Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 04, 2023 3:42 pm
Who's The Boss? - A XXX Parody

STARRING: Alyssa Reece, Bobbi Starr, India Summer, Lexi Belle, Nicole Ray, Payton Leigh, Rocco Reed

CATEGORIES: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Facial, Hairy, Latina, Lesbian, MILF, Natural Tits, Parody, Redheads, Stockings / Knee Highs, Teens, Tiny Tits, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Description: Who's The Boss: A XXX Parody

Here is a parody so dirty that only one horny housekeeper could possibly clean it up.. or make it worse! So catch your favorite characters (Tony, Angela, Mona, Samantha, and Jonathan) in one of the zaniest, funniest, filthiest sitcom parodies you have ever seen. When hunky housekeeper, Tony (Anthony Rosano), accidentally walks in on his sexy blonde employer, Angela (India Summer) in the shower, they steam up the house with an immeasurable sexual tension. It becomes so hard to ignore that everybody in the house wants to play a little game of "Who's your Boss!"

Finally, the couple that an entire generation wanted to see fuck gets to go all the way.. and then some! Featuring India Summer, Alyssa Reece, Lexi Belle, Bobbi Starr, Nicole Ray, Payton Leigh, Sonny Hicks, Rocco Reed, James Deen, and Anthony Rosano. It's the sexiest sitcom that you've been waiting for. It's "WHO'S THE BOSS: A XXX PARODY!"

Photo resolution - 1024 x 683 and more
Number of photos - 294 pics
Size - 51,21 MB

Link to download - Who's The Boss? - A XXX Parody
Added: May 04, 2023 9:02 pm
The Golden Girls: A XXX MILF Parody

STARRING: Diamond Foxxx, Jewels Jade, Julia Ann, Puma Swede, Rachel Love, Raylene, Rocco Reed

CATEGORIES: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Hairy, Latina, Lesbian, MILF, Natural Tits, Parody, Redheads, Stockings / Knee Highs, Tiny Tits, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators

Description: Golden Girls: A XXX Parody

When you put Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia together, the sarcasm and silliness will fly. But add in Dorothy's lesbian friend, Jean, and you will have some of the hottest MILF sex you have ever seen! Jean comes for a visit, but it gets awkward when she reveals that she is in love with Rose. So, the girls try to show Jean that a studly man almost half their ages can fill a void that another woman just can't reach. And are those voids ever filled! The Golden Girls become The Golden Cougars as they fuck their way through all of the young man-meat that they can handle. But will they bring Jean over to the cock side? Thank them for being such whores! Your favorite TV grannies become cum-guzzling super slutty MILFs in the Parody that you will never want to retire!

Photo resolution - 1024 x 683 and more
Number of photos - 302 pics
Size - 56,38 MB

Link to download - The Golden Girls: A XXX MILF Parody
Added: May 05, 2023 3:43 pm
Emma Learns To Listen

STARRING: Damon Dice, Emma Hix

CATEGORIES: 4K, Blonde, Deep Throat, Facial, Schoolgirl, Stockings / Knee Highs, Tiny Tits

Description: Distracted petite blond schoolgirl Emma just cannot get cock off her mind and Mr. Dice has had enough. While trying to scold her she lets him know she wants to be tied and punished. Emma quickly finds herself chocking on cock, bound, gagged and getting her little tight pussy pounded learning how to be quiet and focused for cum!

Photo resolution - 5760 x 3840 and more
Number of photos - 32 pics
Size - 253,26 MB

Link to download - Emma Learns To Listen
Added: May 05, 2023 6:27 pm
Tiffany Is Ready For A Squirt Fest

STARRING: Ramon Nomar, Tiffany Watson

CATEGORIES: 4K, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Hotwife, Natural Tits, Squirting, Stockings / Knee Highs

Description: Ramon has a slippery assignment today and hotwife Tiffany is ready to explode. With only a touch she begins to make it rain from the chair to the bedroom as Ramon fucks out every drop of pussy juice and probably should of brought some new sheets and a mop to clean up the wet mess.

Number of photos - 32 pics
Size - 253,85 MB

Link to download - Tiffany Is Ready For A Squirt Fest
Added: May 05, 2023 9:01 pm
Khloe Learns Deep Lessons

STARRING: Khloe Kapri, Steve Holmes

CATEGORIES: 4K, Blonde, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Stockings / Knee Highs

Description: Distracted schoolgirl Khloe just cannot sit still and learn something from her books. Special tutor Steve just seems frustrated that her parents spend a lot of money trying to get her and education. Khloe admits to Steve he is her big distraction and moves in to kiss him. He knows its wrong but it feel so right, tight and hard to not clear her mind with a good fuck.

Number of photos - 35 pics
Size - 260,4 MB

Link to download - Khloe Learns Deep Lessons
Added: May 05, 2023 11:41 pm
Cheerleader Haley Gets Stretched Out

STARRING: Haley Reed, Isiah Maxwell

CATEGORIES: 4K, Big Cock, Blonde, Cheerleader, Deep Throat, Facial, Hairy, Interracial, Stockings / Knee Highs, Tiny Tits

Description: Petite blonde cheerleader Haley Reed has been given some professional counseling for her cheer advancement. Isiah starting with the basics realizes she is not disciplined enough to properly stretch out. So taking control of Haley's legs immediately gets her wet as she confesses that she knows he fucked her friend with his huge cock. After a few thoughts Isiah takes his cock and stretches out her tiny hot mouth and tight young pussy himself...hooray!

Number of photos - 37 pics
Size - 288,12 MB

Link to download - Cheerleader Haley Gets Stretched Out
Added: May 06, 2023 5:01 am
Mandy Gets Her Juicy Ass Handled

STARRING: Mandy Muse, Steve Holmes

CATEGORIES: HD - 1080p, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Stockings / Knee Highs, Tiny Tits

Description: Ass guru Steve Holmes wastes no time getting straight to the butt. Mandy does a great job shaking that booty getting his cock rock hard to squeeze thru those huge cheeks and dig in balls deep.

Photo resolution - 1920 x 1280 and more
Number of photos - 34 pics
Size - 41,68 MB

Link to download - Mandy Gets Her Juicy Ass Handled
Added: May 06, 2023 7:42 am
Ella Says The More Cocks The Better

STARRING: Ella Nova, John Strong, Mick Blue, Small Hands, Tommy Pistol

CATEGORIES: HD - 1080p, Anal, Blonde, Deep Throat, Double Anal / Double Vaginal, Double Penetration, Facial, Gang Bang, Hairy, Hotwife, Natural Tits, Stockings / Knee Highs, Threesomes

Description: Ella and her husband have a very healthy sexual relationship but when she begs for more, he makes sure to fill that request. As soon as Ella walked in the door from work the more cock she begged for the more hard meat entered the room and all her wet holes.

Number of photos - 25 pics
Size - 26,5 MB

Link to download - Ella Says The More Cocks The Better
Added: May 06, 2023 1:02 pm
Maya Is Ready For A Sausage Party

STARRING: John Strong, Maya Kendrick, Steve Holmes, Tommy Pistol, Toni Ribas

CATEGORIES: HD - 1080p, Anal, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Gang Bang, Hotwife, Natural Tits, Stockings / Knee Highs

Description: Young fine lady Maya Kendrick has arrived for her surprise party. Steve inspects her fully and takes a few dips in her pussy and extra tight ass before bringing her back to fulfill the anxious waiting party guests!

Number of photos - 38 pics
Size - 46,72 MB

Link to download - Maya Is Ready For A Sausage Party
Added: May 06, 2023 3:42 pm
Asian Schoolgirl Elle Is Tied And Fucked

STARRING: Elle Voneva, James Deen

CATEGORIES: 4K, Asian, BDSM, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Schoolgirl, Stockings / Knee Highs, Teens, Tiny Tits

Description: Cute teen Asian schoolgirl Elle has returned to James for another lesson. This time she promises to be good, make no mistakes and not to leave early. She is ready for the next subject of being tied up and used as her teachers little tight teen fuck hole.

Number of photos - 27 pics
Size - 213,07 MB

Link to download - Asian Schoolgirl Elle Is Tied And Fucked
Added: May 06, 2023 6:27 pm
Schoolgirl Summer Fucks Her Dirty Secret

STARRING: Chad White, Summer Brooks

CATEGORIES: 4K, Big Cock, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Schoolgirl, Stockings / Knee Highs, Tiny Tits

Description: Super cute schoolgirl Summer sneaks into Mr. White's home after school to surprise him. Chad being stunned worried about his wife coming home. Summer pinky swears to hop out the window if she shows up and needed his hard cock deep inside as she could not stop thinking of her teacher.

Number of photos - 33 pics
Size - 244,45 MB

Link to download - Schoolgirl Summer Fucks Her Dirty Secret