Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2024 12:21 pm
Alyssia Suxx � Filled up mercilessly by the stepfather!

When he asked me to have sex for the first time, I was very shocked, meanwhile it feels extremely exciting and perverted to suck his cock until at some point he asks me to take off my panties, the horny scumbag, but this time he went a bit too far , he knew that I didn�t use contraception and yet he didn�t get his cock out in time, such a bitch!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:05:02
Size: 45 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/0a973cc006817/Filled_up_mercilessly_by_the_stepfather.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 6:47 am
Step Mom Wants a Creampie

One More Creampie
I (Luke Longly) walk into the gym and I find my step-mom, Cory Chase, lifting weights. �I gushed everywhere after you came inside of me last night! So maybe you can try to creampie me again today,� she suggests. �I can try!� I told her. She strips out of her work out clothes, because I like her better naked! She then gives me a blowjob to get my cock nice and hard.Then she flips over into the doggystyle position for me. Her ass hole is gaping wide from me fucking her ass! She bounces up and down on my cock while she�s in the doggystyle position. �Do you want to ride me, step-mom?� I ask her. I lie down on the weight bench and she starts to ride my cock with her pussy. She is completely naked outside of the white workout socks and white sneakers she kept on. She lies down on the weight bench next, and I fuck her pussy and her ass back and forth in the missionary position. When I am ready to cum, I jerk my cock off inside of her pussy. I hope I helped her get pregnant today, just like she wanted me to!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 944
Duratio: 00:16:23
Size: 483 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/0aa41914e7ba2/Step_Mom_Wants_a_Breading.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 1:14 am
Daynia � Learning by doing with Stepmother � This is how I spoil today�s youth�! 3hole fuck

As a horny milf I just don�t know any taboos and when my inexperienced stepson is in the house I can really let the horny stepmother out and teach the young man something new. I dressed up for my affair with my stockings, red lips, slutty leather mini dress and high heels. Then my stepson came in and I noticed how he looked at my neckline. When I then told him what I plan to do with my fucker and who really likes mud fucking, he only had question marks in his head! He didn�t even know what that was. I would say learning by doing! I sucked his young cock with my red lips and then he fucked me from behind. I massaged his cock with my nylon feet and the footjob made him even hornier and he kept banging me. Then I wanted to be fucked anally and then it went from the ass into the cunt and he pumped me full of sperm. Then I showed what I meant by mud fucking�! Bubi learned something again and my fucker was happy about the sperm cunt�! What else can I teach you?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:13:58
Size: 227 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/4f02b136f00a4/Learning_by_doing_with_Stepmother.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:32 pm
Meana Wolf – Trade Off

You had been looking forward to hockey camp all year. This was your last big push before college tryouts and nothing was going to stand in your way of getting a scholarship and eventually going pro. The only thing is, your stepsister Meana want’s to go for the marine biology exchange camp in Thailand. Your parent’s say only one of you can go. Too bad, so sad. Her trip is just an excuse for hot girls to go to Thailand and party, you’re actually serous about playing hockey professionally. So she suggests you trade for it. Yeah right, like she has anything you actually want. But then she shows you her tits and you realize that you didn’t really have the talent to go pro and hockey is just a stupid hobby and you’d literally do anything, ANYTHING, to fuck your stepsister.

Clip Contains: Would you rather, Fuck your step sister or go to hockey camp? Hmm? **Step Siblings. Stepsister, Stepbrother. Family Roleplay. Taboo Fantasy. Cream Pie**

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:42:32
Size: 2245 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/6109a473785da/Meana_Wolf_Trade_Off.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:32 pm
Jane Cane – Infatuated WIth My Step Mom

As long as I could remember I only had eyes for my stepmom, and why wouldn’t I? My stepmom is a strong independent woman, very beautiful and kind. After I moved out on my own I noticed that other girls never really did it for me. I thought, maybe I only like milfs, so I tried to go out and find a mature woman instead of these silly girls. Again my body just had no interest, like my dick will not get hard thinking about any other woman. So what do I do? Maybe if I come clean to my stepmom it will be like a weight being lifted off my chest and everything will work as it should. I sat down with my stepmom to confess what has been going on and to my surprise she was understanding and caring. What ever in the world will she do to help me overcome this obstacle? My stepmom reached down to my crotch and grabbed a handful of cock and said, maybe we can work this kink out together? My stepmom suggested she stroke the nerves out of my penis then maybe he will start acting right. Then my stepmom told me that my cock looked so thick and juicy, and that she wanted to feel it inside her mouth. My stepmom began to massage my dick with her soft mouth, taking me deep in her mouth just before her gag reflex. Then my stepmom told me her pussy was tingling and that it was hungry for my thick cock. I can’t believe I am finally fucking my hot stepmom, her pussy is so juicy.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:13:17
Size: 142 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/6e6834129ba69/Infatuated_With_My_Mom.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:31 pm
HotWifeRio – Creampie for mom

I had just finished working with a client online and my panties were still off when I was doing some house hold chores. I smelled something coming from my son’s room so I went in there to get the bedding off the bed to wash it when I heard someone behind me. It was my son Billy breathing heavy behind…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:08:03
Size: 181 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/db7bbd5d7cfa2/Creampie_for_mom.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:30 pm
Jane Cane – My Unholy Bonus-Mom

My stepson is such a bore. All he ever wants to do is study his bible. He never has Sunday Funday with the fam. I go into his room for the gazillionth time and invite him to brunch with us. He gives me the usual story, he has to finish his scriptures, blah, blah, blah. He even lectures me about being a bad ‘mom’ calling me a temptation. I leave him alone and head out to brunch, but my husband gets a call on the way and is needed at work. I’m so disappointed. Now I have to go home too. I go into my stepson’s bedroom and he’s getting dressed for church. I’m bored and a little mad at my husband, so I decided to play with him. Just a little bit. I can’t stop thinking about him calling me a temptation. I unzip my dress, just to where my red lacy bra is showing. As he stares at my chest, I unzip my dress the rest of the way and spread my legs to show him my lingerie. His cock gets visabilly hard. He can’t go to church like this. I tell him that ‘god’ would not have given him a hard on if he didn’t want him to use it. I begin to stroke his cock. I can see that he likes it. I ask him if he wants to be unholy with me. As he says yes, I put him in my mouth. God would want him to be rewarded with pleasure for all of his good work. I tell him to lie down, then I grab his dick and put him inside me. I fuck my stepson until he tells me he’s going to cum. Then I tell him to put his seed inside of me.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:12:17
Size: 78 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/8964ec8951561/My_Unholy_Bonus_Mom.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:29 pm
Haley Spades – Pajamas Party With Stepdaddy

Haley Spades spent several days preparing for a pajama party with her friends. They were supposed to have fun all night talking about guys. But where are the guests? Haley calls them and finds out that all her friends ditched her to go on dates. This news infuriates Haley. All her effort is wasted. She starts throwing pillows around the room, and one hits her stepfather in the face as he passes by her door. He is extremely concerned because he has never seen his little princess so upset.

When he listens to her story, and Haley suggests they have the pajama party together, he feels he cannot refuse her. She gives him a “suit” to match the dress code, and while he is changing, Haley admires his athletic build. There are no guys her age as attractive as him. She decides to start the night with a small tea party before moving on to the main entertainment — pillow fighting. There is one rule in this game: the loser gets spanked. Despite Haley’s best efforts, her stepfather easily defeats her. It looks like it’s time for the punishment. He gives her a couple of testing slaps, and this clearly makes Haley horny. She feels that her stepfather is being too gentle and asks him to be rougher. After a few more firm slaps, the man notices Haley’s arousal is evident from her wetness. Now he understands what kind of game his stepdaughter really wants to play. With a swift move, he starts fingering her. Haley clearly wants the party to continue, so she puts her stepfather on the bed and takes his massive cock out of his pants. Seeing such a giant lollipop, she craves more. She starts sucking his rod, proving she is far from innocent. After a heavenly blowjob, Haley dreams of only one thing — to feel this monster dick inside her. Wasting no time, her stepfather penetrates her cunt, giving her pleasure she has never experienced before. The young lady changes her position to properly ride his cock until he creampies her. Who needs friends when parties with stepdad are so much more interesting?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
62oNLKUr

Duration: 00:39:52
Size: 1495 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/79d16d7b48e64/Haley_Spades_Pajamas_Party_With_Stepdaddy.mp4