Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 15, 2024 9:16 am
Macy Meadows & Rayveness - Step-Sibling Rivalry
Cast: Macy Meadows & Rayveness

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Macy Meadows and Juan Loco are constantly fighting for the attention of their alluring stepmom, Rayveness. Both Macy and Juan demand a ton of attention, so Rayveness has her work cut out for herself, trying to please them both. As a solution, Rayveness decides it's finally time to fuck both her stepdaughter and her stepson at the same time. Now everyone is closer than ever, and it's all thanks to Rayveness.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:55:21
FileSize: 540.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Macy_Meadows_Rayveness_StepSibling_Rivalry.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 15, 2024 6:25 am
Mackenzie Mace - I Love My Step Brothers Dick
Cast: Mackenzie Mace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mackenzie Mace and her stepbrother Johnny have a super chill relationship since she's totally into girls. She decides to do a fashion show to get his opinion about whether various outfits convey that she likes pussy. She takes notes of Johnny's feedback as she comes into his room again and again, wearing a different outfit each time. Johnny's comments get increasingly sexual as Mackenzie tries to explain that she's trying to figure out how her different outfits affect her relationships. To demonstrate how his stepsister's fashion show is affecting him. Johnny whips his hardon out.Although she's never wanted dick before, Mackenzie has to admit that now that she has the opportunity to be up close and personal with one she's curious. Johnny is game to let Mackenzie explore. She asks permission to touch him and explore his balls. As she continues with her experimentation, she offers to let Johnny touch her boobs. By the time she offers to have a real live man touch lick and finger her pussy, Mackenzie's notes have devolved into how much she loves her stepbrother's dick. Since Johnny is already face first in her greedy snatch, Mackenzie offers for him to stick it in. Why would he say no to such a lovely invitation.Johnny has Mackenzie get up on her hands and knees for their first time together. At first she just wants to see how it feels, but soon enough she's really into it! She rocks back to meet Johnny's strokes as he shows her that dick can be just as good as anything a girl can give her. She tries a few other positions, climbing onto Johnny's fuck stick to ride him in both reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Johnny finishes Mackenzie off by giving it to her as they spoon together and then taking her as she lays on her back and guides him with her moans. Pulling out at the very last second, Johnny moves up to Mackenzie's mouth so he can deliver a facial that lets her enjoy his cum shot. It turns out Mackenzie likes certain guys just as well as girls.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:08
FileSize: 884.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mackenzie_Mace_I_Love_My_Step_Brothers_Dick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 15, 2024 1:35 am
Luna Star & Savannah Bond - Ashes To Asses, Dust To Dick
Cast: Luna Star & Savannah Bond

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mick Blue and his wife, Savannah Bond, have decided to do the responsible thing and take care of their final arrangements, but it turns out that coffin shopping can be a major turn on, at least for Mick. While examining a particularly appealing coffin, Mick gets frisky and starts to feel up and finger Savannah, who scolds him. After Savannah and the funeral home director move on to look at other items, Mick decides to test out the coffin himself, which proves to be so comfortable that he falls asleep and fails to realize that the lid has closed on him. When the sexy but grieving Luna Star, a hot widow, enters and opens the coffin, she's faced with something she thought she'd have to go a long time without. After settling in for some intense anal action, Savannah catches them but is quickly convinced to seize the day, and Mick's massive cock in her juicy ass, for a double anal threesome.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:02
FileSize: 499 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Luna_Star_Savannah_Bond_Ashes_To_Asses_Dust_To_Dick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 9:04 pm
Luna Doom - Fucked her face off

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We're gonna do a quick smash-and-dash this week on Luna Doom. We rented out flat through which we pumped in as many sluts as we could, one after the other, in rapid succession. So this scene and a few others to follow are relatively fast and furious. Luna was more than happy to accommodate with the tempo... Get your pussy out, wand it, make it pop. Take a few pics. Take two dicks. Swallow some cum, take a creampie, and then get the fuck out for the next one. Yes, this one is all business, but honestly, we could all use more quickie-pixies like Luna in our lives.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:29
FileSize: 771.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Luna_Doom_Fucked_her_face_off.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 7:43 pm
Lolly Dames & Dakota Burns - The Corruption of Dakota Burns Chapter Four
Cast: Lolly Dames & Dakota Burns

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Previously, Lolly Dames and Nicky Rebel went away on vacation to escape from Filthy Rich. But amidst the emotional fallout, Lolly couldn't help but throw herself all over Nicky. When Lolly learns that Dakota has been fucking Filthy Rich in secret, she goes all out and fucks Nicky without any reserves. In the final climactic chapter, Dakota is fully corrupted and consumed entirely by her insurmountable sexual desires. She won't stop until she has everyone simultaneously, and that is precisely her intention. Through a series of seduction and manipulation, The Corruption of Dakota Burns comes to its close.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:57:23
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lolly_Dames_Dakota_Burns_The_Corruption_of_Dakota_Burns_Chapter_Four.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 4:23 pm
Lola Bellucci - Frenching
Cast: Lola Bellucci

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lola teaches some basic flirting, compliments, dirty words, and come-ons in french, addressing the camera, breaking the fourth wall, and having fun in her apartment. Eventually, Manuel appears to help her with her final lesson.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:18
FileSize: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lola_Bellucci_Frenching.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 1:21 pm
Liz Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:23
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Liz_Jordan.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 10:50 am
Little Eliss - Seal the Deal and Fuck Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This brunette, Little Eliss, got into the Fake Taxi today. It was a cold day in Prague, and she asked me to take her to Rozvaltova 3. She told me she didn't make much money, and when we arrived, did not even have close to enough to cover the taxi! She tried to leave, but I locked the doors, and told her we had to work something out. She agreed to show me her boobs, and even let me touch them. This made Eliss horny, so she also showed me her bum, and then pulled her panties to the side so I could see her pussy. I got in the backseat next to her and showed her my cock. The little slut gave me a blowjob, then let me fuck her wet, shaved pussy missionary and doggystyle. Finally, in spoon position, I made her climax, then pulled out and came on her pussy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:51
FileSize: 371.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Little_Eliss_Seal_the_Deal_and_Fuck_Me.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 8:19 am
Lily Lou - Ruthless

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lily might look sweet and innocent, but she's ready to take on the business world. She needs to show off her persuasion skills during an interview, and when she wants to be this cute brunette can be very convincing.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:28
FileSize: 3.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Lou_Ruthless.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 7:23 am
Lily Lou - Lilys Anal Only Demands

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lily Lou is looking for action for her fabulous ass! She wants a filling & a drilling for her Anal Only demands. She comes ready! She sucks that dick before taking it deep in her gape, welcoming a hot load right in that pretty mouth of hers!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:28
FileSize: 684.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Lou_Lilys_Anal_Only_Demands.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 4:12 am
Lily Lane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's a normal day around the house for Nathan Bronson... until he catches his sexy stepmom, Lily Lane, naked and masturbating in the backyard! He's unable to take his eyes off her and she quickly catches him, scolding him while wrapping a towel around her body. But Nathan isn't deterred and comes onto her instead, insisting that it's clear she's looking for a little something extra to satisfy her... That's when Lily, intrigued, admits that there might be ONE thing her mischievous stepson can do for her!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:45:36
FileSize: 757 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Lane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 14, 2024 1:02 am
Lily Adams - Lily Adams accidentally sees her stepdad's cock and can't help but fuck it
Cast: Lily Adams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lily Adams is excited, today her stepdad promised to take her car shopping! She bursts in his room in the morning and he's still in bed. She tells him he needs to get up so they can go, she takes his blankets off and he's naked under there! She sees his thick cock and it's hard, OMG! She says she's going to tell mom that his cock was hard for her but she says she might forget about it if she can have a taste. He's not sure at first but you can't say no to such a hot and sexy teen! Lily takes his dick like an old pro, she really wants to get that new car!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:06
FileSize: 593.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Adams_Lily_Adams_accidentally_sees_her_stepdads_cock_and_cant_help_but_fuck_it.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 13, 2024 10:21 pm
Lexi Luna - Spell MYLF For Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Welcum into Mylf of the Month Lexi Luna's classroom! Students Sarah Lace, Yumi Sin and Rico Hernandez are learning their A, B, C's today, Ass, Boobs and Clit; Rico has been such a good student so he gets to review the material with a "hands on" technique. Miss Lexi takes care of Rico's dick in front of the class so everybody can retain the information!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:20
FileSize: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Luna_Spell_MYLF_For_Me.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 13, 2024 6:41 pm
Lexi Luna - Rewarding Good Behavior

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angry stepmom Lexi Luna is always angry with Ike Diezel, but fortunately for him, he's kind of into it. When Ike starts doing more around the house, Lexi notices and can't let his good deeds go unrewarded.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:58:31
FileSize: 2.5 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Luna_Rewarding_Good_Behavior.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 13, 2024 4:41 pm
Lexi Luna - Rewarding Good Behavior

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angry stepmom Lexi Luna is always angry with Ike Diezel, but fortunately for him, he's kind of into it. When Ike starts doing more around the house, Lexi notices and can't let his good deeds go unrewarded.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:58:31
FileSize: 4.95 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Luna_Rewarding_Good_Behavior.part1.rar
Lexi_Luna_Rewarding_Good_Behavior.part2.rar