial of course and lots of no condom and creampies and some creampie eating. Lots of hardcore sex.

There are a few anal videos in this one.

There's tons of oral of course

A few three ways and a few gangbangs. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, prone bone, standing doggy, threesomes, blowjobs.

The cumshots go from in mouth to on tits, to on face.

There's a couple vids of double penetration.

There's also a little sex in public.

There'e also some light bi play featured.

Just oral when the bull is playing with the wife, or cleaning up the creampie.

So if bi oral bothers you, you should skip this one.

Hope you enjoy

screenshot

Alyse Motogurl Creamy Cuckold 2.avi

Husband Films His Wife with His Friend in His House.avi

Alyse Motogurl Creamy Cuckold 5.avi

Alyse Motogurl 150.avi

Alyse BBC Lover extraordinaire.mp4

Wife Gets Wrecked by BBC.mp4

Fucking a Fan I Met in a Bar .mp4

Cuckold Husband Shared with a Young Guy, his Hot Wife! .mp4

Cuckold wife Elaine outdoors.mp4

The Slut Gets Caught By Two Strangers In The Woods....mp4

Husband Shared his Wife with a Friend. Threesome. MFM. Cuckold.mp4

BlowBang in the Woods.mp4

They cum in my mouth and I swallow the cum.mp4

I took my Lover Home and we Fucked until my Husband got Home.mp4

Swinginmilf Takes a BBC and a BWC Load in the Face after she.mp4

Dogging with my cuckold husband and a stranger.mp4

Making my hubby a cuckold with a nice stranger.mp4

Cum Eating Cuckold - Sperm Swap after Cheating .mp4

Real life hotwife shared with BBC.mp4

His Friend Cums inside his Wife without Protection .mp4

Slut Wife Tag Teamed by Husband and BBC .mp4

Young Man from Local Pub Fills my Cumthirsty Mouth - Boyfriend watch.mp4

Gloryhole Compliation.mp4

Amateur wife Melody Jade has birthday threesome with creampie.mp4

Amateur Wife Creampied by BBC Date .mp4

Wife four cumshots in mouth gloryhole.mp4

[OF] Liv Revamped - 197 Videos 856 Images

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Big Ass, SiteRip, Anal, Rough Sex, Squirt, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Content includes try-ons, teasing, dancing, pole dancing, stripping, BTS from photoshoots, BTS from porn shoots, live shows, JOE/JOI, foot worship, masturbation, anal training, DP with toys, blowjobs, deepthroat, face fucking, B/G sex, and public B/G sex.

screenshot

Real Amateur Hot Wife and Cuckold Mixed Pack Screenshots.rar

Liv Revamped Images.rar

https://filejoker.net/folder/4pskii12ks

Ellie Skyes MV Rip

Hello!! I’m your Little Darling Ellie and I want to get to know you as well as your deepest fantasies!! I care so much for the people in my life and I want you to be apart of that! I couldn’t get to where I am today without the love and support from my fans and I want you to be a part of that! Please reach out and let’s get to know each other!

Ellie Skyes. Cute girl, solo artist that uses dildos and vibrators. Primarily roleplay in the fetish realm. Daddy/ daughter, cosplay, bratty, cuckold, femdom, and free use/ self degradation. She deleted a bit of content from MV page on March 3, 2023- this pack was created in response to seeing the upcoming purge and grabbing before it's gone. Deleted videos will start with the prefix "Ellie Skyes - Deleting 3323 xxx"

https://filejoker.net/folder/q6kxprqln4

Phatassedangel69 - MOMMY ISSUES HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Virtual Sex, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Impregnation

We are roommates and good friends. I have a really close relationship with my mom and I hang out with her all the time. You don't have a good relationship with your own mom so you feel awkward anytime I mention mine. I get home from going out to lunch with my mom and notice you're once again acting strange. I confront you about how every time I mention my mom, you get obviously uncomfortable. You try to brush it off but I keep pestering you until you admit to me that you have mommy issues. I feel so bad for you! Moms are supposed to be caring and loving, it makes me so sad that you didn't have that! I offer to give you a bit of role-play therapy and say that I would be happy to act as your mom for today and treat you the way a mother is supposed to treat her son! You decline but I insist. I know it'll make you feel better. We lay down together and I tell you all kinds of sweet and loving things that a mom would say to her son. I tell you how much I love you and how I would do anything to make you happy. We do this for a little while until I notice you have a boner. At first I laugh and tease you about getting hard for your mom, but then I explain that moms live to take care of their sons. And I start giving you a handjob (off camera). I keep up the mommy talk because it's obvious you really enjoy it... I give you blowjob and then offer to really take care of you, AND that cock. I strip off my clothes and turn around. I slowly start riding you in reverse cowgirl, then I turn round and ride you until I cum (full body POV). I beg for you to cum for mommy and fill up the pussy you came from. You're such a good boy for Mommy, aren't you?

#Cream Pie
#Kink
#Mommy Roleplay
#POV Sex
#Taboo

Mommy_Issues.mp4

Alix Lynx - Mommy's Punishment - Wash Your Mouth Out With Cum Faggot HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Bisexual, Blackmail, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

Alix Lynx!
Oh, it's you. Mommy is very disappointed with you. You've been a very bad boy. Mommy knows that you've been lying. I heard you've been telling everyone that you're straight. And you understand why this makes mommy so mad, don't you? Oh you don't? You don't remember the conversation we had where you specifically told mommy that you are gay. Don't you remember that conversation? When you confessed to me that you're gay? I vividly remember that conversation. And I know you haven't forgotten about it either.
And I'm tired of hearing that you're being honest with mommy but not with everyone else. Mommy is so disappointed with you. Mommy didn't raise you to be a liar, did she? No she didn't and yet you've become a fucking liar. How disappointing. And do you know what mommy has to do now? She has to punish you. Mommy need to punish you for spreading lies. I don't condone lying in this household so for your punishment, mommy is going to make you cum into a glass and you're going to wash your mouth out with your own cum. That's right, you're going to rinse your mouth with cum. And this isn't just a punishment, no, it will also serve as a reminder that you are in fact gay and that you need cum in your mouth. And maybe after that you'll think twice about lying.
So I want you to jerkoff and cum in a glass and swish it all around that lying mouth of yours. And you're going to be swishing it around quite a bit, until I am satisfied, and you're not allowed to swallow it until mommy says it's ok. Is that clear? Mommy needs to remind you that you're in fact gay, and you're going to need to promise mommy that you won't lie about it anymore. You see I'm your mommy and I want everyone to know that I raised you right so I need to teach you a lesson.
So go on, cum in that glass for me already! Good boy. Now take it into your mouth and start to swish it around. Here, watch me, mommy will show you how to do it. That's it, swish it around with mommy. I want you to taste it in every corner of you mouth. And I don't care how bad it tastes. Oh but it probably doesn't even taste that bad to you because you are gay and you've probably had cum in your mouth before, isn't that right?
Then when only when mommy is satisfied that you've been punished enough and that you've learned your lesson, only then will mommy give you permission to swallow. Do you understand, you fucking liar? You need to learn the difference between right and wrong. Keep swishing it around. You need to be reminded that you are gay, and once mommy helps you remember exactly what you are, you are not going to lie about it anymore, are you? No, you don't want to disappoint mommy any more. I mean how could you tell anyone that you're straight once you've gotten a taste of what you truly are. Good boy, mommy knows best.
And know that mommy doesn't care that you're gay, I'm just mad that you're a fucking liar. I don't like liars so don't stop swishing that cum around. You're going to wash your mouth out with it until I am satisfied! So are you going to lie anymore about being gay? Good boy. Now go ahead and swallow, swallow your load for mommy.
screenshot

Mommys Punishment.mp4

Amazing Footjob 4k

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Stockings, Russian, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Footjob, Cum on Feet

Amazing Footjob 4k.mp4

Big Boobs Easy Hot Sex HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, Granny, Translated, On The Phone, Cuckold, Stockings, Netorare, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anal

Big Boobs Easy Hot Sex 1080p.mp4

Jen Brett - Topless Mommy Roleplay JOI HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Jen Brett - Topless Mommy Roleplay JOI.mp4
Added: Jun 03, 2023 11:36 pm
SNEAKING INTO MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE FOR BBC - HouseWifeGinger HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Small Tits, Interracial, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, POV, Netorare, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy

You have been eyeball fucking me for months. Like ever since you first moved in here. Don't act like it's not true. I was supposed to meet with your wife this afternoon, but I'll make up a reason why I never showed later. I just wanted to get her out of the house so I could come by a surprise you. Yeah, I let myself in. The window was open just a crack. No, I'm not a crazy stalker. You're making me feel bad. Ugh, I just wanted to break my BBC cherry. Look, I'm not wearing any panties. I can see that's starting to turn you on. Well, why don't you let me at least see that cock. I'm sure now you won't mind if I just kiss and suck it. Now I want you deep inside me. Just fuck me already!

MILF Cheating

Wife BBC Dildo Fucking Solo Female

HouseWifeGinger - Sneaking into My Neighbors House for BBC.mp4

FEELING UP THE FAMILY FRIEND - Kayla Kiss HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Virtual Sex, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Titty Fuck

Kayla_Kiss_-_Feeling_Up_The_Family_Friend.mp4

Free Use Mommy - Ellie Skyes HD 1080p

Mother, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Cuckold, Netorare, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Impregnation, Hairy, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, Group Sex

DESCRIPTION: It's family night with the ladies and there are NO BOYS ALLOWED except my son who has to stay home with me. My daughter, my nieces, my mom, and my sisters are all here! We are just enjoying a casual conversation with some coffee when my son comes in with a massive boner! I start to rub it for him and the ladies seem horrified. I explain that this is completely normal in our family! We are a very open family and I want my son to feel safe opening up about everything including his sexual hardships. I rather my son come to me than to have sex with a random girl and potentially get her pregnant. The ladies doesn't seem i get it though.. So I demonstrate our relationship to them. I bend over so my son can use mommy's holes and continue my conversation with them. The women are in shock. They just don't understand our family bond.

All actors and characters depicted are 18+

TAGS: Mommy Roleplay, Mommy x Son, POV, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, Taboo, Kink, Family, Cream pie, Doggy

This Video is shot in an intimate up-close POV Style w/No Dildo

#Family
#Kink
#Mommy Roleplay
#POV Sex
#Taboo

Ellie Skyes - Free Use Mommy.mp4

MOMMY IS GONNA DO IT THIS ONE TIME HD

You come up to me one day while I'm working. You don't know what else to do.. You show mom your problem.. The massive boner you just can't seem to get rid of. Why are you showing your mother this? Why can't you just fix that problem in your bedroom? You know why.. you like mommy/son porn. Its gotten to the point where you think about your own mom. It doesn't help how your mom wears those skimpy outfits all the time. Showing her breasts.. What can your mom do other than help you out? She starts jerking you slowly. Does it feel good? You want her to take off her sweater so you can see her breasts. She agrees so hopefully the process can go quicker. You then ask her to say something dirty to help get you off. What can she say? After all.. you are the one who watches the mommy/son porn. She starts telling you if you like the breasts you fed from? If you want to continue to milk them. The dirtiness of mommy milking your cock. As you both continue your mom starts to get impatient.. Why aren't you cumming already? You know what you really need to get off. You need to slip your cock into the hole you came from. Mom is reluctant at first.. We shouldn't be doing this.. But, I'll do this one time. As you slip your hole into mom she is already wet. She is also moaning. She says its only a natural reaction but, deep down she is actually enjoying it. She is enjoying until she can't help but, to admit it. She loves how wrong it is. Mommy begs for her sons cum until he busts all over her. That really was a huge load mommy needed help with.

#Handjobs
#Kink
#Mommy Roleplay
#POV
#Taboo

Ellie Skyes - Mommy is Gonna Do it This One Time.mp4

OUR WEDDING NIGHT - MOMMY AND SON HD

This is the night mother and son consummate their love. We have to keep it a secret but, I wish I could show the world. Doesn't mommy make a beautiful bride for her big, handsome, beautiful son? I'm a very young and nurturing mother and I'm so proud of the son I made. Isn't mommy the only woman for you? Let mommy provide for you. Slip your cock back inside mommy as you have been in here before. You have been the only person who has been the most deep inside mommy. I can feel your heart beat through your cock. We are so connected in that way. Give your hot sperm to mommy and fill her insides. Let mommy have more pregnancies so you can have mothers milk. You are my husband now and you have made mommy your beautiful wife. This is the night mother and son has consummated their love.

Tags: POV, POV Sex, POV dildo, Family, Taboo, Dirty Talking, Freckles, Kink, Beautiful Agony, Marriage, Wedding, Bride, breeding, impregnation fantasy

#Family
#Impregnation Fantasy
#Kink
#POV
#Taboo

Ellie Skyes - Our Wedding Night - Mommy and Son.mp4

YOUR MOM TAKES ONE FOR THE BOYS GANGBANG HD

You and your best friends are finally 18 so your mom asks if you want to have a videogame sleepover with your friends to celebrate. The only thing is.. you don't have friends come over much because you know how they talk about your mom.. She is young, hot and sweet. She is a total definition of a MILF. You decide to have your friends over anyways. They can't help but, fantasize about your mom and you can't help but, get worked up over your own mom either. That's when you boys come up with a plan.. A plan to tag team your mom. You all come into your mom's room and she isn't sure what to think.. She can tell you all have boners. She agrees to help you boys out but, only if you don't tell the other mommy's. They are already jealous of her. Your mom is young, beautiful and loves to be the cool mom. She also might like the attention she gets as well from all the boys calling her a MILF. Your mom is excited to suck your cocks and has fun helping you boys out. She even makes two pf you cum at the same time and give her a nice facial! However, she notices one of you still needs to be drained.. What does she need to do to help you out? Your mom ends up riding the fattest cock out of the group and has such fun while doing it! She knows the other mommy's are stern and prude but, she isn't.. She lets go of her worries as she cums all over your best friend's cock and he can't help but to bust his load inside your steaming hot mommy. Your mom is now a thoroughly used mommy!

Tags: Facial, Cream Pie, BBC, MILF, Family, Kink, Taboo, Dirty Talking, POV, POV Sex, Blowjob, POV Blowjob, Gangbangs

#Gangbangs
#Kink
#MILF
#POV
#Taboo

Ellie Skyes - Your Mom Takes One for The Boys GangBang.mp4

Rebecca de Winter - Mom is the Stripper -BUKKAKE- HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Amateur, Spying, Caught In The Act, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings, Male Domination, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Interracial, Cum on Tits, Group

screenshot

You are about to get married, which means the end of the "special" relationship between you and your mother. Your friends organize a bachelor party. The stripper doesn't show up, so they convince me, your mother, to take her place and put up a little show for you all. Things get out of hands when I start dancing and ends up in a MASSIVE BUKKAKE
screenshot

Rebecca de Winter - Mom is the Stripper - BUKKAKE- Mommy R.mp4

I Make You Cheat On Your Wife HD
screenshot

I'm your wife's best friend. I stop by and found out that your wife is taking a shower. I also know you've always wanted me and I decide to call you out and make you jerk off for me before I ultimately help you finish with a handjob. You want it so bad, but you cannot fuck me, because I'm her friend and as soon as we hear she finished showering you cum all over my tits.
screenshot

Rebecca de Winter - I Make you Cheat on your Wife.mp4
Added: Jun 03, 2023 10:44 am
Ellie Skyes - DAD I WANT TO GO VIRAL HD

Daughter, Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Pregnancy, Virtual Sex, Amateur, POV, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, Group, Threesome, Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Male Domination, Blackmail, Impregnation

DESCRIPTION: Daddy, I see all the other girls going viral and I want to go viral too! I think I could go viral if we record our most intimate moments for the world to see. I want you to make me famous daddy by recording me being a slut for the internet! I want to show the world that I suck daddy's cock real good and that I take daddy's cock in my holes like a true slut! Please say yes dad! I really think we could take off with our videos! I don't care if people might respond in a negative way to our relationship because its OUR relationship! I'm am just so happy to show it to the world daddy! Please, daddy please just say yes?

TAGS: Teen (18+), Barely Legal, Daddy x Daughter, Daddy's Girl, Daddy Roleplay, POV, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, Taboo, Kink, Family, Cream pie, Facial If you love the video it would make me so happy if you'd support me by leaving a review! I love to read them and they encourage me to make more amazing content!! Xoxo - Ellie Skyes

#Barely Legal
#Daddy Roleplay
#Daddys Girl
#Kink
#Teens (18+)

Ellie Skyes - Dad I Want to Go viral.mp4

DAD SLUT-TRAINS HIS BULLY DAUGHTER HD

Daddy got a call from school today.. It was about my behavior.. I've been throwing around the word 'slut' and not knowing what it truly means. However, daddy is going to teach me what it is. Daddy said he is going to give me sex-ed with his cock. And in order to get ready for daddy's cock; daddy wants me to touch myself while I look at his hard boner he has for me. Daddy even checks my panties to see if I'm still a virgin for his cock. I know daddy gets frustrated by his rebellious and attitude driven daughter but, that's what turns him on so much. He's had bully girls in school tease him and now he has a bully daughter of his own. A bully daughter daddy can dominate. A bully daughter daddy can break-in. Tags: Barely Legal, Daddy Roleplay, Daddy's girl, Creampie, Dirty Panties, POV, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, POV Blowjob, Kink, Taboo, School Girl, Pigtails, Older Man Younger Woman, Panty Fetish

#Daddy Roleplay
#Daddys Girl
#Kink
#Panty Fetish
#Teens (18+)

Ellie Skyes - Dad Slut-trains His Bully Daughter.mp4

DAD VIRGINITY CHECKS ME AT MY SLEEPOVER HD

This video is supposed to be part two from my other video "Daddy Jerks-It so I can Have a Sleepover" but, the two videos can be watched individually as stand-alone videos. Happy Fapping! I finally get to have my first sleepover with my friends! I'm having so much fun! However, daddy comes into my room to check on us.. Daddy sees that I'm just in my bra and panties. My friends don't mind and this is how I feel comfortable! But.. Daddy doesn't believe that that's the whole story.. Daddy thinks we might be doing naughty things together. That's when dad asks for a virginity check.. right in front of my friends. Ugh! Daddy! Why does it have to be in front of my friends? So embarrassing! Daddy tells me to bend over to see if my pussy is wet and to even my own surprise- my pussy is wet! Daddy sticks his fingers in to make sure and even wiggles them a bit. Now I'm in trouble.. daddy wants to teach me a lesson.. by sucking his cock in front of my friends. At first I feel so humiliated.. but, then I start to get into it.. Until, I'm absolutely begging daddy to fuck me in front of my friends! I don't care what my friends will say about me at school! My pussy is so wet and throbbing from sucking daddy's cock! Tags: Kink, Taboo, Family, Daddy x Daughter, Daddy Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Barely Legal, POV, POV Sex, POV Blowjob, Blowjob, creampie, Dirty Talking, Virginity Check, Virgin, Sleepover, Fingering

#Daddy Roleplay
#Daddys Girl
#Kink
#Teens (18+)
#Virgin Humiliation

Ellie Skyes - Dad Virginity Checks Me At My Sleepover.mp4

DADDY'S LIL POOL PARTY SLUT HD

DESCRIPTION: I'm getting ready for a pool party when I hear a knock on the door. It's dad telling me to hurry up so he can drop me off. I open the door to find a concerned look on my dad's face. He thinks my bikini is too skimpy. He also thinks me top could fall off. I try to reassure dad that my top will not fall off by pulling the string on my bikini top... Well, I guess I didn't tie it well enough because the top ends up falling off right in front of my own father. I let dad tie my top tighter to make sure it wont fall off and he asks me if there will be boys at the pool party. Well, there will be boys and girls there.. Dad's face becomes blank. I know how to reassure daddy though.. by being his own personal pool party slut! I let daddy get me all slippery and wet in my skimpy little swimsuit! And dad doesn't seem to mind doing it one bit! It's a little remind that I am daddy's girl and his girl alone!

TAGS: Teen (18+), Barely Legal, Daddy x Daughter, Daddy's Girl, Daddy Roleplay, POV, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, Taboo, Kink, Family, Cream pie, Facial If you love the video it would make me so happy if you'd support me by leaving a review! I love to read them and they encourage me to make more amazing content!! Xoxo - Ellie Skyes

#Barely Legal
#Daddy Roleplay
#Daddys Girl
#Kink
#Teens (18+)

Ellie Skyes - Daddys Lil Pool Party Slut.mp4

ELLIE IS THE NEIGHBORHOOD SLUT HD

You get a knock on the door in the middle of the day. You just moved in to the neighborhood a week ago with your wife. Who could it be? You open the door to find a young, skimpy-dressed girl. What could she want? I just want to welcome you to the neighborhood. Maybe you could show me around the house? I even have a little housewarming gift for you! You quickly find that this new house warming gift is me letting you fuck my tight, little holes! I let all the men in the neighborhood fuck my holes at least once. However, you are a little reluctant. You are married after all. I reassure you that its okay, and what your wife doesn't know wont hurt her. I help you ease into it by just taking off my clothes to reveal my lingerie. After all, I'm sure you and your wife drive past lingerie stores all the time? Your wife probably doesn't mind. Then I start teasing you with my tits. Don't worry, isn't your wife okay with you watching porn? How is this really different? Eventually you can't handle my slutty teasing. How dare I come into your new home when you have a wife and fuck with you. You put me to my knees and make me start sucking your cock. I gasp for air as you keep putting your cock back into my mouth. We start fucking raw knowing the risk. What if you got the neighborhood slut pregnant? Your cock just feels too good raw to cover it. You can't help but, to let your huge load out into my pussy. It turns me on so much I keep riding your cock covered in cum. I get so turned on I squirt a waterfall. You should really get cleaned up before your wife comes home..

#Creampie
#Hairy Bush
#POV
#POV Blowjob
#Squirting

Ellie Skyes - Ellie is the Neighborhood Slut.mp4

FAMILY REUNION FUCK FEST HD

This year at the family reunion for my 18th I thought I'd host my own private event in my room.. All my family members are invited to come in and have a little stress relief from the family functions! On me of course! Everyone knows I'm secretly the family whore. I take pride and pleasure being used for my holes! However, I still come with a price.. $5 a hole! First is my pervy Uncle who fucks my mouth and gives me a quick facial! Uncle is still hard though so.. I offer my fresh pussy that he gets to be the first to fuck if he tips extra! Up next are my two cousins. It's going to cost more for the both of them to fuck me at the same time. As I start to cum on my cousin's cock; my other cousin gives me a nice facial! I love when my family's sperm and juices mix all over me! I'm bent over and a bit spent.. but, that's when my brother comes in.. He's been nothing but a bully and so I ask for him to leave. He spanks my ass to get me even more worked up. That's when my brother offers a whole bunch of money with a dog collar for me. He fucks me like the puppy whore I am! Finally, there's daddy.. But, daddy isn't supposed to be here because mommy said no. I'm Hesitant at first but, then daddy shows me his huge cock. I can't resist. I start sucking his cock. That's when mommy comes in and sees her cum drenched whore of a daughter. Daddy makes mommy watch as he fucks me. She's going to need time to recover. Tags: Family, Taboo, Kink, daddy roleplay, daddy's girl, barely legal, collars, leashes, pigtails, freckles, cream pie, creampie, facial, blow job, dirty talking, POV Blowjob, POV, POV sex

#Daddy Roleplay
#Family
#Kink
#Taboo
#Teens (18+)

Ellie Skyes - Family Reunion Fuck Fest.mp4

FARMER'S DAUGHTER CONFESSION FOR DAD HD

It's always been just me and daddy at the farm. We normally never hide anything from each other.. But, this is one secret I never want daddy to know.. So, when I say I was shocked when he confronted me with my monster dildo in his hand.. I was very caught off guard! He asked me what it was and why I had it. I didn't know how to explain it to him other than I had a fetish.. Daddy must think I'm so trashy.. That's when daddy confessed something to me too.. He also had a fetish. A daddy/daughter fetish. Maybe that why daddy always told me to stop wearing my daisy dukes so much but, I wouldn't listen.. I ask daddy if I'm in trouble and he said I wont be but.. on one condition.. I suck daddy's cock. I tell daddy to pull down his pants but, first, he wants to watch me suck the monster dildo to help get him more hard.. I'm confused but, I listen to daddy and suck it. I never tried sucking my monster dildo so it was so pointy it hit the back of my throat funny! That's when daddy asked if I could use it on myself.. I thought I was in trouble for even having this dildo? But, daddy wanted to see how I used it on myself because he wants to know how it works. I start using the dildo and it starts to turn me on. Daddy asks what my fantasies are while even using this thing.. so I tell him.. I imagine aliens coming down into our crops. They take me and daddy and just have daddy watch while they do all sorts of naughty things with my pussy. They probe me with their weird and strange cocks while daddy just watches. Daddy can't do anything but, watch while his daughter gets all kinds of alien cock just shoved inside her. I get interrupted by daddy because now he is ready for me to suck his cock. Daddy even wants to cum in my mouth and have me swallow like the trashy farmer's daughter I am. I am such a trashy girl with trashy thoughts! Right in front of daddy! Daddy busts his load inside of my mouth and I really enjoy it! I think I also like daddy's fetish too! We definitely need to be more open with each other so me and daddy can bond better just like this!

#Aliens & Monsters
#Daddy Roleplay
#Daddys Girl
#Fetish
#Kink

Ellie Skyes - Farmers Daughter Confession for Dad.mp4

GAMER SIS - BODYSWAP HD

I love playing video games and I always want to join in with my brother because he always seems to be having a great time! My brother always underestimates me and thinks I'm just another basic gamer girl with no real skill.. I wish he knew what is were like to be me.. The next thinking I know.. After getting rejected by my brother and his friends.. I start to feel weird. That's when I wake up in my brothers body! And he's in mine.. I catch him playing with my boobs and touching my pussy. How do we switch back? Why did we switch? That's when my bro gives me a proposition.. Maybe we can make best of the situation.. Maybe we can explore what's it's like to be each other sexually .. And if we do.. I can start playing video games with his friends! Tags: POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Spit, Creampie, Cum, Sloppy, Brother, Sister, Gamer Girl, Teen (18+), 18 & 19 yrs old, Fetish, Kink, taboo

#Gender Transformation
#Kink
#Sexy Gamer
#Taboo
#Transformation Fetish

Ellie Skyes - Sis - BodySwap.mp4

Jerk Off Challenge HD

Ellie Skyes - Jerk Off Challenge.mp4

Sexy Witch JOI HD

Ellie Skyes - Sexy witch JOI.mp4