Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2023 6:14 pm
Inked Fat Babe Alana Kralissa Takes It Up Her Huge Ass
Quote:
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brazilian, Brunette, Hardcore, Tattooed Women

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 642,05 MB
Duration: 00:35:45 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Download file from FileJoker:
Inked Fat Babe Alana Kralissa Takes It Up Her Huge Ass

Added: Aug 20, 2023 6:39 am
Harley Raine - Together again and now she is bigger and better
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Blondes, Blowjob, All Sex, Busty, Lingerie, MILF
Models: Harley Raine

screenshot

Harley Raine and Christian haven't seen or worked together in almost 15 years! She is still super busty, but now she's added on weight all over and this MILF BBW looks TREMENDOUS! They don't even get into the room before they are all over each other, kissing, sucking, and stripping down naked. Soon he is fucking her sweet pussy like they used to and damn she looks INCREDIBLE. Welcome back Harley!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 856,99 MB
Duration: 00:23:29 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Harley Raine - Together again and now she is bigger and better

Added: Aug 19, 2023 6:40 pm
Big Girl Likes It Hard Lorilai
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore
Models: Lorelai Givemore

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 628,86 MB
Duration: 00:26:10 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Big Girl Likes It Hard Lorilai

Added: Aug 19, 2023 6:33 pm
21 Yo Kali Kakez
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Hardcore, Interracial

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 634,16 MB
Duration: 00:28:58 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

21 Yo Kali Kakez

Added: Aug 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Eva Rose - Spotlight On Eva (4223pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Lingerie, Shaved, Tattoos, Big Belly, Bareback, Cum On Ass
Models: Eva Rose

screenshot

With an ass and tits like these, why shy away from the spotlight? Hot Sexy Plumper Eva Rose shows off all of her delicious curves, taunting and teasing us with them until Preston Parker comes into the picture and goes to town!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 857,12 MB
Duration: 00:38:02 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Eva Rose - Spotlight On Eva (4223pp)

Added: Aug 19, 2023 6:12 pm
Thick Lizzy - Big Thick (4187pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Lingerie, Shaved, Tattoos, Titfuck, Big Belly, Oil, Pierced Nose, Bareback, Cum On Tits
Models: Thick Lizzy

screenshot

Thick Lizzy is here in Miami shooting for Plumper Pass and we wanted to show her off and all of her voluptuous assets. She flaunts that big booty around while also showing some love to her perfect tits. After shaking her ass and rubbing oil all over her body, it was time to bring in Preston to feed her that dick she's been hungry for. She gives him an amazing blowjob and they fuck in multiple positions before he busts a load all over her.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 771,28 MB
Duration: 00:34:11 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Thick Lizzy - Big Thick (4187pp)

Added: Aug 19, 2023 1:19 am
Chubby Black Babe With Amazing Huge Big Black Ass Gets Fucked
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ebony, Hardcore, Pussy Licking

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 748,97 MB
Duration: 00:28:13 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Chubby Black Babe With Amazing Huge Big Black Ass Gets Fucked

Added: Aug 18, 2023 9:06 pm
Ebony Skin Strips By The Pool To Make Her Friend'S Cock Go Wild And He
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Latina

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 600,08 MB
Duration: 00:22:37 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Ebony Skin Strips By The Pool To Make Her Friend'S Cock Go Wild And He

Added: Aug 18, 2023 6:38 pm
Angellyne Hart (30), Steve Q. (33) - Big tits mom Angellyne Hart gets fucked by her toyboy (14875)
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Masturbation, Shaved, Toy Boy, Toys, Dildo, Doggystyle, Titfuck, Curvy, Big Tits, Blonde, Busty, Cum In Mouth, Czech, Huge Tits, 30 Plus, Cum On Face
Models: Angellyne Hart (30), Steve Q. (33)

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,36 GB
Duration: 00:26:56 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Angellyne Hart (30), Steve Q. (33) - Big tits mom Angellyne Hart gets fucked by her toyboy (14875)

Added: Aug 18, 2023 6:24 pm
Loulou BBW - Laid By The Maid (4217pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBC, BBW, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Hardcore, MILF, Shaved, Big Belly, Pierced Nipple, Belly Play, Maid, Bareback, Pierced Nose
Models: Loulou BBW

screenshot

LouLou BBW is a sexy multitasking maid who aims to please Dru Hermes in any way she can. Whether LouLou's dusting a shelf, folding laundry, or scrubbing the floors, she´s more than happy to suck on Dru's big cock or offer up her pussy for him to fuck! Once LouLou is done cleaning, Dru finally has her all to himself, pleasing her in turn with hardcore fucking!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,47 GB
Duration: 00:25:22 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Loulou BBW - Laid By The Maid (4217pp)

Added: Aug 17, 2023 10:39 pm
Bbw Brunette Fuck Older Guy And Get Her Ass Cream Pied
Quote:
Tags: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, Old/Young (18+)
Models: Rita Faltoyano

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 599,33 MB
Duration: 00:28:30 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Bbw Brunette Fuck Older Guy And Get Her Ass Cream Pied

Added: Aug 17, 2023 7:18 pm
JJ Jewels - Work And Twerk Her (4228pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBC, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Interracial, Shaved, Big Belly, Tight Dress, Pierced Nose, Bareback
Models: JJ Jewels

screenshot

JJ Jewels broke her door accidentally. When Jamal the handyman shows up to repair it, JJ greets him wearing only very loose clothing and no bra. Jamal tries to focus on his job but finds it hard to concentrate with the hot sexy plumper's cleavage constantly distracting him. Of course, the horny slut only sees one solution to this: taking off her dress and revealing her big tits. That´s when another distraction arises in the repairman´s pants, which JJ is more than happy to take care of! She puts her cock-sucking lips to good use by wrapping them around his big black cock! Then, she titty-fucks him, which gets her pussy dripping wet and ready for some hot pounding action!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 587,55 MB
Duration: 00:26:06 Resolution: 1280 x 720

JJ Jewels - Work And Twerk Her (4228pp)

Added: Aug 17, 2023 6:43 pm
Brunette Reveals Her Big Breasts And Seduces Him Into Fucking Her Pussy
Quote:
Tags: Asian, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Hardcore, MILF, Mature

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 532,19 MB
Duration: 00:26:41 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Brunette Reveals Her Big Breasts And Seduces Him Into Fucking Her Pussy

Added: Aug 16, 2023 6:39 am
Tiffany Star - The Star Treatment (4256pp)
Quote:
Tags: BBW, Blonde, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Hardcore, Lingerie, Shaved, Tattoos, Big Belly, Belly Play, Indoor, Pool, No Condom, Cum On Ass
Models: Tiffany Star

screenshot

Today on Plumper Pass the drop-dead gorgeous Tiffany Star returns. You already know this BBW dream has it all, the most perfectly beautiful face, a great set of boobs, and the most amazing big booty you'll ever find. She holds nothing back as she walks and shakes her ass nonstop. She is also ready to suck and fuck James Angel's dick! He gives her a fuck of a lifetime in all positions imaginable.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 997,64 MB
Duration: 00:44:24 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Tiffany Star - The Star Treatment (4256pp)

Added: Aug 15, 2023 10:40 pm
Aunt Judy'S XXX 41Yo Big Tit BBW StepMom Maria Seduces Her StepSon
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, MILF

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 708,78 MB
Duration: 00:32:52 Resolution: 1920 x 1080