Author
Axion
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 25, 2024 11:47 pm
10 Man Cum Slam 13 (2005)

screenshot screenshot

Frenchie, Jenna Brooks, Sandra Romain, Ace, Bishop The Lover, Brad Baldwin, Carlton Banks, Chris Mountain, Dick Nasty, Jim Beem, Johnny Fender, Quentin Valentino, Richard Kline, Rob Longshot, Seth Dickens, Tony Tedeschi, Trent Soluri, Vince Vega

Blowbang, Blowjobs, Bukkake, Cumshots, Gangbang - M on F, Gonzo, Group Sex, Oral, Swallowing

Blaxploitation? This was the most difficult Cum Slam we ever had to shoot. Why? Because we had a black girl getting down on her knees and swallowing the cum of 10 white guys. People called us racist. They said this was what happened back in the days of slavery - all the plantation owners would gather and make the hottest slave girl suck them off, one by one. Once the media got wind of the story, there were calls for a boycott. Our guys had to cross picket lines. But when we asked Jenna what she thought of the controversy, she just shrugged and said: "If dese jive turkeys really knew me, they'd know I'm a straight up sucka. So bring it on!"

Format: mkv / Size: 1.36 GB / Video: 512 x 384 / Duration: 01:47:46

FileFox
Download 10 Man Cum Slam 13

FileJoker
Download 10 Man Cum Slam 13

Axion