Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 03, 2023 11:30 am
Ballbusting Raven & Scarlet - Beginner Brat Ball Busting

screenshot

Category: Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Cbt, Domination, Female Domination, Kicking

TIME TO DESTROY BALLS! We don�t want this bozo procreating . Scarlet teaches Raven how to ball bust!
BALL BUSTING IS OUR FAV SPORT!!!!
Kicking him to the ground is the best! We love it so much. It is such a rush . GET UP LOSER! This is only the beginning. He better toughen up because he is going to get ball busted all day.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 2.31 GB
Resolution:4096x2160
Duration: 00:06:43

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Raven&Scarlet BeginnerBratBallBusting.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 08, 2023 8:27 pm
Ballbusting Asia Perez - Test Of Endurance Full Force

screenshot

Goddess Asia Perez wants to test out Jay's limits with how hard of kicks he can take from her ballbusting black leather boots. Cocky and confident, he taunts Asia, calling her weak and unable to even bring him down. Accepting his stupid and sexist remarks as a challenge, Asia channels all of her power and energy into delivering a kick that sends his whole world crashing down and his nuts into his stomach. Instead of a cocky attitude, he is now writhing on the ground in pain trying to catch his breath while the Goddess that fucked him up laughs and celebrates. Jay musters every ounce of strength he can regain to pull himself back up, each time knowing he will face a full kick from Asia's ball destroying boots. Delirious from all of the pain he is experiencing and unable to take much more, Goddess Asia finishes him off with a final set of catastrophic kicks that renders him crawling away for help!!

Category: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.

screenshot

Size: 245.39 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:06:31

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Asia Perez - Test Of Endurance Full Force.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 08, 2023 11:13 pm
Ballbusting Azira Borderland - Ballbusting

screenshot

Azira Borderland in her first ballbusting clip with a new Slave. Filmed in a abandoned factory somewhere in germany

Category: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BDSM, VACUUMING, GERMAN AMATEURS, CBT.

screenshot

Size: 497.68 MB
Duration: 00:16:48

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Azira Borderland - Ballbusting.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 09, 2023 4:45 am
Ballbusting Critique - Princess Mia, Goddess Reign, Princess Amber

screenshot

Goddess Reign is super new to beating slaves in the nuts and therefore wanted to practice her kicking technique on a beta. Princess Mia ran camera to help coach Reign on what�s gonna look best on camera AND to make sure she is kicking the slave as hard as she can. Princess Mia is trying to teach Goddess Reign the various ways to kick beta balls and figured it would be easier just to jump in and show her herself.

Princess Mia asks Princess Amber to hold the camera so she can go help Reign by giving a demonstration. Princess Amber loves it when Princess Mia can�t resist coming out from behind the camera to help beat a beta. Princess Mia doesn�t do it super often so its always a treat when she does!

After Princess Amber grabs the camera, the three girls talk to each other and treat the slaves like an object. You can see the sad look on the slaves face when the girls don�t actually pay any attention to it or care how much pain its going through just so Goddess Reign can learn to kick balls better, Too bad we don�t care about it or its feelings or the amount of pain it has to endure for our own entertainment and profit. They got em so good! Hahah.

screenshot

Size: 654.57 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:50

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Critique - Princess Mia, Goddess Reign, Princess Amber.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 09, 2023 9:21 pm
Ballbusting Goddess Kitra - Beta Bitch Cock Deserves Pain

screenshot

Liv Revamped, Goddess Kitra (CBT, Electricity, Whipping, Nipple Play)

screenshot

Size: 564.63 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:07:19

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Goddess Kitra - Beta Bitch Cock Deserves Pain.mp4

Ballbusting_Goddess Kitra - Beta Bitch Cock Deserves Pain.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 12:07 am
Ballbusting Goddess Starry - Starry The College Ballbuster

screenshot

Goddess Starry has a reputation for kicking jocks and nerds alike in the balls all over campus. Today, she chose a new victim in Beast the nerd! Turns out, to her sadistic delight, he�s actually into ball busting.

screenshot

Size: 455.26 MB
Duration: 00:05:19

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Ballbusting_Goddess Starry - Starry The College Ballbuster.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 2:53 am
Ballbusting Lady Annabelle - Ballbusting Play With My Pathetic Sub

screenshot
screenshot

Lady Annabelle - Ballbusting Play With My Pathetic Sub

screenshot

Size: 386.63 MB
Duration: 00:08:45

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Annabelle - Ballbusting Play With My Pathetic Sub.mp4

Ballbusting_Lady Annabelle - Ballbusting Play With My Pathetic Sub.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 5:39 am
Ballbusting Lady Stefanie - 10 Minuten Cbt Und Bb Nachdem Er Ausgelaufen Ist

screenshot

German Language

10 Minutes CBT And Ballbusting After He Ran Out

After this slave candidate ran out without permission during the previous clip called '3 Minuten CBT & BB bis er auslauft', I have decided to continue the session in the sense of Cock & Ball Torment and Ballbusting just a little further. Quite unpleasant for the sub, but of course I'm not interested!

screenshot

Size: 604.43 MB
Duration: 00:09:45

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Stefanie - 10 Minuten CBT Und BB Nachdem Er Ausgelaufen Ist.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 8:25 am
Ballbusting Mahogany Qen & Lady Annabelle666 - Whips Switch For Nettles And Sore Cock Stroking

screenshot

We switch classic leather whips for nettles... It was a pleasure for me and my domme friend Lady Annabelle to tie this beta up and punished hard. It looks like our beta enjoy to feel them around his disgusting testcicles too. That's why we made this bitch jerk while whipping and rubbing his body with nettles.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, CBT, CFNM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

screenshot

Size: 291.96 MB
Duration: 00:06:36

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mahogany Qen & Lady Annabelle666 - Whips Switch For Nettles and Sore Cock Stroking.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 11:11 am
Ballbusting Mahoganyqen - Hardcore Ballbusting Slave Casting

screenshot

Think twice before you devote your balls to a ball-destroyer. Today's submissive would love to share his testicles with me for fun. I made a casting call to see if he is suitable for my ballbusting sessions. I expect him to be silent as long as I don't ask questions. I Expect him not to interrupt my fun. I kick him hard and without a hint of mercy. Kick after kick his testicles grow and swell. I repeatedly knock him down on his knees and make him kiss my feet. He endured a series of hardcore leg kicks, palm and knee strikes. I don't know if after such strong ballbusting, his testicles will function well.

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Ebony, Hardcore, Humiliation, Latex, Slave Training, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH

screenshot

Size: 694.82 MB
Duration: 00:09:24

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_MahoganyQen - Hardcore Ballbusting Slave Casting.mp4

Ballbusting_MahoganyQen - Hardcore Ballbusting Slave Casting.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 4:43 pm
Ballbusting Mistress Firewolf - Ballbusting Endurance Test

screenshot

This cheeky sub thought he could perform better than My collared slave in taking some hard ballbusting. I decided to test his endurance.
he arrived to the session late, which made Me even more eager to go hard on him.
After only a few minutes of kicking his balls, he was nearly broken. But I continued punishing him for almost 40 minutes.
I went from kicking his balls to whipping his ass, and back to ballbusting again. Not only that, I also flogged his cock and balls, and humiliated him by covering his silly face with My spit and made him beg to ballbust him further... which I did.
Once he was totally broken, screaming and squirming on the floor, I sat on his back and abused, slapped and squeezed his balls even more.
Then, I made him kiss and worship My leather boots and, to finish, used him as a foot rest stool.

Featuring: FemDom, ballbusting, ball kicking, ball abuse, ball slapping, ball squeezing, Dominatrix, Educatrix, flogger, kimono, leather boots, lingerie, marks, spitting, ass spanking, slave training, corporal punishment, boot worship, human furniture.
Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Boot Domination, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Face Slapping, FemDom, Hand Spanking, Spitting, Whipping Fantasy

screenshot

Size: 3.51 GB
Duration: 00:37:44

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Ballbusting_Mistress Firewolf - Ballbusting Endurance Test.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 7:29 pm
Ballbusting Mistress Gaia - Double Ecstasy Price - Part Two - Lady Scarlet

screenshot

ITALIAN SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - NOTE: PART TWO CONTAINS ONLY THE BALLBUSTING SCENE

You order the slave, Enea, to stand up and put his arms behind his back. You take the timer and set it to 10 minutes telling Lady Scarlet: "We have 10 minutes to cancel this slave with our kicks in the balls" and you will laugh. "It starts you as a guest".
Lady Scarlet will start kicking him in the balls, then it will be Mistress Gaia's turn, and then you will kick him in the balls together, sometimes alternating, sometimes giving him a conspicuous series of kicks.
I'd like to see you both give the following types of kicks:
- alternate left and right
- sensual kicks
- double kicks
- kicks from behind
- a lot of knees in the balls
During the kicks you laugh and joke and make fun of the slave for the noise of the balls and urge him to resist.
Once the timer has sounded, Lady Scarlet will propose a final game: "Now we give him a kick in the balls for one, but of the overwhelmed ones, let's see which of the two gives him the lethal one".
And so you alternate with 1 very powerful front kick to the head, not repetition, but making the slave position and aiming well, until the slave goes to the ground. Finally you will ask the slave to kiss your feet to thank you and close the video with a nice victory posed both with one foot arched over the slave.

screenshot

Size: 830.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:13

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Gaia - Double Ecstasy Price - Part Two - Lady Scarlet.mp4

Ballbusting_Mistress Gaia - Double Ecstasy Price - Part Two - Lady Scarlet.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 10, 2023 10:15 pm
Ballbusting Mistress Gaia - Stressing Your Balls

screenshot

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Today I am comfortably seated, the slave is in front of me and I order him to find the right position to be kicked in the balls.
I make fun of him by making him move constantly telling him that it is not the correct position and in the meantime I devastate him with kicks in the balls.
The pace is very high and the slave begins to struggle ... ahahahaha ... then I decide to stimulate him to resist because the video is too short, he gets up and I keep kicking him in the balls incessantly.
In the end he can't take it anymore, he's all sweaty and falls at my feet, I let him kiss them briefly.
I want to give him one last chance and get him back up, again a series of very powerful kicks ... this time it satisfies me ... better, much better ...

screenshot

Size: 258.19 MB
Duration: 00:04:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Ballbusting_Mistress Gaia - Stressing Your Balls.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 11, 2023 9:38 am
Ballbusting Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Target Shooting Game

screenshot

ENGLISH SPEAKING. Today I decided to play target shooting. But instead of a normal target I will use my slave's cock and balls put in the center and hit with a series of tennis balls. I'm really good and I always hit the mark. He squirms in pain, until he makes me angry, and by slapping him and his cock, I lead him back to his role: that of standing still and taking the string of balls until his most delicate spot turns black and swollen.

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Cock Humiliation

screenshot

Size: 673.53 MB
Duration: 00:12:04

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Target Shooting Game.mp4

Ballbusting_Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Target Shooting Game.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 11, 2023 10:06 am
Ballbusting NikkiWhiplash&Vivienne BatteringHisBallsMercilessly