Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 05, 2024 12:18 am
Clarissa Berkeley. 2012.03.09

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Clarissa Berkeley and her twin Marissa know that a sorority has strict rules, en**** by Dean of Discipline Earl Grey. Even untidiness earns punishment, as Clarissa's bare jiggling bottom is strapped 34 times in Twins Trouble. Those girls never stop talking! Hot slow-motion replays.

Duration: 00:07:57
Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 103.4 MB
Resolution: 720x576
Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 576p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/06wjyfx3yaw7
Jok21file
Added: May 05, 2024 12:21 am
Lily Lamour - 18 Year Old In Her First Gangbang EVER

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: You want fresh meat? You got it. Lily Lamour is 18 and has never done a gangbang before. EVER!!! Today we take her down boundgangbangs.com style. Human bondage, rough sex, double penetration, struggling, facials, the works! Don't miss this Russian 18 year old do her first gangbang!
Actors: Lily Lamour, Markus Dupree, Omar Galanti, Rokki, Serge, Steve Holmes

Duration: 00:48:59
Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 2.44 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/u0ejrwowzdcm
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:09 am
Mar 15, 2012 - Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr and Iona Grace SHOCKED An Electrosluts Reality Film

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: If there's one thing that me off, it's when mistakes are made. In this case, Kink's talent department led Iona Grace to think she was just stopping by for a simple camera show, when in fact she was booked for one of my scenes. Iona, fresh from a vacation, was not ready for the shit storm that rained down on her. Grabbing her from the webcam waiting room, I dragged her down the hall to where Lorelei Lee and I set up our shoot. While she had performed for the now-dormant Wired Pussy, she didn't know about and never shot for Electrosluts. With cattle prods, the violet wand, the zapper, sticky pads, an electric anal plug, the Hitachi Magic Wand and a fist, Lorelei and I introduce Iona to Electrosluts, and show her that though we still play with electricity, it's a whole new show.

Duration: 01:02:12
Video Size: 745.2 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/o3n8atkov3nj
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:11 am
Jesse Pony - Bondage Slut, Jesse Pony Gets Machine Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Jesse Pony has incredible sexual energy, so why not tie her up and fuck her with our machines. Another human would just get in the way and distract us from how hot Jesse is and how well she responds to being fucked harder than she's ever been fucked before. She warms up with a vibe and then we get her bound and slide the first machine into her wet pussy. Her ankles are tied to her wrists, but she is allowed to move around in her chair as the machine pounds her slutty little hole. Next we put her in a very vulnerable position with her legs spread as wide as possible, but we have to cut it short since it was a lot for her to endure. We couldn't help ourselves when we saw how flexible she was. We move on to the next position, Jesse on her back with one leg up. Her juicy pussy is fully exposed and ready to get fucked. The machine ramps up to top speed and Jesse cannot stop cumming. She writhes in the bondage, but can't stop her pussy from orgasming over and over again. Jesse is still horny, so we do the only thing we know to do in this situation, and strap her to a sybian and make her cum harder than she's ever cum before, sending our little Pony right over the edge.
Actors: Jesse Pony

Duration: 00:54:51
Video Size: 1.97 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/s0j9paxh3eew
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:14 am
Lina Roselina - mini HuCow maximum power

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!
Actors: Lina Roselina

Duration: 00:07:33
Video Size: 828.6 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/hdik59z9f4x6
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:16 am
The Farm 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police Brutality' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.3 Girls are charged for petty crimes, sent to a hard labor camp in this cruel bizarre world of chastity and chains they will learn to survive.
Actors:
Acacia Henley
Finn
Audrey Fox aka Ginger
Bubbles aka Erotic_aus

Duration: 00:26:31
Video Size: 451.2 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/4xi236j1kkg0
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:19 am
Louise Weston, Sarah Stern - I Punish Myself Just For You

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Louise Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the live webcam too much for her to resist. She is a girl who loves pain and now wants to show everyone just how much. She had arranged with Sarah to use her webcam and a selection of some of the hardest implements. She wanted to be naked but for her high heeled shoes as she starts off describing the implements she wants to use on herself. She then works her way through a selection of these implements beating her bottom just as hard as you would do it, in fact, maybe harder. She uses paddles, straps that soon have her bottom marked. A large hair brush really gives her some hard swats as this amazing girl gives herself a real punishment.
She is then joined by Sarah who wants to see just how hard she has been beating herself and she is surprised by the self inflicted marks on her body but then goes on to reuse some of the implements. Sarah shows her no mercy at all and swats her marked and painful bottom with a variety of paddles before taking her cane and as Louise puts her bottom up for each stroke she gives her the caning she needs.
Actors: Louise Weston, Sarah Stern

Duration: 00:29:35
Video Size: 1.89 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Quality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p

screenshotscreenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/p1ifuceplxs0
https://filejoker.net/2def4n5r6zlm
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:21 am
Keira Croft. Taboo Torment Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Actors: Keira Croft

Duration: 00:57:03
Video Size: 3.04 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/hxee6hk2u8cf
Jok21file
Added: May 06, 2024 12:23 am
2011-04-09 Trina Michaels - How to manhandle a slut 101 Big tits, sexy face, no gag reflex. This is how you fuck up a bitch

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: It's been years since we have seen Trina Michaels on Hogited. When a girl this hot calls you up and begs to do Hogtied, how do you say no to that?
We drag Trina onto the set with her arms tightly bound behind her, which makes her enormous boobs stick out even farther. Now it's time to abuse the slut. We start with a brutal face fucking. Jamming cock down the back of her throat repeatably, making her take the cock, until her eyes water from the skull fucking.
Soon her monster tits are tightly bound and she is yanked into a tight Hogtie. We abuse and severely cane her feet. We grab her ankles and lift, putting enormous pressure on her bound tits. This has her begging for mercy. We vibrate the slut to as many orgasms as we feel like, then hair tie her neck back until her boobs are completely lifted off the bench. So much pressure and weight to be held on just her neck and hair. Trina is left to suffer and suffer she does...

Duration: 00:16:31
Video Size: 197.9 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/lik13gc77gai
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:11 am
Alaina Dawson. Trained to Serve Nineteen Year Old Alaina Dawson

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Alaina Dawson in a hot, shaved nineteen year old submissive that just wants to be tied, whipped and fucked hard to please her Master.
Actors: Alaina Dawson

Duration: 00:48:20
Video Size: 564.9 MB
Resolution: 854x480
VideoHeight: 480p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/sye8hzsolv2v
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:13 am
India Summer. Amateur Hour Revenge

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: London River and O.T. are expecting a new face on Infernal Restraints today. From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.When the model arrives, she introduces herself as India Summer, and that is about as pleasant as she gets over the course of her visit. Immediately she starts requesting that people go on coffee runs for her, asking for ridiculous drinks no one could remember the whole name of. And worst of all, when she's on the phone with one of her friend she starts making rude remarks, referring to her experiences in the studio as "amateur hour." Well O.T. is about to show her who is the real amateur.He locks her up in metal bondage, standing on a pole in high heels, praying to God she doesn't slip and fall off and hurt herself. O.T. takes her apart. He bends her over, he beats her, he bruises her, he torments her until she can't take it anymore. Maybe next time she'll think twice before badmouthing a man with a dungeon.
Actors: India Summer

Duration: 00:45:01
Video Size: 2.4 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/9iki43pjsskb
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:16 am
Jessica Ryan, Lily Lane - Lily Lane Handles Jessica Ryans Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Lily Lane and Jessica Ryan get it on for the first time in this super hot EB update. Princess Lily saunters into the dungeon in her sexy lingerie and high heels to find Jessica is all tied up and eager to please. She starts with the crop on Jessica's butt, thighs and tender feet getting her all warmed up for a day of all the way girl on girl ass play with lots of big toys. Lily stretches Jessica's tight hole with bigger and bigger butt plugs and then fucks her ass good with a strap-on dildo causing her to cum hard. Then Princess Lily lures her filthy little toy into her own sexy, curvy ass. Jessica licks Lily clean and then fucks her ass with a thick pink dildo and then an even bigger toy and finally stretches Lily's ass wide open with an industrial speculum. What a fun play day!
Actors: Jessica Ryan, Lily Lane

Duration: 00:58:17
Video Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/a5r9ctu881ib
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:18 am
Leg Lift, Ring Gag and Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: One leg strung up high and bound, the other bent double and cinched beneath her. Her arms chicken wing in helpless posture, pinned by her secured wrists. As she struggles in helpless anticipation her young flesh bulges about the taught binding on her upper thigh. His caress is invasive and humiliating, his hand brushes casually over neurons screaming with sensitivity in her swollen vulva. He approaches with a rope....and to her greatest fear loops it about her neck and cinches with a lift that causes her eyeballs to gaze as she grasps the significance of neck restriction. He pulls her body taught and secures the neck rope to a cleat, and then approaches with the ring gag. Her tearful begging is ineffective. Her molars click on the ring and saliva begins to immediately pool. Her tongue now reduced to an attractive sex object, no longer protected by the bite of her teeth. Then her arms are bound behind her neck, leaving her head elevated so she can look right at you. Her breasts and belly fully open and available with those arms up out of the way. And with the ring gag in place to prevent biting you can use that tongue to provide lubrication for a hard dick, Finally she is bound with her knees pulled up and outward so that her pussy is openly vulnerable to the cold air and the gaze of passers by. A rope around her neck to prevent her from lifting her head up, and her arms bound in such a manner that if she pulls it will cause her legs to open further. The first mans hands roam freely over her electrified body. He touches between her legs and uses a riding crop to sting her pussy and sensitive inner thighs. Then he leaves her begging for release. The second man has other plans. He gets his dick out, mounts her, and shoves it home. After he squirts his load....he leaves her begging once more
Actors: Hazel

Duration: 00:25:07
Video Size: 793.6 MB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/l9mml135nax5
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:21 am
Tori Avano - Tori Avano Gets Machine Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Tori Avano stands naked, tied-up in rope bondage to a Saint Andrew's Cross. An Hitachi is strapped to her pussy and she writhes in pleasure as the vibrator warms her up. Her hands are freed and she makes herself cum multiple times. In the next scene she's in a doggy-style position with her wrists bound in rope. We get an unobstructed view of her gorgeous ass and her pussy getting machine fucked and she cums hard. In the final scene clothespins are placed across her tits as she straddles a Sybian and Tori cums multiple times from the vibrating saddle.
Actors: Tori Avano

Duration: 00:38:43
Video Size: 2.75 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/ego9e264qxzh
Jok21file
Added: May 07, 2024 12:34 am
Jul 29, 2016 - Mr. Pete, Janice Griffith and Alura Jenson

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Alura Jensen is a beautiful, big breasted heiress desperate to keep her inheritance.

Actors: Alura Jenson, Janice Griffith, Mr. Pete

Duration: 00:33:28
Video Size: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/l0m1ipa4elzd