Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2024 1:47 pm
YaYa. Her First Black Buttfuck

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: YaYa
Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:26:23
Size: 2.07 GB
Description: YaYa did John last summer, but only vaginally. Their chemistry was great and, to be honest, she's been dreaming about her first BBC anal experience. You're seeing it here now (and you'll be seeing MORE soon).

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

YaYa._Her_First_Black_Buttfuck.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 26, 2024 10:45 am
YaYa. Being Jack's Little Whore

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: YaYa
Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:25:12
Size: 1.98 GB
Description: YaYa has a thing for older dudes, which works out great because Jack sure does love sweet young pussy (somehow he didn't get the memo that he just turned 75 years old). Go Jack Go.

screenshot

YaYa._Being_Jacks_Little_Whore.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 26, 2024 7:45 am
Yaya Gingersnatch - Yaya Gingersnatch's First Gloryhole

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Yaya Gingersnatch
Production date: 01.08.2024
Duration: 00:23:57
Size: 1.06 GB
Description: Yaya Gingersnatch has never had our Gloryhole experience, so at Gloryhole Secrets we make her wishes come true. She kneels in her beautiful dress and starts sucking the first cock. She uses a combination of stroking and sucking and is a great cocksucker and blowjob artist. She loves to deep-throat, tease the tip, and rub the shaft to get every drop of cum in her beautiful mouth. She licks up every drop of cum shot in her mouth and on her body during her Gloryhole visit, and that is incredibly hot. She loves the mixture of different cocks through the Gloryhole and enjoys the sensuality of giving blowjobs to swallow their loads. Yaya set a record for the number of guys cumming with us at Gloryhole Secrets, with nine loads of cum devoured. She wants more cocks, and we are more than willing to see if we can make her Gloryhole revisit more exciting in the future too. If you enjoy beautiful ginger-haired cocksuckers, then enjoy Yaya Gingersnatch at Gloryhole Secrets inside, and enjoy the Yaya Gingersnatch experience.

screenshot

Yaya_Gingersnatch_Yaya_Gingersnatchs_First_Gloryhole.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 26, 2024 4:54 am
Yangy & Novi - exclusive video

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Yangy & Novi
Production date: 2023.05.01
Duration: 00:51:23
Size: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Yangy_Novi_exclusive_video.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 26, 2024 1:51 am
XXL Lady

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: XXL Lady (41)
Production date: 09-03-2023
Duration: 00:33:26
Size: 1.49 GB
Description: Her name is XXL Lady and with her huge saggy natural tits and voluptuous body, she's one hell of a hot and naughty BBW! When you love beautiful large women, XXL Lady is the woman for you. She is such a tease playing in her bedroom with those huge saggy natural tits and her big and beautiful ass. BBW XXL Lady is also naughty, very naughty indeed, which you will find out when you see this gorgeous big lady in action.
Huge XXL Lady loves to masturbate in bed and play with her big unshaved pussy. She uses her fingers and a big dildo to get herself off. We at mature.nl love BBWs and go nuts for a huge dame like XXL Lady, especially when she's in a horny mood and massages her huge saggy natural tits and masturbates in bed.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

XXL_Lady.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 10:42 pm
Xena Zoraki

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Xena Zoraki
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:30:31
Size: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Xena_Zoraki.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 7:40 pm
Xena Zoraki - Xena Zoraki Reveals Her Sexy Curves at XLGirls.com

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-04-13
Duration: 00:18:52
Size: 848.5 MB
Description: XLGirls is not responsible if you fall out of your chair when you see Xena Zoraki, a pretty girl with 38G-cups, natural sex appeal and spectacular curves. The heads of the editors nearly exploded when they saw this green-eyed brunette's test shots. "How fast can Xena get here?" they pleaded.
In this introductory video and photo shoot, Xena jiggles, rubs, self-sucks and shakes her massive breasts while she speaks in a baby-doll voice. Her G-cups and overall sexy looks are the answer to a breast-man's prayers. A girl who owns the camera, Xena makes hot eye contact during this scene.
After her bodacious breast play, Xena gets busy fingering and spreading her bushy pussy, a surprise bonus. Bush supporters may need supplemental oxygen when this stunner gets totally naked and makes herself cum.

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Xena_Zoraki_Reveals_Her_Sexy_Curves_at_XLGirls.com.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 4:39 pm
Xena Zoraki - Xena Zoraki Is Hot As Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-05-26
Duration: 00:31:05
Size: 1.48 GB
Description: Xena Zoraki Is Hot As Fuck
The amazing Xena Zoraki is all dolled-up and eager for her dick-daddy Peter Fitzwell to show up at her place. She wants a hot time and she's going to get it. When Peter arrives, he tells Xena that he's going out with the boys. Not so fast, bro. Xena is not letting him go, leaving her all alone.
Xena has the power to keep him stuck to her side, front and rear, and seeing is believing. Just look at the spectacular body and massive 38G-cup boobs this good girl has to offer. He'd have to be crazy to spend the night with his friends when he and Xena can fuck like crazy and bust the bed. And that's what they do.
After sucking and licking Xena's nipples, Peter lets Xena have fun filling her pretty mouth with his meat. He buries his shaft between her giant, soft, juicy jugs for a tit-fucking few men could even imagine in their wildest fantasies, then gets behind her and penalizes Xena's bushy pussy. Only at XLGirls!

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Xena_Zoraki_Is_Hot_As_Fuck.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 1:38 pm
Xena Zoraki - Xena Zoraki in a Bikini

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2024-01-26
Duration: 00:16:58
Size: 902.5 MB
Description: Xena Zoraki wears a bikini and plays outdoors, an event your XLGirls editors have been waiting to see. Their prayers were answered.
All eyes are on Xena, and not just when she goes to a pool or the beach. All eyes roam her sweet body and massive boobs whenever she goes out.
"I love to have my boobs rubbed and sucked until they feel really hot," Xena said. "Dirty talk and feet rubbing all get me off. I really love when both bodies get super hot, my nipples are being played with, my neck in their arms and they bust a huge load in me and then they kiss my back as I rise up it's so hot and cute too."
Xena enjoys a big load. "If the cum smells and tastes sweet, I will slurp it all down. I have a breeding addiction. I want to have semen impregnate me."

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Xena_Zoraki_in_a_Bikini.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 10:37 am
Xena Zoraki - Xena Zoraki in a Bikini

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2024-01-26
Duration: 00:16:58
Size: 3.5 GB
Description: Xena Zoraki wears a bikini and plays outdoors, an event your XLGirls editors have been waiting to see. Their prayers were answered.All eyes are on Xena, and not just when she goes to a pool or the beach. All eyes roam her sweet body and massive boobs whenever she goes out."I love to have my boobs rubbed and sucked until they feel really hot," Xena said. "Dirty talk and feet rubbing all get me off. I really love when both bodies get super hot, my nipples are being played with, my neck in their arms and they bust a huge load in me and then they kiss my back as I rise up it's so hot and cute too."Xena enjoys a big load. "If the cum smells and tastes sweet, I will slurp it all down. I have a breeding addiction. I want to have semen impregnate me."

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Xena_Zoraki_Xena_Zoraki_in_a_Bikini.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 7:36 am
Xena Zoraki - Pounding The Breast Goddess

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-06-16
Duration: 00:24:18
Size: 1.19 GB
Description: The awesome XL Girl Xena Zoraki bounds and bounces into the bedroom where Jovan Jordan is relaxing. A smiling Xena is very eager to work out and she's dressed for the gym but Jovan isn't interested in that kind of exercise. No, he has another form of exercise he wants to do with breast goddess Xena, and they don't need to leave the bed.
Xena is even more eager to try his idea than to lift weights in some stuffy old gym. When it comes to lifting weights, Jovan will find that lifting Xena's heavy tits is the greatest of all exercises. He can't wait to get started, and neither can Xena.
She excitedly squeals in delight when she sees how huge his dick is and goes down on it. From the time his cock fills Xena's pussy when she climbs on board, her screams of pleasure don't stop, except when his dick goes back in her pretty mouth.
Xena reverses her cowgirl position and bounces on his pole. Her tits splay and her tongue lolls out of her mouth. She wets her fingers to rub her clit.

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Pounding_The_Breast_Goddess.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 4:41 am
Xena Zoraki - Give it up for Xena Zoraki

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-07-07
Duration: 00:28:05
Size: 1.3 GB
Description: Horny XL Girl Xena Zoraki needs some hot lovin'. She can't be left stranded and alone. Xena's as sexy as fuck wearing a man's dress shirt, and she loves how her sweater-stretching tits look with it on. She's going to blow your mind and a whole lot more. Get ready for some Xena-style sucking and fucking that'll leave you exhausted.
XLGirls: Xena, do you have any fantasies?
Xena Zoraki: I have fantasies of being shared by multiple partners all at once. If things got rough and they all came in me, I would melt.
XLGirls: Now, in this video, your tits get a big load of cum on them. You get some cum in your mouth also that you spit on your tits. When you give blow jobs, do you usually spit or swallow?
Xena Zoraki: I do both. If the cum smells and tastes sweet, I will slurp it all down
XLGirls: Are you assertive or passive?
Xena Zoraki: I can switch and be both.

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Give_it_up_for_Xena_Zoraki.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 25, 2024 1:46 am
Xena Zoraki - Cum Fill Her Cups

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-10-06
Duration: 00:22:12
Size: 1.07 GB
Description: Xena Zoraki is a girl you've got to take bra shopping in person. Okay, so it won't be a surprise when you gift her with new, sexy bras but you'll be assured that they'll fit her magnificent breasts. When Ace Bigs drops by Xena's place to give her two bras he bought for her, he discovers they are way too small. But this doesn't spoil the surprise. For Xena, it's the thought behind the gift that counts, and she intends to reward Ace.
His reward begins with an enthusiastic, drooling, slurping blow job followed by tit-fucking that makes his large dick disappear in the deep valley of her cleavage. Hairy-pussy fucking follows as Xena takes his cock while sitting on top, from behind and on her back with her legs spread wide.
When Ace pops on her huge boobs, the look of joy on Xena's face is priceless. She just has to taste his nut off her fingers and wipe some of it on her pretty, smiling face.

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Cum_Fill_Her_Cups.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 24, 2024 10:32 pm
Xena Zoraki - Busting out for Sex

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023-04-14
Duration: 00:23:01
Size: 1.16 GB
Description: This scene is a dramatization of why XL Girls never get to go out to dinner. Xena Zoraki has a new dress she wants to wear at a restaurant, but when Parker Ambrose sees Xena in this tight, low-cut outfit, he loses his mind and all self-control. All he can think about is getting his hands and mouth on Xena's 38G-cup breasts, putting his dick between them and fucking this sexy hottie.
And this is why XL Girls never get to leave the apartment when they have a dinner date. The solution is obvious but we won't reveal it.
Now would Xena dress like this when she leaves her house?
Xena Zoraki: I like to wear small bras with tight tops or dresses with a V-line. It always gets me the attention I need. That empowers me to feel sexy. I love having eyes on me.
What sexually satisfies Xena best of all?
Xena Zoraki: I really love when both of our bodies get super-hot, my nipples are being played with, my neck is in their arms and they bust a huge load in me. Then they kiss my back as I rise up. It's so hot and cute, too.

screenshot

Xena_Zoraki_Busting_out_for_Sex.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 24, 2024 7:30 pm
Wanda - Maid Fucking White Guy On Day Off

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Wanda
Production date: 2023.04.23
Duration: 00:40:08
Size: 1.46 GB
Description: Filmed this cute 19yo teen maid fucking my happy hard cock!
Dear Diary - Sunday in HK, so, of course, I went to the worldwide plaza where all Filipina housemaids come to enjoy their day off. I desperately needed Pinay pussy. So, I walked around for quite a while and got to talk with at least 10 girls who, to my surprise, all rejected the filming part. But finally one hour later, I got this girl outside named Wanda. She is a 19yo Asian teen from Samar province and was open to maid fucking action. She took her best friend Jenny with her to see my room first (typical Pinay) and then she left once Wanda agreed to my terms. Anyways, this girl is exactly what I needed today, a good hairy Pinay housemaid who only arrived here 2 months ago when HK opened its doors again.
Read Less
She is a fresh girl from the province that never worked in bar and now works for a Chinese family. She did not even wear panties. Intentional? I am not so sure.Anyways, I got to taste that hairy bush and it was just delicious. This maid fucking really wanted to please me and clearly enjoyed the fuck, After I creampied her, she even decided to stay until tomorrow morning. She has to be back at her work by 9.

screenshot

Wanda_Maid_Fucking_White_Guy_On_Day_Off.mp4