VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/cb0rebsie0lk
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2024 8:38 pm
Joylyn

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Hey guys, do you remember this sexy little hooker Joylyn? I picked her up from a street corner in Angeles City, Philippines a few months ago and banged her on hidden camera, all for like $20! It was really fun and I remember thinking I'd love to shoot a proper scene with her. But she was so camera-shy, I didn't think it would actually happen.But persistence pays off! I kept in touch with the little whore via text messages, asking her about her hopes and dreams and what she wanted in life. As I got to know her a little more, she revealed to me her aspirations were pretty simple. She didn't want an education, she didn't want a 9-5 job, she didn't want to "better" herself..she just wanted a mixed-race "Fil-Am" baby that she could show off to her friends and family! Wow...it's so refreshing to know that the Filipino education system is preparing girls for life in the proper way. Don't fill your heads with boy-stuff like books and facts and knowledge. Don't practice critical thinking (or think too much at all for that matter). Just concentrate on "lady-skills": smiling, looking pretty, and spreading your legs when a man tells you to.I told Joylyn I'd breed her but she'd have to let me film it. She agreed without hesitation. Good girl! So I dressed the little whore up in a really slutty outfit and had her get me nice and hard by giving me a nice, slow blowjob. After that, I stripped her down and examined her like prized cattle, squeezing her ripe udders and slapping her round, full-figured ass. Yes, this little whore is definitely going to bear me a strong ****, I'm sure of it!I hadn't bred a female in almost a week (yes really!) so I had to take it slow at first. I didn't want to be a one-pump chump and had to get into my rhythm. But after a few minutes I was pounding away at her sexy teen love-hole with vigor, sliding in and out as she got wetter and wetter. I could barely contain myself, and after a few different positions I shot my load of baby batter deep into her awaiting womb. Her pussy was gaping after half an hour of brutal pounding, and my trusty wine cork fit right into her wet whore-hole. She smiled and giggled as she felt the sperm seep deeper and deeper into her uterus, happy and satisfied she'd soon be a proud mommy. And I was proud too! There's nothing more satisfying than knocking up a sexy teen and bearing no responsibility for the **** care!
Actors: Joylyn

Duration: 00:29:05
Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/a1zts103ruqw
Jok21file
Added: Jan 23, 2024 2:59 am
Gabbie Carter

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Gabbie only gets away with teasing because she looks so adorable doing it. In her hot pink dress, this flirty firecracker only goes pop for the guy who has what it takes to keep up with her.
Actors: Gabbie Carter

Duration: 00:33:57
Video Size: 5.97 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Quality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/0pawkd5v23mm
Jok21file
Added: Jan 23, 2024 1:23 am
Hot italian Martina Smeraldi first time on LP Super nasty, super horny AF004

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Martina Smeraldi, Luca Ferrero, Freddy Gong

Duration: 00:54:04
Video Size: 1.78 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/9yv53bu31a6c
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 11:48 pm
Sex fight with Angel Wicky AW033

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: When Angel Wicky wants to dominate you what you gonna do? Let her or fight?
Actors: Angel Wicky, Brian Ragnastone

Duration: 00:25:47
Video Size: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/o2m534vc814b
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 10:12 pm
Bella Rolland & Adira Allure - Therapist Fulfills Wifes Needs That Husband Greatly Lacks

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Adira Allure has had enough of her wimpy husband. All he ever wants is to be fucked in the ass with different strap ons. Adira is the woman here and she needs fucked. Luckily for Adira her therapist Bella knows just the way to show Marcelo how its done. She whips open her jacket standing there with a strap on ready to go and Adira can not wait to get fucked by it. Bella fucks her hard from behind and forces Marcelo to clean up that dildo. Is that all he is good for? Cleaning up after watching his wife get fucked by their therapist? Bella makes sure Marcelo watches closely as that dildo penetrates Adira deep. This is how to fuck a woman; she has needs that need fulfilled!
Actors: Bella Rolland & Adira Allure

Duration: 00:18:25
Video Size: 681.7 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/ramj1q2khmsz
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 8:41 pm
Amber Lace - Best Friends Mom Has An Amazing Ass 19.11.20

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: "Jimmy's mom. She has such an awesome ass," Milan says when he sees Amber Lace in a bikini. She's a 48-year-old wife and mom, and although her big tits are certainly one of her attractions, her 42 inches of ass are the main event. Actually, one of the main events, but we'll get to that in a little while.Milan moves closer for a better look, and when Amber turns around, she sees Milan standing there."You look really nice," he says. He's here to see his buddy, Amber's son, but he'd rather see Amber."Do you like my bathing suit?" she says, turning around so he can see it from both sides.She suggests that they go inside and wait for Jimmy, but they're not going to just sit around and watch TV. Amber pushes him down on the bed and sucks his cock. Amber has superb blow job skills. She doesn't just suck cock. She makes love to it, swallowing it all the way down and getting it very wet. A man could easily cum from Amber's blow jobs alone, but Milan doesn't want to cum just yet. He.
Actors: Amber Lace

Duration: 00:24:10
Video Size: 733.5 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/spwyv99jkb8o
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 8:39 pm
Phoenix Marie, Jayden Cole - Stuck With Her Pussy Out

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Phoenix Marie, Jayden Cole

Duration: 00:27:23
Video Size: 1009.3 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/aioizx97cerf
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 8:36 pm
Sofia Lee - My Husband's Fake Ass Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sofia Lee

Duration: 00:39:44
Video Size: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/qln34zlmhkpf
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 3:10 am
Amber Alena

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Session 1: Amber Alena is all smiles and bubbly sweetness when she arrives at the good doctor's office, but she can't for the life of her, remember WHY she's here. The doctor explains that that Trance Therapy can dig into her subconscious mind and find the answer. She lays back on his sofa and gazes into his Trance Light. Soon she's under his spell and begins to remember. She was doing a camshow when a man asked for a private. Thats when he showed her a pretty light from his webcam. The light made her feel SO good and the man made her feel even better. And that man, was the Doctor! She remembers it all now, she needed to come here and now she needs to be his fuckdoll. He opens her top and squeezes her giant fake tits. They're so huge we can barely grip them in his hand. They're round, fake and perfect, better than he could have hoped for. She keeps looking into the light as he sucks, licks and buries his face between them, all while she gets more and more turned on. Soon she's begging to cum from him just sucking on her giant tits. She spits into her cleavage so his cock disappears between those glorious orbs as he titfucks her. She promises to be a devoted little fuckdoll for him, anything he wants, all she wants is to serve and worship him until he cums and it drips from her cleavage to her neck.Session 2: Amber is dressed in a pink bikini that doesn't even come close to holding her giant fake tits. The doctor is pleased and begins. She sits on his lap as master plays with her tits, finishing her programming. She's not a person anymore, she's a little blowup doll, a sex slave, ready and willing to do anything for her master's pleasure. She rides him. She takes it from behind. She lays back while her sues every inch of her body until he fucks those ginormous fake tits one last time and cums between them.
Actors: Amber Alena

Duration: 00:26:33
Video Size: 3 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/4iwg0oydank6
Jok21file
Added: Jan 22, 2024 1:23 am
Alexis Fawx, Sarah Vandella - Neon Moonlight 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Alexis Fawx married into what she thought would be her dream family. Quinton James and his eighteen year old son, Alex Jett, love her, and she would do anything to keep them safe and comfortable.. even if it means getting a secret second job as a stripper. There is tension between Quinton and his new wife, money is tight and Quinton doesn't see the point in working more hours just to give his ex-wife more alimony. He sees the tension in his new wife and pulls her close, "you can't go to work angry with me." Quinton and Alexis make love before Alexis goes to work.Alexis is dancing on the stage during a slow night at the club. She doesn't see her stepson in the shadows, and he doesn't recognize her because she wears a bright pink wig. He is mesmerized by her and his friends arrange a lapdance with her.Alexis doesn't normally do professional lapdances, but her best friend at the club, Sarah Vandella convinces her she needs to do them since that's where the big money is. Alexis confides in her friend, "I get too turned on when I grind on their laps. I can feel the length and girth of their penis and it feels so good, it makes me so wet that I orgasm and make a mess on their pants." Sarah tells her it sounds like she is squirting! She advises her sweet friend not to grind on their laps when she dances. Alexis agrees and goes to meet the mystery man who bought a private dance with her. Her heart sinks when she sees her stepson waiting for her. She must dance for him, if she doesn't her boss may fire her. She begins to sway her hips from left to right, she takes off her clothing as her stepson looks at her in awe.
Actors: Alexis Fawx

Duration: 00:49:21
Video Size: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/di3t6cz1qn56
Jok21file
Added: Jan 21, 2024 11:49 pm
Casca Akashova - Lonely Man Summons Sex Vampire & Gets Fanged

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Tyler is a lonely soul backpacking in the woods looking for the Sex Vampire. He hasn't had much luck with the ladies and he wants to change that. Tyler wants to be a vampire himself so he can glamour woman to spread their legs for him. Plus he wants to live forever. He heard a rumor that if you have intercourse with the Sex Vampire Goddess and please her, she will turn you into a REAL FANGER. Tyler comes to a nice spot in the woods. He lights some glow sticks and he places them in a circle on the ground. Next he tries to summons the SEX VAMPIRE GODDESS. Tyler reads a spell from his cell phone and all of a sudden there is a loud bang. A second later a sexy vampire is standing behind Tyler. She creeps up on him and startles him. He tells her that he is happy to see her and starts talking like he is star struck. The Sex Vampire holds up her hand and glamour's him. Suddenly he shuts up and he is under her complete control. She makes him suck on her tits and worship her beautiful body. After that she orders him to eat her box. Once her vagina gets sopping wet, The SEX VAMPIRE Commands Tyler to ram his cock deep inside her tight hole. She Proceeds to use Tyler as a fuck stick. Will he satisfy her enough to turn him into a Fanger or will she drain him dry. Download this clip to find out.
Actors: Casca Akashova

Duration: 00:18:19
Video Size: 827 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/t2zhl4b92cga
Jok21file
Added: Jan 21, 2024 10:12 pm
Casca Akashova - Teaches Step Son A Lesson

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Johnny The Kid decided to sneak into his step mom's bedroom and sniff her panties.
He proceeded to to take them over to his bedroom and begin to jerk off to her underwear. However, his step mom, Casca Akashova, was aware to what he was doing. She called him over to the living room and confronted him about it.
After he begged for her not to tell his father, she thought of the only way to keep it between them. Johnny would have to fuck his step mom in order to keep this secret safe.
He penetrated his step mom's pussy in several different positions before busting all over her face and giant tits.
Actors: Casca Akashova

Duration: 00:29:22
Video Size: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/twej1387brxb
Jok21file
Added: Jan 21, 2024 3:14 am
Rose Monroe

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: I love a hot Latina and Rose Monroe is one of the hottest from Miami, I love fucking her so much, today I oil up that big booty and give her a good pussy pounding til I cum all over her face.
Actors: Rose Monroe

Duration: 00:21:32
Video Size: 1.73 GB
Resolution: 2560x1440
Quality: 1440p
VideoHeight: 1440p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/my3ilgyss5m3
Jok21file
Added: Jan 21, 2024 1:26 am
Krystal Kash - An Ordinary Day Until It'S Not Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Just another day. Just like any other. Wake up. Shower. Go to class. Go to work. Go home. It's a routine. Familiar. Comforting. Typical. Ordinary. Until it's not.

Duration: 00:26:22
Video Size: 2.53 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/6a9bwdxz5i88