Anastasia Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:48:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Anastasia Rose

Scene One: Studious daughterAnastasia is in her room studying for school. She stays in her room all the time, trying to ignore her parents fighting. She hears her mom slam the door and leave the house in anger. Her dad walks in to ask if she's alright and if she's studying. Telling her to keep studying he pulls down her pants.She quivers with fear as her dad touches her body. Unable to move his mouth licks and sucks on her. Daddy stop She pleads but her dad makes her keep reading her book as he slides his pulsing cock into her tight pussy. Moans and sobs, tightly holding her book in her white knuckled hands, Anastasia feels her pussy fill with his warm cum.Scene Two: Work out your feelingsShe needs to keep herself busy. She needs to forget and ignore what happened the other night in her room. Working out will help. Bringing her body to exhaustion will let her forget. Her dad walks in to help her work outAs she stretches he touches her. As she lifts weights he strips her. As she works out he fucks her. She pleads with him but the only thing that stops him is his cum filling her sensitive pussy.Scene Three: Commercial InterruptionBlankly Anastasia watches TV. Her father comes home from a long day of work and begins to play with her. He lifts her up onto his lap and touches her body. She just continues to watch TV as he makes her cum with his fingers.Fucking her she cums again and again. He loves his new sex doll daughter that does whatever he says. He cums inside of her, oozing his love all over her used pussy. She just pulls up her panties and continues watching her shows. Love you dad She says as he leaves.Scene Four: School Safe SpaceSchool, that's what she needs. Leaving the house is just the thing to clear her mind. She hops out of the shower and begins to dress when her dad walks into her bedroom. Anastasia tries to ignore him. He touches her as she pulls on her underwear and clothes.You can't go to school like this he tells her and strips his daughter. He goes through her drawer and picks out panties for her to try, each one getting smaller. He touches her, and pulls on her panties as she tries them on, making her feel so humiliated and used. Finally he finds a pair he likes and throws her to the bed. She screams into her pillow as he fucks her. Cumming inside of her he ruins her panties, making them soaked. Looks like you're going to have to stay home sick today. He tells her.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/j4oi9yxnqv34
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 15, 2023 11:51 pm
Angel The Dreamgirl - You will be a very good son-in-law. Do come and see me more

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:22:07

Actors: Angel The Dreamgirl (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)
2016-12-20

Angel, here is what I want
Outfit: white sleeveless knit & black pantyhose & high heels Hairstyle: formal updos with blunt bangsScript: Angel is an elegant lady who is also sex addicted. She is meeting with her future son-in-law William for the first time alone in her living room and find him to be very sexually attractive to her. (give close-up views of her face, neck, breasts, legs, feet and other body parts during this scene.) She starts to seduce him with flirty eye contact, languages and then touches his penis with hands and legs. She then walks up behind him and pull his dick out of his pants unexpectedly and gives him a hand job from behind (kiss ears and rub balls at the same time). Angel's son-in-law can not resist the seduction and let her do what ever she wants to him. Angel performs massive blowjobs & handjobs(POV) in every position she knows and always has indecent smiles on her face since she really enjoyed it. She also teases him with her beautiful legs and feet white giving blowjobs. (please include as many blowjob positions as you can)Her son-in-law feels embarrassed for being so passive in the sex and decide to be more positive. He holds her chin with one hand and taps her tongue with his dick and then penetrate her mouth wildly. He asks Angel to suck his dick while squatting on the ground like a doggy and she doesn't refuse at all. He also pulls his dick out of her mouth and walk backward couple times during the blowjob, for Angel will crawl like a cat and chase him to suck his dick. (be very submissive and keep innocent eye looks) Finally William cums all over her face (while she's hanging her tongue out) and she then clean up his dick with her mouth and tongue. Angel looks very happy and satisfied and asks him to visit her more often.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/iilt95sry4m3
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 15, 2023 11:48 pm
Amarna Miller, Lady Fyre - Trophy Wife and Spanish Mistress

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 427.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:27

Actors: Amarna Miller, Lady Fyre

You walk in on your wife making out with some woman. She acts very casual about it and reminds you that you've already met. This is Amarna, the lady you both met on vacation in Barcelona. She reveals that she & Amarna have kept in contact over the past year, and she invited her here so that you could all have a threesome.You've always wanted to have a threesome, so you put aside your shock & decide to join in. It's amazing having two hot redheads doing you in every way possible. So many positions to try, and they aim to please. You can't believe your wife is being this cool. You're all having so much fun, and you're sure this is the best day of your life.Amarna suggests trying something really kinky. She wants to try restricting your breath, says it makes the orgasm so much more intense. You agree, and they put a pillow on your face for a couple seconds. She's right, it's fun. So they do it again, longer this time. Little do you know they're weakening you. As you begin struggling, your wife explains that she & Amarna have fallen in love & are going to run off together, but they want the kind of life that only your money can afford them. And you just don't factor into the equation. You'll have to "go".They put the pillow over your face one last time, and you think how odd it is that two tiny short women can be so strong. Amarna keeps fucking you while you struggle, and you can't help but come inside her.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/wgoinihifdaj
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 15, 2023 12:27 am
Anya Olsen - Teaching Daughter To Be A Whore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 406.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Anya Olsen

Jonny was dreading this talk with his Daughter. He couldn't believe he was going to ask his Daughter to "entertain" his boss. But he had to hold up his end of the bargain or her would be fired. Anya asks him what troubling him. He explains in a very round about way the situation. How his boss Mr. Johnson had suggested they trade daughters and at the time seemed like a fun idea. His Daughter looked shocked and not so happy. She flat out said no way and was mad at him for even asking such a thing. "And what kind of guy would pimp out his own daughter! Why couldn't you just trade Lawn Mowers like normal guys!" She said. He told her he had no choice. He has already fooled around with Mr. Johnson's daughter Sadie. "Wait, what? You messed around with that SLUT! I went to school with her. She was a slut then too!" Anya proclaimed! Her Dad explained that if she didn't go through with it that he would be fired and they would lose the house. She looked at her Father and saw how bad he felt, he's just lonely. She told her Daddy she would do it but on one condition. That she let her practice on him. She want him to show her what she should do to Mr. Johnson. She knows he looks at her in such a way. The long hugs, kisses, walking in on her while nude and so on. He didn't know what to say. She asks Daddy if could do anything to her what would he want to do? "I know you want to taste your little daughters pussy don't you?" says Anya. Daddy says he is going to make his Daughter cum and then he going to show her how to make him cum. She can't wait to please her Daddy. "I want you to teach me how to be a good little whore for Mr. Johnson!"

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/7x014aic7ag7
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:56 pm
Anya Olsen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 440.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:02

Cute pink lipstick, and dark eyelashes, Anya looks into the mirror and puts on makeup. Good morning dad She says sweetly. He stands behind her watching and rubbing her shoulders making her feel awkward. She tells him to stop and that it's really weird. He shushes her, putting his arm around her neck and touching her with his free hand. Dad, this is wrong She tries to fight him off.Please She moans, dad stripping her of her clothes, bending her over the counter, and licking her sweet pussy. Anya feels something press against her pussy lips making her tremble Please don't hurt me dad she begs, her dad slowly filling her with cock. Each thrust like nails on a chalkboard making her shiver. He fucks her harder and harder and there's nothing she can do about it. Fuck you I hate you dad Anya manages to say amid her sobs of humiliation. How it happened she doesnt know but she cums with her father's hand around her neck, his cock deep inside her, and she feels him fill her with hot warm cum. Put your clothes back on and get ready for school He tells her.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ro46zqy5t1qr
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:54 pm
Anya Olsen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 528.2 MB
Duration: 00:14:20

Hands off Is what Anya's tee-shirt says. And after the other day with her father she fucking means it. She has no idea how she's going to get all her homework done when her dad touches her neck. I'm trying to do my homework. Hands off! She screams. He pulls off her shirt and shorts softly whispering to her as she begs for him to stop.With her face in her book he gets on top of her and fucks her. I'm going to tell mom and she's going to fucking leave you She tells him. He pounds her into the couch harder. She looks at him with anger and disgust as he makes her cum. Is mom not good enough for you, you have to fuck your daughter too? She yells at him. He fucks her until he cream pies his little sweet girl and her pussy in cum. What did you do She asks him touching her cum filled pussy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/uuk7ifdz8irt
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:51 pm
Anya Olsen Little Sister Has To Do The Unthinkable

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 458.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

Anya was in the middle of studying for her mid terms when her asshole of a Brother came in. She told him to go away and did not have time for his bullshit, she had to be up early and he should get out of her room! He stood there for a second and then yelled to his Mom that Anya was not doing what he wanted! His Sister looked at him in disbelief that he was being such a baby. Just then Mom yells at her to do what her Brother tells her to do or she would be in big trouble! Anya rolls her eyes. She takes off her panties get on all fours and tells him to hurry up and get it over with. He stands and looks at his little sister and smiles "Oh I don't want that!" Next we find him reading her book and telling her to get in there deeper. We see his poor little sister with her face buried in his ass. He was making her lick his ass! He said he saw it on the internet and wanted to try it. Anya is disgusted with herself and starts to complain when her Brother starts to call out for Mom and his Sister tells him that she would continue to do it and just don't tell on her again! He instructs her to lick up and down and then stick her tongue deep inside his ass! He rolls over and tell her that's enough and she can now suck his cock as a reward. When he is rock hard he grabs her and makes her ride him. He likes that his Sister is becoming such a good slut for him. He picks her up and throws her against the wall and begins to fuck her hard! In the end he cums all over her face and books. He tells her that will help her study. After all what are big Brothers for?

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2zyw8u3zqd14
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:49 pm
Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid - Mommy and Brother House Rules. 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 906.4 MB
Duration: 00:25:26

Actors: Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid

Ive always fancied myself a loving mother; Im traditional and old fashioned. When a ruckus is heard suddenly from across the house (where my Son and Daughters bedrooms are), I storm into my daughters room only to catch the whore has stolen one of my sex toys! The reason behind all of the yelling and fighting! Shes such a bad little girl; she lies and tells me that he put it there but I know my little boy, he wouldnt do that! I cant believe how this little slut immediately blamed her sweet, innocent brother instead of taking responsibility for her own disgraceful actions. Her ruthlessness towards him didnt end there with the accusations either; the little bitch kneed my poor boy right in his precious manhood causing him to cry out in pain! Not Mommys baby! Its time to teach this little slut how to properly treat a man. I order her onto her knees before him, scolding her for injuring him and not doing as he says in the first place. I tell her that she must make it up to him by to worshipping his beautiful cock with her mouth until he feels better again. Once Im satisfied my baby boy has received a sincere and worthy apology from his awful sister, I force her to remove her panties and lie on the bed so that I can prepare her tight fuck hole to be penetrated by his young, hard and eager cock. Like any good mother would, I start by inserting one finger at a time into her, then another; the little whore is wet! My faith of raising a classy, obedient lady such as myself has been restored! I give my little girl a few gentle, motherly licks before I step out of the way of my perfect boy to have his way with his gorgeous sister. I remind him not to waste his cum on her face but to make sure he cums inside of her. She starts crying about how she is not on birth control and I tell her it's the only way I will ever be a Grandma! Were such a wonderful family! My are so lucky to have a mother who loves them like I do!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ea672d5ysib0
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:46 pm
Anya Olsen, Madeline Blue. A Daughters Family Initiation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 861.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:10

Actors: anya olsen, madeline blue

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ntc7zfhli6fa
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 11:44 pm
Anya Olsen. Brother in Charge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1013.2 MB
Duration: 00:20:09

What started as a lazy afternoon watching TV turned into a nightmare for poor little Anya! She was a bit suspicious when her Brother sat down next to her. He changed the channel and waited for her to say something. When Anya told him to change it back her Brother smiled and said no. Then stood up and presented her his cock. She knew her mouth was going to be used as her Brothers fuck hole. And she knew she couldn't do anything about. If she yelled for Mom all she would do is ground her for not doing what her Brother wanted her to do. He was in charge now and he could use her anyway he wanted to. He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. When she didn't suck hard enough she started to gag her until all she could do is just sit there on her knees and let him use her. The more he used her dirty mouth the more Anya started to enjoy her Brother treating her like his slut! By the end she couldn't help begging him for all of his cum!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/28eo62wksf9a
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 2:32 am
Ashley Downs. My Cum-Hungry Mother-In

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:28:55

Actors: Ashley Downs

When Danny stops in at his mother-in-law's house, he's in for a dirty surprise. Ashley is covered in cum and hungry for more! She's shocked to see Danny, and doesn't want her daughter to discover she's cheating on her father. Perhaps she can convince Danny to strike a deal by servicing his big dick.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/26gw40w60vr7
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 14, 2023 1:07 am
Ashley Fires - Lonely Mom Seduces Son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:21:53

Actors: Ashley Fires

I don't know why he didn't show up... Maybe because I'm too old, or because I'm divorced, who knows... Really? You're probably just saying that because you're trying to be nice. You really think I'm still hot?.. Baby, you always know just what to say to make me feel better... Well I guess that does make sense because I've noticed you watching me in the shower a few times... Don't be embarrassed son. Is it really so crazy? I've thought about this too, maybe we can help each other, I think we both want the same thing....***Starring Ashley Fires & a REAL creampie from her son***

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/n1cwwet9znqt
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 13, 2023 11:32 pm
Ashley Fires - Mommies Party. 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:21:23

Mommy is throwing another one of her parties, which means Harlo is kept awake by all of the party noises. He is used to this as Mommy throws wild parties often. Mommy stumbles in to Harlo's room and tries to get Harlo to join the party. He is rude to his Mother and refuses her invitation. She lays on him for a little nap and comes to very aroused. She begins touching her son and insists she sit on his face. Harlo tries to get Mommy out of his room, he tries to resist her, but what Mommy wants Mommy gets and Mommy rips open her tight pantyhose to get her ass and pussy serviced by her Son's eager mouth. Harlo fucks Mommy in every position she begs for and then finishes with a big load on her face. Mommy tries again briefly to get her son to be social. When he says no she stumbled out to the party still covered in Her sons semen

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/afx91debho2j
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 13, 2023 11:05 pm
Ashley Fires - Mommy Needs Him. 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 601.3 MB
Duration: 00:16:38

Mommy had hurt her arm and was not able to do much. Alex quickly became man of the house. He didn't mind, he knew she was in pain and needed his help. Mom struggles to take down her pants in order to pee. She realizes there is no toilet paper. She yells for her Son to bring her some. Alex sticks his arm in with the TP looking away from his Mother on the toilet. She asks him to wait with it while she finishes. She then tells him to come in and rip off a piece for her. She only has one good arm and that arm barely works. He does in a very uncomfortable fashion. She looks at him with those big blue Mom eyes and asks him if could wipe for her. Alex says no way and starts to walk out. She pleads with him and says that she used to wipe him when he was younger. He reluctantly does. But something happens. Mom starts to move up and down on the tissue. She starts to moan. Alex doesn't know what to do he watches her and she keeps rubbing against his hand. He finally freaks out and leaves the bathroom. Later that night Alex knows he has to give his Mom her medication. He been avoiding her all day but he doesn't want her to be in pain. So he softly knocks on her door and opens it to find his Mom sleeping. He gently wakes her. She takes her pills and her special Mommy drink. She pats the bed and tells him to sit down next to her. She needed to explain what happened earlier. But Alex didn't want to talk about it and tried to leave. But Mom was persistent and she finally get's him to lay next to her. They talk. She says her shoulder really hurts and if he could rub it. As he massages her neck she starts to moan again. Her head was spinning and she turns to her handsome son and kisses him. He has been making her feel so good lately that she wanted to return the favor. She tells him how lonely she is and how much she needs to be touched in a way only her son could! Alex looks at his beauitful Mommy and closes his eyes. She slowly takes out his cock and begins to suck it. She sucks her Son's big cock and makes him tell her that he likes Mommy's mouth on his cock and not those dumb young sluts! She couldn't take anymore and said she had to get his cock inside of her now! The passion between them will be something they both never forget!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/of76w8q2xfto
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 13, 2023 11:02 pm
Ashley Fires - Mommy Turns Her Boy Into A Man - A Mothers Love. 8

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 221.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:23

Mommy walks in to find her eldest son getting ready for bed. She tells him that it's time. He looks confused. Mommy wants her baby boy to become a man tonight. She has given it a lot of thought and feels that he is ready. He can't believe this is finally going to happen. He has fantasized about this moment forever! Mommy tells him to just lay back and Mommy will take care of everything.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/fsts4v8v4c1u