Author
DoxaxS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2024 3:15 am
Lilly Lit - Impregnation Fantasy

screenshotscreenshot

Description : This video features cute teen Lilly Ford and I having sex for the first time. We have fun and passionate chemistry as we make out and I lick her pussy and ass. We have sex in a bunch of positions all over the couch as Lilly cums multiple times. There is POV shot during the blowjob portion and when she rides my cock with her butt facing the camera. There is a ton of rimming since Lilly really likes to lick my ass. The scene ends with Lilly begging me to cum inside of her and to get her pregnant with a close up of my cum dripping out of her pussy.

Actors: Lilly Lit - Impregnation Fantasy

Time: 00:25:09
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 287.3 MB
Quality: SD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/hscp50ihn8v6
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2024 1:07 am
Ella Hughes. Shy Redheads Want Anal Remastered

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Ella Hughes and her friend are left stranded when their car breaks down. They call for help and Chris Diamond is the lucky guy who gets to assist them during their time of need. Ella can't help but check out her knight in shining armor (and the big cock he appears to be hiding under his coveralls!). When her friend offers to pay for the gas the rest of the way if she can manage to get the car fixed for free, Ella gladly accepts the challenge. The sexy redhead puts her perfect ass on display for Chris, who quickly puts his hands to work, peeling off her tight booty shorts and fingering her wet pussy before the two have hardcore anal sex outdoors!

Actors: Ella Hughes

Time: 00:41:58
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 590.9 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/qhp4x30j6vgj
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2024 11:00 pm
Savannah Sixx

screenshotscreenshot

Description : RESTLESS
Insomniac Dad Becomes Deranged And Lusts For Teen DaughterMartin (Tommy Pistol) has been having a very hard time since his wife passed away. He's been unable to get any rest, his exhaustion slowly driving him mad with each restless night that passes. He's trying his best to hold on but it's just so hard... so hopeless... If he could just get some shuteye, everything would be okay...Tori (Savannah Sixx), his step-daughter, is also grieving the loss of her mother, but is so worried about Martin. It breaks her heart seeing him falling apart, but she doesn't know what to do to help him... All she can do is offer her support and the promise that they WILL get through this together.It's not unusual for Martin to dote on Tori, tucking her in at night in passing. But something is changing the longer he goes without rest. His mind starts to take him to dark places as his eyes linger on sweet Tori as she lays in bed. She reminds him so much of his wife... Maybe, just maybe, if he gets closer to Tori, he'll finally be at peace.When Tori stirs one night to find Martin spooning her, she freaks out. Martin is a mess as he apologizes and begs for forgiveness, insisting that he needs HER to get through this. Maybe, just maybe, if they can share one intimate night together, it can exhaust him enough that he can finally find relief.Although she's hesitant, Martin's desperation and heartache is too much to handle. She can't stand to see him like this. If fucking her dad is what it's going to take to get them through this, then she HAS to take the chance.

Actors: Savannah Sixx

Time: 00:55:21
Resolution: 960x544
Size: 658.8 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/a7a7jeho4bvh
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2024 10:08 pm
Kit Mercer - Pumping Iron And Then My Step Moms Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Kit Mercer is such a horny Step Mom. All she wants to do is fuck her Step Son but he only wants to pump iron to get himself nice and buff for those college chicks he wants to fuck. Kit is relentless in her ways making Jakes cock get rock hard. She will get that cock in her pussy no matter what. Kit really loves her step sons cock bobbing her head up and down that long shaft. This is the workout she wants. She loves how he bends her over fucking her hard in doggy and makes her get on top to really work those pussy muscles after he plows into her on the yoga mat. Kit knew the workout room would really give her the workout she really strives for.

Actors: Kit Mercer

Time: 00:25:06
Size: 562.4 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/wkln1tgpoe4w
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2024 1:50 am
Ashly Anderson - Alabama Slammed

screenshotscreenshot

Description : The state of Alabama might be the butt of a lot of jokes, but Ashley Anderson isn't one of them... even with an amazing butt like hers! This is Ashley's 1st time with us, so we thought a couple of big Irish pricks would do the trick. The busty petite cutie starts out sucking Oliver Flynn's cock while Brian O'Mally takes advantage of her lovely dumper being up in the air. The boys take turns popping her in the face and pussy and Ashley loves every inch of their dicks. She swallows one load and takes the other in her pink pussy. Shot in 4k because, well... we care. Until next week!!!

Actors: Ashly Anderson

Time: 00:45:20
Size: 687.4 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/qprqjdhqobig
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 11:40 pm
Vanna Bardot - The Big Payback

screenshotscreenshot

Description : After discovering her man is cheating on her, Vanna devises the perfect plan to ensure that he gets the ultimate payback, and at the same time, making sure she enjoys every second.

Actors: Vanna Bardot

Time: 00:43:31
Size: 339.8 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/3l0fquuk5kz8
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:11 pm
Alyssia Kent - Alley's Public Bang. pb17600

screenshotscreenshot

Description : This week we got Alysia Kent. She's hot and ready to fuck. She can't help but gives us a sneak peek in public. Porto is more than eager to get her naked. He whips his cock out in the middle of the road. Alysia gets to work sucking his big cock. They move to an alley and Alysia gets her small tight pussy blown out by his thick dick. She screams in delight but we have to muffle her orgasms. she gets a nice thick coat of cum.

Actors: Alyssia Kent

Time: 00:25:39
Resolution: 852x480
Size: 287.4 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/yz7vzan6gtou
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:08 pm
Chloe Temple & Macy Meadows - Step Sister Competition

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Chloe Temple & Macy Meadows

Time: 00:31:29
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 328.7 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/rneq1jt6kq2h
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:06 pm
Honey

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Ooooooh Sugar sugar! Honey Honey! This week we have sweet and shy Honey. She's 19 years old and she's here to get a job in the jizz biz. She's pretty, soft spoken, a little awkward, and very very leery about my connections. She kinda reminds me of ****ey Deschanel just a little bit with those cute bangs and coke bottle glasses. You know the routine, we get to know her a little bit, she; s unemployed and needs some money, especially here during the holidays. She loves girls, and is almost ready to do what it takes. Shes got ZERO gag reflex and passes the oral exam with flying colors. Cam spends a little time in her pussy this week but very quickly moves into that asshole, which unsurprisingly has never been fucked. So he lubes her up and goes to town. He really throws down the gauntlet on that fresh virgin asshole. She takes it in doggy, rides him, side spoon, that interesting position over the arm of the couch ... we're still not sure what to call that one. Maybe we'll call it the gaper, cause he pulls his cock out and opens that butthole black hole right up. He fucks her ass right up to the point that he throws her on her knees and just covers that face with his jizz. I throw her a toy and make her masturbate with that cum getting cold and dry on her face, before I shoo her skeptical butt right out the door. Sorry Honey, but I hear the local mall is hiring seasonal workers. He fucks her ass right up to the point that he throws her on her knees and just covers that face with his jizz. I throw her a toy and make her masturbate with that cum getting cold and dry on her face, before I shoo her skeptical butt right out the door. Sorry Honey, but I hear the local mall is hiring seasonal workers. He fucks her ass right up to the point that he throws her on her knees and just covers that face with his jizz. I throw her a toy and make her masturbate with that cum getting cold and dry on her face, before I shoo her skeptical butt right out the door. Sorry Honey, but I hear the local mall is hiring seasonal workers.

Actors: Honey

Time: 01:01:24
Size: 508.3 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/jfz3q7z87l2t
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:04 pm
Nasty Latina Veronica Leal sodomized squirt all over the place LD002

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Veronica Leal

Time: 00:41:25
Resolution: 848x480
Size: 784.8 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/ryz7r4pcn680
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 8:50 am
Rocky Emerson - Rocky Emerson Another Night of Fucking

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Rocky Emerson is a gorgeous, tattooed slut, ready and eager to take all the dick. Have you ever sat around on a Saturday night and thought, "I would love to fuck Rocky Emerson?" Well here's your chance to see what that's like, as she fucks and sucks her way through the night. She rides cock, sucks cock, and strokes cock until she gets what she came for, which is a hot load down her throat. And you get a front row seat!

Actors: Rocky Emerson, Quinton James

Time: 00:29:13
Size: 548 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/1qpty88vgqm7
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 6:43 am
Laney Gray

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Laney Gray wants her friend's husband to fuck her again but Brad has a family now. But she doesn't give up, she will show Brad all her sexy lingerie and why she is so much better in bed than his wife.

Actors: Laney Gray

Time: 00:32:39
Size: 268.7 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/426ttiq262o2
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 12, 2024 4:38 am
Kenzie Reeves - One Time Before Band Camp

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Lulu Chu has a stepbrother, Damon Dice. She and her friend Kenzie Reeves are getting ready for a band competition when Kenzie tells Lulu that she should ask her brother to help them. Lulu reluctantly agrees. Kenzie takes the lead trying to ask Damon for pointers, but Lulu eventually realizes that Damon is just staring at Kenzie's boobs. When Lulu calls Damon out on it, he says he'll help but only if the girls show him their boobs. Kenzie is happy to do it, but Lulu agrees only with the greatest reluctance. Damon tells both girls to put their flutes together, tops still off. While Lulu has her back turned, Kenzie gets more and more blatant in her advances.When Lulu turns around and finds her stepbrother's hand on her friend's snatch, she flips her shit and storms out of the room. That's okay; that gives Kenzie and Damon the privacy to finish what they're started. Kenzie entices Damon back to work by rubbing her clit until he returns his attention back to her. When he leans in to start licking, Kenzie winds her hand in Damon's hair to hold his head in place. After Kenzie takes her time wrapping her lips around Damon's fuck stick, deep throating his big dick with pure delight. That's all the warmup they need to get fucking.Kenzie kicks off their fucks fest by climbing onto Damon's dick and taking him all the way inside her greedy pussy. She starts off on in reverse cowgirl, then turns around to lean forward with her big nipple titties in Damon's face. Swapping spots with Damon so that she's on the couch, Kenzie spreads her thighs to entice him back inside. Then she gets onto her hands and knees so that Damon can take her from behind. Doggy style is all Kenzie needs to cum. Her pulsing twat gives Damon the last little push he needs to pull out and cover her back in cum. Now that Kenzie has given Damon everything he wants, he agrees to help with the girls' band project.

Actors: Kenzie Reeves

Time: 00:28:47
Resolution: 960x540
Size: 475 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/6q6fhxe974ir
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Joslyn James - Blow the Candle

screenshotscreenshot

Description : It's Tommy Gunn's birthday but he feels bummed about getting older. Joslyn James is his wife's hot sister who wastes no time in comforting Tommy and makes sure to make him feel young again with a surprise gift he will never forget.

Actors: Joslyn James

Time: 00:37:05
Resolution: 848x480
Size: 505.5 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/3vkcvrhd0mna
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 11, 2024 10:01 pm
Ariela Donovan - Redhead fucked in a tunnel

screenshotscreenshot

Description : We saw skinny redhead Ariela Donovan hanging out by herself, so Martin and I approached her. Ariel didn't speak English, so Martin translated for me. She said someone had stolen her wallet, and was waiting for a friend to come get her. In a stroke of luck, I had some cash, so I offered her some crowns to do a quick casting. Artistic style, you know? She showed me some amazing tits, and when I asked to see her ass, I found her not wearing panties! For 10K, Ariela agreed to give me a blowjob, so we headed out to a little tunnel for some privacy. Ariela looked pretty slobbering on my big dick, then I stretched her pussy until she climaxed. Once she had cum, she hopped off my dick so I could cover her with a facial.

Actors: Ariela Donovan

Time: 00:32:28
Size: 457.4 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/bce3jyxhyop7