Added: Aug 05, 2024 2:16 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Date : 2014
Genre: All sex, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore, Fetish, BDSM
Cast: Shay Fox, James Mogul, Owen Gray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Shay Fox is terrified of small spaces but wants to face down her fears on Training of O. So we put her in tight bondage, bolt her head into a box, then put her into another box and screw the lid on. Her pussy is vibrated the whole time and she is told that the only thing to fear is what she brings into the dark with her.
Our brave MILF survives the box, but before we are done she must show us what she learned and get fucked by the gimp while her head is bolted into a confining head box. It's pure objectification and fear play on Training of O, the ONLY slave training web site of it's kind!

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 283 MB
Total Duration: 00:47:33
Resolution: 640x360

Download from k2s.cc:
Dec_12_2014__Owen_Gray_and_Shay_Fox_360p.mp4

screenshot

https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=438554
YerYer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2024 4:56 pm
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, Latex, Toys, Fetish, Pantyhose, Boots
Cast: Christina Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize : 635 MB
Total Duration: 00:22:56
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
Christina_Carter__Droolin_Good_720p.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 05, 2024 7:37 pm
screenshot

Date : 2019
Genre: Torture, Pain, Ass Licking, Strapon, Lesbian, Rimming, Caning, Fingering, Bondage, BDSM, Needles
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!

FileSize : 2.65 GB
Total Duration: 00:49:48

Download from k2s.cc:
Maddy_OReilly_London_River__Ghosted.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 05, 2024 10:15 pm
screenshot

Genre: Threesome, Domination, BDSM, Anal, A2M
Cast: Aiden Starr, Christie Stevens, Claire Robbins

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

The Hostess with the Mostest Aiden Starr orchestrates a little duel between our two house girls. It's a slap fight and the loser has to eat the winner's ass. Claire Robbins and her unbelievably fine ass packs a wallop and smack the shit out of Christie's Stevens' pretty blonde face. But Blondie comes back and ends up with Claire's face stuffed up her ass.One order is established, it's asses up and and dick in mouth for some hardcore boy/girl/girl double blow job action at the hands of the sexy Hostess. Aiden deftly handles these two sluts as Bill thoroughly pounds their pussies and asses with hard cock. This is an awesome update of nasty foursome sex on the Upper Floor, the web's best live action sex site!

FileSize : 368 MB
Total Duration: 01:01:52

Download from k2s.cc:
Aiden_Starr_Claire_Robbins._Ass_Eating_Slap_Fight_Anal_Foursome_360p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 12:56 am
screenshot

Genre: Outdoor, All Girls, Humiliation, Fetish, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Candy Sexton And Cherry Blush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 739 MB
Total Duration: 00:12:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
Candy_Sexton_And_Cherry_Blush_1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 3:37 am
screenshot

Date : 2012
Genre: Straight, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Vaginal Penetration, Sybian
Cast: Harmony Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

I miss Harmony Rose. If you don't know why, watch this archive shoot and witness for yourself just what this stunning girl is made of and how much she can give and how much she can take. Harmony has long retired and so now we have only our memories of taking her to Howard Stern and fucking her every which way we could. Thank god for streaming! Harmony Rose can fuck just about anything and welcomes a challenge - add that to her hot tits, ass and dirty girl nature and she easily makes it into the Fuckingmachines Hall of Fame. Today's set starts with both linear motors working her pussy and clit getting her to squirt and nearly pull out her hair. Then with the Pussy Camera rigged to The Intruder, we put her pussy to the test with a two dong double vag that has her squirming and cumming all over the floor. Still this is not enough to finish off Harmony so out comes her old favorite - the King Kong dong - a 10inch 5 lbs hunk of pussy stretching power that stuffs her full. The shoot wraps with a well earned Sybian ride and a little naughty talk for Fuckzilla.

FileSize : 1.08 GB
Total Duration: 00:49:24

Download from k2s.cc:
Harmony.s_Pick_FuckingMachines.com_Classic_Shoot_The_Iron_Pussy_720p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 6:16 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Date : 2013
Genre: Peeing, Trimmed pussy, Small tits, Gag, Livingroom, Ropes, Solo, Closeup, Bondage, Barefoot, Handcuffs, Asian
Cast: Marica Hase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

A young lady sometimes must be educated in responsibility, to learn that if she does not follow the instructions that she is given by those who know best for her, she will face consequences. Case in point, Marica Hase, that delicate Japanese beauty, who disobeyed her unseen master and now must wait naked, gagged, and with her slender wrists and ankles securely tied with rope to a massage table. It's been hours since she was left alone in this room, and all the tea she had for lunch is catching up with her. And thus, her first lesson in responsibility: if she does not act mature, she will not get the opportunities of the mature, one of which is the us...

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 498 MB
Total Duration: 00:05:39
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
Marica_Hase._Irresponsible_Girls_Wet_Lesson_1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 8:56 am
screenshot

Date : 01.05.2019
Genre: Facial, Double Penetration, Hardcore, Cumshots, BDSM, Anal, Gangbang, Bondage, Braces, Blowjob
Cast: Lexi Lore, Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Mr. Pete, Eddie Jaye

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

At church, Father Stirling Cooper preaches to his congregation. He speaks on the power of the sins, temptation and lust. Lexi Lore sits in the pews, mouth full of braces, wearing a low cut shirt and a short skirt. Father Stirling asks Lexi to stand beside him, and show herself before the congregation. He blames Lexi for the lust that she inflicts on the minds of all men who see her dressed in such a way. Father Sterling asks if she wishes to repent for her sins, and she says yes. Stirling has her kneel at the alter before him and asks his congregation to take part in the ceremony. The men line up and with Father Stirling leading by example and they whip out their hard cocks. Lexi opens her mouth wide to receive her penance. They shove their dicks in her mouth and she sucks them all the best she can. Father Stirling spanks her with his Bible, chokes her, and spits in her face. They strip her naked and tie her up with rope in a praying position there at the alter where she kneels. They fuck her mouth some more, spank her ass, and play with her pussy. Next, they place her onto a padded table on her hands and knees, tied up with even more rope. One by one they fuck Lexi's pussy hard and spank her ass while her mouth is stuffed with cocks. After that, they move Lexi to one of the pews and triple stuff her petite frame with one dick in her ass, one in her pussy, and another in her mouth. Father Stirling and churchgoer, Mr. Pete stuff both of their big cocks inside Lexi's pussy and fuck her double-vaginal, stretching the limits of her pussy and she loves it. They flip her into the "spoon position" and Lexi's holes once again get fucked deep in this very creative double-penetration position. Once they all have had their way, and shoot their loads all over Lexi's face, she is forgiven.

FileSize : 829 MB
Total Duration: 01:15:40
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc:
Lexi_Lore__Lexi_Lore_Holey_Temptation.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 11:37 am
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Domination, BDSM, Strapon, Dildo
Cast: Aiden Starr, Bella Rossi, Krissy Lynn, Tanya Tate

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Bella Rossi returns to Whipped Ass to be on the receiving end of an all girl gangbang! Bella's the new nurse at the private hospital of Mr. Hudson and finds herself tangled in a web of deceit. Veteran nurse Aiden Starr has been planning on seducing and poisoning Mr. Hudson but when naive Bella has an affair with doctor Hudson her plans crumble. In order to assure her devious destruction will continue Aiden and the other nurses capture Bella and blackmail punish and fill her up with strap-on cock for getting in their way!

FileSize : 709 MB
Total Duration: 01:04:41
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc:
Aiden_Starr_Tanya_Tate._Nurses_Of_Deceit_An_all_girl_gangbang._540p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 2:16 pm
screenshot

Genre: Gang Bang, Hardcore, Domination, DP, Anal
Cast: Savannah Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Sexy accountant seduces her co-worker while threatening to expose him for money laundering. Be careful what you wish for when dealing with the criminal element in Russia. Fresh Natural beauty gets defiled and pounded in every hole until she is all used up.

FileSize : 385 MB
Total Duration: 01:04:47

Download from k2s.cc:
Savannah_Secret._Gorgeous_natural_Beauty_gets_the_gangbang_of_her_dreams._360p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 4:56 pm
screenshot

Date : 2019
Genre: Humilation, BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage
Cast: Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she's put in. First she is spread and exposed. She's touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice.Then she's being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt.Fear is the final emotion to touch her. Being put in the tube is something few victims survive. Luna is crushed into the walls of the tiny metal tube. Only her head and her gorgeous ass are exposed.

FileSize : 2.59 GB
Total Duration: 00:48:48

Download from k2s.cc:
Luna_Lovely._Effected.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 7:37 pm
screenshot

Date : 2011
Genre: Squirt, Spanking, Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Toys
Cast: Felony

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Felony is made to squirt, beaten, vibed, ass fucked, ass hooked. She is made to cum into a wet mess. Orgasmed into oblivion by the sybian.

FileSize : 2.02 GB
Total Duration: 00:56:17

Download from k2s.cc:
Felony._Fucked_Felony_720p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 06, 2024 10:16 pm
screenshot

Date : 02.01.2019
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Hardcore, Bondage, BDSM, Zapper, Ball Gag, Flogging, Electricity, Cumshots, Blowjob, Vibrator, Suspension
Director: James Mogul
Cast: Mr. Pete, Kate Kennedy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

All natural blonde girl next door, Kate Kennedy submits to inescapable bondage at the hands of Mr Pete. She's the kind of the girl that is willing to do anything and everything to receive sexual validation. She finds herself strung up in a full rope suspension with her tiny titties and pink nipples in cruel electric nipple clamps. Shock waves pulse through her body as her sensitive breasts are tormented with electricity. Mr Pete spits on her face, and beats her ass and toned stomach as she squirms and tries to lessen the pain of the bondage. Mr Pete shoves his hands into her pussy, and fingers her deep and hard until she squirts all over herself. Pleased with his female sex slave, Mr Pete tosses her to the ground and shoves his cock into her small mouth. The cruel master then relentlessly face-fucks her. Spit and drool cover her face and chest as she works that big cock. Her taskmaster then flips her onto her knees and begins to punish her tiny pink pussy with his throbbing cock. He fucks until her whole body quivers and shakes from the pain and pleasure. She begs to cum but her pleas are stifled when Mr Pete swings his leg over her body and shoves a boot into her face and mouth. To finish her day, Kate is tied on her back to a table with her legs pulled far apart. As her swollen and sensitive cunt gets pounded by the huge dick, she begs to taste his cum, so he shoots his load all over her small tits and pussy.

FileSize : 1.89 GB
Total Duration: 00:52:34

Download from k2s.cc:
Kate_Kennedy__Girl_Next_Door_Kate_Kennedy_Tied_in_Rope_Bondage_and_Fucked.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 07, 2024 12:56 am
screenshot

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Cast: Marie McCray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize : 702 MB
Total Duration: 00:58:36

Download from k2s.cc:
Marie_McCray__Red_Hair_Fair_Skin__finger_fucked_720p.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Aug 07, 2024 3:36 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lezdom, Clamps, Nettle, BDSM, Prod, Nipples, Bondage
Cast: Tanita, Queensnake

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

I couldn't wait for the spring and the first stinging nettles! Last week I checked my secret nettle field near us and found some nice fresh stinging nettle spots. They were perfect to use them on my "nettle-virgin" girlfriend, Tanita.
First I wanted to give her the chance to avoid the nettles for as long as she can. So we made a "nettle swing" for her. Poor Tanita, she wasn't able to hold herself for too long, actually it was so hard for her that she sat on the nettles in 2 minutes. Of course she got her well-deserved punishment for being so weak and soft. Beyond the pain caused by the nettles under her pussy and buttocks she got some extra nettle treatment on her tits, her belly and her ass mixing with some violet wand prodding.
Finally she was completely knocked out, sweaty and there were red spots on her most sensitive body parts. Hmmm, I liked what I saw...

FileSize : 964 MB
Total Duration: 01:03:24

Download from k2s.cc:
Nettle_Swing_720p.mp4

screenshot