Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2023 2:17 am
Carter Cruise & Nicole Aniston Undercover Pleasure - Part Two The Deal

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Carter Cruise & Nicole Aniston
Date: 2018
Description: Nicole Aniston has no idea what's going on. Her receptionist is not who she thought she was. The serum that Carter took has now worn off and she's back to her old self again. She states her mission and how she now has the proof to shut her down once and for all. Nicole is a businesswoman and isn't willing to lose everything she worked so hard for. She knows everyone has a price and is willing to pay anything to get herself out of this mess. She offers Carter a deal: she'll pay her triple what she's getting for this gig. Carter is intrigued by the offer, but tells Nicole that that might work but she wants something more. She asks her if she's into blondes. When Nicole gets the message they agree to triple pay and a session. They go back into the office and Carter rips her clothes off and pounces on Nicole. They just fucked but Carter had to watch herself and not blow her cover. Now she's completely uninhibited and free to fuck freely. She takes off Nicole top and starts licking her tits. When the girls finish off their business, Nicole remarks how happy she is that they could come to an agreement. Carter is having second thoughts. She tells Nicole she thinks that maybe she'll just keep the hard drive. She's not really down with the idea of Nicole's company colluding with North Korea. Nicole is confused - they just fucked and she thought they had a deal. Carter smiles diabolically. Looks like it's the end for Aniston enterprises.

Quality: Full HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:38:57
Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/3q96c654cbp6
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 03, 2023 12:10 am
Carter Cruise, Lily Rader. Sneaky Sisters

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Carter Cruise, Lily Rader
Description: Carter Cruise snuck out of the house again and her parents are furious. When she climbs into her stepsister's room, Lily Rader tells her that mom and dad are out looking for her and are worried sick. Carter tells her that she'll just have to lie for her but Lily is fed up of covering for her. When she asks Carter what she was doing out this late anyway, she hesitates before answering. Lily presses her and Carter tells her she was out with her girlfriend. Lily had no idea that Carter was a lesbian. Lily tells her that she's always been curious about girls but has never had the nerve to fool around with one. Carter has an idea, perhaps she can educate her in all things lesbian and in return Lily will lie, saying that she was in her room the whole night so she doesn't get in trouble. Lily isn't sure; after all they are sisters. When Carter reminds her that they're actually stepsisters, it doesn't take long before Lily agrees. Carter smiles and approaches Lily as she shoves her tongue in her mouth. Lily reciprocates as she kisses her stepsister back. It isn't long before the sisters are taking off each other's clothes. As Carter seduces Lily, she stops from time to time to make sure Lily is enjoying herself. She shows her all the ropes: how to eat pussy, how to trib on a wet pussy, how to tongue an ass. By the time she's done with her, Lily has gone from rookie to full-fledged lesbian expert!

Video Size: 2.3 GB
Duration: 00:50:04

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/c5cyy3wj5mij
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 10:05 pm
Carter Cruise, Sammie Daniels. Carter Loves Sammie

screenshotscreenshot

Date: 2015

Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:27:45
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/hnoj08odbt90
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 8:03 pm
Carter Cruise, Whitney Wright. Real Magic

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Carter Cruise, Whitney Wright
Description: Carter Cruise and Whitney Wright are looking for a book to read to complete their respective assignments for school. As they go through a selection of books together, they can't seem to find one that peeks their interest. When Carter finds a book on magic she's intrigued. Whitney scoffs at the idea saying that she needs a serious topic to write about. But when Carter finds some sex spells in the book she can't stop herself from reading them. When she finds a spell that will apparently turn her into a lesbian she recites the magic words out loud. Not a moment passes before she starts feeling flush and starts taking off her clothes. Whitney tries to stop her, reminding her that they're in a school library and that she should get dressed immediately before she gets them both expelled...but Carter seems to be possessed. She rips her top off and starts kissing Whitney. As she removes Whitney's top and starts groping her, Whitney does everything in her power to stop her. All Carter wants is Whitney and she doesn't care about the consequences. Still not convinced, Whitney offers her an ultimatum; she'll read these silly words out loud and if nothing happens Carter will put her clothes back on. Carter isn't concerned with the book anymore and sucks on Whitney's neck. When Whitney reads the spell, she drops the book immediately and kisses Carter, ripping her clothes off in the process. It looks like the girls have both learned that magic works after all.

Video Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:31:05

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/gh6s7wh4bdpf
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 7:23 am
Charlotte Stokely, Chanel Preston. Meeting With The Teacher

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlotte Stokely, Chanel Preston
Description: Chanel Preston's is pissed. Her daughter, Scarlet, is a straight-A student but since she started taking Charlotte Stokely's class, her grades have dropped to a C. Charlotte, Scarlet's teacher, listens attentively, but is not in the mood for anyone's shit. She informs Chanel that her daughter is gay, and that perhaps the fact that she can't confide in her own mother might be the result of her lackluster grades. Chanel Preston gets furious and tries to intimidate Charlotte reminding her that she funds a lot of the activities in the school and has sway in the community.
Charlotte listens attentively but is not buying any of it, she has the power here and she knows it. She asks Scarlet to leave the room so she can talk to her mother in private. When she tells Chanel that she can flunk her daughter and seal her fate, she's all ears. She asks her if she's ever kissed a girl, Chanel denies it flatly. She scoffs not believing her, after all, everyone's kissed a girl!
She has a proposition for her, get it on with her and all Scarlet's grades go back up to A's, don't and her daughter will be here next year. Chanel knows her reputation is on the line and realizes she has no choice. She plays along as Charlotte starts kissing her but she pushes her away at first, reminded her of what's at stake she kisses her again. Charlotte instructs her to get up and takes her to the desk where she starts taking off her dress and kissing her. They eat each other out, tribe and 69 as they cum in each other's mouths. It looks like her daughter will be valedictorian after all!

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:38:57

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/jnk5wwpvb2ef
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 5:17 am
Charlotte Stokely, Elsa Jean. Lady Boss Lesbian Interview

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlotte Stokely, Elsa Jean
Description: Elsa Jean has a job interview today and has to look her best! She puts her best outfit on and is confident she's going to get the job. When she shows up for the interview, Charlotte Stokely introduces herself and tells Elsa that they'll be starting immediately. She hands her the first ink blot and asks her to interpret it. When Elsa hesitates, Charlotte starts jotting down notes as she watches Elsa make mistake after mistake. Elsa pleads with her to give her another card, so she can try again. Charlotte rolls her eyes and takes the card from her explaining that the answer was relatively simple; it's two women kissing! Elsa doesn't see that at all and continues trying to make her own interpretation. Charlotte shakes her head and hands her a new ink blot in the hopes that she'll get it right this time. Elsa tries her best, but Charlotte is back at it, taking her notes and looking at her with an air of disappointment. When Elsa mentions that she might be seeing a lady in the card, Charlotte smiles insinuating that she's finally getting the picture. This prompts Elsa to keep going as she continues with this theme. She tells her that the girl in the picture seems to be playing with her pussy. Charlotte nods indicating that she's on the right track. Through sheer nervousness, Elsa pulls up her skirt and starts playing with herself. Charlotte tells her she finally seems to be getting it and appreciates Elsa's eagerness to do what's necessary to earn her place at the company. Charlotte has another test for her to complete and when Elsa pleases her boss and makes her cum, she assures her place and gets the job!

Video Size: 2.39 GB
Duration: 00:38:35

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/822omb9xlkjw
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 3:12 am
Charlotte Stokely, Jade Baker - The Bachelorette 1 Public Indecency

screenshotscreenshot

Date: 2019

Video Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:39:19

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/jqtl6n1dblzb
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 02, 2023 1:12 am
Charlotte Stokely, Jenna Sativa. Stay At My Place

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlotte Stokely, Jenna Sativa

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:39:13

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/xng1hns2a9xx
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 10:58 pm
Charlotte Stokely, Riley Reid, Georgia Jones. Dream Pairings The Stalker

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlotte Stokely, Riley Reid, Georgia Jones
Description: Stalker Georgia Jones feels pretty good in her new bad girl persona. She gave herself a makeover so she could score with her lesbian obsession Riley Reid. She made fifteen fake dating profiles to be sure they connect, and when they finally do make plans to hook up, Georgia is waiting outside her apartment and she's ready to pounce.
Meanwhile, unsuspecting Riley changes into a sexy velour bodysuit and mini skirt. She doesn't recognize Georgia's new look and makes out with her stalker. Georgia unsnaps her bodysuit, and goes down on her bush. Georgia strips off her jeans and Riley starts riding her leg. Riley licks Georgia's wet pussy and makes her cum. They take turns eating each other's asses and then scissor fuck each other's pussies all over the sofa.
The lesbians are cuddling post-coitus when Georgia uses Riley's old nickname, the Emerald Enchantress. That jogs Riley's memory. She realizes she's with the girl who used to stalk her, except back then she had braces and glasses. Riley excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She calls in a favor from her detective friend Charlotte Stokely to help her get rid of her stalker. Charlotte comes over and she's packing heat. She cuffs Georgia and takes her away.
The sexy blond cop brings Georgia home and handcuffs her to a bed. Georgia demands her rights, but Charlotte plans to teach her a lesson for fucking with her friends. Once Charlotte makes it clear that she is crazier than Georgia, the stalker becomes much more subdued and obedient. Charlotte removes the cuffs and makes Georgia gets undressed. She makes Georgia takes off her shoes and licks her tits.
Then Charlotte grinds her pussy onto her face, and Georgia follows orders and licks her clit. Charlotte swivels around and continues to ride her tongue, before making Georgia present her ass so she can spank it. She fingers Georgia's pussy, but won't let her cum. Instead she makes Georgia lick her ass in exchange for her freedom. Then she brings her pussy in close and tribs her methodically but stops before she climaxes. Will Charlotte keep her word and let Georgia go? Click to find out!

Video Size: 4.82 GB
Duration: 01:15:43

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/sfg43xium3xb
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 8:53 pm
Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson - Cherie Loves Jillian

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson
Description: Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!

Video Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:40:26

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/p3bcpei34jbe
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 8:01 pm
Cherie DeVille, Chloe Cherry. Mommy's Scent

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cherie DeVille, Chloe Cherry
Description: Chloe Cherry is home alone sitting in her living room. And what does Chloe do when she's all by her lonesome? Why she sniffs her mother's panties of course! As Chloe takes whiff after glorious whiff, she doesn't notice Cherie DeVille walking towards the house. What's worse is that Cherie can see Chloe through the window. Cherie knocks on the door while Chloe tries desperately to hide the panties in the folds of the couch. When she answers the door, Cherie greets her and asks if her moms' home. When Chloe tells her she's home alone, Cherie wonders if she could come in. The girls sit down on the couch and Cheri tells her that she saw what she was doing. Chloe denies it, but Cherie pulls out the panties and shows them to her. Chloe is so embarrassed that she mumbles incoherently. Cherie tells her that it's perfectly natural to have mixed feelings growing up, especially about women. This gets Chloe's undivided attention. Cherie explains that there's nothing wrong with being gay but sniffing her mother's panties is a stretch. Is this the only pair she's taken from her mom? Chloe leads Cherie to her room and confesses she's got a drawer full of them. Cherie tells her this is worse than she expected but she might have the perfect solution. Why doesn't she play the surrogate mother and let Chloe play out her fantasies with her? She takes off her dress to reveal the sexiest lingerie Chloe has ever seen. She takes off her panties and puts on a pair of Chloe's mothers. The icing on the cake is when she applies her perfume on as well. At this point, Chloe simply can't resist. With an opportunity to live out her wildest fantasies, Chloe would be a fool to turn down Cherie.

Video Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:36:20

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/ijf7ir3klru9
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 6:14 am
Chrissy Fox - 2017.05.30

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: 2017.05.30
Date: 2017
Description: Maybe it's the thigh-high stockings that peek out from her skirt, or the stilettos, or the tight pencil skirt, but Max Dyor finds himself hard whenever his new secretary Chrissy Fox is in the room. And today, after she takes dictation for a letter, the hung businessman is so struck by the freckled babe's outfit, he decides to make a move. Walking up behind her, Max runs his hands through her thick strawberry blonde hair, then meets her lips in a kiss. He slowly peels off the beauty's work suit, revealing sexy black lingerie underneath, then Crissy drops to her knees to please his cock. Max has always dreamed of fucking Chrissy's perfect tanned body over his desk, and he's happy to discover that reality is just as tantalizing as what he fantasized!

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:25:59
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/uulr8yq8sqr1
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 4:09 am
Cindy Shine

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cindy Shine
Date: 2018-11-10
Description: Cindy Shine has booked herself a massage with top of the line masseur Max Dyor. Max begins the session by putting Cindy's sore limbs through a stretching routine, then pours oil on her legs. As Max rubs the petite brunette's calves, she uses a foot to stroke his cock. Asking him to take off his pants, Cindy throws her towel aside and puts Max's head between her thighs. Max eats Cindy's pussy while she plays with her perky tits, then Max fucks the petite brunette doggystyle and creampies her!

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:26:26

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/gmmybjn4pyq1
MimishkaV
Added: Nov 01, 2023 2:05 am
Cosima Knight, Roxy Rox. Run-In With An Old Friend

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cosima Knight, Roxy Rox
Description: Taking a tour around beautiful Santa Monica Pier, I see this hot specimen walking up the steps and just luck be with me, it's my girl Cosima Knight. It's so awesome seeing an old friend from High school. We haven't seen one another in 4 years, so we had a lot of catching up to do! Reminiscing about the past, I mention to Cosima about the good and 'unforgettable' times we had together which made her totally shy, but she was into it. I asked Cosima if she has any plans for the evening and made me feel uber special saying I was her plan, so we went back to my place for a little lesbian throwback session. Cosima confesses that she hasn't been with another girl since we were together AND wants to get jiggy with it. Time to bust out the laptop and record a high school reunion rendervous!

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:24:05

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/zn7tavmol488
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 31, 2023 11:55 pm
Cristal Caitlin

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cristal Caitlin
Date: 2018-10-19
Description: Czech blonde Cristal Caitlin is getting ready for a hard day of work, but her boyfriend has something more fun in mind! Max pulls Cristal back to the bed, then quickly strips his giggling girlfriend and eats her ass and pussy from behind. Cristal, turned on, gives Max a sensual blowjob, then lies on her side so he can fuck her. After a passionate lovemaking session, Max cums on her Cristal's ass, then she cleans his cock with her tongue.

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:25:24

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/4d5dgbm8y1e8