Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 11, 2024 12:18 am
Aubry Babcock, Jimmy Michaels - Rehearsal

Aubry (Babcock) is at the bathroom mirror, practicing her lines for a class exercise of acting, in which she'll be taped performing a scene. Her pesky little stepbrother (Jimmy Michaels) interrupts as almost a heckler, but much to her surprise, he offers to help her rehearse.

The teacher assigned students to come up with a backstory for the scenes being presented, and Aubry admits hers was inspired by her dad being unfaithful to her stepmom. She wants to portray a housewife, at least a decade older than she is, and Jimmy questions the believability of such a casting. In Aubry's bedroom they discuss their real-life parents, and Jimmy is quick to defend his mom (who Aubry describes as crazy) The stepbrother comes up with an alternative storyline.

"What's something age-related and taboo that we could do?", he wonders, suggesting: "Hint: I'm your age". Aubry laughs at this suggestion. "Just imagine a version where we live together, and play ourselves", he proposes. Aubry takes him up on it, and first tries an acting exercise her teacher mentioned: staring at someone for an extended time, to make them love you -by force of will. Jimmy has trouble not bursting out laughing under her gaze. Next she starts flirting with him, and while Jimmy is uncomfortable, he can't help but be impressed by big sister's outgoing personality.

When she asks to kiss him, he's had enough and is ready to leave, but Aubry forcefully pushes him down on her bed. Sitting down on top of him she kisses him repeatedly and gets the flustered boy to admit that he loves her. But he's had enough and is about ready to leave, when Aubry complains -she's gotten all worked up, so why quit now? "I'm scared to see where this is going", Jimmy admits. "Your body doesn't lie", she contends, as she feels his hard-on through his pants.

"Don't think, just feel", Aubry purrs, as she sits atop him again and they kiss. "Just admit it, you always wanted to kiss and fuck your sister", she announces in triumph. She grinds away on his lap and then removes her top and bra, revealing large breasts to her stepbrother. Jimmy begins worshiping them with his mouth and hands. She unzips his slacks and removes them and Jimmy's underpants to reveal a big cock ready for action, declaring: "Thanks for the help, bro". As she admires the view, she murmurs: "Your dick is so nice, bro", adding: "I never thought my brother would have a dick like this", as she begins stroking it. "I guess we should really be thanking mom -good genes", she jokes. After asking if she can taste it, Aubry puts his cock deep into her mouth, while maintaining eye contact. Watch the taboo scene slowly unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:49:01
Size: 339 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/02369c240e57f/Aubry_Babcock.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2024 8:04 pm
Jeannie Marie - Horny Stepmom Juicy Creampie

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:01
Size: 478 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/e26833fd8e56a/Jeannie_Marie_Horny_Stepmom_Juicy_Creampie.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2024 3:52 pm
Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens - I've Seen It

Stepmom (Christie Stevens) confronts her son (Spikey Dee), after she checks out his cell phone that he left lying around the house.

"I don't believe in secrets", she declares and criticizes him for the sexting messages and selfies he sent to many women, which she discovered on his phone. "You are blessed. You must get it from your mother's side, because your father -he isn't very well-endowed", Christie says, with a smile. She invites Spikey to sit on the couch with her but he signals No, too shy. (In the POV-camera format, camera movements indicate the responses of the silent stepson.) "Let me see it, please?", she requests. Spikey starts to leave the living room, but stepmom stops him, pleading: "You must think I'm desperate. I promise I'm not. I've just never seen a cock as beautiful as yours", referring to the shots of it found on his phone. She convinces him to go with her to her bedroom for privacy, and checks at the windows and curtains for possible peepers, declaring "The coast is clear". As she unbuttons her blouse, she notes: "Your dad won't be home till later. I bet you never expected to see me like this. I have a confession -I've been thinking about you for a long time. Your father, he just isn't interested in me anymore. I just haven't been touched in so long". As she removes her bra, revealing her large, full breasts, Christie asks: "Does mommy make you hard?". Quickly kneeling down in front of him, she pulls down his jeans and briefs, with his long, erect cock popping out in front of her face. "The real thing's even better than the photos", she says, and begins to stroke it. Sucking on it deeply, to the point of gagging, she keeps up the dirty talk, while noting: "Just don't tell your father, promise?". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:35:47
Size: 1102 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/ef56f247ba1d5/I_ve_Seen_It.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2024 11:41 am
Amiee Cambridge - Step Son's Bully

Making a Deal

Luke Longly notices a MILF named Amiee Cambridge standing outside of his front door, so he quickly rushes over to open the door for her. Amiee is wearing a green crop top with tiny jean shorts. 'What are you doing here? You're Aiden's step-mom,' he exclaims. Amiee explains how her step-son is coming home from school every day, all messed up, and he said that Luke was the one who was bullying him! Amiee walks inside of Luke's house with him, because she is determined to come up with an arrangement to get her step-son to stop being bullied. Luke tells her that she has to strip naked before entering his home, so that's what she does. Once she is naked, she gets down on her knees and she starts to suck Luke's cock. Now that his cock is hard, he finally allows her inside of the house. They walk over to the living room couch, and Amiee sits down on the edge of the couch so Luke can still fuck her. He walks over to the couch and he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. He continues to fuck her pussy in this position, until he cums deep inside of her pussy.

Sex Contract

Amiee is wearing a blue and yellow floral dress as she walks into Luke's living room to discuss the fact that her step-son is still getting bullied at school. 'You're supposed to be naked,' Luke reminds her. Amiee quickly takes off her white high heels and then she strips out of her dress. They start discussing the situation with their step-son's, while Amiee moves into the doggystyle position for Luke. He starts to fuck her pussy from behind, since this is part of their agreement to get his step-son to stop bullying her step-son. She flips over on to her back and he continues to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She moves back into the doggystyle position and her moans become louder and louder. He keeps fucking her pussy until he cums deep inside of her again.

NNN Training

'My step-son is still getting bullied! He's coming home with bruises all over him!,' Amiee yells at Luke. 'I've been doing some research and I found out who the other bully was,' Luke tells her. 'Well, I guess you deserve to be rewarded then,' Amiee exclaims, as she pulls her pink crop top over her head and she pulls her jean shorts down to the ground. Once Amiee is completely naked, she sits down on the edge of the living room couch. She starts to gently finger her own pussy in front of Luke while he watches. 'Can I suck your cock?' Amiee asks him. 'Of course!' Luke responds. Amiee gets down on her knees in front of him and she starts to give him a blowjob. Once his cock is hard, he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Amiee is about to cum when Luke pulls his cock out of her, teasing her and keeping her on edge. Luke starts to fuck Amiee's pussy in the doggystyle position next, and he finally allows her to cum on his cock! He continues to fuck Amiee harder and harder, until he is ready to cum. Then, he jerks his cock off all over her face!
CATEGORIES

Making a Deal

Luke Longly notices a MILF named Amiee Cambridge standing outside of his front door, so he quickly rushes over to open the door for her. Amiee is wearing a green crop top with tiny jean shorts. 'What are you doing here? You're Aiden's step-mom,' he exclaims. Amiee explains how her step-son is coming home from school every day, all messed up, and he said that Luke was the one who was bullying him! Amiee walks inside of Luke's house with him, because she is determined to come up with an arrangement to get her step-son to stop being bullied. Luke tells her that she has to strip naked before entering his home, so that's what she does. Once she is naked, she gets down on her knees and she starts to suck Luke's cock. Now that his cock is hard, he finally allows her inside of the house. They walk over to the living room couch, and Amiee sits down on the edge of the couch so Luke can still fuck her. He walks over to the couch and he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. He continues to fuck her pussy in this position, until he cums deep inside of her pussy.

Sex Contract

Amiee is wearing a blue and yellow floral dress as she walks into Luke's living room to discuss the fact that her step-son is still getting bullied at school. 'You're supposed to be naked,' Luke reminds her. Amiee quickly takes off her white high heels and then she strips out of her dress. They start discussing the situation with their step-son's, while Amiee moves into the doggystyle position for Luke. He starts to fuck her pussy from behind, since this is part of their agreement to get his step-son to stop bullying her step-son. She flips over on to her back and he continues to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She moves back into the doggystyle position and her moans become louder and louder. He keeps fucking her pussy until he cums deep inside of her again.

NNN Training

'My step-son is still getting bullied! He's coming home with bruises all over him!,' Amiee yells at Luke. 'I've been doing some research and I found out who the other bully was,' Luke tells her. 'Well, I guess you deserve to be rewarded then,' Amiee exclaims, as she pulls her pink crop top over her head and she pulls her jean shorts down to the ground. Once Amiee is completely naked, she sits down on the edge of the living room couch. She starts to gently finger her own pussy in front of Luke while he watches. 'Can I suck your cock?' Amiee asks him. 'Of course!' Luke responds. Amiee gets down on her knees in front of him and she starts to give him a blowjob. Once his cock is hard, he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Amiee is about to cum when Luke pulls his cock out of her, teasing her and keeping her on edge. Luke starts to fuck Amiee's pussy in the doggystyle position next, and he finally allows her to cum on his cock! He continues to fuck Amiee harder and harder, until he is ready to cum. Then, he jerks his cock off all over her face!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:48:07
Size: 968 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/30f5b0f5f40d5/Step_Sons_Bully_Vol_2.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2024 7:26 am
Morgan Lane - StepMom Creampie in Red Lingerie

I planned a romantic night, but your father is working late again. You seduce me and get me to show you my boobs and ass. I get so horny I cant resist. I bounce my fat ass on your cock before you lay me down and pound me. I beg for your cum inside me.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:12:16
Size: 315 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/5a2827bc716be/StepMom_Creampie_in_Red_Lingerie.mp4
Added: Oct 10, 2024 3:13 am
Derrick Pierce, Leana Lovings - Yes, Daddy

Ever since Leana (Lovings) and her mom moved in with her new stepfather (Derrick Pierce) he's been calling the shots. He's a real taskmaster, and lately he's been quite stern with sweet Leana. Step Daddy is handsome, it's hard to be angry with him even though he's such a drill sergeant. Derrick is equally drawn to Leana. There is something naughty lurking under her innocent gaze, something he knows he shouldn't encourage if he is to remain faithful to his wife.

Derrick's not happy with Leana's progress at school, where he dreams of her studying to be an engineer or scientist, when in fact Leana wants to be an artist. One day when she comes home he lays down the law, demanding to know where she's been, after her math and science tutor reports she didn't show up for their regular study session. She confesses that she went to the museum instead, and protests: "I can't study day in and day out math and science! I'm not that person". Derrick retorts: "You will be who I tell you you will be". She looks down and sheepishly replies: "Yes sir".

Stepdaddy is ready to give up on her altogether, but as he leaves her bedroom, she gets on the floor and grabs his leg to stop him, saying: "I'm sorry -I can make it up to you. I can show you that I've changed -I can prove it to you. I'll do anything that you want me to do". "I don't think you've been a good girl. Put your hands behind your back", he orders. Rubbing his groin, Derrick gets more intimate: "You see how excited you make me, baby. You don't think I want to give you my cock -I do. Now show me how grateful you are".

Standing in front of her, stepdad unzips his pants, but then pulls the zipper back up, stating: "You don't always get what you want. Obedient girls get what they deserve. And I don't think you've been appreciative of all I've done for you". "Please.", she begs him. Derrick orders curtly: "Get on the bed". Leana complies, and he leans down and kisses her on the lips, and leaves the bedroom.

Later, they're sitting at the kitchen table and Derrick is reviewing her schoolwork. "How did I do?", Leana asks. "It's very good, sweetie", Derrick answers. Leana is all smiles and gets up to hug him and kiss his forehead. "Don't you want your reward?", he asks. "Yes, daddy", Leana replies. "Go up to your room and I'll join you", he says. Upstairs, she waits on the bed, changed into a skimpy nightie. As he embraces her, Leana's breathing becomes heavy, and stepdaddy places her arms behind her back, instructing her: "No touching until I say so".

Derrick presses her hand on his crotch and says: "You're going to do whatever you can to impress me, aren't you?". She nods Yes. He unzips and pulls down his pants, and places his cock by her face, and teases her with it. Finally, he lets her suck it, and begins driving it slowly in and out, down her throat. "Good girl", stepdaddy whispers. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:42:45
Size: 328 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/2009eb9ac2b4a/Daddy_2.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 11:00 pm
Chad White, Dana Vespoli - The Texting Incident

Stepmom, Dana (Vespoli), is leaving the house on her way to catch the train for work, when her adult stepson Chad (White) shows up distraught. She is desperate to soothe her sweet boy, but he is too flustered for words. He hands her his cellphone and when she sees the photos of his wife with another man, she completely understands.

Stepmom tries to sympathize with him, but he's imagining all sorts of crazy things, fearful that she's dating. "She has to be, right? How else could I interpret THIS?!" Dana points out that they're divorcing, and the woman moving on is inevitable, but he insists that it's just a temporary separation, and they're not even separate, as they still live together in their house!

He's still quite close to his stepmom, she's been more of a mother to him than his own, even though she's divorced from his dad. Dana suggests he needs to get back out in the dating pool. It takes everything inside of her to offer such a suggestion, she has always fantasized of being 'with her boy,' no matter how taboo that sounds. Chad listens to her briefly, but can't imagine it: "No! Shannon's my wife. She's my soulmate. I can't do that! " He considers for a moment, completely ignoring the subtle look of relief on his stepmother's face. He then realizes her wild idea isn't all bad. "I got it! I know how to win her back. She needs to feel how I feel. I don't need to go out on a date, she just needs to think I'm dating." Dana isn't following, she doubles down on her idea- she knows that the 'right' thing is for Chad to be with a woman his own age. Dana suggests that he get on some dating websites. Chad flatly rejects as he stares into his stepmother's eyes.

"I should send her a text. Say I'm going on a date with a gorgeous girl. What can I say that will make her jealous?", Chad thinks out loud. Dana disagrees: "I'm of the opinion that honesty is always the best course of action". But Chad goes ahead, texting Shannon about his dating and asking if she has any objections, to please text him back. The immediate response from his wife reads: "Sounds good. Have a great time". He's disappointed, this is NOT the reaction he was hoping for. Why isn't she writhing in jealousy? What the hell?! He considers that he needs to up the ante.

It's possible that Shannon isn't taking him seriously, probable that she doesn't even BELIEVE him! He impulsively grabs his stepmom's hand and sends a photo of their clasped hands. "This is gonna backfire, because she's not going to get jealous of you holding hands with some old lady. I don't want to be part of this scheme", Dana declares.

It's still not working, so Chad suggests he take a sexy picture of his stepmom with him, not showing her face, to send in order to make Shannon jealous. Escalating, he takes one showing him grasping Dana's breast through her bra. Dana fights her urge to enjoy the escalation, she is reluctant. She's a good and moral woman, no matter her deepest, darkest fantasies. Chad starts to get excited by the play. Does he really want to make his wife jealous, or does he want to see how far he can push his stepmother? Dana notices the hard-on in Chad's shorts. "It's fine, I find it a bit flattering", she admits. Chad is even more aroused by his sexy stepmother's carefully worded consent. "Can you put your hand on my cock for a pic?", he asks, and although every bone in her body tells her how wrong it is, she begrudgingly agrees -anything to help her sexy stepson.

Firmly gripping his cock, Dana concedes: "I have to say, Shannon is a lucky lady". Dana looks at Chad with a wry smile. Soon he's shooting photos of her stripping off her stockings and posing in her black lace panties. As he strokes her bare pussy both of them are getting turned on. After he goes down on her, he gets permission to rub his cock against her and then penetrate her pussy. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:46:19
Size: 1394 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/74576726bcc44/The_Texting_Incident.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 6:49 pm
Alexia Anders - Keeping My Horny Stepsister in Line

My Stepsister Alexia is always horny. She won't fuck just anybody, but she is ALWAYS wanting sex. She's kind of obsessed with dicks and when she comes in way too late too night I decide to give her the discipline, and dick she needs.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:22:58
Size: 1683 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/122736c0edea1/Alexia_Anders_Caught_My_Slutty_Sister_And_Make_Her_Pussy_Creampied.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 2:34 pm
Ophelia Kaan, Robby Apples - I'm Yours, Son

Robby Apples (previously known as actor: Robby Echo) helps his new stepmother Ophelia Kaan move in, and lets slip in their chat that he thinks his dad is too old for her. She begs to differ, but at least the mom and son are bonding.

"Was your ex-husband a boomer, too?" Ophelia explains that her first husband was controlling, but now with his dad, she's allowed to explore her own interests, including relationships beyond their marriage. "Oh, dad lets other guys fuck you?", he asks. "I wouldn't say it like that", Ophelia replies, noting: "At some point you realize that loving someone means giving them the freedom to be their whole self, that a love that restricts and binds isn't love, but a prison".

She catches him looking at her breasts, and Robby apologizes: "I guess I never saw you as a sexual person." He lied. He's always thought she was absolutely the most stunning woman he has ever laid eyes upon. She's kind too. It's a mix of her maternal nature with her hotness that has always driven him wild. Is there an opportunity to be with her now that he knows his stepmom and his dad are.. swingers? Ophelia pauses as she looks at him with her soulful eyes. She's careful with her words. her southern accent comes through the most when she's passionate. "I thought of you. I imagined what it would be like to be with you." Robby's heart starts to beat fast, but he is conflicted, he doesn't want to admit that he had a sexual attraction to her when dad brought her home while they were dating. She is now his mother, afterrall, and he will have to look her in the eyes for the rest of their lives- countless holidays, family get-togethers. And just then his thought is interrupted with mother's lips on his! She is kissing him!

Then she goes to the door and closes it, saying: "Maybe it was a good thing that your father wasn't here to help. That way we get to know each other better". As Robby looks and talks more and more hesitantly, she begins rubbing his crotch, and asks him: "Are you playing hard to get?".

Taking the initiative, she starts kissing his neck and announces: "Like I said, your father wants me to explore myself, my sexuality". Robby tries valiantly to resist, but admits that her fondling turns him on. She removes her t-shirt, revealing a see-through bra beneath, and her son turns away shyly. "I know you're not your father. I just wonder if when we make love it's the same", she says. Kneeling down in front of him, she asks: "Can I see?", and Robby lowers his pants, causing his erect boner to pop up in front of mom's face. She takes it in her mouth and licks it, saying: "I needed to see if you tasted like him". Just as things get interesting, they're interrupted by a voice yelling: "Honey, I'm home". It's daddy.

At night mom visits Robby's bedroom to apologize. They both concede that things went too far. She kisses him on the forehead and bids him good night, but before she can leave Robby calls her back. They sit down on the bed together and he asks her: "How was I -how was my kiss?". She laughs, and explains how she loves giving blow jobs. "Did your ex go down on you?", Robby asks. He's reluctant to go further with sex with his stepmom, but she suggests: "I just wish there was something I could do. I could dance for you -an exotic dance. When I was in my 20s I was an exotic dancer". She plays music on her phone, removes her robe and dances sexily in front of him at the foot of his bed.

Clad just in black bra and panties, she climbs atop her son to give him a lapdance. "I want to feel more of you", she says, and they get naked. After grinding away she's really turned on, and Robby declares: "We shouldn't be doing this". Ophelia pleads: "Just the tip!", and he enters her at last. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:40:42
Size: 274 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/c0e71b5c9c77d/Im_Yours.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 10:21 am
Kate Dalia, Ryan Driller - Daddy`s Bad Girl

Strong and domineering stepdad, Ryan (Driller), examines the inside of daughter Kate (Dalia)'s mouth with his fingers. Kate came home from a party, and her stepmom wants to be certain she didn't hide anything in her mouth before they took her purse away. She's been grounded, especially to prevent her from driving her car after late night parties. These "early morning oral examinations" have become less of a surprise and more of a standard procedure. Sometimes Kate wonders if Ryan enjoys the feeling of her warm wet mouth, sliding his big daddy fingers across her pretty pink tongue. Sometimes Kate wonders if she enjoys it as well, although she holds the charade that the exams are burdensome.

Ryan is stern with his stepdaughter, warning her that if she doesn't shape up, he'll throw her out of the house. Begrudgingly, she complies, starting with cleaning her room, and daddy puts in a good word for her with her strict mom. In return, he receives a grateful hug and she utters those fateful words: "I'll do anything you ask".

She becomes increasingly solicitous to him, even volunteering to do household chores. She pops the question: can she borrow the car to go out to a movie with her friend Carla? He's reluctant, but she volunteers for another oral exam, and as he removes his fingers from her mouth, Kate impulsively sucks on them. A shiver runs through Ryan's body as he looks at her with surprise.

A big boner is prominently visible in Ryan's slacks, and a bit embarrassed he excuses himself, but not before getting another hug. Kate's firm young breasts pressed against his chest drive him wild. That night after midnight, he regrets allowing Kate to have her way, as she's not returned home after the movie as promised. Later, she's sneaking up the stairs to her bedroom when Ryan catches her. She reports having a car accident and her phone out of commission to contact him. Sympathetically he gives her a hug. "I just want to make you happy, daddy", she says, and the hug cools down his frustration with his bad girl. He gives her a fatherly kiss on the top of her head.

After his prompting, she confesses: "I like when you tell me what to do". She goes on: "Earlier I noticed you were getting hard down there". "Some things men can't control", he admits. But he takes her up on her message, and orders her to sit on the bed. He orders her to open her mouth for another examination, but this time when he removes his fingers he gives her a big, sloppy kiss. "You were right. You did make daddy excited the other day -I like it when you do what you're told. Get on your knees and show daddy how much you care", he demands. Kate smiles and lowers her father's slacks, putting his cock in her mouth. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1054
Duratio: 00:41:11
Size: 1282 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/71623b03a99de/Daddy_s_Bad_Girl_V.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 6:09 am
Coco Lovelock and Ryan Driller - Heartburn

The first two segments of the feature "Heartburn" starred Kenzie Taylor as Lisa and Olive Glass as Rachel, with Coco Lovelock joining the cast in part 3.

Lisa visits Rachel, and the two of them chat about their respective love affairs. Lisa is a bit annoyed about her youthful loverboy, Josh (Max Fills), calling her all the time, after their tryst in Part One while her husband was away. Rachel reports that she had a fling with a garage mechanic named Mike (Clarke Kent), feeling neglected by her husband George (Ryan Driller), who had cancelled their planned weekend getaway at the last minute. Lisa jokes to her: "You've joined the bored wives club".

Lisa is Rachel's wild friend, and in true fashion, gives Rachel plenty of bad advice. Lisa suggests, "enjoy the mechanic's dick, but not to blow your life." Rachel is conflicted on if she should cheat on her husband. She returns to Mike's auto repair shop to thank him, "for everything." Rachel can't help but tease him for the thrill of it. She feels pulled in by Mike's rugged handsome look. He gives her a kiss, but gets surprisingly serious, pledging his love. Rachel is confused by these mixed signals -what has she gotten herself into? Perhaps Lisa was right after all.

Returning home, she's back working on her writing, when someone's at the door: it's husband George, bearing roses! They sit down on the living room couch, and Rachel confesses to her affair with the mechanic. George storms off before she can stop him, leaving behind the bouquet of red roses lying on the cocktail table. Mike phones her, and she's glad to hear from her lover.

The scene shifts to a motel, where petite Coco Lovelock knocks on George's door, and upon entering, takes off her coat, exposing that she's wearing just a set of revealing lingerie beneath. "Are you going to treat me all weekend, daddy?", she asks. "Only if you're a good girl", George answers. "I'm a very good girl", she says. "And I'm going to be a very bad man. I'm going to make you scream, baby", George replies.

They lie down together on the bed, and soon he's removed her panties and starts kissing her sweet young pussy. She anxiously removes his slacks and begins sucking his big cock, taking it deep down her throat. Before you know it, she scrambles on top of him and impales his cock in her pussy. Watch the little heartbreaker go to work as the scene unfolds.

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:36:17
Size: 551 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/fc8ac7834723d/Coco_Lovelock_Heartburn_Part_3.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2024 1:55 am
Jessica Ryan - 37yo MILF Mommy Makes Her Sizzling AJX Debut in this Naughty Taboo Stepmom Scene!

Horny redhead MILF Jessica Ryan thought she had plenty of privacy, alone in her bedroom, fully naked, and finger fucking her hairy pussy. However, she looks up to find her stepson has wandered in with a rock hard erection, pretending to be concerned for her safety. Sensing an opportunity to get her needs met, she reaches out and pulls out his hard cock and immediately gets on her back to get fucked hard - missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and more, he fucks her hard and gives her an offscreen creampie.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:21:39
Size: 1206 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/987fac304ad89/Taboo_Stepmom_Scene.mp4
Added: Oct 08, 2024 9:42 pm
Laney Grey Nasty Teen Give Stepdaddy All He Ask For Spitting Spanking

Laney Grey Nasty Teen Give Stepdaddy

screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:29:58
Size: 1117 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/d4c8ae972cee7/Laney_Grey_Nasty_Teen_Give_Stepdaddy_All_He_Ask_For_Spitting_Spanking.mp4
Added: Oct 08, 2024 5:29 pm
Laney Grey, Max Fills - She's No Angel

Poor Billy (Max Fills): he's crazy about his stepsister Angel (Laney Grey) but she constantly bullies him. He's got his headphones on, typing away on his laptop, when she sneaks up and grabs his phone, holding it hostage until he's cleaned her room for her.

What's a bro to do? If he doesn't obey her, she swears she'll run and tell their parents that he's mistreating her. She doesn't let up -now she insists he give her his phone's passcode and he meekly obeys. "Are you keeping secrets from me? Are you texting girls? I told you that's not allowed!", she insists. When he's had enough and demands her respect, little sister merely smiles and gives him a knee to his groin. What a predicament!

He's determined to end this torture, and one morning he confronts her in the kitchen, demanding that she stop manipulating and taking advantage of him, but Angel merely calls him a coward, daring him to stand up to her. She kisses him, and he admits he enjoys being submissive to her. Late that night she bursts into his bedroom without knocking, yelling "Boo!". Angel is dressed in a revealing red bra and matching panties, more than a hint that she means business. She gets on his bed d**** her legs over his crotch, announcing: "It turns me on to scare you. You'll always be my little puppet". Angel kisses Billy on the lips.

Billy surprises his sister by rushing into her room and throwing her clothes from the dresser back on the floor. Angel doesn't know what to make of this sudden rebellion, and before she can reassert her control, he's stripped her bra off and announces: "You want me to fuck you, is that it?".

Collecting her wits, Angel declares: "I'm proud of you. I wanted to make you into a man and I did. And a man deserves a reward, doesn't he?". Billy nods Yes. She demands: "Beg! If you want me to suck your cock, then beg for it". Grabbing her by the shoulders, he responds: "Please Angel, I need it. I need your lips around my cock". "Good boy", she says and pushes him backward on her bed, pulling his cock out of his pajama bottoms. Angel strokes the shaft and starts sucking his dick. "They really are big balls, Billy. I won't hurt them anymore, I promise", she says as she starts sucking on them. Then Angel takes his cock deep into her throat, and whispers: "You're so hard for me". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:45:40
Size: 332 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/41138fffccc17/Laney_Grey.mp4
Added: Oct 08, 2024 1:16 pm
Aria Valencia and Rion King - The Good Deeds Jar

Aria Valencia made a good deeds jar for herself and her stepbrother Rion King. It contains nice things they can do for each other. She wants them to each pick a good deed from the jar every day. Rion goes first and compliments Aria's hair. In return, Aria gives Rion a hug.

Later, Aria adds Grab Titties to the jar. She tells Rion to pick a deed and he chooses the titty one. That's all the permission he needs to give Aria's boobs a good rubdown. They're interrupted by Rion's mom coming home, but later Rion adds a deed of his own to the jar. Aria pulls a deed instructing her to grab a dick, which lets her know for sure Rion has gotten the hint. She does as she's told, then sucks it for good measure.

Peeling her clothes off, Aria gets on her knees so Rion can shove himself nice and deep in doggy. Then Aria sits Rion on the couch so she can climb on top of him and ride him in reverse cowgirl. Her landing strip pussy is filled with sweet cream, making it simple for her to bounce away when she turns around for cowgirl. Aria ultimately rolls onto her back, keeping her thighs spread until Rion nuts inside her for a stepsibling creampie.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:26:57
Size: 1004 Mb

DOWNLOAD; https://k2s.cc/file/6b4777685fa97/Aria_Valencia_The_Good_Deeds_Jar.mp4