Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2024 1:10 pm
Allfetish Mama Fiona - College Boy Cock

screenshot

Official Description:
My son comes to visit me from college and he brings you along for the weekend! I am completely taken aback by how gorgeous you are and I immediately decide to turn on the charm and seduce you! I fix you both some dinner and before you know it I am grabbing your dick underneath the table, feeling you up over your pants, all the while talking casually to both you and my son about all the crazy things that can happen in college! You both get an earful of how slutty I may or may not have been in my day� and that rouses you up even more! After dinner you and I lay down on the sofa while my boy goes to clean up. I start sucking your cock underneath the blanket and of COURSE my boy has to interrupt us! I don�t care and make you cum in my mouth, then we are off to the RACES! Fucking everywhere all over the house, not even caring where my stepson may or may not be! You fuck me in the hallway and he almost catches us, you fuck me while I�m talking to him , and you fuck me in my bedroom where he interrupts us a few times! You cum THREE times (cum lube) everywhere including my mouth, back, and a full facial because you�re special! My crazy excuses seem to be working as you fuck me standing up, doggy style, missionary, and cowgirl� 69� you name it, I WANT it! My boy is being soooo annoying but whatever! THIS MILF is going to get this college boy cock, and you�re gonna give it to me� I KNOW you will and I know you�ll be back for more!

*notes: I use a dildo the whole movie, no male voice anywhere, no male cock; BUT male hands show up briefly! THREE cum shots! Main theme is us almost getting caught and continuing to fuck!

INCLUDES: MILF COLLEGE BOY FANTASY, OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER MAN BIG DICK RISKY SEX COWGIRL DOGGY STYLE MISSIONARY WITH DILDO SOME EXAGGERATED MOANING REAL ORGASM TONS OF DIRTY TALK REGARDING YOUR BIG HUNG COCK AND HOW BADLY I WANTED YOU!

screenshot
screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 628.06 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:53:54

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Mama Fiona - College Boy Cock.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Mama Fiona - College Boy Cock.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 22, 2024 3:33 pm
Allfetish Rhea Sweet - Mommy For Christmas

screenshot

Solo with mom roleplay, she shows breasts, uses a dildo for virtual blowjob, virtual sex with doggy, missionary, creampie.

I'm so excited that my son has come to visit for Christmas! That's why I got all dressed up for him on for Christmas time. I'm just going to say what I'm thinking I don't think his girlfriend is taking care of my son well enough. She's young still. I don't know if she's quite mature enough to take care of ALL of my son's needs. I want to take care of his needs while he's here. What do I mean by that? I point out the sexy lingerie I have on ask my son if he likes what he sees. It's okay, he doesn't have to be embarrassed. I'm his mother and know how to take care of him. I start to pull my top down so he can see Mommy's titties. I know he's thought about it. Now he doesn't need to worry about anything. It's just him and me. I'm going to take care of him the way he deserves. I reach down and put my on his bulge. I can tell it feels good to have Mommy rubbing on the outside of his pants. I can feel him growing for Mommy. It's not wrong. It's a mother's job to take care of her son. That's it. I can see him relaxing as he gets hard for his mommy. I've been fantasizing for this moment, wondering what my son felt like how he tastes Mommy wants to taste him. I tell my son to sit back, close his eyes, and just enjoy it as Mommy shows him how it's really done. I pull my son's cock out and rub it against my red lips. I wrap my hand and mouth around my son's hard cock. He's nice and hard for Mommy and gets Mommy's lipstick all over his cock. I love my son's fat cock. I always knew he would grow and be huge. I know what would turn him on. I ask him what he thinks about cumming on Mommy's face. Would he like that? I can tell he's ready to blow already. I stroke his cock and tell him to cum for his mommy and cover my face in his cum. He shoots his cum on my face and into my mouth. His cum is dripping off my chin as I suck his cum off of his cock. Mommy's not done yet. Mommy wants more. I pull my lingerie back so my son can see Mommy's sexy body ready for him. I see him getting hard for me again. I'm so turned on I can't help but touch myself in front of my son. I need to have my son inside of me, deep inside of Mommy's pussy. I turn around and bend over for my son. I tell him to put that cum covered cock deep inside of Mommy. Oh his cock is so big and fat! He fucks me from behind as I tell him to give it to his mommy harder. His cock feels so good thrusting deep into me. I roll over on to my back. I want to be able to look at my son while he's inside of me. He pushes his cock inside of me and thrusts deep inside of his mommy. I need him deeper and harder. This pussy is better than his girlfriend's. It's the best pussy for him. He needs to fill this pussy up. I'm so close to cumming too. I need my son to cum with me. He shoots his load deep inside of me as I cum hard on his cock. I'm so glad I have his cum inside of me. I tell my son to kiss Mommy and remind him that Mommy's pussy is the best pussy.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 190.74 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:14:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Rhea Sweet - Mommy for Christmas.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Rhea Sweet - Mommy for Christmas.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 22, 2024 6:35 pm
Allfetish Miss Grace - Blue-Eyed Joi

screenshot

I have created a world of the blue eyed paradox, your brain has been taken over as my beautiful face draws you in, my perfectly crafted worlds will guide you down the path to the mindless blue JOI, You'll be insatiably horny as my blue eyes consume you..as they guide you, stroking to the binaural beats deep within the paradox..focus your eyes and drool to the blue eyes that will make your brain drippppp.....

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:21:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - Blue-Eyed JOI.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Miss Grace - Blue-Eyed JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 22, 2024 8:57 pm
Allfetish Tsarina Baltic - Beta Loser Goon

screenshot

Description:
A treat for the eyes, an addiction for life! You're so weak, got so many needs, so desperate, you're practically insane for gooning, so primal! Yeah, a primal beta loser, a big pathetic deeply addicted handhumper. Now go stuff your hand with your pathetic cock, pump your handpussy, jerk it til you're a dumb gooner! The dumber the better, we both know, you NEED to have your brain wiped CLEAN with more and more of me. You're my little jerk drone, pump pump pump!

Keywords: Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Beta Bitch Boy, Beta Male Training, Denial Countdown, Female Domination, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tease and Denial, Tit Worship, Verbal Humiliation,

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 992.66 MB
Duration: 00:13:31

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Tsarina Baltic - Beta Loser Goon.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Tsarina Baltic - Beta Loser Goon.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 22, 2024 10:22 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Crushing Fate

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Giantess, Vore, Crush, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Bootjob, Shoejob, Blowjob, GVS, POV, SFX, Femdom

Size: 266.49 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Crushing Fate.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Crushing Fate.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 22, 2024 11:39 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Day In My Panties

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Giantess, Vore, Crush, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Bootjob, Shoejob, Blowjob, GVS, POV, SFX, Femdom

Size: 164.27 MB
Duration: 00:05:36

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Day In My Panties.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Day In My Panties.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 11:19 am
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Lesson You'll Never Forget

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 315.13 MB
Duration: 00:10:37

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Lesson You'll Never Forget.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Lesson You'll Never Forget.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 12:18 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Sensual Crush

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 242.82 MB
Duration: 00:08:13

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Sensual Crush.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Sensual Crush.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 12:25 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Slow Buttcrush

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 283.64 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Slow Buttcrush.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Long Slow Buttcrush.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 1:04 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Moment On My Lips

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 237.21 MB
Duration: 00:08:02

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Moment On My Lips.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Moment On My Lips.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:32 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - A Tale Of Vengeance

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 207.7 MB
Duration: 00:11:45

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Tale Of Vengeance.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - A Tale Of Vengeance.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 6:57 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - Amuse Me And Live

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 325.36 MB
Duration: 00:11:00

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Amuse Me And Live.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Amuse Me And Live.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 7:00 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 229.96 MB
Duration: 00:09:07

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow Ii - The Reckoning

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 231.79 MB
Duration: 00:07:59

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow II - The Reckoning.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Apocalypse Chow II - The Reckoning.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 24, 2024 7:20 am
Allfetish Paraph!l!a51 - Ass To Mouth

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 260.68 MB
Duration: 00:09:25

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Ass To Mouth.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Paraph!l!a51 - Ass To Mouth.mp4