Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 24, 2024 12:13 am
Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

screenshot

Actress name: Beverly Hills

Duration: 00:40:42

Description: A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 616.6 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 120 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5ma9dyhkdcke
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 2:27 am
Dahlia Sky. Delusional Desires

screenshot

Duration: 00:41:54

Description: In this fantasy update, Dahlia is a very skilled and professional sex therapist. Her services are needed, but Mr. Mogul finds himself growing bored with her long winded conversation. Suddenly we find Dahlia bound and being treated like the little whore that she is. All of his urges are coming to life, and Dahlia is on the receiving end of his sick ways.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 249.5 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o3lh4e3rt3i7
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 4:24 am
Lilly Bell - Lilly Bell Suffers For You

screenshot

Actress name: Lilly Bell, The Pope

Duration: 01:02:25

Description: Lilly Bell has had lots of time to think about shooting with The Pope, since last they met. The day has come for Lilly to pay the piper. Locked into a custom device, utilizing ratchet straps that hold her body in a standing position, she submits. Her flesh turns from pale to red as The Pope assaults her body with his leather flogger. Lilly gets close to the edge so he pulls back to reward her with orgasms. There is a very fine line between enough and too much. The Pope dances that line with precision. The next scene opens with Lilly on her back with her legs spread and her arms pulled into a strappado. He utilizes his crop and inflicts torment to all of her sensitive spots, including some bastinado. Once her level of suffering almost bubbles over, The Pope switches gears and overwhelms her with non-stop orgasms from a vibrator and a pussy fucking. A part of Lilly's body needs some attention so she is locked into a doggy position with her arms crossed in front of her for added aggravation. She wrestles with finding any comfort as he continues to torment her with a cat-o-nine tails. Her flesh glows red and he finishes her off with more bastinado. Her pussy gets fucked even more and he rips every orgasm he can get from her.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ifn74kh3blfl
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 6:29 am
Skylar Snow. Sibling Rivalry

screenshot

Actress name: Skylar Snow

Duration: 00:55:08

Description: Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!

FileSize: 2.93 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 109 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3dbil5r9v2y6
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 8:05 pm
Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2

screenshot

Actress name: Dia Zerva

Duration: 01:04:06

Description: PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

FileSize: 881.2 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lch5zbfx4l48
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 9:14 pm
Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi - The Gallery

screenshot

Actress name: Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi

Duration: 00:31:10

Description: Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.78 GB

Video: 1920x1080 24.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0fjwfun1fg6n
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 24, 2024 11:20 pm
Penelope Kay Fucked In Tight Bondage

screenshot

Actress name: Codey Steele, Penelope Kay

Duration: 00:56:46

Description: Penelope Kay is the sweetest little thing when you meet her, but it doesn't take long to figure out how slutty she really is. She gets tied to a cage with her legs spread wide and her arms bound in a matching manner. Codey Steele begins by reddening her flesh with a flogger, before testing out her blowjob abilities. Penelope is very eager to please her master. She is willing to tolerate anything to get his cock shoved back down her throat, even if it is electrical play. After Codey fuck-starts her head, he decides that he wants to see if her pussy can handle the same amount of fucking. Penelope is put on a wooden box with one leg up and the other tied down and out of the way. Her arms are pulled above her head, leaving her completely helpless. Codey walks in and shoves his cock balls-deep inside of this slut and fucks her hard. He fucks her pussy and mouth, and eventually commands a squirting orgasm out of her slutty pussy. In the final scene, Penelope is face-down and ass up, and bound with leather belts to ensure she stays put for what Codey has planned next. He power fucks her until she begs him to breed her, so he fills her little pussy up with a hot load of cum. She pushes is out and has it fed to her.

FileSize: 4.05 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/q6k69wv5wsiy
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 25, 2024 1:26 am
Patient 005 - Hot Wax and Caning Therapy

screenshot

Duration: 00:20:50

Description: Patient 005 - Hot Wax and Caning Therapy
Patient Height - 172cm / Patient Weight - 62kg
Restraints - Both Arms and Legs Immobilized in Plaster Casts / Cheek Retractor / Tied with Ropes
Second phase of Patient 005 hysteria treatment will involve hot wax therapy supported by caning. Patient will be to crawl on her casted limbs through hospital corridors. She will be tied up to a cart and then transported to the therapy room where she will receive her caning, after which hot red and white wax will be poured on her naked body.

FileSize: 2.21 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0i1qj80d6620
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 25, 2024 3:33 am
Aug 8, 2014 - Mr. Pete and Karla Kush

screenshot

Actress name: Karla Kush, Mr. Pete

Duration: 00:52:05

Description: 23 year old Karla Kush gets a true BDSM experience that makes her cum, squirt and shiver in ecstasy. Tight rope bondage, corporal punishment and rough sex.

: 23

Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 310.1 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b9bhp0r67abn
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 25, 2024 5:38 am
Hazel Paige - Make Me Your Fuck Toy

screenshot

Actress name: Tommy Pistol, Hazel Paige

Duration: 00:53:03

Description: Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel's hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved ecstasy. And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1007.8 MB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lz0clnaf9t2v
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 25, 2024 8:19 pm
Cowgirl

screenshot

Actress name: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

Duration: 00:51:07

Description: She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..

FileSize: 1.82 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 109 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/a80vsszym5w1
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 25, 2024 10:26 pm
Mona Wales and Gina Valentina. 18 year old Submissive Secretary Takes Her Sexual Punishment

screenshot

Actress name: Mona Wales and Gina Valentina

Duration: 01:01:25

Description: Stunning 18 year old Gina Valentina is smitten with her boss and when he asks her to join him on a work retreat she is positive that she will be receiving a marriage proposal. She instead receives a shock to find the retreat is on the Upper Floor premises, and she is greeted by his personal anal slave Mona. Gina's appetite for sadistic sex and strict punishment grow as she spies on Ramon and Mona's relationship of pain and pleasure. Soon the young beauty submits her lithe body to the cane, brutal fucking, anal play, bondage, clamps, and learning how to be an anal slave under the evil tutelage of Mona Wales.

FileSize: 2.2 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vpatwzdo3u5v
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 26, 2024 12:32 am
Satin Bloom. Satin Bloom and Cage

screenshot

Actress name: Satin Bloom

Duration: 00:54:35

Description: This is the time for Satin Bloom to get totally exploited, the man performing it is Cage, who takes the most of the sweet tempting chick! First he ties up well the slim girl in latex, and makes sure she won't speak for a while, just moans either for pleasure or for some kinky pain... Than he reveals her perfect tits and pretty ass, and gives it some warming-up spanking, only to continue with preparing her tight asshole for some bigger action! I wonder how the story goes on...
In the second part of Satin Bloom and Cage's story, the sweet girl's ass is opened wide and pumped into, **** to squirt! Satin & Cage than both lick the milk that blows out of the penetrated ass!
At the great final part of Satin Bloom &Cage's story, the young hot girl is exploited even more, as she is **** to suck Cage's big cock in a deepthroat way, brutally fucked in the ass, and cummed on her pretty face. Above all, Cage keeps plugging her tight flawless anus with his finger or with his other toys... At the end, he humiliates her in a very subordinative way...

FileSize: 1.6 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: MPEG Audio 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/77ma2otgzcxt
https://filejoker.net/n0579lyjn7y9
https://filejoker.net/y2ai3gk99gyo
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 26, 2024 2:39 am
Cowgirl

screenshot

Actress name: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

Duration: 00:44:39

Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

FileSize: 677.7 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pp6ka3l32pr7
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 26, 2024 4:44 am
Gia Derza - Tainted Love, Episode 6 The Succubus

screenshot

Actress name: Gia Derza, Quinton James

Duration: 00:59:08

Description: Quinton's next rendezvous is with Gia Derza. She seems innocent on the outside but turns out to be the dirtiest of them all! Quinton gets over to her place damn quick, and when he arrives they seem to hit it off right away. Gia plays the roll of "baby girl," but when she sees something she wants, she does almost anything to get it. Quinton happens to be the eye candy she has a sweet tooth for, and makes her move to devour him. She lures him into the living room, and seduces him in a way he never dreamed of. They eventually move upstairs where bondage, domination and anal sex dominate the menu. Quinton gives everything he has to give.and Gia is one satisfied butt slut.

FileSize: 2.12 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qpyq6lfghatt