Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 18, 2023 12:01 am
April Olsen - A Very Good Boy: April Olsen And Michael Vegas

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen, Michael Vegas

Duration: 00:50:36

Description: There's nothing April Olsen loves more than a well-behaved boy with some actual manners. Someone who was taught to respect and worship women, to obey every command and prove to his Mistress that he is, in fact, a very good boy! Michael Vegas is that and more. He is beyond impressive in the way he jumps to please Mistress April. He listens to her orders and submits to her will. Bound to a chair, chained and leashed, he begs for a taste of her pussy, but Mistress likes to play games. Michael behaves extremely well, but it just isn't enough to satisfy April.she wants more. A lot more. She knows Michael is a show-off, specializing in all things butt related. Mistress April orders her little pet to bend over and take it in the ass with the biggest cock they could find, and wow, does this please her! She straps up with a giant cock and absolutely destroys his asshole, stretching him wide and deep, shocked how it isn't coming out the other end! Michael more than proves his worthiness to his Mistress, and so he is allowed to fuck April and cum on her high heels. A very good boy, indeed.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.81 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/091b1k9ksol0
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 4:03 am
April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler: Bon Appétit.

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen, Hatler

Duration: 00:42:35

Description: Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 3.03 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/m6jew64epxe4
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 6:11 am
April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler: Bon Appétit.

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen, Hatler

Duration: 00:42:35

Description: Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.

FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8l0ltkc9a11q
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 3:59 pm
April Olsen - Easing Into Pegging

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen

Duration: 00:22:34

Description: Dressed in sexy red lingerie, April Olson brings her man Dillion Diaz a very special breakfast! Breakfast is his favorite, even though she normally doesn't make it! She says today is Opposite Day, so she's got to switch things up. She thinks that they could have a lovely day switching things up, with breakfast in bed, spending time together and enjoying her new toy. She whips out a strap-on, and he's immediately apprehensive. Will he let April sling dick tonight? She takes time to reason with him, and really ease him into the dick slinging she really wants to deliver!

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 503.8 MB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d6yoe3ab05mo
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 4:01 pm
April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards: April Olsen And Dillon Diaz

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz

Duration: 00:52:06

Description: The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he's suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!

FileSize: 983.5 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ypg3g231ug7r
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 4:03 pm

screenshot

Description: The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he's suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!

FileSize: 1.89 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lgbg1ebq4w1n
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 4:05 pm

screenshot

FileSize: 3.72 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5nxow38qhgvq
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 4:10 pm
April Olsen, JJ Graves - Yes Mistress: April Olsen And JJ Graves

screenshot

Actress name: April Olsen, JJ Graves

Duration: 00:48:28

Description: Looking insanely sexy in her pink latex outfit, April Olsen feels right at home in her dark dungeon. Her submissive, JJ Graves is on his back with his legs spread. His ankles are bound to steel bars, and his hands are trapped in a black latex straight jacket. From the waist down, JJ only wears an enormous butt-plug shoved up his ass. Mistress April plays with the plug while she strokes his rock-hard cock. She replaces the toy with her strap-on and fucks his stretched-out hole. In the next scene, JJ sits naked in a chair, in the middle of the room. A latex hood fits tightly over his head with only one hole for breathing. April places a balloon on the hole and sucks his cock while he sucks his own air. In the final scene, April places JJ on the floor and rubs his cock with her latex covered feet. She sits on his chest and rubs one out with a vibrator and then shoves his head into her pussy. She slides onto his cock and fucks it until she has a huge orgasm and then lets him cum on her feet.

FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/42eixioqm6sy
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 6:11 pm
Arabelle Raphael - Step-Momme Dearest: Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson

screenshot

Actress name: Arabelle Raphael, Cole Church

Duration: 00:52:30

Description: Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme's whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle's commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole's ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.

FileSize: 1.89 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ou9lnj56z5v6
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 8:14 pm
Arabelle Raphael - Step-Momme Dearest: Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson

screenshot

Description: Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme's whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle's commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole's ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.

FileSize: 3.71 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wlygisoimkfi
MaskSsS
Added: May 18, 2023 10:13 pm

screenshot

FileSize: 986.8 MB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/56as4buzmow3
MaskSsS
Added: May 19, 2023 4:01 pm
Ava - Black Thong Bodysuit Bondage Smother (BratPrincess)

screenshot

Actress name: Ava

Duration: 00:10:18

Description: This clip is for any beta who dreams about face sitting.. Ass addicts and femdom junkies. Beta is all tied up. His dick in a cage and his arms secured in. Ava sits her big juicy ass on his stupid face. I wonder if he can breathe ok? Who cares? None of us at the sorority house give a fuck if he is suffering. Its funny because her ass turns him on and he can't even get a hard dick because chastity. Its getting so tight, its been on their for months now. The combination of being turned on and fighting for air drives him crazy. Face sitting him keeps him in line. Trains him to be a better beta.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 844.7 MB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/l92s7wqdqx9s
MaskSsS
Added: May 19, 2023 4:23 pm
Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair (BratPrincess)

screenshot

Actress name: Ava

Duration: 00:17:29

Description: Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah

FileSize: 1.53 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 384 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b39hg9euayvn
MaskSsS
Added: May 19, 2023 6:24 pm
Badass Girls Humiliation Lesbian Slut - Spitting and Human Ashtray Dirty Lezdom (Petite Princesses FemDom)

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:48

FileSize: 599.9 MB

Video: 1920x1080 60.000 fps | Audio: AAC 186 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/h3egggzn7mxm
MaskSsS
Added: May 19, 2023 10:27 pm
ballsbeingkicked - Mistress Desdemona footjob handjob ballbusting cumshot / (Mistress Desdemona, ballsbeingkicked)

screenshot

Actress name: Mistress Desdemona

Duration: 00:18:35

FileSize: 317.6 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/n3nemueakx2r