Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:47 am
Haley Spades – Pajamas Party With Stepdaddy

Haley Spades spent several days preparing for a pajama party with her friends. They were supposed to have fun all night talking about guys. But where are the guests? Haley calls them and finds out that all her friends ditched her to go on dates. This news infuriates Haley. All her effort is wasted. She starts throwing pillows around the room, and one hits her stepfather in the face as he passes by her door. He is extremely concerned because he has never seen his little princess so upset.

When he listens to her story, and Haley suggests they have the pajama party together, he feels he cannot refuse her. She gives him a “suit” to match the dress code, and while he is changing, Haley admires his athletic build. There are no guys her age as attractive as him. She decides to start the night with a small tea party before moving on to the main entertainment — pillow fighting. There is one rule in this game: the loser gets spanked. Despite Haley’s best efforts, her stepfather easily defeats her. It looks like it’s time for the punishment. He gives her a couple of testing slaps, and this clearly makes Haley horny. She feels that her stepfather is being too gentle and asks him to be rougher. After a few more firm slaps, the man notices Haley’s arousal is evident from her wetness. Now he understands what kind of game his stepdaughter really wants to play. With a swift move, he starts fingering her. Haley clearly wants the party to continue, so she puts her stepfather on the bed and takes his massive cock out of his pants. Seeing such a giant lollipop, she craves more. She starts sucking his rod, proving she is far from innocent. After a heavenly blowjob, Haley dreams of only one thing — to feel this monster dick inside her. Wasting no time, her stepfather penetrates her cunt, giving her pleasure she has never experienced before. The young lady changes her position to properly ride his cock until he creampies her. Who needs friends when parties with stepdad are so much more interesting?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
62oNLKUr

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:39:52
Size: 1495 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/79d16d7b48e64/Haley_Spades_Pajamas_Party_With_Stepdaddy.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:46 am
Alex Kane – Creampie Weekend Stepdad Cum In Stepdaughter

When Alex Kane comes upstairs in her lingerie her stepdad knows that his wife is out of town. He also knows that that means he is probably going to get to fill his teen stepdaughter’s sweet little pussy with his cock.

This time he takes it one step further, and cums inside her little hole and watches it drip out of her. He remembers that they have all weekend, and suggests they get some dinner, grab a plan b, and fuck some more. His stepdaughter likes that idea.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:33:20
Size: 1243 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/a47e29aa4b1d3/Creampie_Weekend_Stepdad_Cum_In_Stepdaughter.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:43 am
Brad Newman, Rissa May – Stay With Me, Daddy

Rissa (May) is despondent: her birth father contacted her recently after a long spell, and when they went out to dinner together he asked her for money. She feels little warmth from her mother, and her stepdad is cool and aloof.

When stepfather Brad (Newman) asks her what’s wrong, she doesn’t let him help her and he feels offended -after all, he’s taking care of both her and her mother. She breaks down and tells him about her problem with her dad, but admits she can’t relate to him as stepfather either -he’s never offered her any affection at all. Brad wants to help, but Rissa just doesn’t trust him, and doesn’t even know if he’ll leave her and mom someday.

Stepdad confides in her that: “You need to be touched. Men also need to be touched”. He’s feeling neglected by her mom in the sexual area. In fact, mom’s currently away, staying with grandma. Impulsively, Rissa kisses him. “What was that for?”, Brad asks. “If mom can’t give you what you need, maybe I can?”, she wonders. Brad gets up, quite upset with his daughter. “You’re not going to tell mom, are you?”, she asks. “You’re not going to replace your mother”, he declares, and leaves her bedroom.

Left alone on her bed, Rissa lifts up her top and begins caressing her large, natural breasts. She unzips her jeans and begins masturbating, murmuring about her stepdaddy. Unbeknownst to her, Brad is outside the door, his ear pressed against it, listening intently. She fantasizes out loud that he’s making love to her. Eventually he leaves -he’s heard enough.

Late at night, Rissa comes to his bedroom while Brad’s fast asleep. She stealthily climbs on the bed next to him and without waking him carefully pulls down the blankets. She lightly lets her hand travel down stepdaddy’s torso and whispers “just a peek”, as she takes his pyjama bottoms aside to peer underneath. Making sure he’s still asleep, she lightly strokes his groin, and Brad suddenly wakes up and backs away from her with a start, yelling: “Rissa!”.

He turns on the light and admonishes her: “What the hell is wrong with you?”. “I just wanted to take a peek, and then I saw…”, she responds. “This is wrong”, he declares. “Wouldn’t it be better this way -we both need touch and love. It’ll take the pressure off mom”, she points out. Rissa bends over and kisses her stepfather on the lips over and over, wearing down his resistance. “You’ll stay then, daddy? You won’t leave us?”, she purrs. “I’ll be your daddy, as long as you’re my good girl”, he states, with a wry smile, adding: “Undress for daddy”. Rissa slowly lifts off her top, proudly revealing her huge breasts for daddy to see. He removes her socks and panties, and then watches her masturbate. She takes off daddy’s pyjama bottoms and begins sucking his big cock, going as far as she can down the shaft. “Am I doing a good job, daddy?”, she asks. Watch the sensual taboo scene unfold…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:55:18
Size: 865 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/265662e2e0495/Stay_With_Me.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:43 am
Anna Claire Clouds, Ryan Driller – Attitude Adjustment

Stepfather Ryan Driller follows his daughter Anna Claire (Clouds) to her bedroom, where she folds up her clothes after fetching them from the laundry room. She’s still angry at him for spanking her, and can’t wait to get away from him and his strict rules for living under his roof -looking forward to graduating from college and moving out.

She tries to needle him, threatening to tell her mom how hard Ryan’s dick was when he had her placed over his knee for the spanking. But he’s not afraid of his wife at all, and doesn’t budge at all from his insistence that she behave. She enjoys taunting him about sc****s he’s gotten himself into, but Ryan is having none of it. Instead of spanking, he tries tickling her, a novel but effective punishment, as he insists she call him “Daddy”, not Ryan.

Things come to a head, so to speak, when she threatens to post on the internet how her stepdad is constantly walking around the house with a raging hard-on, and she even asks him “how many inches is it?” to add to the notice. Ryan is undeterred, and whips out his erect cock and starts stroking it, flaunting it in front of her. She’s had no experience with boys, and can’t resist his suggestions that she might want to touch it. After she does, and even licks the pre-cum off her finger, stepdaddy thinks that they might have gone too far, but she continues to experiment.

When Anna Claire begins stroking the dick, Ryan begins to get aroused. She decides to assert herself and removes her top, revealing lovely breasts and a large tattoo across her chest. “Do I turn you on, daddy?”, she whispers, and kisses him on the lips. She apologizes for talking so meanly to him, and wonders out loud: “Do you think I’m sexy, daddy?”. She impulsively removes her skirt and lies down on the bed, opening up to him as she rubs her pussy. Standing up again, she whispers: “I want you to fuck me daddy. Punish me. Make me a good girl”. After some hot & heavy french kissing, she lies back on the bed and Ryan undresses, moving above her and starting to finger her pussy.

When he goes down on her, Anna Claire begins murmuring: “Daddy, that feels so good”. Watch the taboo scene slowly unfold…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 640
Duratio: 00:57:28
Size: 1224 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/6ab7c214ac57e/Attitude_Adjustment.mp4