screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Young Goddess Kim
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:18:41
Video type: 2160p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.39 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

This object receives a lesson in begging, specifically - what to beg for. What do male creatures focus on when teased to the edge, when so desperate, and so weak? Haha, it's simply a tool to be used for My pleasure. it has a hard time beneath and between My sharp heels and crop. So amusing. males are entertaining subjects. Humping, stroking as I strictly command. Edged by My dagger heels and glossy gloves. Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence. I use it, make it My ashtray - filling it with My hot ash and sacred smoke and spit. it surrenders to the rightful position of a lowly inferior object. Degraded as it should be. Edged into slavery and Ruined beneath My stilettos. I own the pleasure, that cum, the object!

Young_Goddess_Kim_Edged_into_slavery.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2024 11:44 am
Your orgasm is ruined | 272.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2013

Duration: 00:07:40
Video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 272.8 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format VC-1

When a masturbating slave fails to ejaculate I try to cheer him up by letting him watch Me cum. Just because his orgasm is ruined doesnt mean he cant enjoy mine! I let him make Me cum in a way he never will. And Im going to enjoy every second of it! Im the one who ruined his orgasm and he will show Me how much he appreciates it. When hes through he can lick my feet and grovel.

Your_orgasm_is_ruined.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 20, 2024 11:54 pm
AJ Applegate. Sadistic Chastity | 790.9 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: AJ Applegate
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:12:31
Video type: 1080p
FileSize: 790.9 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.

AJ_Applegate._Sadistic_Chastity.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 2:52 am
Alexis Grace & Mikayla. Ball Kicked Until Injured | 285.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Alexis Grace, Mikayla

Duration: 00:06:16
FileSize: 285.9 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.

Alexis_Grace_Mikayla._Ball_Kicked_Until_Injured.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 5:24 am
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Anny Aurora & Texas Patti | 797.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti
Year: 27.05.2021

Duration: 00:42:29
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 797.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti_The_Power_Of_Suggestion_Part_2_Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 7:55 am
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Anny Aurora & Texas Patti | 3.01 GB

screenshot
screenshot

FileSize: 3.01 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti_The_Power_Of_Suggestion_Part_2_Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 10:26 am
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Anny Aurora & Texas Patti | 1.53 GB

screenshot
screenshot

FileSize: 1.53 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 12:57 pm
April Olsen & Lance Hart - April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2 | 729.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:12:23
FileSize: 729.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

April_Olsen_Lance_Hart_April_Fucks_Lance_in_Chastity_Part_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 3:28 pm
April Olsen - Easing Into Pegging | 4.99 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz
Year: 11.05.2022

Duration: 00:22:34
FileSize: 4.99 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Dressed in sexy red lingerie, April Olson brings her man Dillion Diaz a very special breakfast! Breakfast is his favorite, even though she normally doesn't make it! She says today is Opposite Day, so she's got to switch things up. She thinks that they could have a lovely day switching things up, with breakfast in bed, spending time together and enjoying her new toy. She whips out a strap-on, and he's immediately apprehensive. Will he let April sling dick tonight? She takes time to reason with him, and really ease him into the dick slinging she really wants to deliver!

April_Olsen_Easing_Into_Pegging.part1.rar
April_Olsen_Easing_Into_Pegging.part2.rar
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 11:56 pm
April Olsen, Lance Hart - April fucks lance in chastity part 1. Ass Worship, Big Booty, CBT, Chastity, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging | 1.01 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: April Olsen, Lance Hart

Duration: 00:17:36
FileSize: 1.01 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

April_Olsen_CBT_Chastity_Pantyhose_Shiny_Tights_Strap_On_Pegging_1080p.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 21, 2024 11:59 pm
Ash Hollywood - Your Dick Is Too Small For Me | 310.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ash Hollywood

Duration: 00:10:19
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 310.2 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Ash_Hollywood_Your_Dick_Is_Too_Small_For_Me.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 22, 2024 12:01 am
Ash Hollywood, Hope. Shutup And Eat | 919.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Ash Hollywood, Hope
Year: 2015

Duration: 00:09:12
FileSize: 919.1 MB

Sometimes no words are required. Like when Ash catches her nude man before he heads to the shower, she gets him on the floor and tells him to shut up and eat. There's nothing else he needs to concern himself with right now other than pleasing her pussy.Her needs need to be fulfilled at a moment's notice and at any time. Sometimes even deep into the night if Hope suddenly feels horny and needs to be orally served. With minimal light her man will serve before he heads out on the night shift, kneeling before her and satiating the need between her legs.

Ash_Hollywood_Hope._Shutup_And_Eat_1.mp4
Ash_Hollywood_Hope._Shutup_And_Eat_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 22, 2024 1:30 am
Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door | 895.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ashley Edmonds
Year: 29.03.2021

Duration: 00:12:18
FileSize: 895.5 MB

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Ashley_Edmonds_Domme_Next_Door.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 22, 2024 4:01 am
Asia Perez. Mercy Milked | 957.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Asia Perez

Duration: 00:13:13
FileSize: 957.6 MB

Mistress Asia Perez has her slave all trapped inside his bondage bag so she can really tease and toy with his cock. It's been ages since her slave has been allowed an orgasm so she knows his cock is going to be extra sensitive. With only a few strokes on his cock she can already tell he is ready to burst at any moment. Mistress Asia doesn't want this to be a two-pump chump type of orgasm as edging a frustrated and helpless cock is just too much fun. She loves to play cum controlling games with her slaves especially when their balls are bright blue and aching to burst. Mistress Asia brings her slave to the edge and back by sliding her firm grip up and down his shaft then brings in her favorite vibrator to finish the job. Her slave explodes a gigantic load all over himself then is -fed the entire mess and made to swallow like a good slut. He is left helpless in his sleepsack with the taste of cum dripping down his throat until Mistress Asia has a use for the bitch once again.

Asia_Perez._Mercy_Milked.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 22, 2024 6:32 am
Ava - Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat | 1.39 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ava
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:12:54
FileSize: 1.39 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.

Ava_Beta_Foot_Slave_Humiliated_With_Feet_By_Brat.mp4