Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:22 am
Parker Ambrose and Penny Barber – Behind Dad’s Back

What happens when a stepmother is sexually attracted to her son? Stepmother Penny Barber, is so attracted to her stepson, Derrick (Parker Ambrose), that her husband is taking notice. She must not lead him on, she tells herself. She must try to be a NORMAL stepmother. My god.. how should one act when he comes downstairs with his youthful but masculine chest exposed? She criticizes him for appearing shirtless, and sends him back upstairs to dress properly, claiming what would his dad think if he came home (already left for work) and saw him like that?

When Derrick returns fully dressed, mom gives off mixed signals, seeming to flirt with him (calling him her “handsome boy”) and yet advising him to be careful to watch his p’s and q’s when dad is around. Later that day, when he finds her making his bed, he wonders out loud: what’s up with mom’s peculiar behavior? For one thing, she’s wearing a tight dress, far from casual for around the house, and it clearly shows off her prominent nipples pointing behind the fabric.

Derrick begins doing some flirting on his own, and accuses his stepmom of being afraid when she’s with him -afraid of what might happen. Laying it on the line directly, he asserts that she must be afraid of not being able to control herself. They both agree that his dad gets very jealous and has a scary temper, but Derrick doesn’t seem to worry: he grabs Penny and pulls her to him in his bedroom. She warns him that dad is due home soon, and Derrick replies: “Then we don’t have time to waste”.

When mom asks him to back off, he turns the tables on her, insisting that there’s something between them, and they should act upon it -dad doesn’t have to know. She puts her foot down and tells him to cool it, but as she leaves the bedroom, Derrick declares: “I’m in love with you”. Penny retorts: “I love you -I’m not IN love with you!”, ending the discussion.

Late that night, Penny’s in bed beside her husband, but she can’t sleep. Frustrated, she gets up and goes to Derrick’s room and spots him masturbating under the covers. Standing in his doorway, she gets turned on while watching, and begins touching herself. After a while, she lets out a loud, passionate gasp, and closes his door, running away, just as Derrick gets out of bed in hot pursuit. In the corridor he asks her to halt, and requests a good night kiss. Penny’s ambivalence is evident, as she lets him take her by the hand and lead her back to his bedroom.

Once inside, he kisses her lustly and his stepmom responds, kissing him back. Though fearful of her husband’s wrath, Penny has run out of excuses and gives in to her son’s insistent desire, as she feels the same way. She starts rubbing his groin suggestively, and Derrick says: “Suck it, please”. Penny warns him to make sure that his father doesn’t find out, as it will be awful for both of them if he does. She pushes him back on his bed, and kisses him down his body, then removing his pyjama bottoms, takes out his cock, and oils it up from the little tube Derrick was using while masturbating. She strokes it a few times and then takes it deep into her mouth. “Mommy didn’t know her stepson had such a big dick”, she remarks, and then gets down to business. Watch the taboo scene unfold…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:44:02
Size: 704 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/04f9c22c604ee/Penny_Barber_Behind_Dads_Back.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:27 am
Addyson James and Parker Sims – What’s Yours Is Mine & What’s Mine Is Yours

A nice hot bubble bath can be super relaxing and Parker Sims is looking forward to some alone time. But his stepmom Addyson James storms in demanding to know why he is using HER expensive bubble bath formula!? Because HIS dad paid for it – what’s yours is mine, Mrs! But Addyson is not taking any lip from her stepson – she wants him to get the fuck out of the tub so she can enjoy it herself! When Parker stands up, his stepmother is shocked to get a gander of his hard cock!

She hasn’t seen one that erect in a long time. Addyson can’t help herself and moves closer – she wants to touch it, feel it in her hand and stroke it. What’s his is hers and vice versa. Addyson begins to suck her stepson’s stiff penis right there in the tub. They move to the bedroom & Parker slides his stepmother’s panties to the side and she gets on top and grinds his cock with her wet pussy. Parker fucks his stepmom hard, making her orgasm on his rigid boner. Her nice tits jiggle & sway as he pounds away at her. Parker pulls out and cums on his stepmother’s pussy but then shoves it back in for a partial creampie. Lesson of the day? If your stepmom tells you to stand up, you do it – even if that means showing off your stiffy!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:36
Size: 1297 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/224e14fe9fb63/Addyson_James_Whats_Yours_Is_Mine_What.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:28 am
Little Puck – Mommy begs to be bred by son POV

Filthy mommy of the year comes onto her son when his father is away. She lures him into her marital bed where she owns his cock. She shoves his dick down her throat then slips his rock hard cock in her tight, little pussy. As if this wasn’t wrong enough, she begs for her son to breed mommy’s pussy.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 952
Duration: 00:40:45
Size: 1229 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/d9eb07d3bd3d2/Little_Puck_MOMMY_begs_to_be_BRED_by_son_POV.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:32 am
Cory Chase, Jonathan Jordan – End of Summer Vacation With Nasty Incest Cuckload

‘Okay, honey, why don’t you sit right here?’ I (Cory Chase) tell my step-son, Luke, as I point to a chair in the corner of the room. I tell Luke to grab my video camera and I have him start to record me. ‘Hi honey! You tell me that I don’t put out enough, so I wanted to show you something…’ I say to the camera. Then, I walk off camera for a second, and I come back with a man named Jonathan Jordan who has a BBC! I throw my green bathrobe down to the ground, revealing matching green lingerie. ‘You’re going to watch Jonathon fuck me with his BBC! Oh, and by the way, I also just fucked your son!’ I say to my soon-to-be-ex-husband, through the camera lens. I have Jonathon lie down on the bed, and then I pull his pants off. I start to give his BBC a blowjob. His cock is SO huge, that I can barely fit my mouth around it! I stroke his cock with my hands at the same time that I use my mouth. I sit on his BBC in the reverse cowgirl position and I ride his huge cock with my pussy, while Luke is still sitting in the corner recording. I move into the regular cowgirl position and I keep bouncing up and down on his huge cock! A few moments later, I move into the doggystyle position and Jonathon fucks my pussy from behind. I lie down in the missionary position and he continues to fuck my pussy from behind. When he is ready to cum, he explodes inside of my pussy! Then we watch his cum drip out of my pussy…! I look straight into the camera and I tell my soon-to-be-ex-husband ‘I enjoyed that one A LOT!’ and then I burst out laughing.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 964
Duration: 00:26:55
Size: 809 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/c4ad46267f02d/Cory_Chase_End_of_Summer_Vacation.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:33 am
Siri Dahl – Stepmom Caught Me with Her Best Friend

You’ve been watching me, haven’t you… Daydreaming about getting me and your stepmom in bed? You’re a total perv, but I won’t lie… I *DO* really want to see your cock. Once Dana sees that I know exactly what to do with it, I’m sure I can convince her to join us! Are you ready to show us what you’ve got?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:38:33
Size: 916 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/62036c09c3ee8/Siri_Dahl_Stepmom_Caught_Me_with_Her_Best_Friend.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:33 pm
Melody Mynx, Robby Apples � Wholesome

Robby�s stepmom (Melody Mynx) is busy with work but he can�t take his eyes of his beautiful mommy. He wants to sepdn time with her and make this a special night for her. She is overwhelmed but kinda intrigued. One thing leads to another and they make passionate love to each other. They fuck in several positions and he finishes inside of her giving her a warm creampie.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:43:22
Size: 2101 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/b1351572e80f2/Melody_Mynx_Wholesome.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 7:58 am
Lauryn Mae � Sexy Gemini Milf � Draining My Step Son After The Family Cookout

After our family cookout my step son was sitting outside alone and looked a lottle depressed. I went out to check on him and he told me that he was worried that I was going to leave his dad because his dad is always out of town for work. I asked him to come inside and I reassured him that I wasn�t going to leave his dad. I even dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out and took him down my throat before stripping down and letting him bend me over the bed and fuck mommy from behind. Then he gets me in the bed and pounds me doggystyle until he unloads a creampie deep inside me. I love being a slutty step mom to my step son.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:55
Size: 1.23 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/13cacabc72ac1/Lauryn_Mae_Sexy_Gemini_Milf_Draining_My_Step_Son_After_The_Family_Cookout.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 4:24 pm
Parker Ambrose and Penny Barber � Behind Dad�s Back

What happens when a stepmother is sexually attracted to her son? Stepmother Penny Barber, is so attracted to her stepson, Derrick (Parker Ambrose), that her husband is taking notice. She must not lead him on, she tells herself. She must try to be a NORMAL stepmother. My god.. how should one act when he comes downstairs with his youthful but masculine chest exposed? She criticizes him for appearing shirtless, and sends him back upstairs to dress properly, claiming what would his dad think if he came home (already left for work) and saw him like that?

When Derrick returns fully dressed, mom gives off mixed signals, seeming to flirt with him (calling him her �handsome boy�) and yet advising him to be careful to watch his p�s and q�s when dad is around. Later that day, when he finds her making his bed, he wonders out loud: what�s up with mom�s peculiar behavior? For one thing, she�s wearing a tight dress, far from casual for around the house, and it clearly shows off her prominent nipples pointing behind the fabric.

Derrick begins doing some flirting on his own, and accuses his stepmom of being afraid when she�s with him -afraid of what might happen. Laying it on the line directly, he asserts that she must be afraid of not being able to control herself. They both agree that his dad gets very jealous and has a scary temper, but Derrick doesn�t seem to worry: he grabs Penny and pulls her to him in his bedroom. She warns him that dad is due home soon, and Derrick replies: �Then we don�t have time to waste�.

When mom asks him to back off, he turns the tables on her, insisting that there�s something between them, and they should act upon it -dad doesn�t have to know. She puts her foot down and tells him to cool it, but as she leaves the bedroom, Derrick declares: �I�m in love with you�. Penny retorts: �I love you -I�m not IN love with you!�, ending the discussion.

Late that night, Penny�s in bed beside her husband, but she can�t sleep. Frustrated, she gets up and goes to Derrick�s room and spots him masturbating under the covers. Standing in his doorway, she gets turned on while watching, and begins touching herself. After a while, she lets out a loud, passionate gasp, and closes his door, running away, just as Derrick gets out of bed in hot pursuit. In the corridor he asks her to halt, and requests a good night kiss. Penny�s ambivalence is evident, as she lets him take her by the hand and lead her back to his bedroom.

Once inside, he kisses her lustly and his stepmom responds, kissing him back. Though fearful of her husband�s wrath, Penny has run out of excuses and gives in to her son�s insistent desire, as she feels the same way. She starts rubbing his groin suggestively, and Derrick says: �Suck it, please�. Penny warns him to make sure that his father doesn�t find out, as it will be awful for both of them if he does. She pushes him back on his bed, and kisses him down his body, then removing his pyjama bottoms, takes out his cock, and oils it up from the little tube Derrick was using while masturbating. She strokes it a few times and then takes it deep into her mouth. �Mommy didn�t know her stepson had such a big dick�, she remarks, and then gets down to business. Watch the taboo scene unfold�

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:44:02
Size: 704 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/04f9c22c604ee/Penny_Barber_Behind_Dads_Back.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 12:49 am
Jane Cane � Sneaking Around With My Mother

My wife, Karen, has become a complete bitch. When we first got together, I thought her feistiness was sexy, but now we�re seven years in, and she hasn�t given me any pussy in 10 months. As a last effort, I go to her mom for some advice. She knows her daughter can be a total cunt, and to my surprise, she takes my side! She tells me that this family works just the way it is and if sex is what I need, she�s perfectly willing to give it to me. She�s so hot. I�ve masturbated to my mother-in-law so many times. I can�t believe she�s taking her dress off for me. She asks me if she can suck my cock. I can�t feed it to her fast enough. Her mouth feels so good, I need to be in her pussy. I fuck Jane until she tells me to cum inside of her.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:12:11
Size: 82 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/923e5cf8c1b65/Shiny_Cock_Films_Jane_Cane_Sneaking_Around_With_My_Mother.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 9:19 am
Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens � I�ve Seen It

Stepmom (Christie Stevens) confronts her son (Spikey Dee), after she checks out his cell phone that he left lying around the house.

�I don�t believe in secrets�, she declares and criticizes him for the sexting messages and selfies he sent to many women, which she discovered on his phone. �You are blessed. You must get it from your mother�s side, because your father -he isn�t very well-endowed�, Christie says, with a smile. She invites Spikey to sit on the couch with her but he signals No, too shy. (In the POV-camera format, camera movements indicate the responses of the silent stepson.) �Let me see it, please?�, she requests. Spikey starts to leave the living room, but stepmom stops him, pleading: �You must think I�m desperate. I promise I�m not. I�ve just never seen a cock as beautiful as yours�, referring to the shots of it found on his phone. She convinces him to go with her to her bedroom for privacy, and checks at the windows and curtains for possible peepers, declaring �The coast is clear�. As she unbuttons her blouse, she notes: �Your dad won�t be home till later. I bet you never expected to see me like this. I have a confession -I�ve been thinking about you for a long time. Your father, he just isn�t interested in me anymore. I just haven�t been touched in so long�. As she removes her bra, revealing her large, full breasts, Christie asks: �Does mommy make you hard?�. Quickly kneeling down in front of him, she pulls down his jeans and briefs, with his long, erect cock popping out in front of her face. �The real thing�s even better than the photos�, she says, and begins to stroke it. Sucking on it deeply, to the point of gagging, she keeps up the dirty talk, while noting: �Just don�t tell your father, promise?�. Watch the taboo scene unfold�

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:35:47
Size: 1102 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/ef56f247ba1d5/I_ve_Seen_It.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 5:39 pm
Jennifer White, Max Fills � A Mother�s Test

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:35:20
Size: 533 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/1e109862d725d/Jennifer_White_A_MOTHERS_TEST_II.mp4
Added: Oct 02, 2024 2:04 am
Bree Brooks, Joshua � Help With Breeding

Bree Brooks wants to get pregnant, and she and her husband have been trying for some time. However, they are not having any luck, so Bree looks to the help of her stepson, Joshua. He�s always had a crush on his stepmom, but he isn�t sure he should be fucking her. She assures him that it�s totally fine and that it�ll be a great experience. Joshua gives into his lust and buries his cock deep inside of his stepmom. Bree likes her stepson�s cock even more than her husband�s, and she has a feeling this is just what she needs to get pregnant. Joshua cums hard inside of her, and Bree thinks this will have to become a recurring practice between the two of them.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:41:43
Size: 575 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/72ddb86100d5a/Bree_Brooks_Help_With_Breeding.mp4
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:28 am
Lory Lace � Catching my stepson Kyle Star with my nudes

I caught my naughty stepson looking at my nudes. he had them stashed under his pillow with a bottle of lube. I decided since he was so intrigued maybe it was time for me to educate him sexually and get him ready for his GF.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:19:45
Size: 591 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/f379e69198879/Lory_Lace_Catching_My_Stepson_with_My_Nudes.mp4