Duration: 00:42:13
FileSize: 3.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/1dg120l864n7
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 14, 2023 11:01 pm
Pepper Hart (We Only Have an Hour / 11.04.2017)
Cast: Pepper Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Pepper loves babysitting for her current family. It's an easy job and they are very generous. The problem is that she has found herself fantasising about her male boss and the more she thinks about it the more she craves it. Luckily, today is the day where she finds herself with the opportunity to make it a reality. When his wife leaves for an hour to run some errands, Pepper wastes no time in putting her plan in action. She greets him after his shower and shows him exactly what she wants. Initially, he is a little apprehensive, but it doesn't take long before he is taking advantage of the situation and making sure that her dream scenario doesn't disappoint.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:33
FileSize: 2.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/j946rljj8x0k
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2023 8:24 pm
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 33 Part 5 (2017-02-13)
Cast: eurobabes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:31
FileSize: 1011.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/x3iopq2b8ryv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 11:33 pm
Nina North, Aspen Rae, Mona Wales (The Birlfriend / 08.07.2017)
Cast: Nina North, Aspen Rae, Mona Wales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Wealthy stepmother Mona Wales pressures teen Nina North to make her formal debut to society and meet a respectable man. Nina claims she's already in love with a personal trainer from the gym. Because she's afraid to come out as lesbian, she describes her tomboy girlfriend Aspen Rae in gender neutral terms. Mona is horrified by the news but invites this person for dinner. Nina's muscular 'birlfriend' Aspen arrives, but Mona is too busy judging and grilling her with awkward questions to notice she's female. Aspen tries to win Mona over, despite her barrage of insults. But when Mona accuses her of trying to get to her money, Aspen puts an end to the ruse. She tosses aside her baseball cap letting her long brown hair unravel. She strips down to her sexy lingerie faster than a speeding bullet, then she defiles Nina in front of her mother, licking her pussy on the family sofa right beside Mona. Nina begs for Mona's forgiveness that she can't stop Aspen from making her cum. Mona shuts down unable to cope with all the stimulation. She rambles on itemizing all the bad things that will come of this, until Aspen turns her attention to the delirious MILF. She plunks her onto the sofa and readies her for a proper fucking. Aspen pulls off Mona's stuffy designer suit and roils her shredded body against Mona's naked pussy, tribbing her aggressively and making her cum right away. Aspen shoves Nina's face in her stepmom's pussy while she grinds onto Mona's tongue. The lesbians finish off Mona together, licking and rimming both her yummy holes! Does this mean Aspen's welcome to the family? Click to find out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:58
FileSize: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/lm9gg9g1zebm
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 8:56 pm
Niki Sweet (True Romance / 05.01.2017)
Cast: Niki Sweet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:50
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/3ucuf0a78ktc
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 3:44 pm
Natasha Nice (Desperate Mommy Gets Blackmailed III 2017)
Cast: Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Includes: Natasha Nice as Robby Echo's mom, son seduces and blackmails mother, creampieNatasha has a lover, a husband, and a son, Robby. Robby knows she's messing around with her boss, Evan, and he thinks it's really fucked up. His dad is a saint, he works so hard so Natasha can be a stay at home mom, so she can afford her retail addiction, her personal training sessions to keep her curvy body flawless, and THIS is how she repays him? He pulls out his phone and starts to take her coo-ing sexy things to Evan. Robby seethes as he listens and tapes, she's going to end her relationship with either Dad or Evan, but he didn't know that the two were scheming to steal inheritance money away from Evan's wife. He listens in shock as he hears how she plans to leave his father, Evan will leave his wife, and the two will live rich and carefree just as soon as the check clears.Robby leans in close trying to capture every word, his forehead hit the stair's railing and made a terrible *thud,* Natasha turned around and gasped. She ordered Robby to come downstairs, and quickly ended her phone call with Evan. Natasha truly believes that if she explains to her son why she has a lover, the boy will understand, he'll keep quiet, of course he loves her, and she's always had a close relationship with him. Robby scoffs at her excuse for cheating and tells her what she needs to do to keep quiet, he wants a kiss. Natasha is not so sure about kissing her son, she's never felt a romantic attraction to him, he's her son, she raised him, but here he is, inching close to her, she smells his masculine scent, and she tries to turn her head. Does she feel a little turned on? Yes, but oh.. she shouldn't show it. Robby pulls her in close and she feels vulnerable, feminine, and girlish as he kisses her on the lips. She feels herself kiss him back.Watch the story unfold..

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:23
FileSize: 647.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/4q0sq1xcrp06
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 1:08 pm
Natasha Nice (A Son's Revenge II 2017)
Cast: Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Includes: Natasha Nice, her son Robby Echo, creampie, blackmail(Prelude: In her words) If God is truly patient and merciful he'll understand I need to sin, at least until I figure out which man I want. Father forgive me, last Friday I came home and lied to my husband, I told him I was out with my girlfriends, in reality I was coming home late from fucking my boss. My boss came inside of me and my panties were still sopping wet and warm. My husband wrapped his arms around me and smelled my neck, my heart started to race; could he could smell another man? He took off my clothes and I gave in to him. He hadn't touched me in years but it was if he smelled my sex like pheromones and had to take me. He thrusted himself into another man's wetness, my pussy was sore, wet, and swollen, he came inside of me and slept by me. His heavy arm felt like an anvil on my chest. I felt helpless, horny, and imprisoned. I might need to make things right someday by getting a divorce but my husband is a good man, we've got a son and he just turned eighteen.. Natasha glances at the time, "fuck.. I'm running late."(In his words) I've noticed Mom has been cheating on Dad. My mom isn't really like any of my friend's mothers, she's young, vivacious, fun, and sexy as hell. I'm not ashamed to say I've been sexually attracted to her for as long as I can remember. I'm not ashamed of what I'm going to do to her tonight either. I've schemed a plan to take take control of her cell phone and make her believe that Dad has bought a blindfold and handcuffs for her. He's been trying to repair their broken marriage, I heard his pathetic attempt to fuck her last Friday. I'm going to take her, she'll think I'm him, I'll make her scream with pleasure from my thick cock thrusting in and out of her, she's going to be mine, and mine alone. I have a set of rules she will follow, and she's a good Christian girl, she wouldn't want anyone finding out how she loved her son's cock, she'll do whatever I ask of her.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:14
FileSize: 529.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/spyysvcd8f17
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 10:32 am
Nana Garnet - Meditation coach fucks tight pussy
Cast: Nana Garnet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sitting in the lotus position, Ricky Rascal and Nana Garnet breathe deeply and find their center. Coach Ricky leads Nana through several meditation techniques, relaxing her and turning her on all at the same time. Sitting behind his charge, Ricky massages her boobs, and she reaches around to stroke his stiffening cock. Beginning to pleasure Nana's pussy through her tights, Ricky kisses her deeply, then gets to his knees so she can suck his cock. After the blowjob Ricky eats Nana's pussy then fucks her hard on the Fitness Rooms floor. As she rides him, Nana swivels her hips athletically, and Ricky explodes deep inside of the fit babe with a creampie!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:55
FileSize: 432.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/j787iikk1ti7
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 5:22 am
Monica Asis (Behind the Scenes Hot Fuck)
Cast: Cast: Monica Asis

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:08
FileSize: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/9tbf5xkiu0vr
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 10:11 pm
Melissa Moore (The House Appraiser / 25.03.2017)
Cast: Melissa Moore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Melissa just got out of classes and got home to see her Dad was in a meeting with the house appraiser. She was all about him and started flirting with him right away. She was even reaching for his dick when her father was on a phone call. She excused herself and went to her bedroom where she was quick to jump in bed and start fingering her already soaking pussy. Jessy in the meantime was already going around inspecting the house and taking pictures when he ran into her spread eagle on the bed. He took his phone out and snapped some pics before she spotted him, dragged him in the room, and started downing his cock like she was starving. He was scared they would get caught but Melissa could care less as she sucked his dick while he hid from her father's site. Dont miss this hottie sucking and fucking like a real champ, smoking hot!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:53
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/f1j0bdkb8o3k
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 2:24 pm
Meko Lily (Yoga 101 / 13.05.2017)
Cast: Meko Lily

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Oh come on, it's not that hard... You promised you'd let me teach you. Look, let's try another stretch... See you're getting better, you just have to work on your flexibility a little... Sorry I didn't mean to laugh. Okay, you can help me with a few stretches then. I'm going to make sure learn something new, you just have to trust me....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:10
FileSize: 954.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/ftcp9a5joftw
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 11:48 am
Megan Sage (Return The Favor / 19.02.2017)
Cast: Megan Sage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Megan Sage is washing the dishes when her stepbrother Tyler Nixon coaxes her to rub his cock and then get down on her knees and suck him off. Sucking her stepbrother's dick is much better than cleaning, so Megan goes to work slurping and swallowing away. She even gets her hands in on the action under Tyler's direction, and doesn't stop until he cums all over her face.
Next Tyler surprises Megan as she's getting ready to take a shower. He tells her he owes her for the favor the other day, and offers to bring her off. Megan reminds him how wrong it is for stepsiblings to be going at it, but that doesn't stop them. Soon Tyler has dropped to his knees and buried his face in Megan's bald twat to eat her out until she's thrumming with excitement.
In a final encounter between the two stepsiblings, Tyler talks Megan into having full-blown sex. It's not long before he is introducing her to as many different positions as they can handle, from on her back with her thighs spread wide to doggy style. Megan finally explodes with ecstasy as she rides Tyler, and her spasming inner muscles milk Tyler's climax too so that he gluts her with a creampie of cum.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:06
FileSize: 1.79 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/ltsvwxy4tkvi
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 9:12 am
Megan Rain - The Hot BFF
Cast: Megan Rain

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jmac is trying to study when his girlfriend's BFF Megan Rain walks in wearing a sexy tiny outfit. Even when his girlfriend walks into the room Megan continues to entice him. When the couple goes to take a nap in their bedroom she soon walks in after them. She finds Jmac jerking off and is more than happy to help him out with a hot blowjob with the girlfriend lying right next to him!! How far will these two take it before they get caught?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:01
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/zb5do8vyjojv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 10, 2023 12:24 pm
Mandy Muse (Designated Ass Fucking Friend / 13.12.2017)
Cast: Mandy Muse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mick is new to the whole online dating scene, so when his latest hookup shows up with her best friend he's a little confused. Mandy explains that she's just there to make sure Mick isn't a total creep and promises it'll be like she's not even there. Too bad every time he tries to make a move, Mandy is there to cock block. When Mick's date gets up to take a phone call, Mandy explains why she's actually there - to be the designated ass fucking friend! Mandy wants to be the best friend there is, and that means making sure Mick can pound her ass before giving him the green light for her BFF.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:13
FileSize: 3.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/a1a9aqtijtsa
LanserSM
Added: Aug 10, 2023 9:46 am
Mandy Muse (Birthday Surprise / 21.11.2017)
Cast: Mandy Muse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Anal and DP fans rejoice, it's Mandy Muse's birthday and her boyfriend Logan Long has an exciting surprise for her! She unwraps her present which turns out to be a blindfold. But this is only one half of her surprise! Expecting some kinky fun, Mandy lets Logan blindfold her and Logan teases her with some light foreplay. Then, he gets Mandy's asshole ready before surprising her with a butt plug! But the surprise is not over! Logan's friend Ramon Nomar sneaks in while Mandy is sucking Logan's big hard cock and starts playing with her butt plug! That's when Mandy gets her special treat: a surprise DP! She takes off her blindfold to give her undivided attention to the two cocks! Then, Logan and Ramon take turns fucking Mandy's dripping wet pussy and tight asshole!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:11
FileSize: 2.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/rmbhurzr9zh5